Night School

Story Info
Mature woman takes a class.
1.8k words
4.21
59.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers

It was boredom, mostly, that sent me back to College at 54. The kids were grown, Bob was on his third wife, and I had too much time on my hands.

I enrolled in a Creative Writing course for lack of interest in much else. I figured the assignments would keep me occupied, rather than watching old episodes of Golden Girls. Classes were Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and I actually felt nervous to be on campus again.

I had never graduated, leaving to find work so Bob could become a lawyer. It worked out well, financially, as I was able to get a nice settlement at the divorce ten years ago. I dated, but found it was usually just a way to have sex, for both of us.

I was pleased to find a wide range of ages at the first class, from late teens into seventies, about a dozen in all. I sat in the rear, a habit from high school to see how other students reacted.

The professor was late, and arrived in a flourish, introducing himself as a Hippie in a Time Warp, and made us each stand, introduce ourselves, and say what we expected from the class.

I BS'd that I hoped to enhance my letter writing skills, and others had similar desires. Then a lanky kid about 23, on my left, stood, said, "I'm Mickey, and I expect an A+" and sat down. The professor roared in delight and we all chuckled.

He gave us an assignment and as class broke up, I said to Mickey, "Good answer, you got his attention."

He smiled and looked me over, and said softly, "After all, I don't have your looks to catch his eye," and he winked at me, and was gone.

I paused, and thought, did he mean me? I looked around and there was no one behind me. Why, that little flirt! I have two kids older than him! And I realized I was blushing, my cheeks rosy red.

As I said, I'm fifty four, with all my original parts. Friends have had tummy tucks and lifts to their chins and butts, but I prefer to age naturally. That's not to say I'm Christy Brinkley. I look 54, my body is curvy, not slender, my breasts are ample, 36C, and I stand 5'5. And I never, NEVER, get compliments from twenty-somethings.

The next class, Mickey was already seated. Being a creature of habit, I took my same seat, as he said, "How is the Lovely Mary this evening?"

I smiled, and felt myself blushing again. "Fine, thanks. Mickey, right?"

"You remembered me! My night's already made!"

He was laying it on too thick, so I smirked and said, "Glad I could help."

They broke us into groups of four, with Mickey, me, a cute brunette about 20 and another middle -aged woman. We each took turns reading our pieces aloud for the others to critique while the Prof listened in. He was very emphatic about being honest, but I didn't feel right judging someone else's work. Neither did anyone else, so the professor would throw little digs at the author.

I read my piece, which I thought was humorous, and Mickey watched intently, a smile on his face the whole time. When I concluded, the Prof said, "Comments? No? Well, Mary, I do." He went on about it being amateurish, and bland, and I thought I would cry, when Mickey's hand shot up.

"Professor, I disagree. I think it showed wit and creativity. I especially liked..." and he went on, raving as if I was Ernest Hemingway. The prof nodded and said, "Good, if you like something, say it. Just get involved, Damn it!"

I looked over at Mickey and he smiled and nodded, as if saying, it'll be okay. Class ended, and I gathered up my things, and I felt Mickey watching me. We walked out together, making small talk.

"So, how are you enjoying campus life?" he asked.

"It's my second day, after more than thirty years, very different. And just the one class."

"Oh? You need the full experience again. The cafeteria with it's lousy food, the Rathskeller with the flat beer!"

"Even though they sound very inviting, I don't even know where they are."

"Well, you're in luck. You have the Campus Tour Guide at your disposal! As a matter of fact, that red building is the Student Union, and the Rathskeller. Can I buy you a drink?"

I stopped and turned to him. "Okay, Mister, what's yous story?"

He smiled with a puzzled look. "What do you mean?"

"Even at my age, I know when someone is hitting on me. Is that how you say it nowadays? Do you have a Mother Complex? Or do you think I'm rich? There are girls your age in class, I have no illusions about myself."

He smiled. "My dear Mary. You look nothing like my dear old mom, who in fact is 64, and 200 pounds, by the way. I didn't enroll in this class to hit on chicks, as you aptly put it. Truthfully, I always appreciated a mature female. I won't give you a litany of the whys and wherefores. I saw you in class and you made me smile. I like you, Mary. Of course, if you are rich, I won't hold it against you!"

So, I gave in, as you knew I would. The bar was pretty empty for a weeknight, Mick explained. I had wine from the box, which wasn't that bad over ice. He had beers. We played pool, and pinball, and some kind of video game. Anything invented after Pong is beyond me.

It was midnight and closing time before I knew it, and I was quite tipsy, I must say. My face hurt from smiling so much. Mick just had a natural funny way about him. We sat in a booth, sipping and talking.

His arm was around me, and I didn't mind. It felt like we were buddies. When I turned to say something, our faces were too close, and I knew it was wrong, but I kissed him with eyes wide open. I pulled back and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have."

"Yes, you should," he replied as he kissed me back, still staring into my eyes. I felt his tongue breach my lips and I met it with mine, in a slow, sexy kiss.

His eyes were so intense as he said, "Let's get out of here."

"Mickey, I have to go home, this was wrong to start."

"Come see the moon," he said, "It's full, tonight."

We slid out of the booth, and I was glad that the night air would wake me. He pressed for the elevator from the basement and as we entered, he hit the button and kissed me again, his long limbs wrapping around me. When the door opened, we weren't at the lobby.

"Where are we?"

"Rooftop, the moon, come on."

He took my hand, leading me down a corridor and there, outside the door was a rooftop garden, complete with benches and grass. He smiled back at me as he chocked the door so we wouldn't be locked out there, and led me to an opening, his arm around my waist as he pointed to the heavens.

The moon was never so full or bright, and I gasped at the beauty of it. He stood watching, smiling at me. "Mary, you look so wonderful."

I blushed and smiled and felt him kiss me again, and I kissed back. He was quick, and his hands were inside my blouse and under my bra as I tried to keep him back, but he had my nipple now and it tingled so much. We kissed again, and I gasped for air, as I ran my hands up his back.

He ground against me, and I remember thinking I should stop him, and that I will, in just a minute more. That minute never came.

My blouse was off in the warm September air, and my natural instincts took over, as I felt between his legs. Through his jeans, his rod throbbed in my hand and I clung to it as he unhooked my slacks, and forced them down.

Mick laid me on the grass and slid down, biting at my nipples on the way to my valley. I spread for him and he dove in, lapping away at me, making my whole body tremble.

I heard the zipper and knew he was ready as he rose above me, holding it steady as he slid his cock head up my crease, moistening it with my juices.

He slid the head into me, sizing me up, letting me gasp before he moved into me, taking his time, shorts strokes, deeper, faster, harder. Now he was in, and he slid his full length back before pressing forward again. His cock felt to be about 7 or 8 inches, totally filling me. I hadn't seen it, but it sure felt good-sized, and hard!

He was grunting as he thrusted and I met each push with my own as I felt a wave pass over me, then another, staring up into the moon, and he grunted, "I'm Coming!"

I felt a sudden chill, then was flush again as I came with him, our bodies pressed tightly together.

After a moment, we kissed, slowly as I felt him retreat. "Oh, Mary! You're awesome!"

Reality was sinking in. I was on a restricted rooftop with a 23 year old, naked! Oh, what had I done?

He rolled off and we dressed hurriedly, and made our way back to the elevator. I was depressed but Mickey had a huge grin. He drove me home in his beat-up 10 year old Jeep, smiling and chatting amiably.

Despite the pounding head from the cheap wine, I felt strangely fulfilled for the first time in a long time.

As we slowed in front of my house, he said, "So, next class, I know a great place off campus! They got excellent Wings, and Chili! Or we can do Chinese!"

I looked at him quizzically. "Next class? Mickey, we can't see each other. This should have never happened."

He pulled to the curb. "Did I do something wrong? No? I know you're not used to a quickie like that. From now on, only indoors, okay? And I promise I'll be more attentive."

"Mickey, I'm fifty four years old!"

He took my hand. "And the best thing that happened to me in, like, forever! Tell you what, how about dinner and a movie over the weekend?

The kid wouldn't give up. And I thought, why not let it run it's course. We weren't hurting anyone.

I took a deep breath and said, "No place that serves boxed wine! Promise?"

"I promise!"

tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers