Night Seven of Domination Week

Story Info
On the seventh day they rested...sort of.
8.1k words
4.39
29.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

Night seven of domination week was a Sunday, and James and Sarah found themselves right back where the whole thing had started. James sat on the couch looking through the entertainment section of the Sunday paper, preparing to begin the crossword puzzle. Sarah was perusing sale circulars and clipping coupons. Looking in through the window on the serene scene, no one would guess the things they had been up to that week.

James looked over at Sarah and smiled.

"Is there something in the paper you'd like to talk about?"

"No. Nothing at all."

"Are you sure, darling?"

"Well, there is this one article about how women are wanting to do more to please their men…"

"Nice, try, darling…but I think I've done quite a bit to please you the last few days. If it wasn't enough, you have no one but yourself to blame."

"Oh, no complaints here. How about you? Have you fulfilled your every desire?"

"Almost…"

"Dare I ask what's left that you'd like to do?"

"I want to take a bath with you."

"That's it? That's all you want?"

"Yes."

"All right. Go in the bedroom and take off your clothes."

"I'm serious."

"So am I. Go take off your clothes."

"You know our tub isn't big enough for both of us."

"Just go and get naked and we'll figure something out." Sarah looked at him for a moment and got up from the table. She walked into the bedroom. As soon as she was out of sight, James moved quickly but quietly to the phone. He flipped through the yellow pages quickly and dialed the numbers. He found what he was looking for on the second call.

James walked to the bedroom doorway to find Sarah. She sat at the vanity, her back to him, pinning up her hair. He walked to the dresser and removed the sweatshirt and sweat pants he had been lounging in. He reached in a drawer and pulled out a pair of faded blue jeans and a T-shirt. He quickly put them on.

"Are you ready, Sarah?"

"Yes. Why don't you start the water? Make it warm but not hot." She turned to look at him. "What are you doing? Are you planning to take a bath in your clothes?"

"Slight change of plans. We'll be bathing out today."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I've arranged for a larger tub, so we can take a bath together. So put on some shoes and let's go."

"Just shoes?"

"Yes. We're going to take a bath. You won't need anything else."

"James, tell me what's going on."

"Trust, remember? We trust each other. Now, put on some shoes, and one of your long coats. We're going to take a little drive, and then we'll take a bath together."

Sarah hugged the coat close around her naked body as they walked outside. James had chosen a pair of her highest heels for her to wear, and she was careful how she walked, since stumbling would have meant exposing herself to anyone who might be watching. She was also careful to keep the bottom closed as she swung her legs into the car. James steadfastly refused to answer her questions as they drove through the light Sunday traffic. He would only smile. However, the plan became clear to Sarah as they pulled into the Marriott parking lot.

"Well, here we are. Ready?"

"I can't go in like this."

"Of course you can."

"What will the clerk think?"

"He'll think you're cold," James said, smiling. He stroked Sarah's cheek. "Listen, you don't have to do what I say today, but just walk in like you own the place and it'll be fine. Then we'll have the rest of the day to enjoy. Here," he said, handing her a pair of her sunglasses. "Put these on. You'll be totally anonymous."

"I don't see why I couldn't have put on some clothes…"

"You'd just have to take them off again. Besides, this way is more fun, don't you think?"

"For you, obviously," Sarah said, gazing at James sternly. "Why did you get to wear the pants in the family today, anyway?"

"Because a woman wearing nothing but a raincoat is sexy, but a man wearing nothing but a raincoat is a misdemeanor." James opened the door and got out without waiting for a response. When he went around to Sarah's door and pulled the handle, it was unlocked. She stepped out reluctantly and put the sunglasses on. They walked in arm-in-arm, Sarah clutching her coat closed.

"Hello. I have a reservation. James Smith." James noticed right away the youth of the clerk. And the clerk noticed Sarah's coat right away as well. He tried to look at James, but his gaze kept moving down and to the left.

"Yes, you have our deluxe suite. For one night, correct?"

"That's right."

"Would you like to put that on a credit card?"

"Yes." The young man imprinted and processed the card, all the while meticulously not looking at Sarah. James had to suppress a smile at his obvious curiosity.

"You'll be in Suite 1204. Would you like any help with your luggage?"

"No, I think we have everything we need. Thank you." James took the key, then grabbed Sarah's hand and they turned to go to the elevators. James knew without looking that the young clerk's gaze was following them as they walked.

"Give him a little smile, Sarah," James said. "It'll make his day." Sarah slapped him on the arm. "I'm serious." Sarah gave a quick glance over her shoulder. Just as they were about to turn the corner to the bank of elevators, she looked back, slid the sunglasses down her nose, and blew the clerk a kiss. Then she gave him a wicked smile as they moved out of his sight. As soon as the elevator door closed behind them, James and Sarah cracked up laughing.

"You've still got it, baby," James said, kissing her on the nose. He pressed her back against the back wall of the elevator and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He slid his hand under her coat and up between her thighs. She instinctively grabbed his wrist to stop him. James looked at her, his lips still pressed to hers, and smiled. He backed away just as the elevator doors opened on the twelfth floor.

"Let's go get wet," James said, pulling Sarah after him.

The room was more than worthy of the title 'suite'. They walked through the door and saw the king-size bed. Beyond that the far wall was all one large window looking out on the city below. There were even skylights, making the room even brighter. The sun's rays shone down on the centerpiece of the room, the large hot tub. It looked large enough to fit four comfortably, with a ledge ringing the outside to sit on. It even came complete with beverage holders.

"Now there's a tub worth bathing in."

"Oh, darling, it looks wonderful. You're a genius for thinking of this."

"Finally, some recognition. May I take your coat, madam?"

"Why certainly, kind sir," Sarah said, and slipped off the coat. James went to the closet and hung up the coat. He was right next to the door of the suite.

"Now, my beautiful wife and Dominatrix slash submissive toy. Make yourself comfortable in whatever way you see fit. I'll be right back." James picked up the room key and headed for the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I have to go pick up a few things in ye old gift shop."

"Like what?"

"So impatient…" James said as he walked out the door and closed it behind him. He walked quickly down the hall in case Sarah thought to follow him.

Sarah stood for a moment surprised at James' sudden departure. What could he possibly need right this moment that couldn't wait? It came to her in a flash that he was downstairs right then talking to the clerk about joining them in the suite. She saw it all in one moment of clarity. Enticing the poor boy that way, having her walk in wearing just the coat, so obviously naked underneath. Then telling her to blow him a kiss. Her devious husband was setting her up for a threesome with that befuddled young lad.

Well, she thought to herself, I may just call his bluff. She walked over to the full-length mirror on the closet door to admire herself. She stood there naked except for her high-heeled shoes, admiring her luscious curves. She ran her hands up her sides slowly, feeling the goosebumps forming on her skin. She crossed her arms across her breasts, then raised them up over her head. She gently caressed her breast and rolled the nipple between her fingers. She briefly fantasized that she was stripping in front of a two-way mirror with the young clerk on the other side watching and waiting for his cue to come into the room. She stroked her fingers across her stomach. Then she slid her hand down and over her mound, cupping her pussy in her hands. She had just the smallest amount of peach fuzz growing back from the night James had shaved her. She slid her fingers between her lips and felt the moisture just starting to form. She turned back and forth to look at herself. She turned to look at her ass, and gave herself a hard spank on the cheek. I'm ready for anything, she thought to herself.

James took his time in the gift shop looking for the things he would need. His mind wondered as he looked around. What was Sarah up to in the room? Was she in the hot tub at that very moment, her hand between her legs stroking herself as the heat and motion of the water relaxed her? Was she calling room service, hoping some husky young man would greet her at the door? Maybe she had found the adult channel on the in-house cable and was getting herself warmed up. James had to consciously slow himself down. Whatever she was up to, he wanted Sarah to have time to anticipate what earthly delights would await her upon his return. He hoped to find her naked and waiting when he walked through the door. He felt a stirring in his groin, and realized he was feeling anticipation and longing in ways he hadn't felt in a long time. He strode quickly to the counter to pay for his purchases and went back upstairs.

Sarah was still standing naked in front of the mirror when she heard the key in the lock. She made a mad dash for the bathroom as her courage suddenly failed her.

"Are you alone?" she whispered, peaking her head out from the bathroom as James walked in.

"What?" James asked. Sarah laughed at herself as he stood there with a confused look on his face. Of course he was alone. He would never bring a total stranger into the room where she was quite probably naked without at least asking her first. Of course, a week ago she wouldn't have even entertained the possibility. But things had changed, and she was looking at James in a whole new light. She knew he was capable of a surprise or two.

"Of course I'm alone. What were you expecting?"

"Nothing."

"No, come on. What did you think I was going to do, bring the clerk up here to see you naked?"

"Well…"

"You did, didn't you?"

"It crossed my mind."

"And you were standing out here naked…but at the last minute you chickened out, didn't you?"

"No…yes…"

"Well, it's not too late. I could still go get him if that's what you want."

"You know it isn't."

"I know. But I'm glad you're so open to new ideas."

"How could I not be, after this past week?"

"Good point."

"So what did you go downstairs for?"

"You'll find that out later. Right now, let's try out the hot tub."

"Mmmm…good idea. I'll get it going while you take off your clothes."

"Excellent." Sarah started the hot tub bubbling as James took off his shoes and socks. As he pulled his sweatshirt over his head she came back and began kissing his chest. She planted soft kisses on his torso as her hands roamed as well. She gently bit each of his nipples. She unbuttoned his pants and slowly opened the zipper. Sliding her hands in the waistband of his underwear, she pushed them down his hips and legs, taking the pants with them until they were lying in a puddle at his feet. He stepped out of them.

"Mmmm…you're quicker than Superman."

"That's because I only have to take them off. I don't have to put anything back on. Besides, Superman could get naked pretty quick too, if Lois Lane was helping."

"Shut up and kiss me, Clark…"

"So we're back to role playing, are we?"

"Yes. Now let's get into the hot tub faster than a speeding bullet." Sarah slowly slid down into the hot bubbling water. She took James by the hand and pulled him in behind her.

"Hot, hot, hot…" James hissed as he slowly immersed himself a few inches at a time. "Whose idea was this, anyway?"

"You get used to it." Just then there was a knock on the door. Sarah instinctively crossed her arms across her breasts, then looked at James with a panicked expression.

"Don't worry. It's just the room service guy. I ordered some wine while I was downstairs, but they wouldn't let me bring it up here myself." James pulled himself up out of the hot tub and went to the bathroom. The waiter knocked again. "Just a second," James said as he walked out of the bathroom slipping in to one of the hotel robes. He signed for the wine, and brought it into the room.

"Why didn't you just open the door naked?"

"I thought we went over this once. A naked woman answering the door is sexy. A naked man answering the door is--"

"A misdemeanor, I know."

"Yes. Now, can I interest you in some wine?"

"Why yes, kind sir. Thank you." James filled the tumbler half full and set it down next to Sarah. He dipped his index and middle finger into the glass, then held them out to her.

"Care to sample the wine, madam?" He brought his fingers to her lips and brushed them back and forth. Sarah slowly and sensually licked it off.

"Mmmm…very nice," she said. She picked up the tumbler and brought it to her lips. "Would you care to do the same?" Instead of drinking the wine, she tipped her head back and poured it onto her chin and throat. It spilled quickly down her neck and over and between her breasts. She looked up at James and smiled. He practically dove into the hot tub. He licked and slurped at her neck, then her collarbone and finally began licking her breasts. James put his arms around her and pulled her closer, and Sarah held the back of his head with her free hand as he kissed her breasts.

"Mmmm…good wine," he mumbled, his lips wrapped around her nipple. Sarah laughed. She pulled his head up until they were looking each other in the eye. She smiled at him, then kissed him on the nose. James cupped her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers forcefully. His tongue snaked out to twine with hers, and they kissed open-mouthed. James slid his arms around her shoulders and waist and pulled her tight as they continued. Sarah once again grabbed the back of his head, and draped her other arm over his shoulder. As she felt her legs floating free in the water, she wrapped them around James' waist. The only sounds in the room were the frothing water and their gentle moans.

"I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to work up a sweat," James said.

"Good. I want you to be my big sweaty man."

"Oh, I will be," James said, and playfully bit her neck.

"We don't want to stay in too long, though," Sarah said. "It's bad for your sperm production."

"What's bad for my sperm production is the way you've milked me dry every night this week."

"Except Tuesday, of course."

"Oh, yes, who could forget Tuesday," he said, and pinched her bottom under the water. Sarah yelped and jumped away, then slid back into James' arms. "How about if we just relax in here for a few more minutes, then get out?" he said.

"All right. How about some more wine?"

"Your wish is my command." James grabbed the bottle to refill the glasses.

"I love it when you're so pliant," Sarah said, holding out her glass.

"Don't I know it." They leaned back and relaxed in the water, sitting side-by-side with their eyes closed and sipping the wine. When the glasses were empty, James filled them again, draining the last drops from the bottle. James gulped down the last of his wine, and got up out of the tub. He walked dripping wet into the bathroom to get some towels. Sarah watched him walk away, admiring the flexing of the muscles in his ass. She squirmed just a little in anticipation of what was coming next.

James returned with a towel in his hand for Sarah as he used another one to dry off his torso. Sarah stepped out of the tub, and James wrapped her in the towel. He began slowly and gently patting her dry as he nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Let's try out the bed," Sarah whispered, turning her head towards him. James dropped the towel and they walked over and lay down on the bed, both of them still moist and warm from the tub. They faced each other, each one's arm draped over the other's hip. Jams reached down and cupped her ass in his hand.

"Come here, I want to show you something," James said. He rolled onto his back and pulled Sarah over until she was lying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her.

"What exactly did you want to show me?"

"That I love you this much…" James said as he squeezed her tight in her arms.

"And this much," Sarah said, reaching down between them and grabbing his hardening cock. She kissed him hard, biting his lower lip, as she stroked his cock. James' hands were roaming all over her back and ass. She brought her knees up until she was straddling his hips. She slid her hands up to stroke his chest, and slowly started grinding against him, sliding her pussy lips back and forth across his cock. She pushed herself up until she was sitting up straddling him. She reached over to the nightstand.

"Here, darling," Sarah said, handing the phone to James. "Why don't you order another bottle of wine." She hit zero to get the operator. As James put the phone to his ear, she started to slide down his body. She began to gently kiss and lick his chest while her hands stroked his stomach. He moaned.

"Hello?" Sarah waited until she heard someone on the other end of the phone, then took his cock down her throat. James' back arched and his hand twisted in her hair. Sarah let his cock slide out of her mouth and looked up at him with an evil grin. "Uh…yes. This is room 1204. Could you send up a bottle of wine please? Hmmm? Yes, yes, the same as you brought up before." Sarah was slowly nibbling the shaft of his cock as James spoke, driving him to distraction. She kissed his balls and looked up at him again.

"Order some food, too, darling," she said, smiling once again. James tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her away from his cock.

"I'd like to order two steaks as well…ouch!" Sarah had squeezed James' balls when she couldn't get his cock back into her mouth. James immediately released his grip on her hair. She started licking him again. "One medium and one medium well. Hang on. What kind of aaahhh ssssoup would you like?"

"Tomato," she said, stopping her nibbling on his shaft for a moment. She was smiling up at him.

"OK, that's one tomato and one chicken NOOdle." He hissed again as Sarah deep-throated his hard cock. "What? Oh, for the love of…mashed potatoes and green beans will be fine. What? One Thousand Island and one ranch. Yes. Thanks." He placed the phone down hard on the cradle. "Good lord, it would have been easier buying a new car than ordering that meal."

"You did a wonderful job, darling. I'm sure they had no idea of what was going on." Sarah slid up James" body until they were face to face with her lying on top of him.

"You're lucky I didn't order you a glass of water and some boiled rice."

"That would've been fine. I have an alternative source for protein." She squeezed his cock.

"So why did you stop sucking me?"

"Because it wasn't fun torturing you once you got off the phone," Sarah said, and kissed James lightly on the lips. "Besides, I want to feel you inside me." She spread her legs and straddled his hips, then brought the tip of his cock to her slick opening. She looked her husband in the eye and slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock. She fought hard to control her breathing as he filled her. James moaned loudly. She put her fingers to his lips.

"Shhh, darling…we don't want to disturb anyone."

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers