Night Seven of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

"The hell with them," James said. He grabbed Sarah's ass and thrust his cock deep inside her, bringing a moan from her lips. "See how fun it is to just let go?" James kissed her hard and bit her lower lip. Sarah began moving up and down on his cock, grabbing his shoulders for leverage "That's it, Sarah. Cut loose and be loud."

She started moving up and down faster. Moans were escaping her lips every time she slid down and buried James' cock to the hilt in her pussy. The moans were getting louder and more frequent. Then she suddenly impaled herself on him and orgasmed around his cock, making short thrusts with her hips to rub her clit against him. She moaned loudly, then bit James' shoulder to keep quiet. She stopped moving and lay still for a few moments.

"Mmmm…that was a good one," she said smiling at him. "Would you like a turn now?"

"Yes," James hissed.

"Can I taste you again?"

"Oh, yes." Sarah lifted herself off James and lay down beside him. Her head was resting on his stomach, her hand on his thigh only an inch or two from his balls. She reached out to fondle them. She slowly moved her hand up and slipped her fingers around his engorged shaft. She stroked him slowly, his cock still wet from her. She started to gently kiss his balls as her hand moved up and down on his hard cock. She could hear James' breath coming harder and faster as his excitement grew.

She held his cock so it was standing straight up, then propped herself up on her elbow and took the whole length of it down her throat in one motion. James moaned and his hips lifted up off the bed, pushing his cock to the back of her throat. She pressed his hips down with her hand.

"Hold still, darling. Just enjoy." She laid her head down on his stomach, her hand still gripping his cock. She took him in her mouth again, pausing to enjoy the musky taste of him. Then she started to slowly slide up and down on his shaft. She was also using her hand to jerk him off. She made sure to go very slowly to keep teasing him. James was moaning almost continuously now.

When she felt he was getting close to cumming, she let his cock slip from her mouth. James moaned in protest, but she just lay there with her head on his stomach. She reached out and stroked the velvety-soft head of his cock with her fingers. His cock twitched, and she giggled. She turned her head and looked up at him.

"Are you ready to cum, darling?"

"More than ready."

Sarah sat up next to James. She put her left leg next to his hip and swung her right leg over until she was straddling him again. She grabbed his cock and brought the head to her wet pussy, allowing just the tip inside her.

"Do you want to cum inside me, baby?" she asked in an innocent voice as she slowly lowered herself on him. She moved up and down on his cock slowly.

"Oh, yes…"

"Should I go a little faster?"

"Yes…"

"You don't want me to stop?"

"No…"

"You don't want me to tease you a little more?"

"Oh, God, no…"

"You want to cum now?"

"Yes…"

"Cum on then, baby…" Just then they heard a knock at the door. James groaned.

"Oh, too bad, darling," Sarah whispered in James' ear, moving her hips up so his cock slid out of her. "You were close weren't you?" She bit his ear, and climbed off him. James sat up on the bed quickly.

"This guy is getting zero tip," he said. He looked down at his swollen cock. "I think you'd better get the door this time. I don't think the robe is going to cover this."

"Oh, don't worry, darling," Sarah said, reaching down to stroke James' cock. "He'll just think you're happy to see him."

"He definitely will not think I'm happy to see him."

"OK. Hand me a robe and go hide in the bathroom."

"Good idea." He got up and walked into the bathroom, his cock still hard and bobbing in front of him. He pulled the door closed behind him. Sarah picked up one of the robes and made her way to the door. She signed for the food and wine, including the tip that James had threatened to withhold, and ushered the waiter out.

"OK, it's safe to come out," Sarah said as she lifted the lid off of one of the steaks. "No cops lurking about."

"Ha ha ha," he said as he came out the door. "I think we're all much happier with the waiter not having to see my erection."

"I'm sure you're right," Sarah said, munching on a green bean. "So, will we be dining naked today, or shall we dress?"

"Naked, I think. After all, it is a day of rest."

"All right then," Sarah said, and shed the robe. She stood naked in front of him, her hands on her hips. "Would you like to eat right away, or should we finish what we started?"

"Oh, I think the food needs to cool for a few minutes before we can eat it," James said. He pushed Sarah back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, their legs dangling over the side. He kissed and nibbled her neck. "Move up," he told her. They moved up until they were in the middle of the bed, James still on top. He kissed her and guided his still hard cock to her pussy. Sarah's hand slid down James' back and she grabbed his ass as he slid inside her. James arched his back and slid his cock into her has deep as he could.

He started to slowly slide in and out with the entire length of his cock. Sarah's hands were on his hips and she pulled him back into her whenever he slid out until just the tip remained. She wrapped her ankles around his calf muscles and started thrusting against him. James was propped up on his hands so that only their hips were touching. They both very quickly were close to cumming. With one long last thrust, James buried himself to the hilt inside her, and his cock spurted inside her pussy. Sarah was cumming as well, her muscles squeezing his cock and intensifying his orgasm. He collapsed on top of her as he finished cumming. Sarah wrapped her arms around him and began kissing his chest.

"It's still pretty good without whips or chains or mechanical devices, isn't it?" he said breathlessly.

"You sound surprised."

"Well, I was worried that you'd ruined me for just plain ol' sex." Sarah smacked him on the ass, then hugged and kissed him. He rolled off her and lay down on the bed.

"Come on. Let's eat before it gets cold." Sarah said. She jumped up and went to the bathroom. James got up and picked up the large tray of food and carried it to the table. He sat down on the couch and started to lift the lid off one of the steaks as Sarah walked out.

"Uh, don't you think you should wash your hands before you eat?" she said as she walked over. James stood up and covered her face with his hands.

"NOOOOO!" he growled at her. Sarah playfully slapped his chest. He went to the restroom and washed his hands and returned just as Sarah was filling the wineglasses. He sat down and they both started gulping the food down hungrily.

"I hope you didn't tip the waiter," James said between mouthfuls.

"Of course I did. It wasn't his fault that he interrupted us. He didn't know what was going on. Besides, didn't the delay make it better?"

"No. It nearly made me burst a testicle. And how do we know he wasn't listening at the door waiting for that exact moment to knock, knowing he was interrupting?"

"Oh, enjoy your food and keep quiet."

"You know what I just realized?"

"That steak tastes better naked?"

"No. I forgot to order dessert."

"I guess you just weren't paying attention."

"I guess not. Do you want something sweet?"

"I think I'll be OK." James kissed Sarah on the cheek and continued eating. They ate and drank in silence until they had both cleaned their plates.

"Oh, man, that was good," James said as he sat back on the couch. He rubbed his stomach. "I'm stuffed."

"Me too," Sarah said. She began gathering up the plates and put them on the large tray. "I'm going to put these outside so they can pick them up. Why don't you lay down?"

"That is a good idea. Don't mind if I do."

James lay down on the bed on his back and stretched out. He was feeling languorous and sleepy after the large meal. He was nearly dozing when he felt Sarah climb onto the bed. A moment later he felt her head on his chest. She pulled the blanket over them, and they drifted off to sleep together, arm in arm.

James woke up some time later. Sarah was still sleeping with her head on his chest. Checking the clock on the nightstand he noticed that he had been sleeping for nearly an hour. He carefully slid out from under her so as not to wake her. He looked in the bag of items he had bought earlier. He took some of the items and headed for the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

The bathtub was perfect. It was a large deep oval with that could fit two people with room to spare. There was a ledge at either end wide enough for a person to sit and put their feet in the tub. The shower head was also a shower massager which could be pulled out of the metal retainer and used anywhere in the tub.

He turned on the water. When it was warm enough he plugged the drain and let the tub start filling up. In a few moments steam started to rise up from the water. He spread some of the bath salts into the water and watched them dissolve. He laid the shampoo and the razor and shaving cream down of the ledge. He slowly stirred the water with his hand as the tub filled. He could smell the aromatic scent of the salts now as they dissolved in the water. When the tub was adequately full, he turned off the water and went to get Sarah. The mirrors were fogging from the steam.

She was still asleep, and from what James could see she hadn't moved since he had gotten up. He leaned down and gently kissed her exposed shoulder. His hand slid down her back. He kissed her cheek, then the back of her neck. Finally, she started to stir. She smiled up at him, her eyes barely open, and kissed his cheek.

"What time is it?"

"About three. We slept for an hour or so."

"Is it time to go?"

"Oh, no. We've got lots more to do. Come on and get up." He took her hand and pulled her up. Sarah sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, then got up and followed James as he led her by the hand to the bathroom.

"Mmmm…it's nice and warm in here," Sarah cooed as she walked in. "And it smells nice."

"Yes. I think it's fresh forest or something like that." He led her to the tub. She was still barely half-awake. "Your bath awaits, m'lady." He held her by the arm as she gingerly stepped over the ledge and into the tub.

"Oh, darling, this is wonderful," Sarah said as she slowly submerged herself. "Are you going to join me?"

"No, I'm going to wait on you hand and foot. Is the water warm enough for you?"

"A little warmer would be good." James reached over and turned on the hot water.

"Say when." He casually stroked her exposed shoulders as the water continued running.

"That's good for now," Sarah said, and slowly sank down until only her head was above the water. James turned off the water. "You really should join me, darling. You don't know what you're missing."

"No, no, I'm here only to serve you."

"Well, that's something a girl can never hear enough of."

"I thought we'd start with a nice sensual shampoo."

"Mmmm…that sounds nice."

"Well, then, just lean back and enjoy." James stood up and grabbed the shower massager. He stepped into the tub and sat down on the ledge. Sarah leaned back, her shoulders resting on James' knees and her head between his thighs. He turned on the water and wetted her hair with the massager, then set it aside. He dropped a dollop of the shampoo into his palm.

He massaged her head gently as he washed her hair. Sarah was moaning in the back of her throat at the sensual feeling of his fingertips teasing her scalp. She leaned back until her head was nearly in the water. She looked up and smiled at James. He blew her a kiss. She turned her head and kissed his thigh.

"Ready to rinse?"

"Not if it means you're going to stop massaging my head."

"Oh, I think you'll like what comes next too. Now lean back and let me get the shampoo out of your hair."

She leaned back. James picked up the water pic and turned the water on again. He held it close to Sarah's head and rinsed out the shampoo.

"OK, now come sit up here," James said, patting the ledge next to where he was sitting. Sarah complied. She was still dripping wet, with her short hair slicked back against her head.

"All right, what's next?" James reached behind them and picked up the shaving gel and razor.

"I noticed you were getting a little fuzzy. I want to make you smooth again. That razor stubble can be very painful." Sarah reached up and stroked his cheek.

"All right. I don't want you to get razor burn from little ol' me." James splashed some of the warm water from the tub over Sarah's pussy. When it was wet, he sprayed some of the foam into his hand. He carefully applied it to her genital area.

"OK, hold still. This won't hurt a bit." With just a few careful slow strokes he had removed the slight stubble accumulated over the last few days. James splashed more warm water over her pussy and thighs until all the foam was gone. "There we go. Tantalizingly smooth once again." Sarah slid back down into the warm water. James slid in behind her so that she was leaning back against him.

"We need a tub like this."

"I'll call the contractor tomorrow." They leaned back and relaxed silently in the water. Every few minutes James would put in more hot water to keep it warm enough. The whole room was steamy by the time they were ready to get out half an hour later. James reached into the water and pulled the plug. The tub began emptying.

"All right, stand up and we'll rinse off." Sarah stood in the middle of the tub. James turned on the water and used the shower massager to rinse off her body. Sarah just stood and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water flowing down her chest and back. James came up behind her cupped her breast in her hand. He slipped the massager between Sarah's legs, letting the water play over her bare pussy. He playfully bit the back of her neck.

"Let's go back into the bedroom, shall we?"

"Sounds good to me, darling." They finished rinsing and stepped out of the tub. James wrapped Sarah in one of the large fluffy towels. He guided her towards the bed when they were back in the bedroom.

"Lay back and get comfortable. I've got one last surprise for you."

"What? I'm starting to feel guilty, darling. It's already been like going to the spa." James rummaged in the bag and pulled out another of his purchases from earlier.

"Well, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. But what would a trip to the spa be without getting your nails done?" James held up the bottle of nail polish for Sarah to see. "May I do the honors?"

"Ooooh, of course," Sarah cooed. She propped herself up on the pillows and stuck her legs out in front of her, wiggling her feet at him. "Start with the toes."

"But of course madam."

"What color did you get?"

"Why, bright flaming red of course. What other color would be appropriate for this week?"

"You are so right. OK, make me a painted woman." Sarah pulled her knees up so that her feet were flat on the bed. James went to the bathroom and returned with one of the small hand towels and placed it under her feet. He kissed each of her feet, then opened the bottle. He pulled the small brush out, scraping it on the lip of the bottle to remove any excess polish. Then carefully, daintily, his face only a few inches from Sarah's toes, he began applying the polish.

"You know what I'm thinking right now, darling?" Sarah asked.

"How much you love me?"

"Well that, of course. But I'm thinking how good this color would look on you." James looked up to see Sarah smiling at him mischievously.

"Oh, no…you had your chance. No going back now."

"Yes, you're right, of course. Unless you want me to paint your nails."

"Ummmmm…no. Now quit distracting me, unless you want to be red all the way to your ankles."

"Oops, pardon me. Please continue." James continued to carefully apply the polish. He finished one foot then the other as Sarah watched, her head resting on her knees as she stayed still. When James finally finished, he started to blow gently on her toes to help them dry.

"You don't have a foot fetish you haven't been telling me about, do you?"

"No, just giving you the full service treatment. Want me to do your hands while these dry?"

"You're sure you don't want me to return the favor and do yours?"

"Positive."

"OK then. Do my fingernails as well. I'm enjoying this royal treatment." Sarah held out her right hand to James. He had her hold the bottle of polish as he gently stroked the polish on her nails, careful to stay within the lines. He finished that hand and took the bottle from her. He laid it on the nightstand and took her left hand in his. Sarah blew absent-mindedly on the nails of her right hand as James finished her left. She held her hands out in front of her to admire his handiwork.

"This is very impressive work, darling. I couldn't have done better myself. I only wish I could return the favor."

"Well, if you really mean it…I do have one last thing in my little bag." James reached in the bag and pulled out the bottle. "If you're feeling up to it, I wouldn't mind if you used some of this on me." James tossed the bottle of baby oil onto the bed next to her. Sarah smiled up at him.

"Would you like me to give you a massage, darling?"

"Hmmm, that's a second option," he said, giving her an evil grin.

"Well, give me a moment to dry these," she said, wiggling her fingers at him. "Then I'll work the kinks out for you."

"OK. I guess the first option can wait." James lay down next to her on the bed, his hands resting on his stomach. He looked at Sarah, who was blowing on her nails, and smiled. She smiled back and blew him a kiss. "How long does it take that stuff to dry?" he asked.

"Just a few minutes. Enjoy the anticipation. They'll be touching your skin soon enough."

"All right. Just wake me up if I doze off." James closed his eyes. Sarah continued blowing on her nails, looking down at him. After a few minutes she examined her nails. Satisfied they were dry, she reached for the baby oil.

"All right, darling, wake up and turn over. Let's get this party started." James rolled over and lay on his stomach, laying his face on his hands. He looked over at Sarah and smiled.

"Do me," he said. Sarah climbed on his back and sat on his ass, her legs straddling his hips. James could feel her wetness against his back and ass. Sarah was slowly rocking back and forth, rubbing against him as she squeezed some of the baby oil into her hand. "Hey, what's going on back there?" James asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Just getting things warmed up," Sarah said. She put the bottle down and transferred some of the now-warm oil into her other hand. She reached down and began stroking James' back. "How is that, darling?"

"Mmmm…very nice. More please."

"But of course." Sarah began massaging James' shoulders, kneading them like dough. She slid her hands down his back and repeated the process on his lower back. She more gently massaged her way back up to his shoulders, where she started the process over again. She stroked his neck and arms with her warm hands, got more oil, and continued working on his back. After several more minutes she stopped. She planted a soft kiss on each of his ass cheeks as she got up off him.

"Mmmm…that was wonderful," James said as he started to turn over.

"Quiet, darling. We're just getting started," Sarah said and pushed him back down. She sat on the end of the bed and picked up James' foot. She laid it in her lap and began gently kneading the sole with her hands. She used the other hand to massage the ball of his foot with her thumb, grabbing his toes with her fingers. James began to squirm. "Hold still, darling."

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers