Night Shift

Story Info
Nurse gets controlled by patient's brother.
2.5k words
3.95
22.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. I welcome any constructive criticism and feedback. Thanks!

This is a work of fiction. I am not trying to under mind anyone's idea of a true D/s relationship. It is simple a story that popped into my head.


Maggie paused as she opened the door to her last patient's room. She had heard during report that the young woman's condition had not change. She remained comatose although the doctors could not definitively say why. MRIs, CT scans both normal. An EEG done earlier that day to measure brain activity had also been normal. So why was the young woman not awake?

Walking slowly into the room, she again paused at the end of the woman's bed and flashed back to her admission. The girl had obviously been beaten badly. Her face had swollen beyond recognition, her eyes and lips so puffy she had looked alien. More bruises had marred her lean body. And as Maggie had undressed her for assessment she noted an obvious handprint on her left breast, and finger marks around her neck. More bruising discoloured the milky white of her inner thighs.

That night, the woman's brother, Paul, had entered the room. Hard and angry, he looked as if he would kill whoever had harmed his sister. Maggie had found herself attracted to him immediately. There was something in his personality that had stirred her. His dominance and utter disregard for her had left her wet and wanting. And the feelings still disturbed her. She had never been the submissive sort. Arrogant jackasses never turned her on, but this man with his square jaw clenched and sapphire blue eyes blazing had affected her like no other.

Maggie had requested this patient for the last 4 nights, hoping to catch a glimpse of the gorgeous brother. She had not been disappointed, for it seemed the young man never left his sister's side. After that first night, he had softened, no longer hard and angry, but that air of dominance still surrounded him. They seldom talked while she made her rounds. But she had felt him watching her as she worked and Maggie felt herself wanting to surrender under his knowing eyes.

Now as Maggie looked down on the young woman she looked peaceful in rest. Her face no longer swollen beyond recognition, but the litany of bruises remained in the form of greenish yellow discoloration. The girls lips were chapped and split in several placed, no doubt a result of her heinous beating. Maggie felt a renewed stirring of sympathy for the young woman. Whoever had laid their hands on her had been cruel and vicious.

There had been no sightings of the brother today. Neither of the previous two nurses had seen him, and for some reason that made Maggie's heart sink a little. Not that she deluded herself. He was gorgeous, and she was plane Jane. Short and a little too curvy, she always wore her dull brown hair in a tight ponytail. Although her breasts were more than a handful, and a favourite of her previous lovers she didn't have much else to entice a handsome stranger.

She still couldn't keep herself from imagining his hands running over her breasts. Squeezing and twisting her nipples as he nibbled on her earlobe. He would be a fantastic lover. He was hard and lean. Over six foot he would easily overwhelm her 5'3" frame. She shuddered slightly and opened her eyes. This was no place to be fantasizing over her patient's brother, no matter how hot he was.

Maggie sighed and walked to the edge of the bed. She was unaware of the shadow in the far corner of the room.

********

Jake sat silently in the corner of the room, watching the girl as her night nurse entered. The nurse had been there every night and yet he could still not recall her name. She was insignificant.

He watched as she paused at the end of the bed. She was wearing an unflattering blue scrub dress, white hose, and black strapped shoes. The white snaps down the front of her gown reflected off the dim light coming from overhead. Her breasts strained against the fabric as her chest rose quicker. Her large nipples pressed against the rough cotton fabric.

Was the little minx getting turned on by the girl in the bed? No. Her eyes were closed. She was thinking of someone else. Him perhaps. The edges of his mouth curled slightly. He had noted her attraction to him previously, but brushed it away as his thoughts stayed with the girl lying in the bed. He had thought she would be awake by now. She disappointed him.

The young nurse shivered and opened her eyes. Jakes cock stirred slightly in response. He looked down at himself and roughly rubbed his hand against his crotch. She had demonstrated some submissive qualities earlier, obverting her eyes to his direct stare, speaking only when spoken to, calling him sir instead of by the name she knew him by. Maybe he could have some fun while waiting for the girl to awake.

He moved before she sensed him, pressing his front against her back. Leaning into her so that her plump stomach pressed into the side rail of the hospital bed.

She gasped at the sudden contact. "Paul?"

Paul? Oh yes, the girl's 'brother'...

He pressed himself harder against the girl's back, causing her to lean over the bed. Pushing her ass into his thighs, rubbing his jean covered erection over her lower back. She was soft.

She tried to turn her head.

"NO"

His voice was deep and dominant and she immediately stopped. He kissed her neck and gently nibbled on her earlobe as reward. His large hands rested on her hips as he pressed his groin harder into his back.

She moaned at the contact, and he pressed harder. His hands moving slowly up her sides until they rested against her voluptuous breasts. He squeezed his hands and felt her large nipples press into his palms. He grabbed the material surrounding her tits and pulled, hearing the snaps give way as they dug against her skin.

Her sharp intake of breath encouraged his rough handling of her and he ripped viscously down on the silky demi bra he found underneath. Her breast settled again in his palms and he squeezed hard, eliciting another moan from the nurse. Her nipples were large against his palms and he moved to pinch them between his fingers and thumbs. He clamped down on them and twisted. Knowing he caused her pain, his member swelling even more because of it.

She jerked against him and drew in a sharp breath.

"Quiet"

She closed her mouth and nodded.

He twisted her nipples painfully again. "Yes sir, is your response."

"Yes sir."

Her scrub dress hung open down to her waist. And he removed one hand from her breasts to slowly slide down her abdomen. The other hand continued squeezing and twisting, eliciting as much pain as he could to her poor tits.

He paused at the top of her satin panties. It was now that he noticed that she was not wearing pantyhose as he suspected, but thigh high stockings. It was his turn to groan, and he bit down on her earlobe as his cock strained further against the unforgiving fabric of his jeans. Holy hell he hadn't expected that.

"You are a naughty girl."

When she didn't respond he pinch her nipple again, causing her to cry out.

"Quiet"

"Yes sir."

"I said, you are a naughty girl. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Yes sir." He roughly twisted the other nipple. "Yes sir, I am a naughty girl"

"Better." He slid his hand beneath the nurse's panties. Running his finger roughly along her slit. She was hairless and wet.

"You are a slut" He said as he removed his hands from her soaked panties.

"Yes sir" Her voice was trembling now. He brought his finger up to her mouth and roughly shoved it inside.

"You like the taste of yourself whore?"

She hesitated and began to shake. "Yes sir"

He stood slowly back and she whimpered at his withdrawal. "Turn around"

She complied quickly. Head slightly bowed, eyes on the floor. Yes, she wasn't embarrassed by the encounter, she was turned on. This one was totally submissive.

"Down. On your knees" She complied.

He rubbed his hand along his inner thigh as she knelt, head down, eyes lowered waiting on his next command.

Slowly he lowered the zipper of his jeans, silently sighing in relief as his cock sprang forward, finally released from it's confines.

He stroked himself several times, his eyes straying to the girl lying in the bed.

"Suck it"

She raised her head, her eyes going wide at the sight of him. He chuckled to himself. He was rather larger than most. Not only in length, but in girth. His bulbous purple head shined with pre cum. She swallowed slightly as she leaned forward towards his glistening head. Her hands came up to encircle him, and he slapped them away.

"No hands"

She tucked her hands behind her back, and leaned toward him again. Her tentative pink tongue licking up his length before she took the purple head into her mouth. He couldn't stifle his groan as she took him into her warm little mouth. She slowly eased over more of his length until he felt the back of her throat, he was only halfway in. She stopped and began her retreat up his shaft. He stopped her movement with a quick jerk on her ponytail. He pushed himself between those luscious lips again until he felt the back of her throat and then pushed further. She gagged, her face turning red, her hands coming unclenched from behind her back.

"Swallow"

She did, and breathing through her nose took more of his length. He eased back slightly before jerking her ponytail again, bringing her face closer to his crotch and forcing his length down her throat. Her nose now rested against his crotch limiting her air supply as he held her in place. She started to struggle, beginning to feel the need to fill her lungs with oxygen. He held her tighter and slapped her face. The vibration inside had him leaking more pre cum as she swallowed to accommodate him.

Suddenly he let go, pushing her away from him. She landed on her ass, gasping for air but said nothing.

"Slut"

She sucked in a breath of air, "yes sir."

"Stand up"

Using the side of the hospital bed she pulled herself to her feet. She obediently kept her hands clasped behind her back as she stood before him. He watched as she stole a glimpse of him before adverting her eyes again. She blushed heavily knowing what she was doing with her patient's 'brother'.

The scrub dress gaped at the chest showing off her ample cleavage. Her bra cradled under her breasts lifting them for his inspection. The nipples were a deep dusky pink, large, and erect. As he bent forward and licked them, he could feel her push her chest toward him, wanting more. He bit down on the right nipple. His teeth leaving a mark in the flesh.

"Don't"

She gasped. "Yes sir"

"Turn around"

As she did as he told her, he pressed himself up against her back, roughly pushing her against the bed's railing and bending her over at the waist.

With one hand viscously mauling her breasts, the other slowly descended until he could feel the hem of her dress. He yanked up, revealing the girls ass covered in silky satin. She was wet. If he hadn't felt it before, he could see by the discoloration of the girls panties. Roughly he pulled them down, revealing her milky white globes. His fingers roughly rubbed the nurse's slit, drenched in her moisture, he avoided her clit. He was not here to give her pleasure, but to take his own.

His fingers moved roughly back and forth along her passage, moving backward and generously lubing her asshole with her own juices. He felt her clench at the sensation and smacked her backside with an open hand. When she had relaxed, he continued his assault on her pussy, driving two fingers into her cunt. She gasped at the intrusion but did not resist.

He pounded her cunt with his fingers, adding a third and driving her up onto her toes with each upward thrust. It could not have been pleasant for her, but she said nothing as he continued to fuck her with his fingers.

He withdrew his hand from her sopping hole and shoved the fingers into the nurse's throat, fucking her throat now has he had just fucked her pussy. As he pushed his fingers forward and felt her begin to gag, he thrust his hard cock between her pussy lips and entered her. Damn she was tight.

He continued to fuck her throat with his fingers as he slammed his cock into her from behind. Each stroke more vigorous than the previous, his forward movement was stopped only by the hard plastic of the hospital bed's railing against the nurse's stomach. He could see a sheen of sweat across the girls lower back as he watched his cock disappear between her legs.

Thrust after thrust he impaled the nurse with his throbbing cock. After several thrusts he stopped his ministrations on her breasts and using the fluids he had already spread between her ass cheeks he roughly slammed his thumb into the girls asshole. She cried out around the fingers in her mouth.

His hips jerked forward, impaling her over and over as he continued to finger fuck her throat and ass. Soon he felt that familiar tingle in his lower back and thrust forward one last time. His climax was almost painful as he shot his load into the nurses well used pussy. He had come harder than he had in along time. Before his cock stopped twitching he could feel his cum leaking out of the girls twat.

Still leaning heavily against her he fist pulled his fingers out of the girls throat and heard her gasp for air. He stroked her asshole with his thumb a few more times before removing it from her hole and pressing it between her now swollen lips.

"Clean it"

He felt himself becoming soft and pulled out of her, a line of cum dribbling out onto her thighs. He quietly zipped up his jeans and stepped away from the nurse.

"Get out"

She did not look at him, simply pulled up her panties, adjusted her bra and walked toward the door as she resnapped her dress. She paused at the door, but did not turn.

"Thank you sir" And with that she left the room.

Jake stood there for a moment looking at the door, then turned his attention to the girl lying in bed. He pulled a hard plastic chair to the bedside and sat. Leaning forward he ran a finger down her discoloured cheek and sighed.

"If only you would have listened."