Night Shift

Story Info
Hospital staff needs a diversion on a slow night.
867 words
3.87
20.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a slow few weeks at the hospital. There were only a few patients admitted and the ICU was empty. Two nurses were still on shift, just in case, but they were free to do as they wished until a patient came in that needed their attention. So when the night maintenance man came around to check the fire alarms, they decided to have some fun with him. One of the nurses, Debbie, had a history with him, an affair a couple of years ago. Sarah knew about it, and had listened to her stories about how good he was as a lover, but the thought never crossed her mind to even flirt with him. They were both married, after all, even if they weren't happy marriages. Debbie had other plans, though.

"Hey Mark!" Debbie called across the unit. "Did you know Sarah has her tongue pierced?"

"Oh really?" He asked, suddenly much less interested in his work. "But does she know what to do with it?"

Sarah sat stunned, feeling a blush creep up her neck to her face. She did have a tongue piercing and it was there for a purpose. But she didn't talk about it outside the small circle of partners that had experienced it. She looked up at Mark, who was standing over her at the desk. He was tall, imposing, and sure of himself. She had never really seen him this way and immediately felt herself wanting to please him. She met his eyes and ran her tongue over her lips, showing a flash of silver of the tongue ring he was so interested in.

Mark watched the young blonde nurse lick her lips and hold eye contact with him. He felt his cock twitch as he walked around the end of the desk and sat down in front of Sarah's chair, his legs on either side of her. He had seen her but never really considered a tryst with her. His own wedding ring wasn't a hindrance, but she wore one, too. From the look in those big blue eyes, he didn't think that would be a problem. He leaned in close to her, his hands on the arms of her chair. "Do you know what to do with that tongue, girl?"

"Would you like to find out?" she replied, hardly believing she had said it.

Mark leaned back and studied her face for a long minute, trying to decide if he should take that offer before she regretted it. She never broke eye contact with him, looking up with just a sly smile, lips slightly parted. He glanced over at Debbie, nodded once then stood up, taking Sarah by the arm. She stood and let him lead her to the back room. He closed the door behind her, pushed her back against the door and kissed her roughly, pulling her hand to the growing bulge in his pants. He watched her eyes widen as she felt how big he was already, not even fully hard. He grinned. A ten inch cock was something most men lied about having.

He stepped back and watched Sarah run her hand across his cock as it strained against the fabric. She glanced up at him and dropped to her knees in front of him, her hands at his belt. Within seconds she had his cock out, her small hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, her eyes wide as it stood out right in front of her face. It was by far the biggest she had ever seen. She looked up at him. He put one hand to her head and pulled her gently forward, encouragingly. She wet her lips and started to lick up and down his massive shaft, running her tongue over and around the head a few times before wrapping her lips around it and sucking him into her mouth. He groaned and gripped her hair as she took half of his cock, hitting the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, working her tongue and stroking the part of him that she couldn't get down.

His other hand went to her head, his fingers wrapping up in her thick curls. He was moaning and bucking his hips as her lips slid up and down on his member. He couldn't remember the last blowjob he had, and he had never had one by someone so enthusiastic about it. He watched her hungrily sucking on his cock and knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Ohhh, Sarah... Ah damn that's good!" he moaned. "I hope you're ready!"

He held her head firmly and thrust deep into her mouth, holding her there as she gagged, spurting hot cum against her throat. With a grunt, he let go of her and staggered back a few steps. She stood and he pulled her to him, kissing her deeply again. She smiled as he pulled away and sat down in the chair behind him.

"Next shift I work, I'll bring the ring that vibrates in my mouth." she said as she walked out of the room. She smiled to herself and walked back to the unit, leaving him behind.