Night Shift

Story Info
Why you should always agree to work late!
861 words
3.75
21.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated working the late shift. She sat at her desk, her office all locked up to be safe, until 2am just in case there were any emergencies. It was a dreary Monday evening, the complex absolutely silent, as the last person had gone home about half an hour before, so when her phone rang, it gave her quite a fright.

"Are you on late shift this week?" he asked her without preamble when she answered.

She confirmed that she was.

"Good." He replied "I'm outside. Open the door."

She went to let him in, trembling with excitement. She knew what he wanted. She wanted it just as badly.

She opened the door and let him in, locking it behind him.

She turned to face him, to find him staring at her with undisguised lust in his eyes. With a small growl in the back of his throat, he pushed her against the door and started to kiss her.

She moaned softly as his mouth and tongue started working on hers more urgently. She could feel his erection pulsing against her belly and she moved against him, caressing him with her body.

He pulled her hands above her head and held her firmly against the door as he focused his attention on her neck, kissing, biting, and teasing the skin with his tongue. Her breathing got faster and faster as she got more and more aroused and she struggled gently against his grip, wanting to touch him everywhere.

At last he could stand it no more and he pulled away and towards the couch in the reception area. She took charge of the situation, pushing him into a sitting position and straddling him.

With slightly shaky hands she undid the buttons on her shirt and pulled it off, before reached around and undoing her bra, throwing that to the floor as well. His hands came up to cup her large bare breasts and he pulled her towards him.

Taking her nipple in his mouth, he ran his tongue around it before sucking it as deeply into his mouth as he could. She arched her back in pleasure and began to gently rub her panty clad pussy against the bulge of his cock.

With another growl, he picked her up and rolled her over so that she was lying on the couch. In one swift movement put both his hands up her skirt and pulled her panties off and dropped them on the floor.

He returned his attention to her aching nipples as he ran one hand up her thigh. He ran his fingers softly over her outer lips, almost tickling her, before sliding one finger over her clit and in between her lips. The contact of his finger on her hard little clit was like a burst of electricity through her body and she couldn't stop herself moaning out loud.

His finger had reached the opening of her pussy and he inserted the tip of his middle finger into her hot wet channel. He began to tease the opening of her hole with his finger and then plunged his entire finger into her.

He sat back on his haunches to better appreciate the view of his finger fucking her as his other hand began to work on her clit, pulling back the hood and circling the sensitive inner part rhythmically. He could see how close she was to cumming and he added another finger into her throbbing cunt. With a gasp of delight she arched against his hand, pushing herself down on his fingers as the walls of her pussy began to spasm.

When her body had relaxed out of her orgasm, she opened her eyes and pushed him away from her. She stood and pulled him upright. Frantically, she pulled open his belt and worked his fly down. Using both hands, she pulled his trousers and underwear to his ankles and pushed him back into a sitting position on the couch.

She straddled him and reached down to open her glistening wet pussy with one hand as she guided his rock hard dick into her with the other. She slid herself down the entire length of his cock and paused for a moment, his pubic hair tickling the stretched skin around her cunt as she savored the feel of him in her.

She reached out and held on to the top of the couch for support as she began to move slowly up and down on him. She alternated her up and down movements with almost lazily making circles around his dick with her pussy, driving him to distraction. He grasped her ass tightly and began to move her faster and faster, her squeaks of delight egging him on. He pulled her down hard onto his cock and held her there as, with a shudder, he came inside her. She gripped him with the walls of her pussy, almost milking him of every drop.

He relaxed his grip on her ass and she slid gently off him, lying on her back to catch her breath. She smiled to herself. Maybe she should offer to work the late shift every week...