Night Shift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne moved close behind Jacqui and wrapped her arms about her waist, extending a hand towards Jacqui's pussy, closing her hand up except for the middle finger. She paused waiting on Jacqui's go ahead.

"OK, insert your finger, slowly, and keep the tip in contact with my vaginal wall." Anne gingerly cupped her hand over Jacqui's vulva and felt for her vagina with the middle finger. Jacqui's cunt was hot, and Anne's hand became covered with juices. Her middle finger parted Jacqui's lips and found the entrance to her vagina. Pushing slowly inside, Anne felt the vaginal walls engulf her finger, smothering it in the lubricating cream that was secreted within that glorious cavern. The sensation was nothing at all like inserting the finger into her own cunt; it was totally different, totally alien, and, totally addictive. Anne slowly pushed her finger in as far as it would go, but did not find any resistant area.

Jacqui tensed as Anne cupped her hand over her cunt. When Anne's finger found her opening and ventured inside, Jacqui shivered slightly. She could feel Anne's finger inside her, but could not distinguish the tip. Nevertheless, it was very exciting and did nothing to diminish her arousal. Jacqui's vagina responded by secreting another quantity of cream.

"This isn't working," Jacqui said, "You aren't close enough to achieve best penetration. Bring yourself hard against my back and see if that makes a difference."

Anne positioned herself behind Jacqui, pressing her breasts against Jacqui's shoulder blades, and her stomach against the lower back. Annes's knees were either side of Jacqui's feet and made contact with her buttocks. The warmth of Jacqui's body against Anne permeated through her whole being and targeted her pussy, inducing a further excretion of cream which oozed out to land on the soles of Jacqui's feet.

Jacqui found the feeling of Anne's breasts against her shoulder blades highly erotic, especially the hard nipples which seemed to drill into her, inciting desires that challenged her hitherto heterosexual nature.

Forcing herself to focus her mind on the task in hand, Jacqui said, "OK, Anne, Let's try again."

Anne reached down with her hand and placed it over Jacqui's pubic hair, her middle finger ploughing a path through the undergrowth until it met the softer, damper, and, hotter, region that was the start of her outer lips. Gingerly testing the ground, Anne's finger sought the canyon in between Jacqui's lips and grazed her clit causing Jacqui to inhale sharply through her teeth.

From Jacqui's perspective, the experience was nothing short of amazing. More gentle and more considerate than any of her boyfriends, past and present. When Anne grazed her clit, it was a pure reflex action that she sucked in air through her teeth. On exhaling, she emitted a long low moan of pleasure. Anne did not miss this and brought her finger back over Jacqui's clit causing her to repeat her reaction. Remembering that her purpose was not to pleasure Jacqui, or, rather, not enjoy pleasuring her (although that is exactly what she was doing), Anne ran her finger down Jacqui's vulval canyon seeking the entrance to her vagina. Forcing its way through the swollen, fleshy, inner lips, and the thick layer of pussy cream, Anne's finger suddenly sank into Jacqui's vagina and Anne slowly slid it inwards. In order to keep her finger tip against the vaginal wall, Anne had to slightly bend her finger.

"Yes, Anne, I can feel where you are. Just keep going in, you're getting close."

Anne noted that inside of Jacqui's vagina felt not unlike her own when she was aroused, yielding yet firm, and ridged. She slowly pushed her finger deeper into the passage and found an area that seemed less yielding and ran her finger tip around and over it to determine its dimensions. At that moment, Jacqui let out a moan and tensed, then said, "Oh my God, you've found it."

The sensation Jacqui received was infinitely better than on previous occasions when she had stimulated her G-spot, because, although she was expecting it, it still came as a surprise for it was a foreign finger doing the stimulating. In fact, Jacqui was becoming seduced by the presence of Anne's finger inside her cunt, inducing all these sensations.

"Have a good feel of it, Anne, so you know what to look for in your own cunt," and at the same time Jacqui was thinking 'and don't stop, for God's sake, what you are doing to me is phenomenal.'

As Anne continued her probing, Jacqui continued to receive the sensations which seemed to accumulate into a tension that would surely snap. Jacqui was gasping and it took her all her time to stop herself from gyrating lest Anne should lose the spot.

Anne was glad that Jacqui had given her the chance to have a good feel inside her for she was enjoying the experience of exploring another girl's vagina. But she didn't want to spoil a good friendship by abusing Jacqui's hospitality, so to speak, so Anne made to withdraw her finger, saying, "OK, Jacqui, I think I know now what to look for and how to find it."

Jacqui grabbed Anne's wrist, preventing withdrawal, and said, "No, Anne, please don't remove your finger for I fear I will 'go off the boil'. Keep on doing what you were doing, your manipulations were stimulating my spot much better than I have ever achieved, and, I am so close to cumming."

Anne was elated by Jacqui's request, and she continued to caress the area inside Jacqui's vagina with more enthusiasm. Jacqui's breaths were coming more rapid, and her abdominal muscles were alternately tensing and relaxing. Then she cried out, "Here it comes, here it comes," and went almost rigid.

Anne didn't know what to expect, and received quite a shock when she felt a jet of liquid hit the pad at the top of the palm of her hand. She immediately thought that Jacqui was peeing and automatically pulled her hand out of the way. But on looking down to Jacqui's crotch, Anne could see that it was not a constant stream, and that the liquid was clear and came in spurts. Anne was mesmerised by the sight and watched as spurt after spurt of this clear, viscous, liquid came out of Jacqui's pussy to land on the floor and form an irregular pool.

In the throws of her orgasm, Jacqui was beginning to wonder if it would ever end. Never before had she spurted so many times. Once Jacqui had finished spurting and had gathered herself together, she looked down at the pool below her pussy and was amazed at herself for producing so much cum.

Both girls stood up, and then the full extent of the damage was visible. Directly below where Jacqui's pussy was, there was a large pool of cream, and extending out from that was the pool of cum. Anne held her hand up, which was still covered with Jacqui's first spurt, and brought it to her nose. Then she extended her tongue and licked some of the liquid off. She didn't think it smelled or tasted any different from ordinary cum.

"Fuck, Jacqui, that was amazing. Now to tend to me. Since you let me bring you off, I feel I owe you, so, if you want, I'd like you to bring me off."

That was music to Jacqui's ears, but she remembered her obligation to help Anne find her own G spot. "I'll bring you off only after you have found your own G spot."

"OK," Anne agreed.

So they exchanged positions, and Anne had the pleasure of feeling Jacqui's breasts squeezing against her back.

Jacqui slowly moved her hands over Anne's stomach, downwards until her finger tips caressed the smooth skin of Anne's shaved pussy, noticing that she did not feel even a hint of stubble. 'Must be newly shaven', she thought.

Without any hair to deflect her fingers, Jacqui easily found Anne's erect clitoris, causing Anne to flinch, and, gasp. Pausing to tease Anne, Jacqui brushed her fingers over her clit again.

Anne was revelling in this attention, for she had never experienced anything like it before. Her boyfriends, to a man, 'rubbed' rather than caressed, like jacqui was doing, and, Anne, to her surprise, hoped that this would not be the last time that Jacqui, or any girl, would administer such tender treatment to her. But she realised that they only had a limited time at their disposal, and she needed to find her G spot, or even if she had one.

"Jacqui, what you are doing is beautiful, but we can't have much time left, so can you cut to the chase and find my G spot. After, if there is time, you can do whatever you want to my cunt." 'And I to yours', Anne thought silently.

Without further ado, Jacqui, slowly rather than hastily, inserted her middle finger into Anne's vagina. Gently, Jacqui tenderly felt her way up the anterior wall. With two thirds of her middle finger now inside Anne, Jacqui was beginning to thing that there was no G spot. Keeping her finger tip in contact with Anne's vaginal wall, Jacqui continued to feel her way upwards. When the pads of Jacqui's palm were compressing Anne's labia, she felt a raised area with her finger tip. Anne squirmed and let out a yelp.

"Christ, Jacqui, what did you do there?"

"I just found your G spot, I think you should try it for yourself before we go any further. It is very high up your vagina and it took the whole length of my finger to find it."

Jacqui withdrew her hands, although she kept them surrounding Anne's waist, resting them on her thighs. Anne inserted her own finger up to the hilt, feeling around inside. She found a point that was more sensitive than the surrounding area, and manipulated her finger, but it did not produce the feeling that Jacqui's finger had produced. With a few contortions, Anne found a position for her body that allowed her fingertip to make contact with her G spot, but she could not manipulate her finger to pleasure herself. "I found it, but it's so far up I can't do anything with it. I'll need to use a hairbrush handle and I don't have one with me. You'll have to finish me off."

"OK. To allow me deeper penetration, lay on your back, part your legs, and bring your knees up."

Anne got herself into position on the floor, feeling the course pile of the carpet tiles irritate her back. Jacqui knelt beside her, reaching her hand around the inside of Anne's leg, down to her pussy and inserted the middle finger. It could not reach Anne's G spot -- the leg was an obstruction.

"Anne, I can't reach from this position, I'm going to have to straddle you."

"Whatever it takes," Anne replied desperately, "Just bring me off."

Jacqui knelt astride Anne's head, her cunt barely above her mouth. She positioned her head between Anne's raised thighs, resting it on one while she used her middle finger to penetrate Anne's vagina, forming a classic 69.

Anne was presented with a close-up of Jacqui's sopping wet cunt, its heady aroma invading her nostrils, amplifying her sexual arousal. She had an urge to raise her head, extend her tongue, and lick some juices off, but resisted. While relishing Jacqui's finger inside her vagina gently seeking her G spot, Anne's resistance waned. She raised her head, extended her tongue, and was about to lick the swollen labia when there was an electric shock inside her cunt causing her to convulse. Jaccqui had found the G spot.

"Keep still," Jacqui coaxed, "it won't be long now."

Anne tried to keep still, but Jacqui's manipulations were sending convulsions throughout her body. She thrashed her head from side to side, which had the effect of reducing the spasms in her lower body. Anne felt a tension rapidly build up in her abdomen, and knew it would not be long before it demanded release.

That moment came rapidly when Jacqui licked Anne's clitoris. The combination of sensations was too much and Anne tensed and just as rapidly, the tension released. Anne wasn't prepared for what happened next, and neither was Jacqui.

A strong squirt of cum hit Jacqui in the eyes. Anne's cunt tensed again and then released another strong squirt, this time missing Jacqui, for she had now got her head out of the way. Another three squirts, diminishing in quantity, and Anne lay on the floor, exhausted, her pussy still pulsating as her orgasm subsided.

"Holy shit, Anne, I've never seen such a copious cum, although I haven't seen a cum other than my own."

"That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had, can we do this again?"

"I'm glad you asked that, for I still need satisfaction. I was surprised that you didn't lick my cunt while you were down there."

"I was about to when you hit my G spot."

"Well, you can lick me out on the next break, there isn't enough time now, and we'll have to clean up our mess before going back on shift."

"I'll lick you out if you lick me out, in a comforting 69."

"You're on!"

12