Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all exhausted and collapsed on her bed, Lara invited us to stay the night, but I declined. We exchanged numbers and she called me a couple times after that night, and invited me over, but I just decided to leave it at what it was, just an incredible one night experience. Well now Rick, what do you think?

"Wow Q! I...I... that was amazing. I don't know what to say besides thanks."

She giggles and says "thanks, but now it's your turn to tell me what you were fantasizing about before."

"Sure, a deals a deal, but I cant right now. I'll be right back." I stand and rush to the bathroom. My cock was aching and I was in a desperate need to cum.

I made my way to the men's room and tore off my jeans. I fiercely stroke my swelled cock. Grabbing my balls in one hand and jerking with the other. I can't help but moan but I was lost in the moment and I realized that I forgot to lock the door when I hear Q call my name. "Rick, Rick, are you in here? What are you doing? Hello?"

To Be Continued...

12