Night Six of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess watching the Victoria's Secret show paid off."

"I guess we're ready to go. But first, have you noticed anything different about me, darling?"

"You mean, like everything?"

"No, I was thinking of something very specific."

"You mean the fact that you've apparently grown a penis?"

"You noticed? Good. I want everyone to see it. Packing. That's what the lesbians call it."

"Well, you should be very proud."

"I think you should be proud to be out with such a stud."

"Of course. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world."

"I'm glad you appreciate me. Now, are you ready to go?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's get going to the party. We don't want to miss anything."

Sarah picked up James' trench coat from the rack and held it out for him. He stepped into it and she wrapped it around his shoulders. She hadn't been able to find a woman's coat big enough for him at the Goodwill store where she had bought her suit. She didn't think anyone would notice, though. She picked up James' black wool coat and put it on. She walked to the front door and opened it, gesturing for James to walk through.

They went out to the car, and she opened the door for him there, as well. She was nearly skipping in her excitement as she walked around to the driver's side. She couldn't believe she had actually gotten James to go this far with her. And now the fun was really beginning. She was finally going to be the man. She got behind the wheel and belted herself in. She started the car, then looked over at James as she waited a moment for it to warm up. She reached out and stroked his cheek gently and smiled at him. Even made up as he was she could see James blush, and he smiled back. She was glad he was getting into the spirit of the evening. She backed the car out silently and they were off.

The club they were going to attend had been another suggestion from Cassandra. It was a couples only club, with live entertainment, and rooms where more intimate entertainment could be arranged with the consent of all the involved parties. Cassandra had assured her that they could participate as much or as little as they liked, with no pressure from any of the patrons. Sarah had bought a 'membership' to the club, which entitled them to attend the parties for the next three months.

The doorman who greeted them checked their names against the membership roster and took their coats. He opened another door, and they were ushered into the main room of the club. There was a long bar at the back where they entered. At the front was a small stage with a microphone and stand and a single armless chair. Twenty or more small tables with long white tablecloths were arranged in a horseshoe around the stage.

The two mulled just inside the entrance for a moment, and then Sarah motioned towards the bar. They sat down on two of the tall stools.

"Can I get you a drink, darling?" Sarah asked.

"Several."

"Ah ah ah…careful. Drinking lowers inhibitions, you know. You don't want to turn into a drunken slut."

"Don't worry. I'll keep my panties on."

"I know you will. I double-knotted them," she said, smiling at him. Sarah caught the bartender's attention and ordered for both of them: a beer for herself, and a strawberry daiquiri for James.

"You know I don't like those sweet drinks," James said to her.

"Now, Sarah, darling, ladies don't drink Jack Daniel's…" Sarah began to glance around as she sipped her drink. She guessed that most of the crowd was couples in their thirties to early forties. It seemed like any other upscale nightclub, with subtle differences. The women were displaying a lot of skin, some of the dresses open nearly to the navel in the front, others backless to the point of showing just a hint of the buttocks. Breasts were nearly spilling out the side of several dresses, where it was obvious the women wore no bra. And all the couples were touching suggestively as they interacted. As Sarah turned her head to survey the room, she suddenly found herself staring at a brown-haired man with a blazing tan to match his smile. He was tall and thin, and she guessed around 45.

"Hello," he said, startling Sarah. "I'm William…" Sarah was so surprised she almost forgot her role for the evening as she reached to take his offered hand.

"Hello, I'm S…I'm James," she said, deepening her voice half way through the sentence. "And this is my wife Sarah," she said, turning to James. James stopped his drink halfway to his mouth, his face turning a deep crimson.

"Ah, Sarah, a pleasure," William said. He let go of Sarah's hand and took James'. Instead of shaking it, however, he leaned down and kissed the back of it. James tried to pull his hand away in shock and surprise, but William held onto it. "May I say you're looking lovely this evening…"

Sarah was confused for a moment. Even in this light, she couldn't imagine that William would mistake James for a woman up close. Then she saw the twinkle in William's eyes and she realized that he knew exactly what was going on, and he was going along with it. She wondered what his expectation was in this situation. Did he think her husband was gay? She decided to play along as well, just to find out.

"Go ahead, darling, thank William for his compliment," Sarah said, smiling at James.

"Thank you," James said, his voice soft and breathy. He couldn't look William in the eye. William turned his attention away from James and spoke again to Sarah.

"I don't think I've seen you two here before, James. Is this your first time in the club?"

"Yes, yes it is. A friend recommended it to us."

"Well, that's wonderful. I hope it's the first of many trips here for you. It really is a fun place."

"Thank you, William, that's very nice of you."

"It's nothing. Listen, I'm here with my wife, Jeanette…she's right over there," he pointed to a short, well-endowed woman with bleach-blonde hair and a tan to match his sitting at the end of the bar. Her dress had a slit all the way up the side, exposing her leg to the hip as she sat on the barstool. She waived, and he waived back. "If you like, we could show you around later. There are rooms in the back where we could go and be alone to talk…"

"Well, that sounds nice, doesn't it darling?" Sarah said, turning to James. "That might be very interesting." James was glowering at her as she smiled at him. But she also saw another emotion behind his eyes. Fear? Was he afraid of what she might want him to do in one of the back rooms?

"Oh, I'm sure we could make it very interesting…" William said, looking back and forth between them. "My wife and I are always looking to meet new people and try new things." Sarah just looked at James, smiling. She could tell he was ready to say something to William. She reached out and put her hand on his arm to keep him quiet.

"Well, William, we'll definitely keep that in mind for later," she said, looking at him. "I think for now we're going to have a couple of drinks and watch the show."

"Oh, that's fine, I understand," William said, putting his hand on Sarah's shoulder. "No pressure. We can talk after the show. You'll love Derek and Misty. They're great."

"All right, thank you, William," Sarah said, and reached out to shake his hand.

"Thank you. It was nice meeting you both." William walked away. Sarah turned to James.

"Well, darling, wasn't that interesting?" Sarah asked, smiling. "Maybe we should take our drinks to one of the tables before someone else approaches us."

"I'm all for that." Sarah ordered another round for each of them and they went to sit at one of the tables near the back. They sat looking at each other as they sipped their drinks. James seemed afraid to look around the club at the other couples. He focused his attention on Sarah. She was sneaking peeks over his shoulder. She could see that the night was already heating up, with couples now being more open about touching and kissing. After a few minutes, the lights suddenly went out, leaving them in darkness broken only by dim lighting on the stage.

A middle-aged woman with short bobbed black hair and a demure black gown with sequins walked onto the stage. Sarah recognized her from Cassandra's description as Josephine, one of the owners of the club. Josephine welcomed everyone and introduced the entertainment for the evening. She excited to polite applause, and the stage went completely dark.

A moment later a spotlight lit up the middle of the stage. A Latin beat started playing over the speakers, and two dancers, a man and a woman, appeared on the stage. They began dancing to the fast beat. The man was dressed in a white shirt unbuttoned nearly to his navel, and tight-fitting dark pants. The woman wore a short, sequined green dress, the spaghetti straps barely containing her ample cleavage as she spun around the stage. Her skirt moved up her thighs with every turn, giving a tantalizing look at the black panties she wore underneath. Soon the two were gyrating their bodies against one another.

Sarah's hand went to James' thigh as she watched. She began gripping him tighter and tighter and moving higher and higher as she got more excited watching the two perform. She was nearly to his encased cock before James reached out and stopped her. Sarah looked around at the couples at other tables. Most of the couples were involved in something sexual, even as they watched the stage with rapt attention.

She took James' hand in hers and guided it to her crotch. "Stroke my cock for me darling," she whispered to him. James looked at her as if he'd been slapped in the face as he pulled his hand back. "Come on, darling. Look around. Everyone is doing it. No one will even notice." James looked around. At the table next to him, he could see a woman doing exactly what Sarah was asking him to do, only she was stroking a real cock. At another table, a couple kissed passionately, as the man stroked the woman's breast through her dress. A man seated on her other side was stroking her thigh. He looked back at Sarah. She took his hand and placed it back on the latex cock.

James looked around self-consciously. It was obvious that the other couples were concentrating on their own pleasures and the show taking place on the stage. James began slowly sliding his hand up and down the length of the cock through Sarah's pants. He stopped after a few strokes.

On the stage, the couple had stripped each other down to their tight-fitting underwear and they were simulating all types of sex acts on each other. Sarah watched as the woman got down on her knees and held her face inches from the obvious bulge in her partner's tight shorts, bobbing her head up and down. Then she stood up and he got on his knees and pretended to lick her. She wrapped her hands in his hair to pull him closer. She pulled him over to the chair and laid him across her lap. She pulled down his tight shorts, revealing his bare ass with only a tiny thong covering his crack, and proceeded to spank him with her hand. Sarah was getting very excited watching. She wanted to be touched.

"Go down on me darling," Sarah said, turning to James and looking him in the eye. "Come on. It's not a real cock. Just suck on it a little for me." She reached down and unzipped her pants. She reached in and pulled down the front of the tight-fitting briefs. The latex cock poked out through the open fly of the pants. "Come on, darling…just for a minute." Sarah could see that many of the couples around them were engaged in various sexual acts. She knew none of them would pay any attention to James. "Please darling…no one's watching us."

James looked to be in utter agony at the request, with a pleading look on his face. Sarah nearly felt sorry for him, then remembered the scene at the strip bar a night earlier. She gave him a look as if to say 'well what are you waiting for?'. James hesitated for just a moment, and then slowly his head sank towards her crotch.

"Oh, yes, darling…that's it," she said. He hesitated one last time, then she felt the pressure of the base pushing against her pussy as his mouth engulfed the cock. She slid her hand down past his head, and turned on the vibrator that was pressed against her clit. The sudden pleasure was so intense that she grabbed James' by the neck with both hands. "Oh, god," she moaned quietly, biting her lip.

The pressure was perfect. James' mouth moving slowly up and down on the rubber cock moved the vibrator just a little, so that it was sliding back and forth across her clit. She silently hoped that the performance continued on stage for just another minute. She knew she would cum if James kept going. When she felt James' head start to come back up a moment later, she held it in place.

"Oh, don't stop, darling," she whispered. "Just another minute." A moment later she felt the subtle movement begin again. She held perfectly still as her orgasm approached. When it hit, she had to bite down on her lip to keep quiet. She transferred all her energies to holding James' head, and her legs stiffened until the feeling passed. She reached down quickly and turned off the vibrator. She took her hand off James' neck, and he came back up to her. She pulled the underwear back in place over her cock and zipped up.

"Oh, darling, you give wonderful head," she whispered in his ear. "I only wish I could have seen it better." She kissed him again. She would have liked to stroke and suck him then and there, but she knew it was impossible with the intricacy of his clothing. She hugged him again instead. Just then the music stopped. People began applauding the performers on stage. The two dancers were now glistening with sweat on their near-naked bodies. They took a bow and ran off the stage together. A couple of minutes later the lights came back up slowly.

Sarah noticed immediately that many of the couples were in various states of dishevelment and disarray. They had obviously been enjoying themselves in the darkness, and now there was the quick rearranging of both clothes and partnerships. She turned to James, and had to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, darling, you messed up your lipstick. Would you like to go to the ladies' room and fix it?" She reached to smooth off the smudges at the corners of his mouth, and James turned away. "Come on, darling, just let me fix it a little," she said. James turned and let her touch his face. Sarah fixed his lips as best she could, wiping away the lipstick that had smudged and wiping it from her hands on one of the napkins on the table.

"There, now, all better. What do you think, darling? Should we have another drink, or is it time to call it a night and go home?"

"I think you know which way I vote."

"Yes. You're such a party pooper." Sarah looked up and saw William making his way to their table. She stood up and walked over to meet him near the bar. She spoke with him for a few moments, politely declining his offer to take them into one of the private rooms. She promised they would get together the next time she and James visited the club. She came back to the table and helped James from his chair.

"Well, darling, now that we've ruined his evening, what do you say we go home and end the week with a bang?"

"If it means going home and getting out of these clothes, I'm all for it." Sarah and James walked out of the club, giving smiles and polite good nights to the people there. They retrieved their coats and went to the car. Sarah opened James' door and helped him in. They drove home in silence, though Sarah looked over and smiled at James several times.

Once at home, Sarah led the way to the front door. James went through first, and wasted no time heading for the bedroom. As soon as he had walked through the door and turned on the light, he took off the wig and tossed it on the dresser. He stepped out of his shoes and kicked them under the bed.

"For god's sake, Sarah, can I get out of these clothes now?"

"Of course, darling. You've been such a good sport. Besides, I'm ready to get laid." James turned around and let Sarah unzip the dress. He pulled it off and tossed it on the floor on the far side of the room. "Now, darling…you don't want to let your dress get all wrinkled. You never know when you'll want to wear it again."

"I know exactly when I'll wear that again. Never."

"Hmmm…you never know." Sarah released the garter belts holding the hose in place, then began to untie the laces of the corset. James reached up and pulled the fake breasts out of the bra cups and threw them on the dresser next to the wig. "Keep that up and you're going to have another whole woman over there," Sarah said, smiling.

"Just keep unlacing me, please."

"You know, darling, unwrapping you is almost as fun as wrapping you was." She was pulling the laces through the eyelets, loosening the tight-fitting corset. When she had it loose enough, she pulled it over James' head and off. She began stroking his back. "That must be a relief," she said.

"You better believe it. It's the first full breath I've taken in three hours."

"All right now, darling. Bend over and put your hands on the bed while I untie your hot pants."

"Why do I have to bend over?"

"Because it makes your ass stick out further." She quickly untied the panties. Sliding her fingers into the waistband, she slowly pulled them down his ass. She dropped to her knees and planted soft kisses on his newly free cheeks as she slid the panties down his legs. James stepped out of them and kicked them away as Sarah kept kissing his ass. She slid her hands up his thighs, still encased in the hose, and groped his ass. "Here it is, and it's all mine," she said. She gently parted James' cheeks, and blew hot breath onto his exposed anus, causing him to squirm. She pulled his cheeks further apart and invaded his puckered brown hole with her tongue. James collapsed onto the bed and moaned.

"Well, darling, if you thought that was bad, you're in for a long night," she said. She quickly peeled the stockings from both of his legs, leaving James naked and lying face down on the bed, his feet still on the floor. "Turn over, now, darling, so you can watch me strip."

James pulled himself up on the bed and turned to watch. Sarah shucked the jacket, then pulled off her tie and tossed it aside. She began to slowly unbutton her shirt, watching James the whole time. She slid the shirt off her shoulders and dropped it at her feet. She unbuckled her belt and pulled it through the loops until she was holding it in both hands. She doubled it up and slapped it hard against the top of the dresser, making a loud snapping noise.

"Mmmm…that sounded nice, didn't it darling?"

"Not to me it didn't."

Sarah unsnapped her pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. Keeping her eyes locked on James, she reached inside her pants and started stroking the rubber cock. She started to roll her hips as she jerked off for him. She threw her head back and moaned as if she was actually jerking off. Then she reached down and turned on the vibrator pressed against her pussy. Soon she was rolling her hips for real as the vibrator started turning her on.

Sarah pulled her hands out of her pants. Leaving the pants on and unzipped, she reached up and peeled the T-shirt over her head. She tossed it away, and was standing there with only the tight fitting sports bra covering her upper body. She stroked her stomach with her fingertips, then pushed the bra up and off her chest and began squeezing her breasts. She closed her eyes in pleasure as she massaged her breasts and rolled her hardening nipples between her fingers. Meanwhile, the vibrator had her pussy very wet and excited. She knew she was soaking her husband's underwear.

Sarah took off the bra, and stood before James in only her suit pants. She kicked her shoes away as she continued to massage her breasts.

"Come here," she said to James, pointing to a spot on the floor. "Help me get undressed." Sarah couldn't help remembering the first night of the week, when they had played out a nearly identical scene, except with the roles reversed. She smiled down at James as he knelt at her feet, waiting for his next instruction. She lifted her foot and placed it on his thigh, inches from his crotch.