Night Six of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off my sock, darling." James quickly peeled it off, then massaged her foot for a moment. He then picked up her other foot and did the same.

"All right, now, the pants." James pulled the pants down her legs. She stepped out of them. She was standing in front of him with only the tiny underwear covering her rubber cock, the bulge obvious. James' face was only a few inches away.

"Now the underwear, darling. Take them off so you can finally get a good look at my cock." James hesitated for a moment, then reached up and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of the bikini briefs. With a hard tug, he pulled them down to her thighs. The rubber cock sprang free, sticking out from Sarah again at a 90-degree angle, scant inches from James' face.

"Come closer, darling, get a really close look," Sarah purred. She reached out and touched his cheek, then pulled him closer until the rubber cock hit him in the chin. "You want to kiss it, don't you darling? You want to suck it some more, like you did at the club." James just looked up at her, his mouth closed. He tilted his head up so that the cock was under his chin now, touching his throat. "Come on, baby, open your mouth so I can slide my cock inside." James moved back away from Sarah's cock, then opened his mouth. He was watching her the entire time. Sarah took a small step forward and pressed the cock against his lips.

"Kiss it, darling. Kiss the head like you would if you and I were kissing." James pressed his lips to the flared latex head. He closed his eyes and started French kissing the head of the cock, covering it with his lips and swirling his tongue over every inch. In a few moments, Sarah could see it shine with his saliva. She shuddered as another small orgasm hit her.

"Oh, darling, please…take it in your mouth. Suck my cock for me." James opened his mouth wider and slid it over the head of the cock. Sarah reached down and turned on the vibrator attached to the cock to give him the full effect. Soon James had taken nearly the entire 5-inch phallus into his mouth. He stopped and looked up at Sarah. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him the last inch onto the cock, so that he had swallowed it all. "Move, darling…slide your mouth up and down." James slowly bobbed up and down on her cock, and a larger orgasm hit Sarah as though he really was sucking her. She reached down and turned off the vibrators, then pushed James off the cock. She stepped back, a bit wobbly on her legs.

"Stand up, darling." James stood up, and she pulled him to her and started to kiss him passionately. "Oh, darling, that was so hot, watching you suck my cock that way." She kissed him again, and reached down to stroke his cock. It was just starting to get hard. "Mmmm…looks like someone is coming to life. I'll bet you're ready to cum, aren't you darling?"

"Yes."

"Well, you'll get your chance. But first, you have to satisfy me." Sarah kissed James' chest, and her hands roamed down to squeeze his ass. "This is still mine for a little while longer. Turn around and bend over the bed." James turned around and laid his upper body down on the bed while still standing. Sarah stepped up behind him and grabbed him by the waist. The rubber cock slid between the cheeks of his ass. "Oh, that's perfect, darling. Don't move."

Sarah went to the nightstand and pulled out the bottle of lubricant. She squirted a large amount onto the head of the cock, and used her other hand to spread it all over. In a few seconds, the entire length of it was shining and slick. She went back to James. She squirted more of the lube onto her fingers, then spread the cheeks of his ass. She rimmed his brown hole with the slickened finger, then slowly slid two fingers inside him. She moved the fingers around inside to spread the lube, eliciting grunts from James as his hips gyrated. She picked up the bottle again and squirted more lube onto her fingers as she slid them in and out until the two digits were moving with no resistance in and out of his ass. She pulled her fingers out and spread the excess lube on the cock.

"Are you ready, darling?" James didn't respond, but instead buried his head into the blanket as Sarah pressed the head of the cock against his hole. Even with the lube, she met some resistance as she tried to push past his sphincter. Then she popped past ring of muscle, and the first three inches of the cock slide right in to James' ass. He collapsed onto the bed, his arms spread out in front of him, and moaned into the blanket.

"Mmmm…it's almost all the way inside you, darling," Sarah said. "Can you take more?" James didn't respond for a moment, then she saw an almost imperceptible nod. She leaned forward and slid the last two inches into her husband's virgin ass. She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him back onto the cock so that she was as deep as she could go.

"Are you all right, darling?" she asked. He again nodded silently. "Are you ready for the full treatment?" She didn't wait for an answer this time, but reached down and turned on both the vibrators. James leaped up and forward on the bed, nearly dislodging the cock from his ass. Sarah grabbed his hips and pulled him back onto the cock. James was moaning and moving his hips now. He reached behind him with his arms and grabbed Sarah's hips, holding her still.

"What's wrong, darling. Do you want more?"

"It's too much," he hissed through clenched teeth.

"Does it hurt?"

"No…it's just too much."

"I want to move." Sarah slowly pulled back, sliding the cock out of him a couple of inches. Then just as slowly, she slid back in. James pulled his arms into his chest and stayed still as she moved. She started making small, slow thrusts using just her hips to move the cock in and out an inch or two. She could tell that the vibrating cock in his ass was having an effect on James. She thought about reaching down and stroking his cock, but decided to wait. She could feel another orgasm approaching from the vibrator pressed against her clit, but decided she didn't want to cum again just yet. She reached down and turned off the vibrators. Slowly, inch by inch, she pulled the cock out of his ass until the head emerged, still shiny from the lube.

"Climb up on the bed and lay on your back, darling." James moved up until his head was lying on the pillows and turned over on his back. Sarah looked down and saw that his cock was half-hard against his stomach.

"All right, darling, it's your turn to receive some pleasure now." Sitting on the bed with her legs underneath her, she reached down and stroked his cock. Soon it was fully erect, and she reached down to stroke his balls with her other hand. James' hips started moving in rhythm with her strokes. Then she once again stopped. She lay down on top of him and kissed him aggressively, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

"I think it's much more intimate this way, don't you?" she said, lying on top of him. Her rubber cock was pressed against her husband's flesh one. She reached down between them and started to squeeze his cock between her fingers. She lifted off him for a moment and grabbed the bottle of lube next to them. She got both hands nice and slick and grabbed James' cock.

"Spread your legs, darling," she whispered. She positioned herself between his legs and pushed her cock down until it was pressed against his hole. Using her hand, she guided the head into his ass once more. As she leaned forward to lie on top of him, she buried the cock into his ass up to the hilt. She reached down and turned on the vibrators again. James wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight as the sensations wracked his body once more. They kissed passionately for several minutes.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, darling," she whispered to him. He did so. Sarah propped herself up so that they were touching only at the hips. By rolling her hips, she slid the cock in and out of his ass. She reached down and grasped his cock in her hand, never losing the rhythm of fucking his ass. She felt him getting harder as she slowly jerked him off, quickly growing to full thickness.

"Does that feel good, darling?"

"Yesssss…" James hissed, his legs squeezing her waist.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Oh, yes…please don't stop."

"Will you cum for me, darling?"

"Oh, god, yes."

"Come on then, baby…do it for me." Sarah was close to cumming again herself, and she could tell it was going to be an earth-shattering orgasm. Rolling her hips made the vibrator slide back and forth over her clit, and she could also feel vibrations against her pussy being transmitted through the rubber cock. She wanted to cum with her husband. She leaned forward until their faces were nearly touching, still jerking his cock.

"Come on, darling…cum for me," she said looking in his eyes. James' eyes closed to near slits, and he had a nearly pained expression on his face as he got closer and closer to spilling his cum. They lay there watching each other's faces as they got closer and closer. Finally, the vibrators took their toll and Sarah started to cum.

"Oh, now, darling, now…I'm cumming," she moaned. Their eyes locked, half-closed in lust, and each one watched as the other began to cum. She felt James' cock begin to pulse as her orgasm washed over her. She pointed it straight up against her stomach. A moment later, she felt the first hot blast of his cum against her skin.

"Unghhh…" James nearly screamed as shot after shot of his cum boiled out of his cock. Sarah felt it against her stomach, then felt it coating her hand as she continued sliding it up and down his cock. Meanwhile, her own orgasm kept sweeping over her body in ripples, and she couldn't stop shuddering and bucking her hips. The two were watching each other the whole time, their lips only inches apart as their moans escaped their mouths.

Sarah couldn't take any more and reached down to turn off the vibrators. She collapsed onto James' chest, her cum-covered hand trapped between them. She lay there for a few minutes, then moved her hips back to slide the cock out of James' ass. He winced as the head slipped past his sphincter for the last time. Sarah leaned up to kiss him full on the lips, then slid down and laid her head on his chest. She brought her hand to her lips and tasted the salty-sweetness of his cum, then wiped the remainder off on his already-wet stomach. They lay there silently for several minutes.

"Was it everything you'd hoped for, being the man?" James asked.

"Mmmm…it was wonderful," she said, idly stroking his bare chest. "How was it being the woman?"

"I like being a man."

"It's a lot less work, isn't it?"

"Yes, and a lot less painful. You've really enjoyed yourself this week, haven't you?

"Mmmm…yes. I'm just sorry I didn't get the chance to use all of my toys."

"It's hard to believe there's anything left that you still want to do."

"Oh, there are a few things," she said, smiling. She bit his nipple playfully and looked up at him. "You know, President's Day is coming soon, and my birthday isn't far off either. Maybe we could try this again." James looked at her skeptically to see if she was serious. He could tell that she was.

"You know, my birthday isn't far off either," he said, smiling down at her. "As for President's Day…I'll flip you for it."