Night Swimming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ubertroll
ubertroll
15 Followers

Stopping just before the lobby lighting of Smith cast against the sidewalk, Sarah faked a yawn, and used it as an excuse to rest against the brick fence of Smith. Julia put her feet down, and began to lick Sarah's breast harder than before, fingering with all her might, and now using her other hand to stroke around Sarah's asshole. Sarah could feel the orgasm building inside her, still easily five minutes away at this rate, but accelerating.

"Julia, we have to get past security. Please, give me one minute."

Julia's voice came softly from under the robe. "Then you'll stop complaining?"

"Then I'll stop," Sarah promised.

With a smile invisible out of the robe, the response came "Agreed."

Julia again clamped her legs around Sarah's waist, and put her other arm back on Sarah's shoulder. The swimmer then strode to the doors of Smith, at almost exactly the time she'd be arriving if she'd taken one of her nice, long showers, then come home. She swiped her ID--which she thankfully remembered to put next to the dildo in the robe's pocket, and opened the door.

The security guard didn't even look up from his newspaper. "Hello, Sarah. Did you enjoy your Night Swimming?" Stan the Guard said, pulling the same tired reference to the New Wave era song that he always had, every night Sarah had swum.

"As always, Stan," she said, and walked towards the elevator.

Stan turned to her, just as she reached it, and said "Returning Andy's robe, I see."

"Yeah," she responded, repressing a giggle, and pressing the elevator button.

A few moments later, the doors opened, Sarah walked in, pressed '8', and watched the door close. Almost as they shut, she heard a voice say "Minute's up!" and heard two feet hit the floor.

"Julia, there could be a camera on this elevator!" Sarah protested.

"They'd see me under the robe whether or not I did this," Julia responded, and with that, removed the vibrator from her slit, turned it on, and shoved it completely up and in to Sarah. She then latched herself back on, and put one arm on Sarah's shoulder. The other, she kept down, her hand covered Sarah's vagina, preventing the vibrator from slipping. "Motivation for you to get me fucked faster," she giggled.

"Sarah bit her lip, as the floors ticked by with agonizing, orgasmic slowness. She felt the shaking in the vibrator as '6' flashed, and she felt the shaking in herself as '8' dinged, and the doors opened. Sarah hugged Julia as tightly as she could for balance, and sprinted down the hall to room 839. She knocked on the door three times as she felt her pussy begin to contract. She waited what felt like an hour, but was probably five seconds, then knocked again, louder. This time, on the second of the three knocks, the door opened. There was Andy, his computer on, with his paper for his summer session class for Number Theory on screen, him wearing nothing but his boxers, enjoying the perks of having a single room. Sarah rushed in, nearly knocking him down, and slammed the door behind her. She flung off the robe, and before Andy's eyes could even register what they saw, she ripped his boxers off. Julia, the moment she was exposed let go of Sarah's vulva, and the Sarah removed the vibrator in an instant.

Julia stood up, but in a horny whirlwind, on the verge of an orgasm she didn't want to lose, Sarah lifted Julia up, pulled her to the window, and pressed her hard against the glass. She then sat down, her back against the wall, and pressed Julia's throbbing pussy against her face. As she voraciously attacked the dripping mass, she called out as loudly as she dared, "Fuck her hard, Andy. Make her scream and we're yours for a week."

Andy, not one to pass up a good offer, and always one to think on his feet, rushed towards the both of them. He was wiry, and agile, and, like most wiry, agile men Sarah had nailed, was unusually well endowed, despite his unassuming size. He rammed eight inches of flesh up Julia's tight slit as quickly as a bullet, and as it passed, Sarah stuck out her tongue, licking it while she sucked hard on Julia's long clit, which she deep throated simultaneously.

Andy thrust himself up into Julia, again and again, filling her small vagina with his girth. She, who had never before had a man, felt abruptly a penis within her, and a mouth around her. Her breasts rubbed against the window, nipples pressed like pancakes, for anyone in the building across the way to see. She later learned that was the World Bank--in later years she would masturbate to the fantasy that a wealthy financier saw her that night, and tracked her down in his lust. She felt Andy smash up into her over and over, his penis striking long strokes against her spot, while her clit felt the total ecstasy of Sarah's mouth. Sarah, meanwhile, began to fuck herself with the vibrator, keeping herself on the edge of cumming. She could feel Julia shake every time Andy thrust into her, and it was that thrusting that she wanted to send her over the edge, not some mere plastic shunt.

Sarah pinched down with her lips on Julia's clit harder, as she saw Julia's thigh muscles tighten, a sure sign that she was moments away from collapse. Andy kept thrusting his length up into her, rhythmically, thrusting her into the window. Through her shock and pleasure, Julia, struggling, squeaked out "Won't... oh... the windoooooh...," she started, Sarah interrupting ever word by moving the vibrator, now out of her slit, into the base of Julia's clitoris. "Break?"

Andy's mouth quirked, though neither woman was in position to see it. He slid his arms under Julia's armpits, reached up, and grabbed the window's aluminum frame. He lifted himself up, with Julia hanging on for dear life, put his feet on his window sill, and, thrusting his pelvis forward, bouncing poor Julia on his lap, and, in the process, removing her clit from Sarah's mouth, pulling it away like a pacifier from a reticent baby. As Sarah got up, deciding how best to aid the situation, Andy explained "The building across the way is the World Bank. We're five blocks from the White House, and in the same general radius away from half a dozen Departments, most notably State," he said calmly, almost pretending like he wasn't fucking Julia like a jackhammer. "After September 11th, the guy who had this room two years ago quietly replaced the windows with tempered glass. You could fire a .44 into this window and it wouldn't break," he continued as Julia began to peep, her abused insides crying out for release. "And, while most men will exaggerate their armaments, I don't think even one so arrogant as me will claim a dick stronger than the Dirty Harry Test," he finished, as Sarah, having come to a decision, sidled up behind Andy, and reached around him to grab, with one hand, Julia's clit, and, with the other, the two inches of his penis that didn't enter Julia's cavern, and stroked as rapidly as she could.

That was almost too much for Julia. Sarah, and, especially, Andy, could feel Julia's inner muscles clamping down, tensing, trying to hold back her orgasm. Sarah snaked her head around, putting it against Julia's ear, moving up and down in time with Andy's thrusts. "Let go" she said, twirling her finger now around the base of Sarah's clit. Andy, despite his already impossible exertion, hanging from his window and bouncing Julia's entire weight on his midair lap, managed to move his head over Julia's neck, and kissed Sarah deeply. Julia turned her head to watch, and in that moment of distraction released her clamp within her pussy, and dissolved into the ecstasy of an orgasm. Had she not flung her lips to Sarah's neck, she would have woken the neighbors with a scream, but as it is merely gave Sarah an embarrassing hickey. Her pussy, on the other hand, went cheerfully wild, throttling itself around Andy's penis, embracing it to every nook of her cavern. Her clitoris arched upward under Sarah's fingers, and as she reached the peak of her cumming, Sarah slashed one finger across the opening of her urethra, now exposed by Julia's widely spread labia. Like flipping a switch, that set off Julia's ejaculation, and with a yelp into Sarah's shoulder, Julia sprayed her liquid against Andy's window and sill like a breaking dam. Andy lowered himself to the ground, and threw Julia onto his bed. She lay there, writhing in pleasure, humping her hands like a rabid wolverine.

"My clit didn't scare you off," she said, soaking her right hand as it burrowed into her vagina.

"Of course not," Sarah said. "While you were busy trying to get me to moisten the sidewalk, I sent Andy a text message. He knew the whole thing before we even entered the building," she finished, grinning with delight. Julia smiled, realizing what happened, and why Andy was already in just his boxers when they got to his room, and she spread wide her labia, throwing two fingers deep inside, always staring at Andy's ramrod penis.

Andy smiled, then, with catlike speed, grabbed Sarah around the waist, and swung her around, so that he pressed against her, Julia seeing them in profile. Sarah, her pussy yawning over the mouth of orgasm, waiting for a mere entry to set her off. She spread her legs, and tugged at Andy's penis, then slowly, ever so slowly guided it into her. Julia, watching every moment, masturbated with ever growing intensity, stroking her insides, yearning to feel Andy within her again. As Andy's head passed into her, Sarah arched her back, feeling the orgasm overtake her. She gripped his penis tightly as she came, the g-spot orgasm raging through her. A steady trickle of liquid ran down Andy's shaft, and down his thigh, and, as Sarah came down from it, she put her forefinger on its leading edge, and swept up his thigh, then rubbed the liquid onto his length. She caressed it, gently, even as it sat within her.

Julia was still lying on the bed, and now spread her legs wide, searching deep within her pussy for the pleasure she experienced mere minutes earlier, moaning her pleas for relief. As she lay there, Sarah walked over to her, and sat over her face, presenting her dripping pussy mere inches from Julia's face, and laying her buttocks on each of Julia's nipples. Andy slid into Julia, and leaned forward, starting to twiddle Sarah's breasts as she sighed with pleasure at Julia's probing tongue, and the night went on forever.

ubertroll
ubertroll
15 Followers
12