Night Three of Domination Week

Story Info
His turn: a night on the town.
8.3k words
4.54
48.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers

James had an elegant evening on the town planned for night three of domination week. Dinner at their favorite restaurant, and a nice show. Oh, and a little bit of revenge for having been denied relief the night before. He went home during his lunch hour and laid out one of Sarah's loveliest evening gowns, along with the shoes and undergarments he wanted her to wear. He called her at work and gave her instructions to leave work early, go home and bathe and prepare, and wait for him naked sitting on the bed. He would be there precisely at 6:00 to help her dress.

James had to make another stop at the adult bookstore that afternoon as well. He picked up his latest aid and once again tipped the clerk handsomely for his help before driving home, feeling quite the pervert.

He pulled in the driveway at 5:58 and headed for the front door. He walked in and glanced to see if Sarah was there. He didn't expect her to be anywhere but where he had told her to be, and he wasn't disappointed. Sarah sat primly on the bed, naked, hands in her lap.

James caught the scent of his favorite perfume as he walked in the room. Sarah looked magnificent. Never one to wear much makeup, she had just a touch of color in her cheeks, and a light dusting of shadow above her eyes. Her only extravagant touch was the heavy application of bright red on her lips, giving them a full, wet and sensual look. Her lips looked incredibly sexy to James, that one bit of garishness on her otherwise virginal face giving Sarah an air of lasciviousness.

She had done her nails to match the lipstick, a whorish flaming red that caught the light and shimmered. Her hair was pulled up in a loose bun, with a loose strand falling to her shoulders on each side, a wonderfully stylish look.

James sat down on the bed next to her and slipped his arm around her waist. He put his small shopping bag down on the bed next to him. He reached up and stroked her throat as she turned her head towards him. He slid his hand down and cupped her breast, then gently squeezed the hardening nipple. Sarah gasped and her lips parted sensually, just the tip of her tongue showing between them.

"Come on darling," he said, letting his hand drop. "We have one last little bit of grooming to do before we go out." He led Sarah into the bathroom. He gestured for her to sit on the edge of their large tub, with her feet in it. "Spread your legs for me darling. Good. Now stay like that. I'll be right back." James went to the bedroom and quickly undressed down to his boxer shorts. He returned and went to the bathroom sink and retrieved his shaving kit. He turned on the hot lather machine, and returned to Sarah. He kneeled down in the tub in between her legs and pulled a pair of scissors from the kit.

"These are supposed to be for facial hair, but I think they'll do the job," he said, looking up at her. "Now hold very, very still. I don't want to make any mistakes." James reached down to her pussy lips and pulled a few of the short hairs away from her body. He reached down carefully and snipped them off with the scissors. He repeated the process until he had the hair surrounding Sarah's pussy lips sheared to virtual stubble. He repeated the process on the thicker hair above her pussy. When he finished, her beautiful nether lips could be seen clearly, as could her clitoris.

"Nearly finished now. Just have to shave off the rest." He got up again and went back to the sink. He picked up the mortar and razor from the expensive shaving set his wife had bought him a few years back. He filled the mortar with hot foam and went back to the tub. He smiled, remembering Sarah's worry that he wouldn't get any use from the antique brush, mortar and razor she had been so proud of finding for him.

James had heard of men shaving their wives before, about how intimate and sensual an activity it could be. He hadn't really believed it could be exciting. But as he knelt at his wife's feet, staring at her open legs, he thought he understood. Sarah was totally under his command in this moment. She trusted him completely not to hurt her, and she was allowing him to bare her in a way that he had never seen her. It was exciting for him, both sexually and intellectually

James turned on the hot water in the tub. He moistened the remaining hair, and then took the warm lather in his hand and touched it to Sarah's skin. She moaned, and her legs started to close involuntarily before she stopped and spread them again. He slowly applied the foam liberally over the skin near her pussy lips where the short hair remained. He quickly checked to make sure he had a new blade in the razor. Then carefully, lightly, he stroked her with the razor, taking great care not to cut the delicate skin. He cleaned the razor with the warm water, then finished the length of her lips on the left side with another stroke. He stroked her skin with his index finger to clear away the foam and check to see if any hairs remained. Sarah moaned as he touched her.

"Shhh…be very still, and very quiet, darling," James said, as he brought his face to within inches of her pussy to more closely inspect her. He noticed a few stray hairs. He applied more foam to the area, and removed the few remaining hairs with a couple of short strokes. He repeated the entire process then on the other side of her lips, until he was satisfied that her pink, shining slit was completely hairless. That left only the patch of hair above her pussy unshaved.

"What do you think, darling? Should we leave a little here, or should we take off all of it?" He looked up at Sarah. She was leaning back on her hands for balance, watching intently, legs spread as wide as she could get them. James guessed she would want whatever would keep the razor away from her fragile skin.

"Well—" she began.

"You know, this is a special occasion, I think," James interrupted. "I think we should take it all off, just to see what it looks like. I hope that's OK with you, darling." James looked up at Sarah, challenging her to disagree.

"Yes, whatever you want," Sarah whispered.

"Wonderful, I'm glad you agree. I'll just finish up." James used the same careful, light touch and removed the remaining hair. He set the shaving items aside, and used his cupped hands to pour warm water over Sarah's exposed genital area. Sarah moaned and threw head back as the warm water cascaded over her sensitive pussy again and again. Soon all trace of the shaving foam was gone, and James had a clear look at his handiwork.

"Ohhh, it's beautiful darling. Would you like to see it?" Not waiting for an answer, James reached for the mirror (a shaving mirror, he laughed to himself) and held it so that Sarah could see between her own legs. He slid his fingers up the newly bare skin on either side of her pussy and felt how smooth and soft the skin was. Then he stroked the area just above her pussy. Sarah purred at the stimulation, and looked in awe at her reflection as if she'd never seen her own pussy before.

"Oh, darling, it does look different, doesn't it?" she said, looking back and forth between James and her reflection.

"Different, and wonderful. Touch it darling. Feel how nice and smooth it is." Sarah slid a hand down between her legs and stroked her skin, feeling it free of hair for the first time. She slid a finger up either side, and then spread her pussy lips, exposing her inner folds. Then she stroked the area above her clitoris. "Can you feel the cool air on your pussy now?"

"Mmmm, yes. It feels nice."

"It looks amazing, Sarah. I can't believe the difference. I've always wanted to see what your pussy would look like shaved. Another fantasy I can check off my list." James was stroking Sarah's bare pussy as he spoke, looking closely at his work. "It's just too bad I made the bargain about no pictures last night." James stood up and got out of the tub. He took Sarah's hand and pulled her up as well.

"Come on now, darling. I've got to show you my latest acquisition. You're going to love it." James led her into the bedroom and had her sit where she had been before. She primly closed her legs and put her hands in her lap. James turned over the bag and dumped out its contents onto the bed.

"It's called a 'scorpion'," he said, holding up a slender green item. "See, the tail goes inside you. The head goes right up against your clit. And the whole thing vibrates." The tail was about two or three inches long and the size of James' middle finger, in the shape of a scorpion's long tail and stinger. The head was slender plastic also carved to look like a scorpion, with a small tongue-like protuberance.

"And here's the best part of all. It has a wireless remote control. See? It looks almost like a cell phone." He held up the small unit. It had a small piece that flipped down and looked like a mouthpiece. It had a keypad that looked just like a cellular phone, right down to the asterisk and pound sign on either side of the zero.

"The 1, 2, and 3 are the vibrator's settings, low to high. The pound sign turns it off. According to the clerk, it's supposed to work up to 100 feet, even through walls. So it'll look like I'm making a phone call, when I'll actually be teasing you mercilessly. God, we're going to have so much fun with this thing." Sarah looked at him incredulously. "Well, I'm going to, anyway," he said with an evil grin flashing on his face. He picked up another item off the bed.

"You wear it using these straps," he said, holding up a small metal ring with two elastic bands dangling from it. He stretched one of the bands and let it snap back into place. "You slide the vibrator through this ring, to hold it in place. Then you slide these straps on over your legs, and that holds it where you want it." He took the vibrator from her and slid it into the ring, making sure it was snug and secure.

"OK, stand up darling," he said, holding the contraption out in front of him. Sarah stood up. "OK, now step into each of these." Sarah stepped into each of the straps and slid them up her legs until they were both in place at the junction of her thighs to her buttocks. James went to the nightstand to retrieve the bottle of lubricant that he had used a couple of days ago. He coated the little green scorpion with lube, and then positioned it in place. The tail slid into Sarah easily, and James was fairly sure that there was more lubricant involved than just what he had applied. He positioned the head at the hood of her clitoris, adjusting the vibe until he had it where he wanted it.

"OK, darling. Are you ready for a test run?" He picked up the remote control and flipped it open. He stood with his finger poised over the buttons and looked Sarah in the eye. He very slowly inched his index finger down and pressed the 1. He very faintly heard the vibrator hum into action. Sarah's eyes opened wider, and her hand went to her stomach, just above where the vibrator was nestled between her legs. Her lips parted slightly, and her eyes began to glaze over as the scorpion worked on her clitoris and pussy.

"Nice, huh? And that's the lowest setting. Ready for number 2?" Sarah put her hands at her side, her hands balled into fists. James half expected her to say 'hit me', but she stood silent, her eyes closed. James pressed the number 2. The vibrations got louder. Sarah moaned and her knees nearly buckled before she righted herself. James smiled. Sarah looked at him, pleading. James wasn't sure whether she wanted setting 3, or for him to turn off the vibe.

"Didn't I tell you this would be fun? Tell you what. I'll turn it off for now, while we get you dressed. Then we'll play more later." He put the remote down on the dresser and walked to the bed. He held up the dress, a satiny black number that would cover Sarah from neck to calf, with sleeves that came nearly to the elbow. It had tiny silver sequins that gave it a subtle shimmer. James contemplated for a moment, then looked at Sarah.

"There's just no end to where this might lead," he said, smiling at her. Her return smile conveyed that she had her doubts. "All right, now darling, let's get going. We don't want to miss our reservations for dinner. Get into your undergarments, and stop dallying."

Sarah picked up her bra, slid her arms through and clasped it in the front. It was one James especially liked. The black material provided support, but was sheer. James could clearly make out Sarah's dark brown nipples, which stood out in their erect state, and the lighter brown areole. Sarah stepped into the hose with one leg and then the other, and slid them up her legs. She hesitated a moment when she pulled the elastic waistband over her hips, not certain how she should proceed over the straps and not wanting to dislodge the vibrator from its place nestled between her legs. But she soon had the hose in place, and was ready to continue dressing.

James came up behind her and put his hands around her waist. He slid his hands through the waistband of the hose and down to feel the vibrator. He satisfied himself that the scorpion was still in place, the slid his hands around and cupped Sarah's ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

"You look marvelous darling. Too bad we have to put a dress over you and cover you up." He stepped back and picked up the dress and handed it to her. Sarah slipped the dress over her head, and shimmied her hips so it would fall over her and into place. She smoothed it over her curves, and turned. James zipped up the back, and they were ready to go. "Go and check your hair and makeup, darling, and we'll be on our way."

Sarah made her way to the bathroom. James picked up the remote control and put it in his jacket pocket. He looked around the room to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything, and waited. A moment later Sarah returned, absently twisting one of the loose strands of hair to give it a curl. She sat down on the bed and slipped her low heels onto her feet, then stood back up.

"Well, now, let's go and have a nice dinner. I got us a reservation for Antonio's at 7:00." James helped Sarah into her coat, and then put on his own, and as they walked to the car, he took his wife's hand. He looked at her and thought again about how lovely a woman she was, and how lucky he was to have her.

The drive to the restaurant was a short one, and uneventful. James kept both ands on the wheel and off the remote. Sarah looked at him a bit nervously every time one of his hands strayed off the wheel. He noticed her tense up when he reached down to turn on the radio. James absolutely loved the fact that he had her somewhat off balance. Especially after the many surprises she had given him the night before.

They arrived at the restaurant and were seated immediately. The waiters and staff knew them from their many previous visits, and Sarah received many compliments about how nice she looked in her dress. Within moments of being seated, the waiter brought them a bottle of wine, and soup and appetizers.

"I called earlier and pre-ordered everything," James explained to her. "This way, we won't be late for the curtain." The waiter poured the wine, and they began eating in silence. After a few moments, James reached into his inside jacket pocket. Sarah paused to watch his hand, her fork halfway between the plate and her mouth. There was an awkward moment as James fumbled in the pocket. He pulled his hand out, and showed her the envelope he was holding.

"Just wanted to make sure I'd remembered the tickets," he said. He held the envelope there for a few seconds and grinned at her evilly, knowing what she was thinking. He put the envelope down on the table and reached down to his other pocket for the remote. He pulled it out and showed it to Sarah. He saw her tense, her eyes riveted to the small machine.

"Maybe I should call and confirm the curtain time, just to be certain," he said, looking at her and smiling innocently. "What do you think, honey?"

"Doesn't it have the time on the tickets?"

"Oh, yes, that's right. I forgot." He placed the remote down between them and picked up the envelope. He pulled one of the tickets out and looked at it. "Here we go. Curtain at 8:00. Guess we better not linger over the soup." As if on cue, the waiter brought the main course. He poured them another glass of wine apiece. Sarah quickly took a sizable gulp from her glass, and the waiter filled it again and then was gone.

"Darling, I'm sorry, but I just can't wait any longer to make this call. It'll only take a moment, I promise." James flipped open the remote and dialed an imaginary phone number. When he pressed the one, the vibrator hummed into action. James couldn't hear it, but he could tell from Sarah's reaction that it was working. She put down her fork that had been halfway to her mouth, and put her hands in her lap. Looking down at Sarah's lap, James saw that she was twisting her napkin mercilessly. James held the remote to his ear as if waiting for someone to pick up at the other end. After several seconds, he put it back down on the table.

"Hmmm…no answer. Maybe I should try him at home," James said, his eyes locked on Sarah's. She once again had that pleading look on her face, and for a moment James thought of handing the remote to Sarah and letting her decide for herself what the next setting would be. But, he thought, that wouldn't be in keeping with the spirit of the game. It was his night to be in charge. He dialed in another imaginary number, the final digit this time being a 2. Sarah brought one hand up to grip the edge of the table. She was having trouble controlling her breathing, and her eyes closed to slits. Just then waiter reappeared at the table.

"Excuse me, Mr. Smith," he said, bowing slightly at the waist. "I'm sorry, but we have a policy that cell phone use isn't permitted at the tables. Some of the customers find it upsetting." He smiled at James, then turned and smiled again to Sarah.

"Oh, I beg your pardon Roberto," James said. "You're quite right. I'll just put it away." James flipped the remote closed and put it back into his pocket. Sarah had a look of sheer agony on her face, realizing there would be no relief any time soon.

"Thank you, sir," Roberto said. He filled up the wineglasses, and moved on to the next table.

By now, Sarah was practically hopping in her chair. She had crossed her legs, and her top leg was bobbing up and down in constant motion, making her whole body move. Her hands still had a death grip on the napkin in her lap, and she had given up any pretense of trying to eat. James looked at her with mock concern.

"What's the matter, darling? Don't you like the fettuccine?"

"No…it's fine. I'm just not as hungry as I thought."

"Maybe you need to go to the restroom for a moment?"

"Yes…I mean no. I--I don't think I can…"

"Don't worry, darling…I'll turn off the phone so it won't ring while you're gone." James reached into his pocket and fumbled open the remote, not pulling it out. He could see relief in Sarah's eyes as she waited for him to turn off the object of her torment. Instead, he felt on the keypad to find the 3 and pushed it.

The response was immediate. A look of surprise flashed onto Sarah's face, and her knee rose up and hit the underneath side of the table, rattling the glasses and silverware. Several people at the adjacent tables paused for a moment and looked their way. Sarah's face turned a bright shade of red, nearly matching her bright lipstick. Her hand went to her throat, and she bit her lower lip. James was almost certain he could hear the sound of the vibrator.

Sarah cast a quick glance to either side, making sure no one was still looking at them.

"Oh, James, please…" she hissed, still biting her lip. James enjoyed her torture for another moment, then found the pound key and turned the vibrator off. Sarah shuddered for just a second, then relaxed.

Rusher
Rusher
36 Followers