Night Time Adventures at the Mall

Story Info
Mall security finds a way to spice up the boring nights.
4.7k words
4.72
42k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,227 Followers

Svetlana hated the holidays, she was studying far from her home country of Ukraine, so while other university students went home for the holidays, she couldn't afford to and instead stayed behind to work. Recently Svetlana had gotten a job as night security for the local shopping mall, a huge concrete complex called "the Hillview centre". As a tall and intimidating Eastern European blonde she found she was able to impress the hiring manager and was told she would work nights every day over the Christmas holidays.

So on her first day of the job Svetlana arrived to be greeted by a large greasy security man who she assumed to be the day shift. Svetlana listened carefully as the guard gave her an introduction to the job.

"So you're Svetlana? OK let's make this quick. You have been given the easiest gig around. Your job is to wander the shopping mall and make sure it's still empty. Here is a key to the padlock on your locker. Inside your locker you will find your uniform, keys, torch and a phone to call for backup if anything actually happens. The security cameras are pretty much decorative so if you see someone try to take a picture on the phone. Thus concludes your orientation, if you need any further assistance that's too bad." Without any further words the security guard left and suddenly Svetlana was alone in the mall.

Svetlana put on the drab grey uniform and wandered the mall, spending the time getting used to her surroundings. The shopping centre seemed huge when there's nobody else there. The staff room was on the 3rd floor and faced out to a balcony overlooking a large circular central atrium with a fountain. From that 2 parades of shops stretched off in opposite directions. There was a wide central walkway with layers of balconies allowing shoppers to see the shops on each of the floors and escalators every so often, although for Svetlana they were currently turned off.

After walking the length of the mall a couple of times Svetlana got bored and sat down in front of the computer in the security office. The computer seemed like it was a million years old and anything Svetlana tried to load from the internet took forever. In the time she spent watching the loading icon her mind began to wander and before she knew it Svetlana was having the craziest ideas to stave off boredom.

After an hour she decided she would do something to get her heart pumping. She took the key to her locker padlock, and threw it off the third floor balcony, hearing a jingle down below but not quite seeing where it went. She then went to her locker and stripped off her drab grey uniform to reveal her tall and muscular form. She looked at herself in the tiny mirror on the door of her locker, exposed and shivering, and realised that if she shut the door and clinked the padlock in place, she would be forced to wander the shopping centre naked until she found the key.

Her hands shook as she closed the door, she felt every single goosebump on her exposed body, but she had never had the opportunity to experiment with her desires before. She thought about the number of people who swarmed through the mall every day, about how open and public the place felt, and how naughty it would be to walk the halls naked, maybe even touching herself a little as she went. With those thoughts dominating her mind, she pushed the padlock closed, and felt a wave a pleasure run over her as she heard the click of it locking into place.

The fear and excitement that washed over Svetlana as she walked the halls of the shopping mall was a revelation, her right hand was wedged firmly between her legs the entire time she walked down the 3 flights of stairs and entered the central atrium. She peered out from behind a pillar to check nobody was in the car park looking in before frantically searching the floor for her locker key. Eventually she felt the reassuring metal lump in her hand and deep down she felt disappointed that her adventure was over. She walked back to the lockers and went to get her clothes back, but her hand hesitated. She still had a few hours to kill and these little adventures kept things interesting.

Svetlana walked away from her locker and resolved herself to make this time a little more challenging. She took aim and threw the key, hearing a satisfied plop as it hit the target, the fountain in the central entrance. Svetlana felt the joy of going on another adventure, this time she sprinted down the stairs and into the central atrium, feeling the anticipation of having to jump into the fountain naked to retrieve the only key to her clothes.

Svetlana jumped right in and the cold water washed over her sensitive body. She panicked a little when she realised that all the coins in the fountain would make it more difficult to find the key, she ended up wading in the water for almost an hour, awash in the dreams of how the regular mall crowd would point and gather round in shock at the naked lady bathing in the fountain, the thought of it made her paddle slightly longer as she pleasured herself. But eventually she found the key and she was left frustrated and wanting more. Her shift was coming to an end, but she resolved to use this job to have adventures every night, using the day to prepare new and more elaborate scenarios to subject herself to.

...

The next day Svetlana had bought some things to spice up the night shift. As the last of the day shift left, the door had barely closed when Svetlana had all her clothes off in her locker. She had decided a little exercise was in order, she went to one of the escalators with her bag and a plan. Firstly she took a leash and threaded it over a light fixture leaving the hook dangling about halfway down the escalator. She took out a handcuff key, frozen in an ice cube with a string threaded through the ice, and hung it dangling above the top of the escalator. Finally she took out a dog collar that she had recently bought and attached it around her neck. Holding the handcuffs Svetlana turned on the escalator and ran up to where the lead dangled, clipping it to her collar. She was now forced to walk up the moving escalator, keeping her head high. For now she could still undo the lead at any time with her free hands, however once she put on the handcuffs, she was stuck until the key in the ice melted. She moved her hands behind her back and felt the satisfying click as the handcuffs hugged her wrists tight. No matter what she was now stuck walking up the escalator for as long as it took for the ice to melt on the key. On top of that, when the ice did melt she would have one chance to get the key coming down the escalator or she would be stuck walking naked until the morning when the day shift arrives to rescue her.

Time lost all meaning for Svetlana. All she felt was the build-up of tension, the yearning for release and the ache of her thighs as her body got sweatier and sweatier. She couldn't have known how long she had been at it when she heard the clink of the key dropping onto the steps. She followed the silver outline as it moved towards her, and for a split second she even contemplated letting it fly by, trapping her to her kinky fate, but at the last minute she snapped out of it, curled her toes around the key, flicked it into her hands with skill she didn't know she had and unlocked the padlocks.

Svetlana got a look at herself in one of the large mirrors and was turned on by what a state she looked, she was covered in sweat, hair tangled over her collar and her makeup was splotchy and running. She wanted to take a picture at her looking such a mess, but before she did she realised she could have a bit more fun.

Svetlana went back to the office and grabbed a large pen from the supply cupboard, she felt a surge of delight feeling the pen rub against her skin as she wrote across her chest:

"Svetlana Sirko.

Night security

xxxxx xxx xxx

Please blackmail me"

With her heart racing she decided to take a picture of herself in front of the iconic mall fountain. She placed her phone on a nearby bench and put the camera on a timer before running into position sitting on the edge of the fountain, spreading her pussy wide so her glistening insides were captured. As she looked at the picture on the phone she saw how desperate she looked and her thoughts about what to do next added another layer of tingles to her body.

Svetlana got to work printing off as many copies as she could. The office printer was slow but she was able to get a good handful before her excitement grew too much and she left to begin hiding the pictures around the mall, where anyone who was lucky enough could find them and see her in this state. She started by going to all the male toilets and putting the picture behind the mirrors, so men would be staring at her in such a state without even knowing it. She hid the rest behind displays and under benches, turning herself on more and more at the thought that her naked degraded body was now a part of the mall, that people doing their shopping would be surrounded by her filth. She also knew that for the next few days any time her phone rang, she would feel a deep arousal at the possibility that a stranger had found her picture and wanted to take her up on her offer.

Svetlana finished hiding the signs and masturbated furiously by the urinals in the men's toilet before returning to her office and putting on her clothes. In a stroke of luck she put her clothes on just as the cleaner arrived. Svetlana had no idea the mall cleaner arrived a couple of hours before the mall opened and had she lingered just a little in her adventures he would have caught her.

Svetlana made conversation with the cleaner, another university student making money in the holidays, he was upset that they had reduced his hours so he only cleaned every 2 days. Worse still as a cost-cutting measure Hillfield Mall had recently decided to stop using bin bags, instead opting to have the cleaner empty the bins directly into the dumpster and hose them down in the car park. He had a lot to be grumpy about.

As he collected up the bins to wash them this gave Svetlana an idea of how to prepare for tomorrow. Svetlana ran back to the staff room, first she picked up some bright red insulating tape and then went to her locker. Svetlana unlocked her locker and emptied its contents into her bag, even taking the padlock as to implement her plan the locker would have to be unlocked for the night. She then went to the car park where the cleaner was hosing down the bins. While he was distracted by a particularly stubborn burger stuck to the side of a bin, Svetlana picked up one of the clean bins and taped her locker key to the bottom. She felt her knickers dampen at the thought that tomorrow, when she locked her clothes in her locker, the key would be in one of the bins in the mall and she wouldn't even know which one.

...

Svetlana had barely got any sleep the day before thinking about the adventure she was in for. She had swung by the shops before work to buy a few extra supplies ready for her biggest adventure yet and before she knew it she was once again in the staff room of the empty shopping mall staring at her locker.

She stripped off, feeling unbelievable joy with every item of clothing she relieved her body of, folding each item carefully into her locker. She then leant down to pick out some special items from her bag. Firstly she had bought herself some 6 inch high stiletto heels, to make sure she couldn't move fast and to keep her posture right for the next item. She tied her long blonde hair into a ponytail and pulled out a large metal hook, with a length of rope on one end and a plug on the other.

After applying a liberal coating of lubricant, Svetlana pushed the hook inside her bottom, she felt it wiggle it's way inside of her while the cold metal perfectly hugged the curvature of her buttocks. Next, she lifted her head up and firmly knotted the rope to her ponytail. Now not only was her head kept upright, but every wiggle she made would be felt deep inside her. Finally she got out her trusty handcuffs, placed the key in her locker and clipped her hands behind her back.

Once again Svetlana found herself staring at the point of no return. With the keys to the handcuffs inside her locker, once she clicked the padlock in place the only way out was to find the key, hidden in one of the many bins around the mall. Svetlana turned her back to the lockers to get her handcuffed hands to her padlock, she felt the cold metal against her ass cheeks and the rope tightened pulling her head back and forcing the hook deeper inside of her. With shaking hands she applied pressure to the padlock and let out a deep moan when she heard the click that sealed her fate.

Svetlana pushed open the staffroom door with her shoulder and looked out over the mall. All of the bins were on the ground floor, so Svetlana began walking, moaning with pleasure as every step caused the hook to churn inside of her, doubly so as she walked down the stairs. Svetlana had derived plenty of pleasure from thinking through the consequences of her outfit and now she was living it, her biggest regret was that her hands were not free to touch herself. You see Svetlana knew that with her head forced to look upwards and her hands behind her back, there was only one way she could check if a bin had her key in the bottom and that was to knock it over and crawl inside.

Svetlana arrived at the first bin, this bin was next to a concessions stand that sold ice cream and milkshakes. Svetlana felt the hook squirming inside of her as she gingerly barged the bin over with her hip. A pile of pink and blue packaging fell to the floor and Svetlana felt a quiver of delight when she saw the sticky gooey mess she would have to crawl through to check the bottom of the bin. She gingerly got down onto her knees, feeling the hook being pulled upwards by the strain on the rope, and then, to overcome her revulsion, Svetlana closed her eyes and dived into the horizontal bin, feeling the sticky squelch of hundreds of discarded daily products clinging to her skin. She wiggled her way inside the bin, using her head to move aside boxes and cups until she could see the bottom. Her key was not there.

As she wiggled her way out of the bin Svetlana was so turned on that she needed immediate release. The moment she was upright she walked over to one of the dining tables and ground her pulsing sex against the corner, giving her sweet release long enough to continue one her adventure.

Svetlana spent the next couple of hours diving into every bin in the mall, she very quickly began to stink of refuse, with discarded food clinging to every inch of her filthy body. When she started every bin the key wasn't in turned on Svetlana more and more, however she as she started to run out of bins her arousal began to turn to panic. Had someone noticed the key and removed it? What would she do if the key wasn't in any of the malls bins? There had been one bin she had been saving for last, hoping she wouldn't have to check it but now she realised it was the only bin left in the mall, the one outside the fishmonger.

As she knocked over the bin the smell of warm fish hit Svetlana like a train. It had only been a day's worth of discarded fish but that had already filled the bin over half way. Svetlana gingerly knelt down, took a deep breath and slid her way in across the squelchy fish. She tried to hold her breath while she was inside the bin but soon found herself gasping for air, feeling the putrid smell caress her naked body. She was eventually able to get to the bottom on the bin and rolled over with tears in her eyes as she saw the key was not there.

Svetlana was now in a panic, she wandered the mall checking every bin was tipped over, making sure there wasn't any she had missed. She was about to give up and start thinking of other ways to free herself when she realised there were still bins she hadn't checked, they were outside in the car park.

The car park for the mall was a big flat square concrete field that ran alongside a main road. The only thing in the cat park apart from Svetlana's car was row upon row of street lights that illuminated every inch of the exposed concrete. Around the outside there was a knee high wall, with a bin every 100 metres or so, this meant there were 3 bins on each side. She hoped and prayed that her key was inside one of the bins either up against the wall of the shopping centre or to the left or right of the car park as they had the benefit of at least being far away from the road. But there were also 3 bins running along the furthest outside edge that Svetlana knew would give anyone driving by late at night a front row view to her humiliation.

Svetlana pushed open the fire door, nearby there was a brick for keeping it propped open for the benefit of staff on smoking breaks and Svetlana with tremendous effort was able to manoeuvre it in front of the door. The last thing she needed was to be locked out of the mall. Once she was outside she felt the cold winter air biting at her body and the putrid juices that covered it.

The first bin was next to the smoking area, Svetlana was covered in ash and cigarette ends as she climbed inside and growled with frustration to find it was empty. The road was quiet for now as it was past midnight, but occasionally the odd car or two would pass in the distance and Svetlana would feel her stomach drop. She rushed out of the first bin and crouched behind the next one, keeping the bin between her and the road she pushed it over and climbed inside. There was plenty of leftover food and drink but once again no key.

It was with dread that Svetlana cleared the bins along the front entrance of the mall and started working her way along the side, getting closer to the road with each disappointing bin, the roar of an occasional engine getting louder with each failure. When it came to the last of the bins on the sides Svetlana scoured the bottom praying that the key would be there and felt a deep lump in the pit of her stomach when she realised she was going to have to search the bins next to the main road.

She pushed the current bin back upright so she had something to hide behind, and waited for the road to be as clear as possible before jumping out from the bin and walking as fast her stilettos would allow to the nearest of the far end bins, Svetlana knew that she wanted the bin tipped over facing away from the road and dove in.

This bin was fuller than the others as people walking past the shopping centre would also put things in. Once again Svetlana began to wade through the usual mess of food and packaging before stopping short of a small bag tied up in front of her. She immediately recognised this as a bag carried by dog walkers to clean up after their animal, and this one was full. Svetlana was wracked with indecision about whether to rummage further into this bin when she heard the roar of a car's engine driving past, it started blaring it's horn as it got closer leaving Svetlana in no doubt that it had seen her and reactively she dove forward, no longer caring about what got smeared against her body in the process.

Svetlana's heart practically did backflips when she saw her red tape at the bottom of the first of the roadside bins, she wiggled her way in like a woman possessed and before she knew it the key to her freedom was lingering right in front of her face. It was then that Svetlana blushed as she realised a flaw in her plan, with her hands handcuffed behind her back how was she supposed to peel the tape off the bottom of the bin, feeling more and more rushed by every car that drove by, some blaring their horns in recognition, Svetlana pressed her mouth against the bottom of the bin, ignoring the putrid taste in her mouth as she desperately licked and bit the red tape until it peeled off and relinquished the key to her.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,227 Followers
12