Night Time City Meeting

Story Info
A mid summer night's first time.
2.4k words
4.01
19k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a description of meeting somebody for the first time, based on some real occurrences while having an affair a few years ago. As such it's really just a description of events and isn't part of a story or wider plot. So if you're wanting Stephen King, I'd give this a miss.

++++++++++++++++

I'd arranged to meet Sophie at the station and then to go on to a pub down the road. As I waited by the ticket machines, I could barely contain my excitement. This was to be our first meeting after corresponding on email for weeks beforehand. We'd got to know each other pretty well over that time, but she'd not wanted to see my pictures, and hadn't offered her own. So it was a blind date of a kind - and we'd agreed: meet up now or never to satisfy our curiosity about one another. We'd agreed that our correspondence in the weeks before had been promising.

She recognising me from the description I gave her and the fact that I'd be carrying a red umbrella. Sophie was effortlessly beautiful. A tom-boy with Doc Marten shoes, but with wonderfully feminine hair and makeup, a nervous smile on full, dark red lips, and (I couldn't help notice) a pair of beautifully well-proportioned breasts.

We walked swiftly to the pub, exchanging a giggling conversation about the excuses we'd give in case of bumping into anyone we knew, and whether we thought the pub was going to be OK for this. But despite the crowd inside, we managed to find a secluded corner to settle down in. She ordered a beer and we sat close but opposite one another across a small low table. After the weeks of emails (she's counted well over 50), we felt strangely familiar. But now we were physically together for the first time, that also felt strange and new.

"So, are you excited?" she asked.

"You bet - I was a nervous wreck until I saw you."

"And? What do you think now?" she smiled.

"I think you're ... beautiful," I said, softly.

"Mmm. And you certainly do it for me."

We had hinted to each other in the previous days that we might get close quite quickly - some flirty emails; some veiled but hopeful expectations of lust. And now, as I looked into her eyes, I lifted my hand to feel the softness of her cheek. The tips of my fingers ran from there down her neck and over her shoulder. Her arm, resting on my knee in front of her, was warm and gently fragrant.

"I do like it when you do that," she sighed.

"I do like it when I do it too," I replied, lamely.

For some reason it's difficult to find good answers when you have an erection. But she smiled and put her hand on mine. She took a sip from her wine.

Quite suddenly, but not altogether unexpectedly, she put her head on one side, and said, "Kiss me?" And, putting her glass down, gave me the most feminine smile I have ever seen.

Our kiss began almost imperceptibly, the warmth of her breath floating inside my mouth and caressing me with an intensely erotic scent. I felt excited and relaxed at the same time, and without thinking about what I was doing, reached out to touch her left breast.

For a split second I halted - had I gone too far? Was this what she wanted? But she leant in towards me, urging me on. The feeling of her bra beneath my palm; I squeezed her nipple and felt her breath stagger briefly in reaction. Her head dipped for a moment, and a faint but unmistakable scent of lust started to float up from between her legs...

Emboldened by her now, I moved closer and went to kiss her neck. I felt her pass a finger between my legs - she was curious to know if I was hard. I certainly was, and I could even feel a patch of moisture starting to soak into my jeans. We were both starting to drift off inside each other.

The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth and the occasional waft of that unmistakable musk coming up from over the hem of her skirt made my heart start to pound in my chest and my cock begin to throb.

I moved my hand down and inside her skirt. Feeling my way up and over the tops of her stockings, she giggled as I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties. My fingertips slipped a little inside her, and she opened her legs as far as her floral skirt would let her. This was easily enough for me to cup her hungry vagina in my palm and squeeze, kneading her gently but firmly, feeling her wetness ooze into my palm. I was in heaven.

Her breathing was getting more ragged as I pulled her clitoris down and into the beautifully moist cleft of her pubes. Up and down, up and down - I masturbated her for what must have been several minutes before bringing my hand to my mouth. Her taste had the most delicately erotic flavour, yet carrying with it such an incredibly beautiful, powerful scent that I almost fainted with lust.

I kissed her greedily and continued my work between her quivering legs, this time dipping my thumb inside her and, as she was sitting on the edge of her chair, found my fingers could tease her further back as well. With this she lifted herself up a little and let me slide the tip of my finger into the cleft of her anus. With a little pop, she let me in and breathed a beautiful sigh, undulating her hips gently.

"Come for me..." I whispered, barely able to keep myself composed.

"Oh, don't stop... uh, yes, take me there..."

I began to quicken the pace as she circled her hips faster. After several more minutes, her arms stiffened and her head dropped between her shoulders as her orgasm hit her in sharp little electrical bursts. Her breath then froze in her mouth before finally gushing out in a long wave of relief.

I let her subside before kissing her again and taking my hand from between her legs. This time my hand was wreathed with a darkly floral, spicy scent from deep inside her. And to my surprise, she reached out to smell and then taste herself there too, as if she was curious about her own body.

Needless to say, my erection was screaming to get out of my trousers. I looked into her eyes and we could see the need in each other's faces.

"Oh god that was good. Let's get out of here." and she reached for her coat and bag.

-

We left the pub and went out into the warm night. Traffic passed lazily along the road outside. There was nobody in sight. She reached for my hand and squeezed it, her palm warm, soft and moist.

"Let's finish this out here somewhere - where shall we go?" she smiled.

"There's a small park, down the hill," I gestured, and squeezed her hips playfully as I pushed my hard-on into her skirt. She kissed me and we sprang off, hand-in-hand. Unspoken - we were going to fuck outdoors.

With the sound of traffic receding behind us, we walked down the hill and into a wide, dark lane that ended in a gated park. The sodium lights showed us it was closed, but the fence was low. So, giggling, we managed to haul ourselves over without too much trouble.

Once inside and beyond the cover of a line of trees, we found the park was in fact a church yard. We scampered across to a wall, and looking about briefly in case we were being seen, carried on where we had left off.

My heart and my cock were competing to beat faster as I threw her up against the brickwork. Pulling her skirt over her hips, my hand once again plunged between her legs as she replied by kissing me deeply, letting out a stifled half-moan half cry as my fingers found her slippery clitoris inside a beautifully willing, gaping pussy.

I squeezed her bum tightly and played over her anus a little from the back as I masturbated her with my other hand. Meanwhile, she was struggling at my zipper and was meeting with some success in freeing me, her other hand managing to work my belt fee as I took my hand from her pert behind and pushed it inside her blouse.

The feeling of her firm, creamy breast made my cock jolt as she pulled my jeans down. As she took hold of the head of my erection between her thumb and forefinger, I felt the breeze of the night waft between us, cooling the warm wetness that oozed out of me and onto her fingers. We both paused to feel it - me with my hand between her legs, her skirt bunched up over her hips, bra now out of place, and only one button holding her blouse on her shoulders. She with my pulsing wet cock in one hand, her other on the back of my neck to steady herself.

"Mmm, nice cock..." she purred as she ran a finger over around the slippery foreskin and tugged me playfully. The feeling of my balls swinging free made my legs shake with lust as she ran her hand down to base of my aching shaft.

"Ohh excellent!" she squealed, giving me a sly smile and pointing with her chin to something over my shoulder.

Just up from us was a low wall by a path. She untangled herself from me and walked up to it, beckoning me to follow. I stared at her gorgeously sexy calves and the way her hips moved as she walked, then realised I hadn't responded. I nearly fell over before remembering my jeans were around my ankles. Somewhat hilariously, I waddled like a drunk penguin over to her.

She was giggling as I arrived, and sat down on the top of the low wall. Instinctively I drew my cock up to her face and she took it in both hands and gazed up at me. I closed my eyes and felt her lips slowly pass over the tip of my erection. When a woman does that, she has you utterly in control. There is nothing you wouldn't do for her at that moment. With my hands gently caressing her hair, I felt a wave of immense female energy flood through me. And for the first time in years, I felt whole.

The night was silent and warm as she sucked me. Deeper and deeper until she could feel me building up, my balls starting contract, my hips shuddering under the weight of impending orgasm.

Without warning, she took her lips from my shaft. "Fuck me hard ..", she said, and turned away from me, resting her arms on the top of the wall.

I whipped her skirt over her hips to reveal her hot little cheeks. Pausing only to feel how wet she was, and giving her a bit more help with that, I brought my cock up to her gaping pussy and prepared - this was the first time we were to fuck and I felt a little nervous.

But I needn't have been. Listening to her breath as began to pant a little, I carefully placed the swollen head of my aching shaft between her legs, and pushed. As I felt myself enter her, she gave a rich gasp and let me slip effortlessly in, gripping her left breast as I did so, and squeezing her nipple between my fingers as my cock eased further up inside her until I was completely inside.

I let Sophie feel me there, heart beating in my ears until I picked up a rhythm, and the feeling of fucking her was beyond anything I could have imagined. Her hips bucked against me as her panting became punctuated with tiny moans and squeals - such wonderful feminine sounds, driving me on and on into the night as soft breezes caressed my balls, now tight behind my erection, which continued into her thrust after thrust.

We fucked there then, in the dark with Sophie bent over the low wall with her long legs pushing her hips up to me, head held high and hair falling down her face. And me with my hands all over her body, fingers now in her mouth, now over her clit, or her nipples, gripping her hips, pushing her onwards and onwards.

She began to grit her teeth - Sophie was starting to come on me as I felt her legs shudder and shoulders drop. A fleck of juice ran out from her hungry cunt, over my balls and onto my knees where the breezes cooled it. I didn't want it to stop - I only wanted for her to enjoy this, to enjoy my touch and the sweet invasion of my rock hard cock.

She gasped, held still, and let her orgasm kick through her. I too paused to take in her pleasure, and was then immediately hit by my own. Rising up from my hips, I felt my orgasm shudder through me and out into her, flooding her with wave after wave as I pushed hard, my cock throbbing between her splayed lips and on into a wonderful climax.

Eventually we felt each other come down from the top. I cradled the side of her head in my hand, her hot cheek pressing against my palm.

"God that was good," she said. "I was hoping you'd really take me hard, and you did!"

"I couldn't have done it if it weren't for you," I replied.

This was true of course. Without her energy and beauty, her scent and her voice, we could not have done what we did. Appreciating the details fully always amplifies the pleasure it gives. I felt strangely energised - Sophie was, by any measure, utterly beautiful and I felt so grateful she had given me all that she had.

After cleaning up as best we could (she had to use a good few tissues), we cuddled for a while and kissed. The feeling of her warm body up against me was wonderful. I wanted to be with her always - here in the churchyard, in the summer night, where only the two of us mattered.