Night Time Delights

Story Info
A sadist and his toy enjoy the evening.
2.4k words
4.06
35.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard someone knocking on my door, accompanied by an urgent voice.

“Miss, miss? I have a note for you. The gentleman said you were to receive it promptly at 5 o’clock. Miss?”

I stumbled out of the bed, my eyes bleary, my body slightly sore and went to the door to unlock it. I had made it about 3 steps before I realized I was completely nude, without even my purse to tip the person doing the delivery.

“Hold on, please. Just a moment.” I half-shouted as I grabbed a robe from the bathroom and my clutch from the bedside table. I opened the door a few moments later, to a young man carrying a pale blue envelope. As I reached for the note, he told me he had all ready been tipped quite well for this errand and not to worry. With that, he handed me the envelope and turned away to scurry back down the hall.

After closing the door, I walked to the chair He had used earlier and sat down. Then, I opened the envelope, and pulled out the note inside. The note was unsigned, but I knew who had written it.

‘Little girl: I hope you are well rested. I will be there to pick you up at exactly 6:30. I want you in all white, from the skin, out. No make-up at all. Make sure you are bathed and dressed before I arrive. Every moment I wait will make our evening that much harder for you. Until then.’

Glancing at my travel clock, I noticed that it was all ready a quarter after five. I figured that He would show up early, just because He could, so I hustled to the bathroom to take a nice, hot shower.

Once I had dried off, I went back to the bedroom to find something to wear. It was semi-difficult as I don’t own many pure white bra and panty sets, but I had packed one (luckily for me). After smoothing sandalwood and cocoa butter into my skin, I pulled on the boy cut bottoms and matching bra, before returning to the closet. The only white clothing I had brought with me was a pair of low rise, boot cut dress pants and a tiny, mesh top. I dressed in those clothes quickly, noting with a grin the amount of skin that seemed to show. The final step was pulling my hair back with a white headband. It was all ready 6 o’clock and I still hadn’t found any shoes to wear with my ensemble.

A knock interrupted my scattered thoughts. My heart dropped to my knees as I went to open the door. He stood there, dressed head to toe in black and in His hand, He held a dainty pair of white, ankle strap heels. I stepped back and waited for Him to enter, before shutting the door.

He inspected me minutely, noting after half a minute, that I did not have any shoes on.

“Ah, very nice. But where are your shoes?”

“I don’t own any white shoes, Sir. I usually wear dark blue boots with this particular outfit. Your note said all white and so I was at a loss as to what You would want me to do.”

He nodded once, before handing me the heels in His hand. “Then it’s a good thing I brought these, huh?”

I wanted to offer to pay Him for them, but was not sure of the protocol. Instead, I took the shoes from Him with a wry grin and slid them on, strapping them securely. I was lucky I had just had a pedicure before coming on this trip.

“Well, since you were almost finished 30 minutes before my stated time limit, I suppose I will have to take you to a nice dinner. Not to worry though, I promise some exceedingly interesting things after that.” Offering me His arm, we left my hotel room and headed out into the city.

The restaurant, once we got there, was filled with people. I should not have been surprised when He informed me that I was to stay always 2 steps behind Him, but I was. Once we reached our table, I was slightly embarrassed when He told me I could not be seated until after He had sat down. When the Maitre’ D tried to pull out my chair, I motioned him away, much to his and my own, chagrin. Sir sat down and smirked at me before allowing me to sit. I knew then, this was going to be a LONG night.

Dinner was lovely, though filled with all sorts of bedevilment on His part. Once he dropped His napkin 5 times in a row and told me I had to kneel and hand it to Him, each and every time. Of course, this little bit of foreplay only whetted my appetite for His particular brand of abuse and I could feel my arousal slowly coming to a slow boil.

After dinner, He decided that we should go for a walk “To burn off those calories, little one.” I did not realize that He had a choke chain for me to wear until we stepped out into the evening air, when he presented it to me with a little grin. I slipped it on…and handed him the end. A most bizarre experience that event turned into, with people looking at us as He tugged my chain whenever His long strides caused me to stumble. I was humiliated beyond measure, and my cunt was dripping wet.

Finally though, He took us back to His car. With old fashioned charm, He unlocked my door before going around to unlock His side. The silence in the car as He drove was filled with His unvoiced laughter. Finally, He glanced at me and asked me if I had had any fun.

“No, Sir, I did not, BUT that doesn’t mean I did not enjoy it.” Was my quiet reply.

“Not to worry, the fun is just beginning.” That cryptic statement filled me with a strong unease, especially once I looked up and realized that we were parked outside of someone’s home.

“Um, Sir, where are we?” My voice was slightly shaken and my question earned me his patented, devious grin.

“Don’t worry about it, little wolf, you won’t really get to see what happens to you anyway.” And then, he ordered me to get out of the car and stand still. My stomach began to roil when I felt the band of white go across my eyes. He checked it, to make sure I could not see under or over it and then tightened it snuggly to my head. The sub drop was instantaneous. All of a sudden, I was under his complete control. He could have ordered me to strip and walk around nude while being beaten with a quirt and I would have done so, gladly. Instead, I felt his hand on my elbow as He guided me toward the house.

Once he had opened the door and led me inside, I heard voices. One was very sultry and almost Southern, definitely a woman. The other was quite soft, leaving me unsure of their sex. I heard footsteps coming near, though I was unsure of what direction they were coming from. It was then that He decided to tell me to kneel.

I went to my knees quickly. I could feel the presence of someone new, but I had no clue who it was or what was going to happen next. My stomach clamped itself into a hard little knot of expectation as I awaited His next words. But it was not His voice I heard.

“Oh, she is a tiny one.” This statement was met with some laughter from everyone in the room. The person speaking was definitely female, with a seductive cadence to her words that surrounded me like warm velvet. I knew then that I was in for a very hard night.

He had me move forward into the room. It felt as if there were hundreds of people watching me, though I knew, almost instinctively, that He would not allow things to become troublesome. I felt protected in His presence. Crawling forward, my head lowered, I unexpectedly bumped into someone’s leg. A small laugh was all I heard before being told by that soft voice to ‘Kneel up’. I did so, resting my hands on my upper thighs and lowering my head.

He spoke then, “There are only two others here, my better half and a friend. Since we never discussed you being used by anyone besides me, I do not want you to feel as if you are being forced into this situation. After all, it is a little early in the game for me to throw things like this at you.”

My head snapped up and I turned in the direction of His voice. I guess I must have looked as if I wanted to speak because he allowed me to do so. My voice felt rusty from disuse and I could hear the quavering in it as I replied.

“Sir, we never discussed Your use of me. I welcomed it. It does not matter what I expect from this evening. After all, I am less dominant then everyone else in this room. I am here for Your pleasure and to be pleasured. If it pleases You to see me put to use by someone else’s hand, so be it. However, I draw the line at sexual intercourse with strangers, male or female.”

There was silence, after my statement. The he spoke, “If that is the only thing you object to, then we have plenty of other things we can do to you.”

I felt strong hands hoist me up to my feet and another hand at the small of my back. I was guided to a wall and told to raise my arms. Soft cuffs were strapped around my wrists. Someone else kicked my legs apart and added cuffs to my ankles. I then felt the tip of a feather going down my back. Every time, I tried to squirm away from the feather, I was smacked across my ass by something long and thin. Soon, it was torturous to stand still and painful to move. Tears began trickling down my face, wetting the edges of my blindfold.

I felt someone moving to my left and then a whisper of a soft voice in my ear.

“Hurts a little, huh? You know if you would only hold still for a few minutes, they might stop. You squirming all around is just making it harder on you.”

I whimpered, but could not force myself to hold still for that damn feather as it ran in between my legs, under my arms, down my spine, across my buttocks. It was too much sensation and I was slowly falling apart. All at once, the feather was removed and the lashes stopped.

I was left to chained to the wall and the three of them meandered into another room, discussing me like I was not even there. The sensation was utterly delicious. I felt swallowed up, a non-entity.

Soon, I felt air moving against my skin. Someone had returned. Once I heard their voice, my heart speeded up. It sounded like a man, but it was soft, quiet. The hands that grasped me, were hard and very hot, a man’s hands. He undid the straps and told me to turn and face forward. I did so, uneasily. He forced my head up, so that I appeared to be looking out into the room. Then he raised my arms and re-cuffed my wrists.

“I would like to see your face, little one.”

I heard the snick of a knife clicking open and then felt the edge of it against my skin as he slowly cut my shirt open. My bra, he pulled up so that my breasts were free. My breath sped up, just a little.

From further away I heard Sir speak. “Go ahead and cut the bra as well, we will get her a new one tomorrow.”

The cold metal was placed gently between my breasts and a few moments later, my bra was also cut and hanging to either side. The shock of being topless put my imagination into overload. He did not allow me to think on it too long, before I felt the first of many stripes laid across my bared flesh. I was not sure of the instrument used; a quirt or crop, possibly a flogger but the pain was slow to build and slower to leave as he never hit me in the same spot more than once and never hard. The lashing was controlled, never more than I could handle but never light enough to leave me any doubts that he was hitting me.

Soon, my breasts felt swollen and heavy. My breathing had become gasps, though of pleasure or pain, I had no clue. I could feel a small movement to my right before feeling for the first time, a bite. It was a hard one and deep into the muscle of my inner thigh. I moaned, low, in my throat. My body was throbbing and I was right there, on the edge.

Once more, everyone moved away from me. They left me there, sobbing, as they walked out into what sounded like the kitchen. I could hear drinks being poured and the soft murmur of conversation. At one point, I even heard the opening and closing of a door. I must have passed out not long after that, because for a while, there is only blankness.

I awakened, stretched out on a bed. My eyes were still blindfolded, and my hands had been handcuffed together, above my head. I felt someone lying next to me, soft and warm. The movement of the bed was what had awakened me. He and his lady were going at it beside me. I could hear each thrust, feel each sigh and whimper along my sensitive skin. I could feel my cunt becoming plumper as the sounds and the movements drove me to the brink of desire.

I understood then. This was just another way to torture me. I could not please myself. After what seemed to be hours but was probably closer to 20 minutes, the movements stopped. I felt someone’s hand explore my cleft, flicking a thumb quickly across my clit. That one little flick sent me spinning over the edge.

To be continued…..