Night Time Play Time

Story Info
Sensuality in four parts.
1.9k words
4.2
8.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night time Play time Volume 1:

"It's late. The midnight breeze throws itself on my exposed body awakening me. A whisper of air finds it way towards my penis, awakening my sacred beast. Its not long before I lay awake thinking, reminding, myself...

My hand beings to drift across the rose silk bed sheet until a warm glow caresses my finger tips. My penis quickly hardens in response, almost as if it's being called upon. Sensing this, it could mean only one thing. I move my fully erect penis closer to her body. Our bodies are parallel to each other no further than an inch away, enough for my penis to feel the pulsing heat emitted from this goddess...

She lies naked, breasts erect due to the breeze I assume & turned to the right side with her legs bent exposing her ass even more...

I slide my rock hard penis between her legs carrying on until my penis has gently rubbed her soft moist clitoris. As I begin to pull away, a sudden jolt from her pushes me inside. Her left hand clutches my ass cheek pushing me deeper and deeper..."

*

Night time Play time Volume 2:

"The softest breeze has awoken me up on this silent night, my man's fast asleep next to me, not awoken by the breeze despite his entire body being very exposed. I turn to my right and curl up my legs in an attempt to warm up my body, little knowing soon, my body will require something to keep me cool...

A reoccurring thought seems to circle in my head, exposing the true nature I am. The feeling intensifies, my body melts within my mind and hunger for the most indecent activity persuades me on. Control over my body has decreased...I loose myself in my mind. Unable to control, my body moistens and my breasts harden. I stop, my thoughts frozen, overwhelmed by a sudden spark of energy from my clitoris that shoots straight up to my brain, relaxing my whole body and satisfying my intense needs even if its for a few seconds. My man's penis has hardened so much, stuck between my legs and pushed hard against my moist clitoris. I stop to contemplate what has happened, instead of slapping him, I find a great sense of relief, thankful for his erect penis to which only I can satisfy...

He slowly pulls his penis away, my mind has gone into over drive, unable to control this intense sexual feeling, I scream out a muted moan, hoping he hasn't heard this yet I want him I want him, right here, right now. My needs are still starved, wanting more; I spontaneously prevent his erect penis from ever leaving my virginal area. A short sharp push directly into his penis tip pushes him in hard, an uncontrollable for more ensues wanting more and more. I don't even bother to think what he must be feeling, all thoughts are blocked. It's just me and him, forever hoping this lasts, never stopping, never ending. I refuse to let him go, let this feeling end. My hands now hold a firm grip on his ass, pushing him in harder, letting out a momentous moan that urges him on, no words spoken yet. His penis gets deeper and deeper, each tiny movement sends shockwaves into my vaginal wall, so hard, so hot, I feel his blood pumping only making me want more..."

*

Night time Play time Volume 3:

Its hard to react when you've supposedly sexually harassed your girl friend in bed whilst she was apparently asleep and she turns the whole situation around by using u!...

Firm hands clenched my butt, strong enough to make struggling futile. Since I was to blame for this night time play time, it seems more of a dream come true as I begin to realize the new situation I find myself in. my penis deep in X's vagina, unable to pull out even though I didn't want to, I do the only thing logical and maneuver myself into a better position to which I now have her leg lifted over my legs, spread wide apart and my head beside hers, close enough for her to hear my ongoing plea for this to never end. Finally she realizes my change in position as a direct signal for a night of pleasure we'll never forget; she releases her grip on my ass cheek letting out a moan as I pull my rock hard penis out from her severely wet vagina; adjusting her position to perfectly puzzle together my new adopted position to provide maximum movement and penetration...

My penis is nearly out with only the widest part still inside but she refuses to allow myself complete control and prevents me from leaving completely by pushing backwards as I try to. Canceling any movement made. She has grown tired from suspending her leg in mid air but also tired from my constant struggles. In 1 swift movement, she swings her right leg over mine, throwing her upper body upright and forward. She's now on top of me with her legs wide apart. My hard dick was pushed out completely due to the sudden movements and finds it directly under her and vertical, parallel to her clitoris and vaginal opening...

Her full weight bears upon my penis, I should be screaming out in pain but under the circumstances this just urges me on, pumping more blood to my already hard dick. With a cheeky smile she gently lifts her body up releasing her weight from me and moves her hand to position my penis horizontally over her vaginal opening. Hot and sexually unbearable, she impatiently lowers herself until my penis is touching the walls of her vagina. Unwilling to commit herself yet, she lowers herself again a few centimeters until my penis tip is inside and pushing against her walls before lifting her body and preventing my erect penis to penetrate her soft severely wet vagina. Not too soon after, she pushes me in hard; my penetration seems to have pleasured her to an extent she loses control and falls, allowing my penis to penetrate all the way. I push my dick into her as far as possible, receiving praise (moans) as I let out a hot sigh into her ear. My instincts take over, I pull out slowly and push in harder, deeper, teasing her, changing the pace so she never finds her rhythm, never able to settle down, always under a complete loss of control, a temporary orgasm...

*

Night time Play time Volume 4:

She's wet. I feel her liquid as I run my hard dick into her vagina. Almost instantly the warm moisture covers my penis making it even harder. Teasing her, not letting my dick slide all the way in was supposed to make impatient but instead I find my self wanting to push harder. Controlling the incisive need to just grab her breast and violently push her body into mine, fucking her harder and louder proved very difficult. The thought had crossed my mind several times but in the end, I knew this would make her want me so much more so I held make my urges...for now.

I pushed my thickest part of my penis partly in for the final time. No longer would I need to tease her by not offering my complete length. Finally, forced words spoke a pleasurable

"Please put it all the way in..."

The words alone were enough to hurriedly push my hard dick in, she wasn't the only one desperate, desperate to feel all of her vagina, warm, moist and now severely wet. The liquid pushed past my penis as I pushed into her vagina. Rock hard, my penis forced liquid out, lubricating the insides of her vaginal walls. I let out a grunted moan when the whole length of my penis was inside, my mouth pushed close to her ears made sure even a silent moan was easily heard. Hearing this she reacted, took advantage of the fact I was in ecstasy...

Her body lifted up, exposing the full length of my penis to the breeze that had began this adventure. She lay there, sitting upright, staring straight into my eyes and suspended between my dick and me. Waiting for me to grab hold of her back and forcibly attempt to push my hard dick inside her- knowing now was the time when she was in control. She refused, now teasing me, preventing me from pushing it in. smiling, laughing enjoying the fact that I needed her right now. Again this worked both ways; she needed me right now as well. I stared into her eyes, a deep enough stare to make her realize I will take her, resisting now will only result in neither of us feeling sexually satisfied. Her eyes fell towards my dick; her hand followed her distant eyes and aided her. Her eyes alone could command an army but for now all that appeared was her left hand. Warm by the touch, soft skinned and beautifully gently, she grabbed my dick-still hard and squeezed it until her hands could no more and then, the most pleasurable scream of pleasure followed as she pushed my dick in...

I was too hot, my thoughts ran wild as I lay there patiently waiting. I could no longer...

Before my penis has fully penetrated her wet vagina, I pulled back; she stared in astonishment as her scream died down into a confused moan. I grabbed her body, threw her onto the bed. She was now perfectly parallel to the ceiling and instantly my hands found themselves on the softest skin imaginable, my hands dragged themselves higher and higher until I felt the warmth increase and knew instantly where my hands were. My 2 fingers carried my hand up, straight into her soft wet vagina. My fingers brushed past her clitoris, gently massaging her muscles until it reached the opening. My fingers were wet by this point yet I carried on circling her opening with my fingers, gently rubbing the smooth muscles that were guarding the entrance to heaven...

I played too much, the urges to just fuck her until her mind melted over took me. Suddenly, my hands grabbed her legs, pushed them far apart from each other, exposing in full view of my eyes her wet pussy. The sight alone further fueled my urges, quickly making me push my entire hard dick into her pussy. Legs still wide apart. Unable to move because of my body pressed onto her naked body. Her body was mine...

My hands moved down to her waist, each hand holding each side of her waist to provide maximum control. I pulled my dick out, pushed it in even harder and faster. I never stopped. We both looked down to see this massive penis vanish and reappear before our eyes, each time I entered a moan would cover my ears, making me want to fuck her harder and harder. Incredible, the only thought that crossed my mind now was how hard I wanted to fuck her, wanting to please her and please myself. The surrounding had disappeared; all that was left was me and her. The sound of the bed squeaking as I pushed into her vagina was replaced by excessive moans that seemed to release her of built up sexual tension. Safe in my mind was that it was tension only I could release...