Night Time Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Someone did something bad, and she knew punishment was near.
1.4k words
3.63
13.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started out dark, with candles lit through out the house. The smell of roses would invade the nose of many that would enter, as one would notice rose petals leading a path from the front door of the house to the bed room in the back. The smells from the different candles would mix together with that of the roses to bring forth a most enchanting smell, to be described as intoxicating almost. The bed room was well lit by hundred of candles that surround a large canopy bed that was layered with the same petals that were on the ground. On the bed laid a outfit made of transparent silk that hung in a vertical fashion with pieces that come from the sides that wrap around a females sides, just covering her breast and nothing more. The outfit ended just above the thighs to leave her lower body bare. On top of the outfit was a innocent pink collar with a tag hanging from a point of it with the letters spelling out "Tori" engraved in it. A note next to bundle read a simple few words. "Put them on, i will be there soon."

When the girl who the stuff had been attended for arrived and noticed the romance set in the air at first, she hadn't a clue to suspect her Master had something planned tonight. She followed the lightly lit corridors of the house, while taking in the scents spread through out. Upon arriving in the room, she noticed with a gleam of the candle what exactly was planned. She saw the article of clothing and the collar. A shiver of pure excitement spread through her. She shuffled over and quickly slid the bit of thin silk over her body, and secured the collar in place to keep it there. She knew as much as she wanted to, she was forbidden from touching herself, but with her lower body bare like it was and the silk brushing against her stone hard nipples, the flames of lust were driving her insane.

It wouldn't have been long after the girl who it was intended for have found her way through the house and donned the respective garment, did the one who had left them arrived. He was a taller figure, his shoulders broad with a head of brown hair that was lightly spiked. The eyes of these man as she could've described was a dark seemingly endless brown. Upon him entering the room dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans shorts with a blue button up shirt on, she'd bite her lip. Her cheeks lit up, staining them with a crimson shade as she'd cross her legs, preventing him from seeing that. Even though she willing gave herself to him like this, didn't mean she was without shame. She watched as his unnaturally long tongue slid from between his lips hydrated his dry lips. Tonight she knew she was in store for some type of punishment, but it was worth it.

On his side the man carried what seemed like a black bag. From the outside of it seemed to have quite a few budges in it, but not enough to break the bag he had. Many thoughts crossed her mind as the fire continued to burn within her. She wanted to feel her Master so bad, but she knew he would not be so easy on her. With a wave of his hand he basically said for her to climb onto the bed. Quick she was to do this, thinking that the fast she did what he wanted, the faster she got what she wanted from him. Just as she turned on the bed and started to crawl atop it, he advances were halt. He had crossed the room so fast and grabbed her ankle to keep her in place. With the same hand he yanked her a bit till she hung ass over the bed. It bare as the day she was born except for the cardinal red that had flushed her entire body.

With her in that spot he took his time to retrieve from his bad a simple wooden paddle and a blind fold. He made sure that she hadn't seen the paddle, but made sure she had seen the blindfold as he placed it over her eyes and secured it around her head. He did this to enhance her other senses since her sight was knocked off. He retrieved a bottle of lotion from the bag soon after and squeezed a bit into his hand.

He lathered his hands for a moment with it, but made sure there was some to spread before placing his hands with the cold lotion directly on her cheeks, letting the coldness of his hands bring goosebumps to her body. He continued to rub it in more before there was none left visible. it was time he thought as he bent and retrieved the paddle from the ground. He was careful with this act as he slowly began to rub her ass cheek with his free hand for a few moments before bring the paddle in the for the first strike. By now her sense of touch and hearing would've been increased, meaning she would've heard the paddle sailing for her ass along with the enhanced sting of the paddle striking her cheeks.

A scream mixed with a moan escaped her lips as she felt the heavy paddle make contact with her cheeks. She hadn't expected something like that so early into the night. The sting left from the single smack left a pleasurable sting running directly to her core. She wanted to be punished more for with the paddle, but tried not to show it. Slowly he rubbed the opposing cheek with the paddle before bringing it back once more. With a swift strike another jolt would've been sent through out her body, instead of a scream all that came out was a wanton moan and a red cheek. It was pointless to fight her master as he knew what it'd take to get what he wanted out of her. Another swift smack to her stinging cheek as she thought that brought a cloud to her thoughts as she tried to hold on to what bit of sanity she had left.

Another smack to her hind left a stream of clear liquid draining down her legs. Not that she had came, but she was getting very wet. She really wanted him now. The teasing had drove past any ability to resist. Her voice had found itself as he had begun to finger her slowly with his middle and ring finger. She began to beg for him to put something else in her. To give her what she truly desired. To have her master within her, driving her towards that white cloud that was an orgasm would cement her as his pet for good. She knew this, but she didn't care. As he hadn't known, she was his from the moment she laid eyes on the man. Even in the arms of another man, she'd squirmed thinking about being with him.

The more she had begged, the wider the grin got on the mans face. He wasn't going to give her that YET. She still needed to be punished for all that she had done till this point. A substitute maybe? Yes. With a final strike to her ass he dropped the paddle just after and began digging around in the bag once more. As much as she wanted to remove the blindfold and see exactly what he was doing, she knew it'd cause her to much trouble in the future. Hers ears adapting to the lack of sight final gave way to a discovery, the sound of something vibrating right behind her gave her a clue to that he planned to do to her. Roughly she felt her legs jerked up and something leathery slid up her lower body till it was 7 inches from being against her. What was he doing she wondered as she soon found out. Two vibrators had found there way to being placed at her holes and slid in just before the harness that he had slide onto her was raised. It was a thin harness, just thick enough to hold the toys in her while allow both her cheeks to be bare. After securing it with a small lock he pulled away.