Night to Remember

Story Info
Social event becomes more than hostess expects.
1.4k words
2.74
60.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pet
pet
5 Followers

The Community Development office was hosting an open house of the newest condo development at the Yacht club. A very swank evening that required just the right look and I felt that I hit the mark today! My new haircut was sassy and my skin glowing with just enough sun. But the best part was that little black dress that I got a few months back; plunging neckline, scooped in the back and short enough to show off my thighs that I'm so proud of... but not too naughty. The fabric was clingy and shimmery. High strappy sandals and a thin silver necklace.

Feeling very confident and very aware of just how sexy I looked tonight I took one last glance in the mirror and I was off. The Metro Car that I called for earlier was already waiting in the driveway. I knew it was going to be a long and exhausting night.

It was a modest trip to the event, only about 20 minutes, but she wanted to be there early... after all a good hostess would never have a single guest arrive before her. I am thrilled to be hosting this open house, this could be a fun. I love hosting parties. Planning, creating, entertaining... all of it thrilled me.

Arriving at the club I see that no guests have arrived and I'm relieved. I hurry in to make any last minute adjustments to the decor and buffet table and make sure that the bartenders are ready for the evening. All of the details were wrapped up and the first guests arrived.

One limo after another pulled in the horseshoe drive under the white canopy. Men in tuxedos and handsome suits... the women in cocktail dresses and formal gowns. this was the social event of the year. As hostess I greet each guest and all those accompanying them as they arrive. Sometimes taken by the beauty of a couple sometimes a catty jealous stare all the while trying to keep a professional smile.

Various speeches were made throughout the evening most of them patting each other on the back, lots of 'at-a-boys all around. "Seems to be quite the success, the mayor will be pleased," I was thinking almost out loud.

This thought still lingering in my mind, constantly scanning the room for any guest that may need something... I spot someone that deserved a better introduction than the one he received on the red carpet as he arrived.

"Hi, I'm not sure we were properly introduced, my name is Beth, and you I believe you are James," I stated confidently with my hand out.

"Why, yes, it is. You remember that with all of the people here tonight and such a hurried introduction at the door?" He looked at me with dazzling amazement. "I must have made a good impression," pressing his palm firmly into mine.

I could see that he was entranced. "Oh my yes, you certainly did"

We flirted back and forth for several minutes feeling our way through the brutal first moments after an introduction.

"May I freshen your drink?" always the hostess.

"Please allow me, Madame," as he gave a low and flirting bow.

The dance floor was crowded and the music of the 18-piece orchestra played strong and full, we made our way to the bar.

"I'll have a bourbon Manhattan, and for the lady..." as he gestured to me.

"A Bombay Sapphire Martini... 3 olives, please," I stated clearly.

"Wow, the real deal. You don't mess around," his eyes growing with fascination.

"No. This is just a treat for tonight, my way of celebrating the success of the project," she said humbly.

"And this was your project?" he asked curiously.

"No, not at all, just the hostess for the evening, and I'm just happy to see something so positive happening in this city. I love it so much and I'm happy to be able to celebrate its success. Too many years were spent mourning the losses," she replied.

"That's the one thing I like about my business... I get to see smiling happy faces like yours at the end of a project. And a bonus for me tonight... usually these events are stuffy and boring. You've changed that tonight."

"You're a developer? You must be new to the area, I thought I knew all the big names in the area."

"Yes. A developer in need of a canvas for my fantasy project," his eyebrows raised and his eyes sparkled as the words passed his lips. "And I don't know about a big name. But I am very proud of what I've got...no complaints anyway."

"Very intriguing... please tell me more..."

He started out carefully and slowly realizing the excitement of the seductive dance and the unspoken language we were beginning to share.

He captivated me. His broad shoulders and wonderful height and begging eyes and deep erotic voice. My mind wandered to undressing him slowly.... loosening his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, unfastening his belt buckle and unzipping his trousers watching them drop to the floor. Suddenly I realized that I had not paid attention to a single word he had spoken in the past several minutes.

I wanted him... he knew it and was teasing me. "Oh, how I enjoy a good tease." I thought.

I started caressing the stem of my martini glass, his eyes were locked on my slender fingers dancing up..... and down..... the stem. his breath caught. Mmmm he was mine.

The gathering started breaking up. "I'm sorry but I have to get back to my hostessing. A few good byes that are pretty important."

"I'm not leaving yet, do you mind if I wait for you at the bar while you finish up, my friends kind of left already."

"When did they leave?"

"Quite a while ago, I just let them go, I wanted to stay and talk with you. This is the best time I've had in a while. I hope you don't mind, I've really never been this forward." a blush came over his cheeks.

"I'm actually very flattered, thank you. I shouldn't be very long."

I hurried away to complete my final tasks of the evening. I gathered up decorations and memorabilia. Some of the display that was set up for the introduction of the Condo Project, the unveiling of sorts. I could feel him watching as I crossed from one side of the room to the other becoming very aware of every movement. Sometimes lingering in a stretch for his pleasure. I wanted him to want me. So that he was unable to take his eyes off of me. I wanted every muscle and every curve to be etched in his memory. That when he slept he would see me. When he awoke he would see me. When he was in a conference he would see me. When he was on the phone he would see me.

I noticed a few more people gathering with him at the bar. Murmurs from this group were heard across the floor but I couldn't make out a word they were saying.... I noticed they were all men. "Ohhhh, that is a delicious display!" I thought to myself.

6 men in all gathered together all lighting up cigars of various sizes. Aware of the excitement that was growing within me as I watched them watching me. As I studied them I realized that each had a cigar to match their personality. Some were large and strong. Others slender and subtle. James had a very large thick beautiful creamy brown cigar...

"Mmmm I wonder if that is any relation to his shaft....!" I thought and instantly my cheeks turned crimson. "I've only just met this man and yet I'm considering such intimate thoughts."

As I walked toward the group they stared straight at me. It seemed they could read my thoughts. One of the more slight men held out his cigar and studied it. Rolling it between his fingers. James held his in his mouth sucking the sweetness of the tobacco in taking it very slowly and blowing the smoke into the air in a long dense stream.

My breath caught and I swallowed hard. The gang encircled me. My eyes lowered and my chin dropped.

"I told you she was the real thing, gentlemen."

Two of the men took my arms and began leading me to the door.

"All that you've ever dreamed of and fantasized about and those thoughts you wouldn't dare let anyone else know of… your dark fantasies are about to come true."

A limo was waiting, the door opened and I entered knowing that this night would be one I would never forget…. And neither would the "gang."

pet
pet
5 Followers