Night Train Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers

He came back with my clothes in a pile, as well as my wallet, phone and keys to my rental car and a nearby hotel. He began walking towards a nearby bin surrounded by spray paint cans, he threw a match in and it burst into flames immediately. He then dramatically held all my possessions above the fire causing me to convulse with fear.

"You should be happy, you've just been cast in our next music video." He announced.

It turns out the milquetoast vandals considered themselves rappers and had decided a naked woman dancing in their video would help it gather attention. Dan got his phone and held it up to record me in my current state, he also had his phone play their latest hit, a horrible mess of white kids from rural Maine trying to be the next Doctor Dre. He then ordered me to dance with his friend while he lip synched the lyrics.

The thought of losing my clothes guided my body and so I was gyrating to the rhythm of this horrible song, grinding myself against this teenager while he looked gangster. My whole body blushing the entire time. After the longest five minutes of my life the song was over and I dropped to the floor in humiliation.

"No time for that slut, you're only half done," Dan yelled. He handed his friend my clothes and the camera before taking his place next to me, his friend queued up the song again and once more I was forced to move my body as sensuously as my fear could manage. Dan was much more into the spectacle than his friend, while he lip synched he ran his hands up and down my body, caressing my every curve and groping my exposed tits and ass. At one point he even bent me over facing away from the camera and had me spread my cheeks in time to one of the musical spikes.

Eventually Dan indicated he was done with my body and I was relieved. But his friend whispered something in his ear and Dan had one more plan.

"We got a lot to work with and edit into our video, but we have one more thing that we can put in that will really help us get noticed. Sit down with your back against the wall, open your legs and finger your pussy until you cum" he ordered, his friend still menacingly holding my clothes above the fire. Hesitantly I felt my legs give out and I slouched against the wall. My legs shook as I moved them apart and my hand caressed its way down my body towards my pussy.

Despite the shame and humiliation my pussy unleashed waves of pleasure after I barely touched it. The gawking faces of the Maine "gangsters" fused with memories of degrations to feed my body's hunger for stimulation. I stopped trying to act cool and keep my voice down, instead letting myself go and moaning loudly at the camera, my hand viciously punishing my pussy while I even used my other hand to finger my anus, giving the boys one hell of a show. Eventually I screamed my way through a torrential climax and collapsed against the wall.

Dan picked up my possessions and rifled through them. He took my shoes, socks, bra and panties and tossed them into the fire before giving me my remaining clothes. He and his friend then walked off, both gathered over Dan's phone presumably rewatching the footage of my humiliation. I put on my clothes and went back to my hotel.

After the events of that day I had a period of being a bit more cautious with my naked adventures. Every so often I would search for the lyrics of that terrible song and eventually I found the music video they had made uploaded on to youtube. I looked so degraded that I loved every moment, they had even edited in sounds of my orgasms into the song, cutting to footage of me with my pussy spread wide being ravished by my own hands. It had been viewed by so few people that nobody had even flagged it for nudity despite my open and lascivious masturbation show.

I still want to try another adventure one day.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers
12