Night Visit

Story Info
Master, slave - Teasing
918 words
3.76
15.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang, "Hello." She said sleepily.

"I want you to get dressed and meet me at my work mediately." the voice at the other end growled, it was her Master.

"What time is it?" she mumbled.

"Are you questioning me?"

"No Sir!" she exclaimed, her mistake waking her up.

"Good." with that he ended the call.

She jumped out of bed and quickly changed out of her pyjamas into a black and red basque and black stockings, attached the suspenders and slipped on her dress doing up the belt, she had decided no knickers would be best. She went downstairs pulled on her boots, coat and scarf then left the house, it was cold and dark out. She was feeling a little apprehensive unsure what he had planned for her. He met her just outside, kissed her and led her into the big house.

"Don't say a word," he said. "we could be caught at any moment." they went up to a little room with just a bed in it. He kissed her again took her coat off, unbelted her dress and removed it. "Take off your boots." he whispered.

He took her scarf and tied it tightly around her eyes, she couldn't see a thing. He ran his hands over her body and began kissing her neck and shoulders making her shiver. He slipped her breasts out the cups of the basque, squeezed and pinched her nipples before taking one in his mouth and biting hard making her squirm and moan. He ran his hand down to her pussy,

"So wet, already gagging for my cock you little slut?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," She whispered back, breathing very quickly "I'm always ready for your cock!"

He laughed "Patience my dear."

He pushed a finger against her clit and whispered "You are a good little slave, remember you are my property to do with as I please." then he moved away from her.

She was nervous wondering what he could have meant by his remark, she heard a lot of noise and movement behind her. She was really starting to freak out until she felt him behind her, he kissed her neck she breathed a sigh of relief. He moved her roughly over to the bed and bent her against it then he rubbed his hand over her ass and raising it brought it down hard spanking her and sending her flying forward onto the bed.

"Oh my! ow ow!" she cried.

"Shhhh!" the the man behind her hissed sharply.

He repositioned her rubbing his hand along her ass and around to her pussy feeling how wet she was. As he leant against her she could feel his hard cock pushing against her, she whimpered as he played with her teasing her. He moved his hands away and she heard him undoing his belt and the noise of his jeans dropping to the floor. She felt him close behind her again, his breath against her neck. She leant back into him.

"Please, please fuck me Sir, I can't stand it any more. I need your cock to fill me!" she begged, gasping.

He rubbed his cock along her pussy teasing her one last time before finally penetrating her. He pinned her down against the bed and began fucking her hard and fast, roughly grabbing her hips that she pushed back to meet his cock as it thrust into her.

She moaned, "Oh god, I'm going to cum soon!"

She heard a laugh from across the room, his laugh, she gasped panicking who was fucking her!? She tried to pull away but was forced down harder onto the bed.

"Remove the blindfold" her master said.

"Please stop! Let me go." She cried struggling against the unknown man behind her.

Her master laughed again "Under no circumstances will he stop no matter how much you cry, kick or scream. So be a good girl and take it, I want to see you fucked whore and I will not be disobeyed."

She calmed down "Yes Sir."

The cloth was removed from her eyes and she saw her master stood watching her his cock in hand, he was stroking it as he watched her being fucked by another man. He moved closer to her touched her head raising it up.

"Such a good little slut taking another man's cock so well." he soothed stroking her face.

Then he pushed his cock deep into her mouth, she sucked it moving her head up and down as he grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. While the other man continued to fuck her pussy.

"I can't hold it any longer, I'm cuming. Oh god!" she moaned as she came around the strangers cock

"That's it cum for me bitch!" her master exclaimed pulling his cock from her mouth and cuming all over her face, she opened her mouth letting his cum drip in tasting him as she swallowed it down.

"mmm...." she sighed. Sinking against the bed satisfied.

The man behind her moved away and she heard the door, he had left the room. Her master stood her up and kissed her passionately.

"You have done very well." he said as he helped her back into clothes. He led her back through the house to the front door and said "Goodbye, go safely on your way home."

"Goodnight, Master."

They kissed again and she left. As she walked home she wondered who the other man had been, she hadn't event seen his face.