Night Visits Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother has nocturnal visitor.
1.4k words
4.45
141.6k
169

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda Bates slowly opened her eyes, letting in the morning Florida sun. God, she loved Saturday. It was the one day she allowed herself to sleep in. Her husband went golfing, and no work; the perfect day to be a sloth.

As her hand rose to idly brush the hair back from her face, she froze. Her fingers finding the sticky strands, adhering to her cheek. Searching herself, she finally found what she was looking for. The small, sticky puddle just between the juncture of her breasts; then another on her right shoulder.

Rising from her bed, her mind raced. 'Again?' Jesus Christ she had to do something about this. This was the fourth time. The first had been about a month ago. At first she had thought she had been sweating during her sleep. The second time, she knew it wasn't sweat.

Miranda stepped into her bathroom, glancing over her body in the mirror. Her looks were something she had always been proud of. At 42 her 36D breasts still hung proud on her chest. The slight sag giving them more curves instead of detracting from their shape. Her slim waist ended in flared hips that accentuated the curve of her ass cheeks.

'Not bad bitch', she thought. Her eyes scanned over her body. There it was. The small collection just above the juncture of her breasts...the one on her shoulder. Another, larger one along her side.

Her fingers dipped into the one at her breasts, then rose to her nose. She was immediately overwhelmed by the strong odor of male musk. She felt her nipples immediately respond to the stimulation, hardening to small pebbles. As a heat spread between her thighs.

Before she even realized what she was doing, the finger slipped between her lips and she savored the taste of male cum on her tongue. Even as her clit throbbed with desire, she quickly pulled the finger free. "What the fuck am I doing' she thought.

Knowing her husband Dan, she knew it a heartbeat, this was not him. Ten years her senior, they had endured the prostate surgery that had saved his life, but destroyed sex forever. Now, a year after the surgery, the sensation of having a bare cock rammed deep into her was almost a distant memory.

No, it wasn't Dan. That left only one male in the house; Kyle, her nineteen year old son! For the last couple of years, Miranda had known about her sons' use of her panties in his masturbation fantasies. That he would have the nerve to stand over her sleeping body, and jerk off stunned her. Let alone, he was doing it with her husband, his father, sound asleep beside her.

She had tried staying awake to catch him, but the infrequency had left her with her guard down every time.

For the rest of the day, she watched her son roam the house, play his video games, and like her just relax. As Miranda relaxed in her chair reading, a part of the steamy novel suddenly clicked in her head. The lovers in her story had arranged to meet on the same dates every year. Their rendezvous an annual event.

As she reached up to brush her hair back, it hit her. Of course, the same day. My God, she thought, why didn't I think about it. Every time it had been a Saturday morning she had awoken to find drying semen on her.

The one day of the week Kyle didn't have classes or work. He always kept his Saturdays free. His 'me' day. The fact her sons hot cum was not totally dry, meant that it wasn't in the middle of the night, but more towards morning when he made his 'visit'.

The next Friday...Miranda set her phone to vibrate at 6am. Slipping it under her pillow, she thought this would wake her, without disturbing Dan.

The following morning, she was awakened by the buzzing under her ear. Shutting off the phone she lay in bed silently, waiting.

For two hours she lay awake, waiting. Nothing beyond the rising sun came into her room that morning. Sighing in frustration, she rose and started her day. Maybe next week, she mused.

The following Friday, Miranda nearly did not set her alarm. It wasn't until she was in bed that it struck her. Knowing Dan was sound asleep beside her; she retrieved her cell phone and set the alarm. Slipping the glowing device under her pillow.

Once again, awakened at 6am. The 42 year old mother waited in the creeping dawn. After over a half an hour, she started to slowly drift back to sleep. Then, she heard it. The unmistakable sound of her bedroom door easing open.

Opening her eyes to slits, not giving away she was awake, Miranda watched as her son quickly crossed the bedroom to stand beside her side of the bed. She was stunned to realize Kyle was totally nude.

Even more disconcerting, was what the shock of seeing her sons nude form in the half light, did to her own body. As her eyes traveled down his chiseled chest, she almost gasped in shock as her gaze fell on his manhood.

Jesus, she thought, what is he nine maybe ten inches. When Kyle wrapped his hand around his growing cock, Miranda realized just how thick he was. She felt a gush of moisture between her thighs, thinking how deliciously that hunk of meat would stretch her.

She watched in fascination as her sons hand slid up and down his length. Literally watching him harden right before her eyes. Seeing his heavy balls swing underneath with each stroke.

Her next thought stunned her. As a thick drop of pre cum oozed from the tip, Miranda wondered what her son would taste like. The thought startling her back to reality. My God, she thought, this is your dammed SON. To the sex starved mother, his cock looked perfect, but she knew she had to end this.

Just as Miranda opened her mouth to admonish her son, she watched as he reached down towards her. His hand, slowly drawing the sheet down from her upper body. "Oh God" she thought.

As her breasts slid into view...their hardened nipple standing straight, she saw a look of pure desire and animal lust cross Kyle's face.

It had been years since a man had looked at her just her son now did; with wanton desire. She could feel her pussy...soaking her own thighs...the fire building in her own belly.

"Oh fuck" Kyle grunted softly.

Miranda's' eyes flow open, as she watched her sons body shudder. Then, a thick rope of hot cum erupt from the end of his cock.

Arching through the air until it splattered on your breasts. Soaking her skin with its' searing heat. She felt her own body convulse at the sensation.

The mother opened her mouth to speak. Before she could utter a word, Kyle grunted again.

"Oh moommmm" he moaned above her.

Miranda could only watch as a second thick rope of hot cum jetted from his spasming cock, arching towards her. Too late, she realized Kyle had slightly turned his body. She could only lay there as the hot cream splattered across her face.

A thick glob of his viscous fluid landing in her open mouth. Instinctively her mouth snapped shut, and with a swallow, her sons seed finding its way into her belly.

Between her sons passion filled plea to her..and the taste now filling her mouth. Miranda felt a fire tear through her own loins. Her entire body jerked, as an orgasm more powerful than she could remember in ages tore through her.

Miranda's' eyes rolled back as her juices flooded from between her thighs, soaking the bed under her. As waves coursed through her spasming pussy, the thought rolled through her fogged mind.

Without even being touched, with just the words and actions of her 19 year old son...Miranda had cum. No...she had exploded. Refocusing her eyes, she watched as Kyle turned and half stumbled his way out of the bedroom. Turning her head, she watched her husband as he slept through the entire incident.

Feeling the hot sticky fluid, easing into the cleft between her breasts. Miranda slowly started to drift back to sleep. This morning, she thought, there would be no shower. She would wear her sons' cum all day on her skin.

Next time, her brain told her body. Next time, there would be no sleeping mother.