Night Visits Ch. 02

Story Info
Son is caught visiting mom in the night.
870 words
4.51
114.3k
117

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two Saturdays, Miranda set her alarm and waited. Nothing, not a sound, not anything. At first, her logical mind reasoned this was meant to be. This was her son for God's sake.

Then, her hormones began to take control of her rational mind. She watched as Kyle stole glances at her body. Her vision filled with the thick tube poking at the front of his shorts.

Not since college, had the mother felt this alive. Four years of freedom. Where, if it had a cock, she would be on her back, legs in the air. Then Dan had come into her life. She bottled that part of herself up and became the dutiful wife.

Now, the cork was out, and a part of herself she thought gone, had come raging back. A part that bore one word...slut. Not a day went by her panties weren't soaked as she watched Kyle.

She wasn't even sure how far this would go. But, she was dammed if she would stop the ride now. Not having physical contact since her husband's surgery, had left the vivacious 42 year old wanting and needing.

Then, after three weeks, it came again. The slight creaking of the bedroom door, the soft footsteps, and then her son's form standing over her.

This time, Miranda watched in rapt attention as her son first started to stroke his hardening cock. Then, slide the sheet slowly down to expose her breasts. 'He's a tit man' she thought with delight.

As she watched a clear drop of Kyles' pre cum drip form the end of is cock, she rolled gently onto her side facing him. Moving her legs just enough to bring the sheet further down her body. Letting it stop just at the swell of her hips.

Kyle froze in panic. Waiting to see if his mother was waking up, his rigid cock standing straight out from his body. As more of his mother's body came into view, the young man shuddered.

"Fuck mom" he whispered. Taking one step to bring his body closer to her.

This close, Miranda's' nostril flared at the scent of her son. Pure, raw male. The fact he was inflamed for her only made it sweeter.

Her eyes half glazed as his words rang in her ears. 'Oh baby' her mind erupted. 'Not fuck...oh no...SUCK'

Before Kyle cold even move, he watched his mother's head dip forward. Then felt the heat as her lips closed around his.

"Oh fuck" the young man moaned. Hearing his mother hum her approval around his throbbing cock.

"Oh Jesus...oh shit...mom" he half babbled.

Miranda popped her mouth off the thick cock in front of her face, and stared up at her son. "Just shut up" he harsh whisper filling the room. "And give me that fucking cum".

Her words seared into Kyle's brain, just as she slammed her throat back onto him. His body quivering in uncontrolled lust. Hearing his mother softly gag as she tried to stuff his entire cock down her tight throat. Staring down...watching her as she all but devoured his stiff pole.

"Oh God...mom" Kyle gasped. The sensation of her lips and tongue swirling on him. The sight of her mouth stretched with him. The suddenness of everything. Too much for the young man.

Miranda felt his cock swelling in her sucking mouth. If she was stuffed with ten inches of hard cock met, she would have smiled. Some things never change. She hadn't met a male she couldn't blow until he shot his thick cum down her throat.

"Oh fuck...mom...going to..." Kyle kept gasping. Feeling her hot mouth slide back on him, he thought she was going to take him from her mouth. Then, he felt her lips clamp down on his engorged head; and what he could only describe as a blazing hot suction hit the tip of his cock.

Miranda felt his shaft pulse in her grip. Waiting. Then, the first blast of his thick seed pump into her eager mouth; as she greedily sucked the fluid in, swallowing as it coated her tongue.

One thick rope followed immediately by a second...then a third. 'God could this boy cum' her mind raged.

Kyle could only stare as his mother swallowed every drop of his cream. Not letting one drop escape. He watched as she popped the dripping head out of her mouth, then dragging her tongue along the shaft, scooping the last of his hot seed into her mouth.

"Now", Miranda commanded; her hand gently squeezing his softening cock. "Get out"

Stumbling back, the young man turned and headed for the door. Just as he reached the exit, his mother's soft words stopped him.

"Oh and Kyle", she spoke into the darkness. "After your father leaves for the golf course, I expect you back in here; nude...and ready to go."

Kyle could only shudder at his mother's words, the lust dripping from her tone. "You are nowhere near done, young man, understood."

"Yes", he whispered back.

"Yes...what?" Miranda goaded him.

"Yes...Mother" Kyle shuddered

As he headed back to his room, Kyle wondered what was in store in a couple of hours. Would she let his dream finally become a reality?