Night Visits Ch. 03

Story Info
Son returns in the light of day.
2.1k words
4.63
94.7k
151

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in the growing light of his room, Kyle dozed...waiting. After almost an hour, he heard his father rise and move around the house. A few moments later, he heard his mother pass his door on her way to the kitchen. He could hear their voices chatting about his fathers planned golf day.

'My God' the young man thought. 'How could she act as if nothing had happened?' For almost another hour, Kyle listened to his parents. His youthful balls, given a two hour rets, had been busy churning a new load of hot cum. While he thought every drop of blood in his body was now raging through his stiff cock.

Miranda cleaned the kitchen, as she heard her husband's car pull out of the driveway and head down the street. On the surface, she had been calm...the perfect wife and mother. Inside was a terrible war of emotions.

When she had first arisen, guilt and shame had washed through her. The memory of what she had done with Kyle burned in her mind. Feelings of guilt tore into her...how could she. To take advantage of her own flesh and blood like that.

As she had made small talk with her husband, her mind recalled her sons face. The pure lust and desire for her burning there. The vision sent tremors through her belly.

As her husband left the house...her cheek had barely felt the perfunctory kiss. Her mind in turmoil, how could he have not seen her? Only feet from him. Nude under her nearly sheer robe. Her body, hungry for attention.

Turning, the mother headed up the stairs back to her bedroom. She stopped for a moment outside Kyles' door. Her hand rose to knock, letting him know it was 'safe'. No...if this was going to happen, it would not be by her invitation. Neither would she refuse it, she thought, as she headed down the hall.

Kyle waited another five minutes, before rising from his bed and heading for the door. He considered putting on his boxers, then decided no. She had already seen him naked, held him in her hand. Shit, she had sucked him dry he thought. Clothes would be the last thing he wanted in the way. As his thick cock led the way, he stepped down the hall.

Miranda sat on the edge of her bed, more nervous than she had been since she lost her virginity. Did he really want me? Was this morning a onetime thing? Is this really what I want? All those questions swam through her head.

Hearing her bedroom door easing open again, her eyes looked up as her breath caught in her throat. There stood Kyle, her son, in the doorway. His chiseled chest, the biceps evident on his arms. Her eyes traveled down his body, widening as they took in the sight of ten inches of hard cock meat standing at total attention.

All the guilt, all the shame; vanished in a heartbeat. As she took in his throbbing hard cock, the lust written in his eyes; she knew. He wanted her. To be desired, needed, sent a bolt through her loins, as she felt her juices gush between her pressed thighs.

"Oh my God" Miranda whispered. "You really do want to fuck me." She heard Kyle give a guttural moan, then a raspy yes. Shedding her robe, she heard him gasp as her whole body came into view.

'That's right", she thought. "He's only been here in the dark, he's never seen me."

Spreading her legs slightly, to show the small landing strip that led to her most private spot. She displayed herself like a wanton slut for her son. "You like?" he whispered.

"I fucking love" was Kyles only response.

Miranda swore she could see his cock jump...throbbing in time to his breathing. Normally, the mother would have said something about his language. This time, the look of almost feral lust in his eyes, and the direct tone only inflamed the heat between her spread thighs.

Shedding her robe, Miranda slid back onto the bed. Propping her head with two pillows, she turned to Kyle. "Prove it" she whispered.

Kyle walked to the edge of the bed, feeling like his body belonged to someone else. His entire vision tunneled to the form lying before him. The glitter in her eyes showing her desire. The swell of her breasts, not firm like some teenagers, but swollen, full with just a hint of sag. The breasts of a woman, capped by two very hard pencil erasers that crinkled in the cool air of the room.

As he slid on his knees onto the bed, his eyes lowered to between his mother's spreading thighs. He could see the glisten of her moisture on her swollen lips. The scent of her filling his nostrils.

Miranda, thinking his youthful energy would bring him straight on top of her, was shocked when she saw him lower between her thighs. Oh God...he wouldn't...

Kyle drove his face between her thighs, her musk driving his mind almost insane with lust. He had to taste her...the dream of years lying before him. Closing his mouth over her swollen lips, he drove his tongue into her folds...probing her depths, tasting her juices. "Oh mom" the young man groaned.

Miranda heard a piercing scream fill the room, and then realized it was her. Just as her hips shot off the bed, driving her dripping pussy into Kyles' face. Grinding into him. Her hands shot down, fingers curling in his hair as she tried to press his tongue further inside her.

Dan had considered oral to be dirty, something which Miranda had enjoyed immensely in college. She had all but forgotten the sensation of a man's' mouth. Now, the pleasure roared through her mind and body as her own son ate her.

"AAggghhhhhhhh" Miranda screamed. "Oh FUCK! Eat me you bastard" she screamed. "Eat Mommies cunt."

Kyle was overwhelmed by his mother's reaction to his oral assault. He hips bucked up and down, driving into his face, as her entire body quivered. He heard words pour out of the prim woman he never dreamed she would utter.

Kyle reveled in her taste, wanting more, a lot more. He felt the hard nub against his nose, shifting his mouth he pulled the hard button in, sucking it deep and hard.

His hands gripped his mothers' hips as her entire body went wild on the bed. Trying his best, he held on for the ride.

Miranda's fingers pulled on his hair, while shoving his face between her lewdly spread thighs. Her eyes began to slowly roll back as she felt the fire burning out of control in her belly. Not even when she was in college, had the intensity been like this.

"Oh fuck...my clit...oh god...suck it...oh my God yesssss" Miranda babbled over and over. "Fingers...please...fingers..." she begged.

She didn't know if Kyle heard her, and tried to form the words again, when the sensation hit. Two thick fingers driving into the depths of her smoldering cunt. He ass raising straight off the bed. Trying to drive her sons' hand even deeper.

Kyle curled his fingers inside his mother's cunt, feeling her juices pouring out over his hand, filling his sucking mouth. He searched for that spot he had read about on the internet...that hidden sensitive zone inside a woman. Feeling a small rough patch at the top of her spasming pussy, his fingertips scraped across it.

Miranda felt like a bomb had gone off in both her head and her groin at the same instant. Colored lights exploded behind her unseeing eyes, as her body began to flop uncontrollably on the bed.

"Kyyyllleeeeeeeeeeeeee" the mother screamed. "Ungh...ungh...oh fuck...Ungh" as her orgasm shredded her mind and body.

Kyle watched in awe as his mother's cream spewed out of her clenching pussy. Spraying over his hand and face. "I am making her SQUIRT' he thought.

Miranda felt her juices squirting out like a river. Never had she felt such pleasure. Her whole body was on fire. Even as she slowly came back down, the tingling and tremors remained. With a shove, she pushed Kyles face from between her drenched thighs.

"Oh fuck...so sensitive." She moaned. Her body still shuddering from the aftermath of her biggest orgasm of her life. Her hands tugged on her sons' shoulders. Trying to pull his body up onto hers. "Please...need...inside" she begged her son.

Her vision refocused to see Kyles' face loom over hers. Reaching between them, she wrapped her hand around his thick member. Placing the swollen head at the dripping entrance to her.

"Do it" Miranda rasped up to her son. "Be my motherfuckerrrrrrr...unnnnhhhhhhh" her words turning to a half groan half growl as she felt her son drive deep into her needy body.

Twenty years of being married to a 5 and ½ inch think cock; had tightened her. Now, she felt that stretching, filling sensation of having a real cock drive deep into her.

"Ohhh myyy fuckinggg GODDDDDDDD" Miranda screamed as she felt her son fill her.

Kyle watched in wonder as his mothers eyes rolled back in her head, and her body convulsed with a second roaring orgasm. Never before had the young man felt such power...such control as he felt right now.

Raising up on his arms, Kyle felt his mothers' nails dig into his biceps as his groin pressed down on her. Burying him to the root inside her.

Just as he bottomed out, Kyle felt a resistance to his probing cock. Knowing his mother wasn't a virgin, he wondered. Then, his own eyes grew wide as he realized. 'Fuck, I'm hitting her damn cervix.'

Miranda whimpered as she felt the thick cock drawing back out of her. A sensation of emptiness in her belly, reminding her of her 'minute man' husband as she had come to call him.

Just as Kyles' swollen head reached her entrance, her eyes flew open at his words. "I'm going to fuck you mom" Kyle moaned down at her.

She opened her mouth to respond...but all that came out was a primal gurgle as she felt her son ram his thick cock back inside her.

For over twenty minutes...Miranda felt what it was like to be fucked senseless. Primal...raw... How Kyke kept from exploding, she didn't know. But she loved every stroke..as her son tried to pound her ass down into the bed.

Her own body lost track of how many orgasms rolled through her. Until it felt like her belly was just waving one after the other. Her juices pouring down the crack of her ass to soak the bed under them.

Feeling Kyle's rigid pole starting to swell along her tight walls, the mother knew her son was about to explode himself.

"That's it you motherfucker" Miranda yelled. "Fuck your mommy. Fuck her like the slut she is."

Hearing his mother, spewing such language, only drove Kyle wilder. His hips going into high gear.

"Oh shit...oh fuck..." his mother wailed under him. "Fuck mommy's cunt you bastard!!"

Kyle felt his balls tightening. "My mommy slut" he growled in his mothers' ear. "Going to fucking cum mommy"

Miranda felt him pulling back on his hips, as if to withdraw from her. Her legs shot up and wrapped around his waist, hells digging into his ass. Her nails digging into his ass cheeks pulling him tighter..deeper into her.

"Don't you fucking DARE!" she all but yelled at him.

"Oh God...Mom" Kyle groaned, as his cock sunk back deep inside his mother. Feeling her cervix once again press against his engorged head. "Going to cum mom" he groaned again. "You'll get..oh fuck"

Miranda reached up and pulled with all her strength. Bringing her sons body crashing down onto her. Her voice harsh in his ear. "Do it" she whispered. "Cum in mommy's cunt".

Kyles' head jerked up, and he stared into his mothers' burning eyes. "Mom" he whispered. "I could make you pregnant."

Miranda shuddered at the thought of her son breeding her. "Please.." she begged. "I'll be your mommy slut...your whore..anything. Just...for God's sake Kyle...don't pull out."

Kyle felt his balls pinch at the thought of what his mother was asking for...no begging for.

"Then take my seed" Kyle rasped in his mothers' ear. As he felt the first thick rope pulse out of his cock to fill his wanton mother.

Miranda felt the hot cream, filling her belly..pouring into her womb. "Yessssssssssssssssss" she hissed as she felt her virle son filling her belly.

The darkness she had fought off all day, swam into her mind, just as she realized...this was what her body had been made for.

"I love...my son" she whispered as her body collapsed to the bed.