Night Walkers Become Day Walkers

Story Info
Nude walk leads to fun.
1.5k words
4.34
8.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

Over the months following my meeting Chrissie we had met and walked outdoors at night on plenty of occasions. Sometimes this led to sex, sometimes to mutual masturbation and sometimes to just walking and enjoying each others company. In all the times we had walked we had never been caught. We knew it would be an "occupational hazard" but so far it hadn't happened.

I was sat at home one morning when my mobile phone buzzed. I looked over and saw a text from Chrissie. I opened it and she asked if I wanted to go for a walk that day. Now this was something new. We had never walked nude in the daylight and for once it was Chrissie who was suggesting it. I sent her a text back saying that I was more than up for it and where were we going. She replied by saying that it would be a surprise and to be ready in 20 minutes.

I packed all the stuff I needed - which to be honest wasn't much. A towel and a bottle of water. Well, when you nude walk, what exactly do you need?

I was waiting when Chrissie pulled up in her car. As it was late summer she had a thin vest top on and a skirt. Smiling she opened the passenger door and I got in. We seemed to drive for a while and as we did we chatted about the stuff we'd been up to and the usual chit chat we now had as we were firm friends.

After a couple of hours we pulled into a small car park. It was just after 11am and the sun was high in the sky. I looked and saw a nearby lighthouse and didn't recognise the location at all. Chrissie explained that she had been here on holiday with friends a few weeks before and she thought that it might be ideal for us to walk. I didn't need convincing and happily got out of the car.

We followed a path that led down past the light house and along the coastal edge. It was busy with people and wondered if Chrissie had this right. I followed her and the path wound its way along a cliff edge with seagulls circling above us, riding the thermals.

Suddenly we came to the edge of a field and I noticed that there were no longer people around us. Chrissie had stopped ahead of me and she looked round. Seeing nobody she slipped out of her top and pulled her skirt down. I put my ruck sack down and took off my t-shirt and shorts. It felt good to be naked in the sunshine and we both looked at each other, laughing that we were now taking our walking to a different level.

Chrissies body looked great. Her blonde hair was up in a pony tail and she had freshly shaved her pussy. I couldn't help but stare at her boobs. Despite having seen them countless times before it had always been at night. She caught me staring and laughed.

"Come on Pete, you've seen them before."

"Yes I know, but not in the daylight."

"Well, enough staring lets get walking."

I followed Chrissie as the path wound its way further along. It was great to see her in front of me, leading the way. It was usually me who found the routes. Her bum wiggled as we walked.

After we had walked for a while Chrissie stopped and sat down on the grass. I stopped and joined her. Grabbing my bottle of water we both had a drink and enjoyed the view. I looked and caught Chrissie staring at my cock and balls.

"It looks even bigger in the daylight Pete and I never realised how dark it was."

My dark cock was something that women had previously commented on. I didn't mind, it was a conversation starter when I'd been on nudist beaches in the past.

I could feel it twitch and start to become erect as she stared at it. As she watched I started to play with it and Chrissie watched as I lay back and really started to wank my cock. Pulling my foreskin back and forth as I stroked and teased it. Before I knew it Chrissie was also laying on her back with her legs bent up, pulling at her pussy lips and teasing her clit. I could hear how wet she was as she pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy. Looking over I could see that her nipples had become swollen and she had cupped one of her boobs in her hand as he other hand eagerly finger fucked herself.

Watching her was amazing. She was completely lost in the moment. Outdoors in the sun, totally nude and able to enjoy just being naked and having fun.

Chrissie arched her back and then moaned as she orgasmed. Waves of pleasure crossed her face as I watched. She looked up and realised that I had been watching her.

"Enjoy the show did you?"

"Yes I did. I stopped wanking to watch you."

"It was watching you wank that set me off!"

We both got up and looked around. It was still blissfully quiet and we carried on walking.

The path now reached another corner and I could see a post that gave directions. We stopped by it. Going straight on would take us further along the coast and turning right would take us in a circular route back to where we had parked.

Chrissie decided that we would turn right and we carried on. The path had a field to our left and a low stone wall and trees to the right. Half way along it Chrissie looked round and smiled at me.

She then stopped to have a pee. Now, I like the sight of a woman peeing and this had me hard in no time. Chrissie looked at me and smiled again.

"Like what you see do you?"

"What do you think?"

"Well from the look of your cock, yes you do."

She stood up and walked over to me. As she stood next to me I caressed her boobs as she stroked my hard cock. Putting my hand between her legs I could feel how wet she was. She parted her legs wider so I could slip my fingers in and I started to rub her swollen clit with my thumb. Circling her clit with my thumb she moaned as she stroked my swollen cock.

"Fuck me from behind Pete."

Chrissie turned round and bent over. I looked round and checked that no one had followed us along the path and then I slid my cock into her waiting pussy. My balls slapped on her arse and I could hear her boobs slapping as well.

I was lost in the moment when I heard Chrissie say that she had seen someone in the trees.

I looked up and couldn't see anyone. I had slowed my thrusting down and looked as I gently fucked her. Then I caught a glimpse of a man. He must have been about 20 feet away from us. I could see that he was clothed but that his trousers were open and he was clearly wanking his cock. I could see that he was in his 20's and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

Chrisse looked round at me.

"What do we do Pete?"

"I'm not sure. What do you think?"

"Wave him over. He'll either come over or he'll run away."

I waved at him and to our surprise he started to walk over. In a few moments he was stood near us.

"Enjoying the show are you?"

"Erm, sorry I didn't think you'd seen me as you seemed to be busy with your girlfriend."

Chrissie giggled.

"We're not partners just friends with enormous benefits!"

I looked at him.

"Why don't you carry on wanking while we finish fucking?"

At this the lad opened his jeans and got his cock out again as we started to fuck again. Chrissie looked at him as he wanked his cock.

She could see that he was soon going to cum so she beckoned him over as I was thrusting in and out of her wet hole. My balls slapping on her as she took his cock in her mouth and in a matter of seconds he grunted and emptied his balls into her waiting mouth. He then pulled his cock out and put it back into his trousers.

I was still busy pleasing Chrissies pussy as the guy smiled and then walked off. Before I knew it I had emptied my balls into her wet hole and she moaned with pleasure.

Slipping out of her she turned round and smiled at me.

"Well, I didn't expect an audience Pete."

"Neither did I. Did he taste nice?"

"He was OK, not as sweet as you though."

At this she giggled and we just sat on the grass for a while. We then got up and walked a bit further before we had to slip our clothes on again.

I couldn't wait for our next walk if it was going to be as good as this one. Maybe daylight walks were the way to go.

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers