Night with a Milf

Story Info
A guy has a sexy encounter with a milf.
3.5k words
69.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas walked briskly into the airport lounge and slid onto a stool at the bar, placing his backpack on the seat next to him.

He had about 30 minutes to kill before his late-night flight back home took off, so he decided to have a couple of drinks over a copy of the local paper to take the edge off after his long vacation trip.

After ordering a whiskey and cola, Thomas took stock of the rest of the bar, checking out the patrons one by one. To his left was a married couple, talking in hushed tones with one another, and further down, an older businessman watching the Sunday night football game. To his right, the bartender was helping a pair of college frat boys, also enjoying the game, no doubt on the way back home from the just-ended term.

After draining the last of his first drink a few minutes later, Thomas noticed a woman sitting down at the bar a couple of seats down. She ordered a beer, then leaned over towards him, making eye contact.

"Can I see the living section?" She asked, killing his ego completely.

"Sure," Thomas mumbled, as his fingers flipped through the paper and found her section. He handed it over, and she gave him a sweet smile before returning to her beer and newfound reading material.

Over the next few minutes, Thomas's eyes wandered to her occasionally, looking the older woman over. She seemed about in her late 30s or early 40s, with dark – nearly black – hair and light blue eyes. She was pretty short for a woman, and He noticed that she had a trim figure, a well endowed chest and wonderful legs. Dressed for the chill in the late fall air, she was wearing a black sweater, a slate gray knee-length skirt, and high-heeled boots.

Thomas returned to his paper and whiskey and cola, sure that she was not to interested in him, despite his nice outfit – khaki pants, a dark green button down shirt, and brown dress shoes. Lost in his reverie, he failed to notice when the woman slid up next to him to return the living section.

"Ahem." She coughed, trying to get Thomas's attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Thomas responded, dumbfounded.

"Thanks for the section." The woman said, giving Thomas a look that was more searching than smiling. "My name's Taylor."

"Nice to meet you, my name's Thomas."

And so they made small talk for a few minutes, exchanging a bit of information about each other. She lived in Miami, while Thomas was only there for a vacation. They were taking the same flight that night, but her route was the opposite of her – she was flying to Atlanta for business, while he was flying home.

They continued to chat for a while, sharing another couple of drinks until they both had a good buzz going. But then, Thomas heard a call over the loudspeaker for boarding to begin. They exchanged quick goodbyes, and wished each other a good flight before parting ways, she to the bathroom and himself to the boarding line.

About 15 minutes later, Thomas settled comfortably in his seat on the back row of the coach section. The flight looked to be pretty empty, so he spread out a bit and kicked off his shoes, flexing his sore feet in his gray wool boot socks with black heels and toes. Thomas leaned back in the seat and put on his headphones, relaxing to some music.

A couple of minutes into his catnap, a hand touched my shoulder, jarring him from his trance.

"Is this seat taken?" Taylor asked with a chuckle. "Actually, I've got the window on this aisle."

Thomas returned the smile and scooted back to let her pass, and she flopped down tiredly into the window seat. Before long, they had struck up thier conversation again, and they barely noticed when the plane went airborne.

During their chat, she reached down and subtly unzipped her boots, slipping her feet out and revealing her dark striped dress socks. To someone with a foot fetish, such as Thomas, it resulted in an instant erection. Thomas was digging the view of her in her socked feet and sleek skirt,, but he tried not to openly stare at her.

When the fasten seat belt sign went off, Taylor unbuckled and slid up next to him in the middle seat as they continued their conversation. With the flight being a red-eye, flight attendants brought by the beverage and snack cart shortly after take off, and then dimmed the lights for the in-flight movie. They both stopped talking for a bit as they started watching the movie, and Taylor leaned over, practically resting her head on his shoulder.

"I can't see too well over there." She said with a smile. "You've got the good seat."

As I stretched my legs out in front of him while watching the opening credits roll, he felt his foot bump into something and he recoiled.

"Oh, sorry." Thomas apologized, when he realized he had bumped Talyor's foot.

"No, that's okay, Thomas." She replied, then moved her foot back to his, rubbing it gently with her sock-clad toes. Thomas responded by moving his foot closer to hers and rubbing back, making it clear that he didn't mind playing a nice game of footsie.

They sat there for a while with their feet resting on each other's as the movie wound on. The flight attendants finished serving drinks and retired to their seats before their fatigue led most to taking a quick nap. Most of the passengers likewise retired, with only a few staying awake to watch the movie.

By the time they landed he was really heated up. Taylor and Thomas departed the plane with the rest of the passengers. She told him she couldn't bear to spend the first night at hotel by herself. So she suggested that Thomas get a room in the hotel where she was staying. Thomas agreed and they took a cab there together.

Unfortunately, upon arriving they learned that the hotel was booked up. The desk clerk called but all the area hotels were full due to a couple of conventions. Taylor asked if he would mind staying in her room. Thomas agreed and the both of them went up stairs.

"We'll settle the sleeping arrangements later." She said.

They took turns showering. Thomas came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Taylor was making up a bed for herself on the floor. His cock stiffened at the sight of her in a short robe cut well above the knees. A vision of her lovely legs wrapped around his waist flashed through his mind.

Thomas and Taylor haggled some more over who would sleep where, until he finally convinced her to take the bed. Thomas curled up on the floor. Once under the blanket, he pulled off his towel and tried to get comfortable. He watched Taylor walk to the bed and turn out the light. He caught a glimpse of Taylor as she untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. He was surprised to see the she was naked as well. With wide eyes he watched her firm ass and legs as she pulled down the blanket. As she eased herself between the sheets, he got a good look at her full mature breast. He drifted off to sleep and was soon having erotic dreams involving the Milf sleeping naked only a few feet from him.

Sometime during the night he awoke and stumbled to the bathroom to relieve himself. Still half asleep he automatically went to the bed and started to pull back the sheets to get in. Thomas saw Taylor's sleeping form in the bed and suddenly remembered the circumstances. He was about to drop the sheets and return to the floor.

"Charles stop standing there and get into bed. You're making me cold." Taylor muttered in her sleep.

Thomas recalled from their conversation on the plane, that Charles was her ex-husband.

Taylor then reached out, grabbed Thomas by the arm and pulled him into the bed. He settled down between the sheets, determined to slip out as soon as she was asleep again. However Taylor prevented his escape by rolling into his arms with her head on his chest and one leg wrapped around him.

He laid there awake, for twenty minutes. With each passing second his erection grew more as he felt Taylor's breast pressing into his side. Her cunt hair tickled his thigh each time she shifted her postilion. His dick grew so stiff and hard that he soon felt it touch Taylor's hand. He was speechless when her hand slipped off her thigh and curled around his cock.

"I see you brought me a present. Charles, I've missed it and boy do I need it." She muttered in a sleepy voice.

Thomas was convinced that Taylor was still asleep and thought he was her ex husband Charles. Thomas was debating what to do. When she abruptly threw off the covers and rose to her hands and knees. Taylor raised her left leg, eased it over his hips and leaned forward to give him a passion-filled kiss. He felt her position his cock at the entrance to her pussy as she grabbed his mouth with her tongue. He noted that throughout all of this her eyes were still closed.

After several moments of kissing the head of his cock began to pry her warm pussy lips apart. He watched as her eyelids slowly started to rise open. The shock and surprise on her face was a sight he would always remember.

"You're not Charles!" She screamed.

But that didn't seem to change her mind about wanting to get fucked. She wiggled her hips from side to side slowly working her way down on his hard cock. Thomas still wasn't sure if she was really surprised to see him or if this was all just some fantasy she needed to act out. But it couldn't have mattered less. The vise grip of Taylor's cunt took hold of his cock and sucked it all the way in.

Taylor's hips move instinctively and with expertise of a woman who'd been riding cock her whole life. His hips automatically began moving with hers.

"That's it give me that dick , give it to me hard, fuck me now!" She groaned.

In between her groans and gasps, Taylor told him it had been two years since she had sex.

Taylor's hips were moving so fast they were a blur and she soon climaxed in a series of orgasms that released two years of built up frustration. His cock that was tormented for a mere six to seven hours by the presence of this shapely Milf, soon demanded it's own release.

Cum inside me honey. I want to feel your load." She moaned.

He was soon blasting torrent of thick love-milk deep into her long neglected pussy.

Taylor collapsed into his arms and cried tears of happiness and joy of her sexual release. If she felt any remorse at being in bed with a stranger. It soon passed, for in just a few minutes she was kissing her way down his chest and stomach toward his cock.

Taylor licked up the juices that were still clinging to his cock. Then took him into her mouth. Her bobbing head soon had him erect and ready for action once more. He rolled her over and pointed his cock at her pussy and rubbed the head between her outer lips, parting them and covering the head of his cock with a mixture of his precum and her wetness. Taylor slipped her pussy down over the head of his cock, trapping it inside her, then placed her hands on his stomach as she pushed her hips down to engulf his cock deep inside her wet pussy. She settled down onto his hips, smiling and closing her eyes at the pleasure running through her, slowly moving her hips around and around on the hard cock inside her.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good inside me!" She said, smiling at him. "It's gonna feel so good to feel you cum inside my pussy!" She said as she started to move, sliding up and down on his hard shaft. Thomas looked down to watch her pussy engulf his hard cock again and again as she rode him. He reached up and grabbed her big, round tits with both hands, lifting them up and squeezing them hard.

"Oh yes, baby, squeeze my tits! Squeeze them hard!" She said, placing her hands over his as he tightened his grip on her tits. She continued to slide up and down on his cock, her pussy muscles gripping his shaft as she rode him hard. He pulled on both her nipples, stretching them out from her tits.

Her pussy was hot, wet and tight around his cock and she knew just how to use it, sliding up his cock until just the head was trapped inside her, then sliding all the way back down and taking his entire length in one long, fluid motion. She gripped and squeezed his cock with her inner muscles as she fucked him, milking his cock with every stroke. She moaned with pleasure as his cock stretched and filled her pussy over and over again, and she felt the sensations building inside her.

"Oh, Thomas!" Taylor moaned as she slid up and down on his cock, "I'm gonna cum...all over your hard cock...I'm gonna cum....mmmm....I'm gonna cum NOW! AAAHHH!!"

Taylor came hard, and Thomas could feel her ass twitching and her pussy muscles clamping down on his shaft as she came, never slowing her motions, continuing to slide up and down on his cock, taking all of his thick pole inside her with every stroke. He squeezed her huge, round breasts hard as she came, and he felt her pussy clamp down in return. She came long and hard, so long that he thought she'd never stop cumming, but she finally did. Her massive orgasm left her gasping for breath and covered with a fine layer of sweat.

"Oh, my God!" She said, slowing down her movements but not stopping, "That was great! I thought I'd never stop cumming!"

"Neither did I," Thomas replied.

"You gotta remember." She panted, still slowly sliding up and down his shaft which was still rock-hard, "I haven't had a hard cock inside me in more than a two years! I have a lot of pent-up energy to get rid of!"

How many times can you cum?" Thomas asked, his hands still squeezing and massaging her huge tits.

"Back-to-back or total?" She asked, still slipping up and down on his cock.

"Back-to-back." Thomas replied, pulling on her nipples. She moaned in response and then replied.

"Back-to-back, my record is three." She cocked one eyebrow and then said, "So, wanna break some records, Thomas?"

Thomas gripped her firmly by the waist and held her there as he pushed up with his cock, going deeper than ever inside her already-filled pussy. She cried out as he filled her and continued thrusting up and down, holding her fast while he pushed his cock in and out of her pussy. She braced her hands against his chest as he fucked her from below, driving his cock in and out of her in firm, steady strokes over and over again, quickly driving her to the brink of orgasm again.

"Oh! Oh my God, yes! Yes! Fuck me harder! Harder!" She screamed as he pounded in and out of her, gripping her tightly by the hips. He kept up his motions as Taylor began cumming over and over again, crying out with each orgasm. He pounded her continually in long strokes. Her big, heavy breasts slapped against each other with the force of his strokes; all she could do was grab two handfuls of sheet and hang on!

She lost track of time, but not the number of times she had cum. When she finally couldn't take any more, she begged him to stop.

"Okay, okay!" She panted between thrusts, "Please, I can't take any more! You've...unh!....fucked me so hard....aaagghh...please, cum for me....I want to feel you cum!"

She reached down and grabbed his nipples between her fingers, pulling and pinching on them as he drove his cock in and out of her sopping pussy. She was intent on making him cum, and she didn't have long to wait. She could feel his cock widen inside her and knew that he was going to explode at any second. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled on his nipples hard.

Thomas cried out as his orgasm hit with a force unlike anything he'd ever experienced before. He thrust forward as his cock exploded deep inside Taylor's pussy, immediately flooding her with cum. His cock was shooting in long, intense spurts, and he could feel the cum racing out of his big balls and up his shaft to spew out of the end of his cock. Taylor could feel his cock throbbing and pumping inside her pussy as it filled her up with cum. After the third long spurt Thomas pulled out of Taylor's pussy to finish shooting his load all over her stomach and breasts. She quickly grabbed his spurting, shooting cock with both hands and pumped it, squeezing the cum out of him. He came over and over again, shooting stream after stream of hot, thick cum all over her. By the time he finally finished cumming, Taylor's breasts and stomach were covered with long, thick streams of white cum. She continued pumping and squeezing his cock with her hands until the last drop slipped out of the tip and dropped down onto her stomach. Then, finally, she felt Thomas's cock begin to soften. She let it slip out of her hands to plop down onto her mound as Thomas layed back to catch his breath. She was covered with cum, and he was covered with sweat.

They finally fell off to sleep.

Thomas woke up early the next morning shortly after sunrise, slowly brought out of his sleep by the sunlight glowing thur the window. The morning light roused him from a most wonderful dream, a dream in which his Milf sex kitten, Taylor, was slowly and leisurely sucking his cock as he lay on his back in the bed. He smiled as he remembered the dream, not yet opening his eyes but reveling in the warm, wet, sucking sensations that had encased his hard cock as Taylor had sucked on him.

Only it wasn't a dream, Thomas realized. The sensations surrounding his cock was real, and he opened his eyes and looked down to see Taylor's head moving slowly up and down as she sucked his fully-erect cock in and out of her mouth. He watched as she worked on his hard shaft, gently massaging his balls with one hand as she gripped his cock with the other, pumping it in time with her mouth sliding up and down. She was the ultimate master of the blowjob, the absolute best Thomas had ever encountered, running her tongue over and around the head of his cock and then sucking it deep into her mouth. He just lay there for several minutes, marveling at the fantastic blowjob she was giving him, not wanting to disturb her concentration. Knowing that was what she wanted, he let himself go and came seconds later, moaning as his cock began pumping his cum into her waiting mouth. She gripped his cock and balls tighter as he came, sucking his cock into her mouth and pumping the shaft to get all of his cum. She slid her mouth all the way down on his spurting cock, taking it all, and swallowed around it again and again as his cock shot its load of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She took it all, never missing a drop, and after the pulsing in his cock had stopped she slowly slipped her mouth up his shaft and released it from her mouth, pumping the last bit of his cum out of the tip of his cock with her hand and then licking it off with her tongue to swallow it. The whole thing left him gasping for breath, and he realized he was clutching the sheets in his fists. It took a deliberate effort to unclench his fists and let the sheets go. Taylor saw the movement and looked up at him, smiling broadly.

"Good morning Thomas." She cooed, licking her lips as she still held onto his softening cock.

"And a good morning to you too." He replied, still trying to catch his breath. "That's some way to wake a man up, you know that?"

Before checking out he confided to her that he was a foot fetishist. Taylor put on her black nylons and jerked him off with her feet. He short his final load all over those sheer stocking. Which she then gave to him as a souvenir of their brief time together.

Copyright ©2012 All Rights Reserved.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
More Stories