Night With Chantz Fortune Ch. 01

Story Info
The strapon mistress meets a fan.
1.3k words
3.97
42.2k
8

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

I had a won a contest to spend the night with Chantz Fortune. She was the star of the movie Boss Bitches 2. She was know as the Strap-on mistress. She would use this big strap-on on men. She was the most ruthless dominatrix out there. She was also the hottest. She look like a regular busty porn start but.

"Take off you clothes. Go into the bathroom and do it." She said.

She didn't even bother to say hello. It was no foreplay. I went into the bathroom and took it off. When I came out I saw a beautiful sight.

She stood there laying on the bed. She was totally naked accept for a huge strap-on. She had the biggest tits you ever seen and she had a barb wire tattoo. She sucked on a cigarette between her lips. She knew that I was turn on. I was about to pop through your underwear. She gave a smug smile and she took another puff from the cigarette. There was a wine bottle by the bed. The strap on was black and at least 13 inches. It was also very fat too. She stroke it and gave me a stare. Her eyes seem to pierce my heart. I never been so turn on and so scared in your life.

"Bet you like this don't you...you stupid little fag. I bet you jerked out to all those movies when I use to use those things on people. I can't believe I have fans like you. I thought being a porn star I would get real men instead of cock loving fags like you. I don't mind to much. I'm good at what I do. Get you sissy ass over her." She said.

I did as asked and walked over. She kneeled me down.

"You like it." She said rubbing my hair.

"Yes Chantz." I say

She slapped my hard. I was sent to the ground

"Bitch did I say we were on the first name bases" She said and slapped me again "Well Did I."

"No." I said

She slapped me again

"No what."

"No Mistress Fortune." I said

She sat on the chair grabbing my hair. He slaps hurt. I was a bit shaking. She had a voice and look that could put you down. She had a sense of power about her. She still held my hair and saw me shaking. She spitted in my face. He hand was on the bed. The cigarette was still in her fingers. The smoke from it floated around the dimly lit room.

"Did you think you were going to touch these tits. Did you think you were going to fuck these tits you little fag. These are million dollar tits. You have to pay to fuck these tits. Even if you had money I wouldn't let you have them because I could just take your money. Only real men fuck these tits. Not little fags. Do you understand." She said

"Yes Mistress Fortune." I said

She blew the smoke in my face. I coughed. She made an evil smile. She took the cigarette and held in close to me.

"Now I want you to blow me. I want you to make it nice and wet. If you do it wrong...I swear I will put this cigarette out right in your fucking eye. Do you understand? " She asked.

I nodded.

"Look at you. You shaking like a leaf. Go ahead. Suck." She said.

I put it my mouth slowly. I was going fast enough because she forced it deep in my mouth. I gagged and she laughed. I started stroking it taking it in deeper and deeper.

"You better do better then that. Lick the front. Lick under the edge of the cock. Yea. Lick right there your stupid bitch. Lick it fast. You better get it real wet. This going into your ass next." She said.

I start doing as asked. She is getting turn on because I can smell her wetness. I feel so embarrass and scared. I started to suck it faster. I lick the head of the rubber cock and deep throat it. She force it deeper making me choke. I gag as it force in my mouth. I try to fight my gag reflex and stroke it. I soon able to get most it. The balls hit my chin. I try to pull it out but she holds it in.

"Choke on it you bitch." She laughed. She took a drink of her wine from the bottle.

I gagged on it as I sucked. Despite this I was getting hard as a rock.

"Your good at this Fag. I bet you had a lot of practice." She laughed.

She slammed it deeper into me. Tears ran down my eyes as I was force to suck. She laughed. The sensation had turn her on. She had fingered herself to cumming. I couldn't touch myself. I knew I couldn't without permission. She took a camera and took a picture of me as I suck.

"Think I show these too you friends and tell them what a bitch you are. Oh your going to cry now. Shut up. You knew I was a mean bitch before you got here." She said.

She made me suck for 10 more minutes. She then pulled it out of my mouth. She bent me over the bed. She slapped my ass hard and fingered it. He hand gripped my balls hard. I screamed in pain.

"Damm your hole is wet. You must be really turn on. Your just a little fag." She said.

She pressed it in my butt hole. My ass was tight but the dildo was stretching it out. She slammed it home deep inside me. I screamed. She pushed my head into the pillow. I didn't know my hole could take so much. She slammed it hard and fast with out mercy. Her hand slapped my ass over and over again. She made red hand print on my ass. I gripped the bed and cried into the pillow. It felt so good and hurt so bad.

"Quit your crying. I didn't put it all the way in let." She laughed putting the cigarette out on my ass.

She lit another one. She held it in her mouth as she fucked me. She had her hands on my hip. She drove it like a pile driver forcing more and more. There was a mirror facing me. She grabbed me by my hair and force me to look.

"Look at your self. You such a bitch. Tell me how much you like it." She said.

"I love it...fuck me fuck me hard with that big cock mistress please."

She slammed it all the way in. She growled as she did it.

"Ohhh it hurts." I cried.

"Think I care." She laughed. "Grind on it baby. Damm your ass so tight"

I grind with it as she slammed. The balls hit my ass. She played with my nipples as she fucked me. She came as she slammed. He giant tits were moving in the air. I came as she fucked me. She turn around on the bed and had me facing the cum. She made me lick it up. My body was shook by my orgasm. She pulled it out and turn me on my back. She force me to suck it clean. I was happy to do so as she jerked me off.

"Yea lick that shit covered cock." She laughed.

I came but this time she was read. She had cup. I shot my load in. She made me drink it up. She lifted my legs apart and put each leg on her shoulders. She fucked me like that. The dildo slammed in me. She looked at me in the face. A new cigarette was in her mouth.

"Who owns you bitch." She said.

"You do Mistress Fortune."

She had me suck her fingers as she fucked me till I passed out.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers