Night With Chantz Fortune Ch. 06

Story Info
She takes him to a movie set.
2.5k words
3.8
26.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
72 Followers

It been a while sense Chantz Fortune broke me. Days have pass sense she first humiliated me and started this relationship. She was growing more drunk with power over time and she knew I could do nothing about it. I love her and loved it. I was a slut. I was her pussy boy and her toilet. I was nothing to her. To her I was just a pet. No matter what she did to me I stayed. I would do anything now. I was scared and fascinated with her. My ass now had a tattoo that said "Chantz Fortune's bitch". It started out as just a fan meeting. I was the fan but then I became her slave. Sometime she was even nice enough to have sex with me and let me eat her glorious pussy..

Chantz Fortune was a mistress and a porn star. She had a mind of a mistress and a body of a dominatrix. She was one of the most cruel mistresses around. She stood in the corner. The lights were off. It was no light accept for the moonlight going through the cracks of the window curtains. She stood in front of me with her strap on glistening it the air. It was 12 inches long and very thick. It wasn't her biggest but it was one her favorites. She was being nice by her standards using it. Her scene was so good. It was a knew shampoo. He smelled like coconut. Her skin had a scent of baby powered and cinnamon. It was erotic. I even loved the smell of her pussy. It was very strong when it was wet. It was all mixed with the smell of the leather and rubber she had on. Chantz had nothing on but the strap on and her leather boots that had 4 inch heel.

. She stood there smoking her cigarette. The smoke floated through the air. She looked surreal standing there in her moonlight. Her breast stood out with pride. She smiled a wicked smile across her lips. Some blond hair cover her eyes.

I was trembling in her corner. I had no idea what she would do most of the time. The whips marks were on my back to prove that. She walked over slowly like a tiger. Her hand grabs my hair as she lifted my face up. The cigarette flipped around in her slender finger. The ash was put out on my tongue. Stroking the cock she spoke.

"You like this slut. You like this cock" She said

The rubber smell filled my nostrils.

"Yes mistress." I said. She looked beautiful

She force me to suck her off as she talked. I tasted the familiar taste of rubber. It was strong and shove across my teeth. It was getting slammed into the back of my throat.

"Well guess what slave. Now your lucky enough to get a change to go on a trip. You get to show everyone what a good little slave you are." Chantz said.

"mmffff" I said.

She pulled out of me and push me on the floor. She started getting into her tight leather pants that hugged her plump ass. She loved showing off. She loved knowing I couldn't get it. She put on a tight leather vest with little fishnets to cover her breast. She put on lipstick and had me do her hails and shine her pumps with my tongue.

She snaps her finger to get me to cum. I had to walk on the house naked. The neighbors was use to seeing that. They would whistle and make me go red with embarrassment. She put me in the back seat and gave me an ass slap for good measure. She shut the door. The windows were tinted so they couldn’t see in. I knew not to ask where we were going. Last time I did I was slapped senseless. I just laid in the car and waited.

We drove for a half and hour. She had rock music blazing the whole way. She parked the car and pulled me out by my hair.

"Get out the car you dumb cunt." She said and slapped me hard. I fail on the car. People walked by a pointing and laughing. We were in front of a porn studio. It was porn studio that was starting up. It was run by female porn stars. They were all ready making a lot of money.

She grabbed my face and looked in my eyes and brought me close to her face.

"Listen you dumb whore. I want you to listen very closely. I want you on your best behavior. You got it bitch?" She said

"Yes mistress." I said

She dragged me still naked into the building. The hall ways had picture of naked women and man. They brought me in a room

There I saw two famous porn start. It was Jenna Jameson and Kendra Jade. Jenna was busty blond porn start. Her tits weren’t as big as Chantz but they were pretty big. She had a slender body and cute girly face. She did over a 100 porn movies. Kendra was brunet with gigantic tit. She was known as being very dominant in her girl on girl sex scenes. Kendra had wild looking eyes and a nice smile she was very tall. She also was a fellow strap on girl.

"Is this him" Jennie said

"Yea." Chantz said

"Nice I saw the underground movie. We could use a cute little slut like this" Kendra said. They were checking your body like a piece of meat "Kind of small and wimpy though but that may be good for a scene"

"Don't worry girls. He may have a small dick but he do anything I tell him to." Chantz said "He a total cowardly whore. He now afraid of women."

Kendra slapped me on the ass. She saw the tattoo of Chantz name. "See your still marking your women" She said. She bent me over and spread my ass cheeks ."mmmmm asshole nice and small but deep. See you gave this bitch a work out. He has a little bit of cigarette burns"

She pulls out she gloves and spit on her finger. She starts finger fucking you. Her finger are slammed hard into your ass and twist hard in and out.

"Damm this guy taking it easy." Jennie Jameson.

"Yea fist the bitch every day." Chantz said.

"mmm I was said you were the cutest Sociopath ever." Jennie said kissing her on the cheek.

"Thanks babe" Chantz said.

"Damm look how much she fitting in there." Jennie laughed.

Kendra was fisting her

"Damm quit crying. This little bitch a cry baby. He hard a rock. He loves getting fist. Where you find this little cunt" Kendra said

"One of my fans. He use to write me fan mail and stories about me. You believe that little bitch actually thought he had a change to fuck me. I probably jerked off to many so many times and was going to brag he had sex with a porn star. Don't think he going to g around telling his friends he got fucked in the ass and tossed my salad" Chantz laughed

Jennie put her pussy in front of my face. Her pants were unzipped. She pulled the tight pants down. He pussy was glistening. She slid her finger down her cunt and stuck out a sticky finger. Her finger was slid across her lips. My fantasy was quickly turning into a nightmare.

"You want to touch this." Jennie said as she sucked on a lolly.

"Yes" I cried.

"Well sorry because you know what...never going to happen" Jennie tease playing with your hair.

You screamed loudly as half Kendra armed was shoved in your ass. You thought you were going to burst right then and there. You were filled with so much pain. Your ass was being slapped hard.

"Take it...take it you stupid cunt. Take it like the bitch you are. Take it you fucking cunt. You like having this arm up you ass you dumb fag" Kendra said "Shit going to make you the biggest slut in movie you dumb whore."

"Ahhhhhhh he looks so cute crying like a baby." Jennie said. "What’s his name."

"Well he not a man anymore. I call him Candy sense he gets dress up like a little fairy." Chantz said "You should see him getting wet through his little panties."

I went red with embarrassment. Kendra pulled down her pants and put on a strap on. I was being ass fucked over the table right in her office. Jennie put on a strap on. She stucked it in my mouth and started fucking me in the throat till I choked. I sucked and stroked it. I slapped my ass and started to grind against them. I wanted to impress my mistress Chantz. I tease the head of the cock. My tongue flicked across the cock head as I force it in my mouth.

"ohhh it so big" I screamed "So tight in my little ass. Ahhh shit."

"That’s my girl" Jennie said.

"Well got a cute ass. Think we can worked with this Chantz. How much you want to use this bitch." Kendra said.

"Just a cut of the profits. Will worked this out. Depends on what you want to do with him." Chantz said.

"Want to do the works. Want to beat him and abuse him. I want to do every nasty thing imaginable. He going to wish he never been born" Kendra said.

"Good" Chantz said.

Both girls came from the pressure. Kendra was plunging deep in my ass. She didn't fucked me as hard as Chantz but it was a lot of grinding. I came from the pressure as it hit my prostate.

"Did I say you could fucking cum" Kendra said.

Chantz grabbed me by my hair. She slapped my hard across the face. I shook in the corner as another hard slapped hit me.

"You stupid bitch. Your trying to fucking embarrass me. You worthless (Stomping on me) little slut. You dumb fucking whore (Slap slap slap) you only cum when I tell you to cum you fucking slut."

I was crying.

"Sorry Mistress Fortune. Please don't hit me anymore." I cried.

"He just a little girl." Kendra said as she slapped me "Be a fucking man".

Jennie slapped me to. They each took turns slapping the shit out of me. Jennie laid into me losing her nice demeanor. She was getting into it. My face was red and bruise after she finish.

"Kiss my fucking our fucking feet." Chantz said.

I was force to suck their toes as the laid back and talked. The seem to ignore me as I worked on their toes and massage there feet.

"Got to say the bitch does give a good foot rub." Kendra said.

"Yea you taught them well." Jennie said finishing her wine. "Let work this girl out."

Jennie fucked my ass sore against the couch. He hand were wrapped around my neck. She was squeezing the life out of me as she force it in. She rubbed her thigh against me. I never been fucked as was being choked. She let me cum and when I did it was intensity. The blood rushed to my cock. Each woman took turns on me. Chantz pulled out her strap on from her pants and had me sucked it in front of them. My cheeks was red as it was force into my mouth.

Kendra was the worst. Her strap on was 14 inches long. It felt like it was going to be torn apart. I cried as she nibbled on my ear. She spoke in whispery voice as she stroked me. Her lips were gorgeous.

"Take it. Take it hard. Yea. You just a sweet little slut" Kendra said.

An hour later they finish the ass fucks. I was force to suck them all off. I would stroke two while I sucked on the other. Sometime they force all 3 in my mouth. I licked Jennie shaft slowly gliding my tongue. Their balls hit my chin

Chantz took a dragged of her cigarette and passed it around.

"The bitch really going to work" Kendra said.

"Suck it good" Chantz said. She force me to suck Jennie faster. She guided my head. Jenna slapped my face with a cock.

"Is this what you like seeing me do. You think I like getting slapped in the face with giant cocks. You think that fun (Slap slap) see how you like it you slut. See how you like being jerked off to as balls hit your chin. See how you like being slapped (slap slap) while your trying to do a job. You like people pulling your hair. Treating you like the whore. Not so fun now is it. take it. Take it in. Yea gag on it. Because we all know girls just love choking on big cock...so much fun. You dumb slut. Now give me a slutty smile. Yea that’s it. Stroke it as you suck. Suck daddies cock. Yea gag on it. Slower. Slower. Yet me see those cutes eyes and face." Jennie said

After they were finish with me sucking them they took off their strap on. Their pussies were dripping wet.

"Eat them out and don't come up for air till they cum" Chatz said.

I started sucking their clits. My tongue glided in each of their cream pies. Jenna clit was the smallest. She grind against my face. Chantz had taught me how to suck a girl right. I open up her pussy lips and sucked her sweet spots. My tongue flicked back and fourth. I gripped Jennie as to get my face in to her.

"Yea...mmmmmm right there. Right down my fucking clit higher mmmmmm" Jennie said.

Chantz shoved my face in deeper. I was force to slurp and sucked faster. I almost pass out from lack of air. Chantz gripped my balls tight when ever I was suppose to pass out.

"Cumming you little shit" Jennie moan.

She came on my face. Each girl grabbed my face and force my face into their dripping wet pussy. Kendra humped my face and came in my mouth. Chantz then had me licked her to a nasty orgasm. She made me sucked on her tender clit as she came. I licked my finger clean and smiled innocently. Kendra slapped me and laughed.

"Fucking slut. This boy loves giving head." Kendra said.

"Good at it too" Jennie purred grabbing my face "You think we should let him fuck us."

The looked at each other.

"naaaa" They all said.

The laughed pointing at me.

"ahhh so sad" Jennie laughed rubbing herself against me.

Cum was in my mouth. I was about to spit out.

"Don't you dare. You swallow ever last drop." Chantz said.

I swallowed it. They all pissed in my mouth. Jennie pulled out a radio.

"Time for a little porn music while they sucked me off. Wakka wakka chica boom chika boom" Jennie laughed.

Cheesy 70 music played as I licked the girl to orgasms. My jaws were sore.

"This was a good little audition" She said spitting on my knocked out body.

lilguy
lilguy
72 Followers