Night With Chantz Fortune Ch. 09

Story Info
The strapon mistress tease her man.
1.4k words
4.27
27.5k
5

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
72 Followers

I sat there naked with my pig tails on. A chain was around my neck and I was on the bed. Chantz had put a cock ring on me and I could hear the sounds of Chantz having sex with 3 men upstairs. She had told me I wasn’t man enough for her and she needed a man. She was tired of my sissy body. She been up there for hours.

“Fuck me…fuck me hard. Right in the ass. Yea feel me with Jizz. I want you hot cum overflowing out of my ass. Yea right between my tits you fuck. Right between these gigantic tits. Want to suck that big black rod.” She said

I could overhear her. The roof was shaking.

“Yea slap that ass. Slap it hard to fuck. Yea grab my hair dammit. Harder! Faster. Yea that little wimp can’t do anything like that. Fuck me in my cunt. Something that slave will never do.” She said.

She knew it was a vent. She wanted me to hear. I put my face in the pillow and was red with embarrassment. My tears were soaking the pillow. She turns me on so much. She was the greatest thing in my life but she could be a cruel mistress. She delighted in teasing and abusing me. I used to have a name but it was now Candy. She now made me her woman with the words (property of Chantz foturne) on my ass. She told the men how she fucked me in the ass. I could hear there laughter from the vents. She threatens to let them have their way with me if I acted up.

“Oh shit I cumming again…ahhh shit” Chantz screamed

Later I heard cars drive away and someone walking down the steps. It was chantz. Cum covered her gigantic tits and some was dripping out her ass and pussy. She looked sexy walking down and she held a duffel bag.

“Damm that was a good fucking. You should of seen the size of those men’s cocks. It puts your to shame but then again that isn’t hard.” She laughed

She grabbed my hair so I could stair at her cum drench pussy.

“Look they came into me a couple of time tonight slave. Filled me up. I think you should clean it up fag.”

“Yes Mistress Fortune.” I said.

I put my face in her pussy and glided my tongue inside. I licked it just like she liked it hitting the right spots and slowly sucking on her pussy lips first then parting them. My lips press against her cunt as my tongue flicked across her wet clit. Cum was filling my mouth as I lapped all it up. Chantz moan and let out a laugh.

“Your just a wuss mmmmmmm. Higher. Good pussy eater though. To bad you have a little cock. Your might actually be a man..might.” Chantz said

She pulled on my pig tails. I knew by now that meant lick faster. Chantz taught me well. Soon I had her moaning louder. She grinded against my face. Before I would pass out but I knew how to breath now. She held my hair and came. She slapped me across my cum covered face as I swallowed 4 different kinds of jizz.

“Now the ass.” She said.

She put her ass in my face and had me lick her hole clean. It was filled with Jizz. I had to stick my head deep to get it all. Chantz too her smoke out of the duffel bag and licked one.

“Jeesh you getting hard from this. Your really pathetic” She said lighting a cigarette. I continued munching down on her ass

“I know those aren’t tears I feel on my ass slut. It better not be. This should be a honor licking my ass. That my shit your eating right now. You taste it. You taste me bitch.”

“I sorr…”

“Shut the fuck up and keep licking fag.”

I licked as she made herself cum. She love getting her ass licked. I was pushed down. She puffed on the cigarette and then blew it in my face.

“Now the rest of the body. Lick it clean.” She said

I started licking her body as she told me how better of a fuck they were. She told me I was only good for licking pussy and taking it up the ass. I put my head down on shame.

“Oh quit your belly ache you may touch my breast and butt with your hands. But keep licking.”

“Thank your mistress.”

Her breast were like two big pillows. They were so soft. I felt filled with joy to touch them. They were a honor. I was the luckiest guy in the world. I licked her clean. I also sucked my fingers clean just how she liked it. She fingered herself to cumming. She went into the bag and got out a big strapon. She put on and told me to suck. I started to deep throated it. I was getting a real oral fixation. I sometime came just from having it in my mouth. She slammed it down my throat. It felt like it was in my neck. My tonsils brushed against it as a gagged.

“Suck it Candy…Suck that big cock. Candy like that hu?”

“Yes Candy loves it. Want to suck it all day Ms Fortune.” I said.

My dick was all ready dripping cum

“That a good slut. Get that lipstick all over it. That it. Look at me. Want to see those pretty eyes as you blow me.” She said.

I fingered her ass as I sucked it. She put her arms behind her head and enjoyed the show. Her cunt was getting wet from the friction causing her to cum. She grabbed my pig tails and force it deeper. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head. I sucked it for 10 minutes and felt myself burst

“Ahhh then my sweet girl cum. What we say about making messes.” Chantz said.

“All ways clean up after one self” I say.

I slurp it all up. She grabs me motion me over. She points the cock straight it the air. She lubes it down I sit on it and start riding it. Chantz struts the cock up moving my body. It like she harpooning me. My dick between her big tits riding them. The dildo deep inside me tearing me apart.

“Ooooooo so big…Love it want it inside me” I scream

I get hard again. It was one of the dildos that squirt. Don’t know where she got the cum but she shot it inside me overflowing my ass to the brink.

“You like that slut.”

“Oh yes fuck me fuck me hard. Fuck tiny ass. Mmmmmm so big.” I scream

She was playing with my nipples sucking them. They felt so sensitive. She grabbed hold of my ass slapping it

“Yea your just a cute little girl. Love your pretty your pig tails. You my bitch. Your not a man but you’re my favorite bitch.” She said

She put a finger in my mouth as my face was filled with tears of pleasure. She kissed my neck and then laid back playing with my nipples. Her tits squeeze around my cock.

“I CUMMING” I scream.

I shoot my load on her tits and she licked some up enjoying the taste. My whole body was dripping with sweat and shaking from the intense orgasm. She pulled out and had me lick her tits clean. Cum squirted out my ass as she pulled it out. She push me over the bed and held my hair down. She put the dirty strapon in my mouth and put on a 18 inch one that squirts.

She slammed it in fucking my hard. The rubber balls slapped my real one. She spanked my ass red as it filled me up making my cry into the bed sheets.

“So big…Oh your killing me”

“That the point bitch. Tell me you love it.”

“I love it. It feel good but hurt so bad. Don’t know if I can take it.”

“I don’t care whore”

She filled me up with cum and came herself. My whole body was hit with a multiple orgasm. I came buckets. She did it for a hour and I passed out. She came in my face.

“I love you Mistress.” I said weak.

“Love you to Candy.” She said.

First time she ever said that. I smiled filled with joy. She then grab my neck.

“But never forger you just a whore. My whore.” Chantz said.

“Yes mistress.”

lilguy
lilguy
72 Followers