Night Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stalked away, just out of sight, giving them some privacy but still remaining within view in case either one of them decided to run.

****

Ione and Samantha took pleasure in the cool water, playing and splashing while washing their hair and bodies with soap-plant growing nearby. It felt so good to Samantha to finally bathe after nearly two weeks of not having one. Her pale hair glistened in the sun. Her skin felt soft and gloriously dirt free. She climbed out of water, using her old dress to dry herself, before she pulled on the new dress and moccasins.

Ione quickly parted Samantha's hair, braiding it as she had when Samantha was younger. It made her look more like a maiden. "You look pretty, sister," Ione smiled as she slipped into her dress.

"You think so," the younger girl questioned.

"Yes, I do." Ione smiled then her voice dropped a few octaves to a whisper. "What I don't understand is why he's being so... considerate all the sudden?"

Samantha shrugged, "Let's hope it doesn't end. I'd rather not be killed."

Ione frowned at her. "Do what you must to gain his trust. It'll make it easier for us to escape," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Night Wolf will come for us. He will find me."

Samantha lowered her eyes. Despite the way Black Sun had treated her since he'd captured her, the previous night had changed things for her. How could she tell Ione? How could she make her understand?

"Woman, get head out of clouds. Return to cave. Cook food." Black Sun growled as he made his way over to her, looking her up and down. "Skinny white woman need put meat on bones to fill out dress, keep man warm at night."

Samantha glared at him indignantly. She had always felt she had a nice pleasing shape. She didn't want to get fat. How dare this man suggest she increase her figure!?!?!?!

12