Night Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She added further encouragement. "That was lovely James. I've been missing male attention."

Geneva left it to James to work out what kind of attention had she meant. She deliberated hitched up her short skirt a bit and widened the gap between her knees in case he needed a clue. She assumed he'd think she was a slut if she told him what she wanted.

They chatted and learned more about each other.

James was an attorney, the son of an attorney and they'd lived in a city sixty miles from Denver. Shortly after the wedding of James' older sister Helena and during his final year at law school, his father was killed in a road accident. After the insurance payout his mother sold the family home and purchased the penthouse she now occupied. Helena now lived with her husband and two children on a ranch north-west of Denver and James shared an apartment in Denver with another male attorney, also a divorcee.

"Um mom is expecting us for dinner this evening."

"Are you sure? Ooops, sorry, of course you are."

He grinned and said yes his mom had suggested it.

An hour after dinner, James rose and said he must go because he had a complicated brief to read before meeting a client at 8:00 in morning.

"You start your job in the morning so an early night for you Geneva."

He kissed them both and left behind a very disappointed young woman.

"I'll help you with the dishes Mrs Mason."

Mrs Mason said that wasn't necessary but Geneva in insisted and found his hostess to be very interesting. She'd gained an MBA in Human Resource Management and had worked in the law firm where her husband-to-be worked. They courted and married and he was managing partner in the firm at the time of his death. Her husband had insurance against accidental death and she'd received a large payout and had decided not to work again. She was 'seeing' a married man around her age who was legally separated from his wife.

"What do you think about me being that naughty dear?"

"I say bravo but proceed with care if you become serious. You need to be sure about the reasons for your new man's reasons for the marital break-up."

"You are very wise dear. That's what James advised and both of you have reinforced my thinking. Look we are neighbors now, please call me Fiona. I must say I really like you"

Geneva crossed the hallway to her apartment a little unhappy. Fiona liked her but what about her son?

Her questioned was answered at 10:30 when he called.

"Hi I hope it's not too late to call?"

"Not from you. Where are you?"

He sounded like a small boy caught out and said he'd finished working and had gone walking to clear his head and found himself outside her apartment building and without thinking called.

"Come on up."

"Um mom would be disappointed if she found out I didn't drop in on her."

"I'll shift to another apartment building tomorrow."

He laughed and said that wouldn't be necessary. He had exaggerated his concern about his mother; she would be asleep.

"Punch in 9228 on the touchpad and come on up. I'll brush my teeth and get ready for sex."

"Um Geneva..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Arrive here with a full-powered erection James. I'm really hanging out for it, feeling I've been neglected far too long."

"Um I don't have condoms with me."

"But I do. Come galloping too me James waving a full erection ready to be plunged into me. Writing is not the only thing I engage in better at night."

Geneva heard him beginning to breathe heavier and smiled.

THE END