Nightclub Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

Instead, Geoff pulled her up, turning her and pushing her against the desk. "Think you were going to get off that easily, Stacey?" he asked. He grabbed the hem of her dress, pushing it quickly over her head before she had time to react. Her hands were flat against the desk, her dress bunched around her wrists. She could feel Geoff's hands groping her ass, squeezing her flesh in his fingers. She tried to look back, but Geoff pushed her head down, forcing her ass to stick out more, the hard wet cock rubbing gently against her cheeks. Geoff grabbed his cock and rubbed the thick head against her ass, between her cheeks. He slipped his cock under her legs, the head rubbing against her wet lips. She knew she was about to be fucked. She begged Geoff not to, but he wouldn't listen. He pressed the head against her lips, thrusting slowly.

"Ooohhh ggddd, noooo, noooo...please don't!!" Stacey pleaded, knowing full well that he was going to anyway. Secretly, Stacey wanted Geoff to fuck her. She wanted to feel his cock in her pussy, filling her like her husband never would. She bit her lip, feeling a fullness as never before as Geoff slid his cock deep into her.

"Shut up, you little tease, you know what you deserve," Geoff answered, thrusting again and again, driving his cock in and out of her tight young pussy. Stacey closed her eyes, nodding slowly. She knew he was right. She knew that she had been just a tease, making herself feel good by treating other people badly. Geoff's fingers dug into her cheeks, pushing and pulling her against his thrusting cock. Stacey began moaning louder, not fighting, but letting her emotions and body go wherever Geoff would take them. Geoff rammed his cock deep into her, his hips slamming against her ass. Her breasts flattened against the desk as Geoff pounded her, driving her mound against the edge of the desk.

"Ooohhh gggddddd," she moaned, lifting herself up on one elbow, her other hand grabbing at her large firm breast. Stacey shoved her ass back in time with Geoff, driving his cock even deeper into her tight cunt. A sudden sting shot across her ass as Geoff slapped her cheek hard.

"You like me fucking you, don't you, Stacey? You like my cock in your cunt?" Geoff asked, slowing his pace to a steady rhythm. Stacey nodded, her eyes closed tightly. Geoff slapped her ass again. "Tell me, tell me what you like, bitch."

Stacey's eyes began watering from the pain and the emotions racking her body. "I like you fucking me like a whore!" she cried, shocked by her own vulgarity. Stacey closed her eyes tight, realizing that she had become different. She had always had self-control and had never been very vocal during sex, but now she wanted to scream and moan loudly. "Fuck me, Geoff!" she cried, feeling his hips slamming against her ass, "fuck me hard, you bastard!" Her juices began flooding down her thighs, soaking her legs. She buried her face in the desk, her body shaking violently with each thrust. "Oooohhhh gggddddddddddd, fuck me hard, Geoff!!" she begged.

Geoff rammed his cock deep into her tight young cunt, tearing at her walls. She cried out, moaning. Geoff slid his finger under her, scooping some of her hot cum onto his fingers. He rubbing his fingertip around her tight hole, pressing it into her ass. Stacey screamed, not sure as to what he was doing. She had only once tried to take a cock anally but it had hurt too much and it was much smaller than Geoff's thick cock.

"What are you doing?" she asked, almost crying, "Ooohhh ggddd, stop, SPOP!!!" Geoff laughed, working his finger into her tight virgin ass. "OOoooooohhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as Geoff rammed his finger deep into her ass, wiggling his finger inside her. "Ooohh shiiittt, oohhh gggddddd!" she moaned as Geoff filled both holes. Stacey lost all control, her hips thrusting back onto his cock and finger. A massive orgasm exploded deep inside her, spewing her hot juices all over Geoff and her thighs. She came harder than she ever had before, soaking her legs. She could feel the hot cum dripping down her legs, onto her high heeled shoes.

"You like that, don't you? You like having ur ass fingered like a cheap whore?" Geoff asked, his cock still deep inside her cunt.

"Yes, YES...I love it, I love your finger in my ass," Stacey moaned, her body trembling as another orgasm began to build. She felt his cock swelling inside her, growing harder and thicker in her pussy, stretching her. Geoff pulled his cock out, letting the cum covered rod rest on her ass. A feeling of emptiness overtook Stacey. She wanted him back in her, fucking her cunt again.

Geoff grabbed his cock, rubbing the wet head on her pie hole, the thick head forcing its way into her ass. She cried out as his cock split her open, sliding slowly into her ass.

"Oooohhhh gggdddddd!" she screamed, "No, no!!" The one time she had tried anal, she took only the head of a much smaller cock before making him stop. Stacey begged Geoff to stop, crying, pleading with him, but he ignored her pleads. "Stop...its too big...oooohhhhhh." Geoff grabbed her ass, rocking her hips back and forth, working the thick hard shaft into her tight virgin ass. Slowly, his cock slipped deeper, filling her as never before. Stacey grabbed the desk as the pain shot through her body. The thick shaft stabbed at her rectum, splitting her open. Geoff slapped her ass again and again, her cheeks becoming red from his hand.

Geoff ignored her pleads, thrusting his cock deep into her ass. "Fuck, you are one tight bitch," he mumbled, his hips pounding against the white flesh of Stacey's ass. Slowly the pain subsided, becoming almost pleasurable for Stacey. Geoff heard the subtle change in the tone of her moans. "You like it, don't you, slut? You like my cock in your ass?" Geoff grunted, still slamming his cock into her tight ass.

Stacey nodded, "Yes, yes...I do. I love your cock in my ass. Fuck it, baby....fuck my ass like a whore!" Stacey was again surprised by the vulgar words she just uttered. She had never talked like that before, ever. Stacey looked up, seeing her reflection in the glass. She never imagined seeing herself in this situation, yet here she was, being fucked in the ass by a stranger and loving it. Fuck her husband, fuck her family and friends....she was being used like a cheap whore and she loved it. She leaned up, grabbing her breasts, kneading, mashing her flesh with her fingers. "Oooohhhhhh ggddddd...fuck me, Geoff, fuck my ass!" she cried, shoving her ass back against his stabbing cock.

Geoff reached under her, shoving his fingers into her soaking wet cunt. Stacey squealed with pleasure as his fingers rammed in and out of her gushing pussy. Her juices flooded out, squirting down her thighs and legs. Stacey came again and again as orgasm after orgasm erupted deep from within her trembling body. She could feel the thick cock swelling inside her ass, stretching her even more as the hard shaft throbbed against the walls of her ass. Geoff rubbed her clit hard and fast as his cock ripped in and out of her tight ass, never letting Stacey rest from the multiple orgasms that exploded inside her.

She collapsed on the desk, exhausted and spent while Geoff continued fucking her two holes. Geoff pulled out of her, turning her around as he groped her tits with his cum covered fingers, smearing her cum all over her tits. Stacey looked up at him, her eyes glazed over from exhaustion and ecstacy, her breasts heaving from her deep breaths. He pulled her by her tits to him, wrapping the large firm globes around his throbbing cock. Stacey looked up at him, a smile came to her beautiful face slowly. She grabbed her tits, fucking his hard cock, the head bumping against her chin.

"Ooohhh ffuuucckkk, I'm cummming," Geoff cried, his face contorted, "Open your mouth, slut....take my cum!" Stacey did as she was told, opening her mouth as his cock slid up and down between her large tits. She felt his cock jerking, twitching against her tits. Suddenly a warm stream of cum burst from the tip, spalshing against her face and lips. Stacey dropped her head, engulfing the spewing rod, shooting his cum like a hose. His cum filled her mouth. She had never seen a man shoot so much cum. Stacey tried to swallow it all, then pulled it out of her warm mouth, letting the last few loads land on her face and tits. She looked up at her former tormentor, now her lover, smiling at him as she saw the look of pleasure on his face. She rubbed the still hard head over her lips and cheeks, smearing his seed over her face.

Geoff fell against the desk, his heart pounding against his chest. He looked down at the young woman on the floor, her face covered with his cum. Stacey smiled up at him, her hands caressing his legs and ass as she kissed his cock, licking it clean. She gently rubbed her head agaisnt his crotch, kissing it softly. Geoff reached down, pulling her up by her hand, kissing her deeply. Stacey pressed her body hard agaisnt his, trying to become one with his.

They embraced for a few minutes when Geoff saw her husband in the club, looking around. "Looks like someone's looking for you," he said softly. He handed her her dress from the floor, then grabbed his clothes. "I'll see you next week here."

Stacey looked up, shaking her head, "No, we only come here once a month," she replied.

Geoff stopped, turning back to look at her sternly, "That wasn't a question!" Stacey lowered her head in submission, nodding her head.

"I'll be here."

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers
12