Nightdreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roebear
Roebear
51 Followers

"Daaaaddyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" she moaned and convulsing violently beneath him, her body bucking and exploding like a dam had burst inside her, all the while clinging tightly to his neck like a tiny child caught in a whirlwind.

He felt her body responding to his touch.....a touch he had almost forgotten all about.....with each stroke and each suckling kiss of her nipple. Suddenly, she grasped his head so tightly that she wrenched him from her breast, calling out for him...as her body exploded in an amazing orgasm.....his babygirl's very first orgasm....an orgasm he gave her. He held her tight against him with his right arm, his left hand still stroking the flesh around her clitoris, and raised his head to kiss her lips.

Softly....deeply.....tenderly.....his lips caressed hers as she shuddered and spasmed in the final moments of her orgasm. Finally, she released him to push his hand away and collapsed back on the bed.....eyes closed, her face covered with a slight sheen of perspiration over a vividly scarlet flush. Finally, she opened those incredibly big, smolderingly hot, intensely green eyes and looked at him.

"Wow, Daddy! Was that an orgasm? " she asked, "No wonder Becca talks about them all the time!!"

Then she giggled and reached up to pull his face down to hers and kissed him. He kissed her back until she rolled out from underneath him and pushed him on his back. He reached out and cupped one perfect breast again and she leaned forward to let him suck the nipple into his lips, but then pulled away. Watching his eyes, she reached down with her right hand and, slipping it under his straining waistband, grasped his hot throbbing cock. Then she grinned as wickedly as anyone pure angel can do and ducked her head down to his groin.

She wanted to please her Daddy even more than what he had just done to her but she only really knew how to do one thing....and she had only even done that just once.....last night. But she knew she wanted to make him do that again.....and she wanted to taste him again. So she pulled his thingy out....his cock....and looked at him to see if he liked it. The way her Daddy was staring at her made her break into a big grin, seeing how desperately hungry he looked, and then she went down to see his cock. It was out of his shorts now.....standing straight up in the air in her little fist....with its big purple head looking like it was going to burst any second. She watched it up close as she moved her hand up and down like she had seen Daddy doing before.....and he began moaning and thrusting his hips up to meet her fist. She looked back at his face to catch him staring at her like a wild man.....watching her mouth mostly. She kept watching him as she lowered her mouth to the big purple head and licked the bottom edge of it, kind of like it was a lollipop. When she did, his jaw dropped open and he shuddered from head to toe. Glancing down, she saw a little bead of something clear and wet oozing out of the slit. Curious, she bent down and licked it up. He jerked again and reached down for her head, running his fingers through her hair before laying back. Never once did he take his eyes off her mouth. So.....she lowered her head again and let her lips slip around the head. The clear stuff was even sweeter than the white stuff, she thought, as she lightly sucked to see if anymore would come out. It did and it tasted just as good. Then she looked back up at him, at her Daddy, with his cock head in her mouth, and watched him watching her. Slowly, without really thinking about it, her right hand resumed stroking his thick shaft. It was a little hard to do because her fingers did not go much more than half way around it, but it made his cock throb in her mouth and a little more of the sweet stuff come out.

He watched in utter amazement....stunned at the realization that his babygirl was sucking his cock....and watching him watch her do it. He groaned and began thrusting into her fist....into her mouth.....as his balls tightened. He could see her eyes twinkling and the hint of a smile around the stretched corners of her lips as she bobbed her head faster and faster, letting him fuck her face in time with the pumping motion of her hand. Deeper and deeper, she took him with each dip of her head.....jerking him faster and faster. Suddenly, he could not restrain himself and he thrust forward hard.....pushing twice as much cock into her mouth as before....sending her backward with a surprised look and little cough. Then she went right back down and drilled his cock as deep in her throat as she could take it....almost four inches worth.....before she choked and came up for air. Then she smiled that smile again and wrapped both little hands around his shaft and replaced the head in her mouth, shifting her body around so that she knelt between his legs and was able to look straight up at him as she sucked his cock. The sight was almost enough alone to make him cum, but all of the preceding events of the night had primed his pump beyond belief and the sensation of her hands and soft lips on his cock was more than too much. He felt the rising tension reach a screaming pitch and then release, his cum racing up the length of his shaft as his eyes remained firmly fixed on where his babygirl's sweet mouth sucked on her Daddy's hard cock.

She felt his cock suddenly get even harder and larger inside her mouth and before she actually thought about was going to happen next, a sudden jet of hot sweet salty fluid exploded in her mouth. Surprised, she let the head escape for a second and just in time for her Daddy to see the next jet....white and thick.... spurt from his cockhead and splash across her lips and into her mouth. Looking back at her Daddy's face, she put her mouth back on his cock thingy and kept moving her mouth up and down on it. Spurt after long spurt of his juice.....his cum....filled her mouth....but she just kept her eyes locked on his as she let his wonderfully thick thingy slide in and out of her wet dripping lips. Finally, there was so much she had to swallow it and it thrilled her to see her Daddy grin when he saw her do it. But there was still more so she kept her mouth on him, starting to suck him a like a monster thick straw.....till he began tossing and jerking with each suck.....like someone being electrocuted. Finally, she pulled the last bit of cum from his cock and swallowed again, watching him finally close his eyes and sag back onto the bed. She then slipped up to lay next to him, kissing his lips softly and laying her head on his shoulder, smelling a new strong odor in the room, partly sweat and partly something richer and muskier. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, savoring the taste of her Daddy's cum in her mouth again.

He jerked upright in a start.....he was in his daughter's bed and it was almost dawn!! His movement barely stirred her, even as she rolled off him and over on her back. For a second, he stood shell-shocked as her gorgeous breasts fell open to his view. Then he rolled out of bed, leaning back over and gently sucked each nipple before lightly kissing her sleeping lips. He got no reaction to the nipples but she made a wrinkly nose face at his kiss and he pulled the sheet up and over her. Replacing his already resurgent cock in his underwear, he moved to the door and listened.

Nothing.

Carefully, he opened the door and stepped into the hallway. Creeping silently, he intended to walk past his bedroom and on into the kitchen to compose his thoughts and have some excuse for where he was. Just as he passed the doorway, he heard his wife's heavy steps in the kitchen the instant before she rounded the corner and met him in the hall. His mind raced for some reason for not being in bed as she walked straight towards him, eyes down and half-closed as usual.

"Needed sumpin t'drink fa muh pills." she muttered as she plodded past, obviously never even realizing that he hadn't been in bed beside her.

He turned in stunned silence and watched her as she walked on past and back to bed.

Roebear
Roebear
51 Followers
12