Nighttime Fun, Daytime Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

"Well then I'm going to get a better view of it."

Annie slid down Stu's body and licked her lips as she grasped the hard throbbing dick. She stuck her tongue out and licked the shaft before placing her entire mouth around it. With her tongue she ran it around the shaft as she moved her head up and down. Stu pressed her head down and with a quick gag Annie shot her head up. She looked at Stu. With a quick fling she put her hand under his shirt and straddled his lap to pull it up and over his head. Stu ran his hand under her shirt and cupped her breast. He fondled her tits a bit before pulling the shirt off. He placed his hands on her back and pulled her body in closer before starting to suck her tits.

Annie sighed and moaned. She put her hand under his chin and lifted his head. She kissed him forcefully yet passionately. Stu was quick to break the kiss to move his lips down the nape of her neck and chest. He ran his hands across her back holding her up as she leaned back giving him more room to kiss down.

The two kissed for a bit then Annie got off Stu's lap. She grabbed his hand and lightly pulled him off the couch. She laid down where Stu climbed on top of her. He pulled her shirt completely off and kissed down her stomach to her skirt where he lifted it up to expose her thongs. He kissed her around her thighs then moved into the area of her pussy. He licked and sucked her clit making her squirm and cringe. Goosebumps arose all over her thighs and legs as Stu ran his hands over her as he ate her pussy. He smiled while keeping close contact.

Annie lifted her head and grabbed at the top of Stu's head. She pulled at his hair and he lifted his focus to stare at her. She looked at him with flustered eyes and he jumped on top of her to begin kissing her again and took his dick in his hands. He smiled as he rubbed it and stroked it. Annie looked at him then presented her wet pussy to him. He stroked his dick a couple more times then pushed his pelvis up and penetrated the wet vagina.

Annie screamed out with an upward thrust. Stu lifted his hand up and covered Annie's mouth.

"You'll wake our daughter up."

Annie laughed then pulled Stu close to her while he moved his dick in and out of her. She climaxed three times during the first time Stu and Annie had sex. Each orgasm was a bit better than the one before it. She fell into Stu with the last climax for the session. Stu let out an involuntary grunt and wrapped his arms around Annie. He pulled her against his sweaty sexed up body.

"Wow!" Annie gasped.

"Yeah." Stu responded with a deep breath.

"Damn have I missed that?"

"Yeah I know."

"How the hell could we have ever broken up for something like that?"

"Cause neither one of us was getting enough of the good stuff like that."

"I guess." Annie wrapped her arms even tighter around Stu. He kissed her forehead and looked dreamily into her eyes.

While keeping this gaze Stu said, "You know we have to get in the bedroom before we fall asleep and Destiny walks in on us."

"No offense but I'm happy that you already gave me what I wanted because that just completely ruined the mood."

"I'm sorry."

"Well let's go then."

"Again?"

"No I meant lets pick up our clothes and go into the bedroom. I don't want our daughter walking out on us any more than you do."

The following morning Annie woke up to Stu sitting on the edge of the bed fixing the cuffs on his shirt and straightening his tie. He looked back as Annie slowly woke up. She stretched then smiled at him.

"Morning sunshine." Stu laughed.

"Hey what time is it?"

"Don't worry you have time to get ready. I already got Destiny up and ready for school." Stu went quiet for a little bit then looked back again slowly. "I was actually thinking that I could drive you and Destiny to where you're gonna go."

"How is that gonna work? You go to work earlier than I do and then you can't wait in the parking lot until i get out. "

"Yeah but you know I can always come back here and then when you need to be picked up I can come and get you. Plus it's not like you have to work that much later than me. So what do you say? I think it would be good for Destiny to see her parents together in a positive light."

"I guess so. Okay just give me a couple minutes and I'll be ready to go."

"Don't worry you still have about twenty minutes." Stu kissed Annie on the cheek. As he was about to pull away she pulled him in for a longer and more passionate kiss. He pressed his knuckles down on the bed beside her and was about to climb on top of her but pulled back. "Come on get ready." Stu smiled then walked out of the room.

Annie climbed out from under the covers and rushed to get on some clothes. Her body had goose bumps which she was unsure if they were from the chill in the air of the feel of the morning kiss. She smiled regardless and continued to get dressed.

After they dropped off Destiny at school Stu looked over at Annie who was staring at him the entire ride.

"What?"

"Remember when we used to go late night driving? The times when we would just go anywhere we wanted and I would give you a little something before we got there then you would give me a little something after we got there."

"Yeah but that was when we had no place to be at any specific time. We're both about to go to work and if we don't get a chance to finish then I'll be the one with the hard on."

"Fine if you really don't want to do anything then I respect your wishes." Annie smiled knowing that Stu really didn't want to pass up the opportunity but the fact of showing up to work with a boner wasn't a very pleasurable thought.

When Annie was dropped off a couple people, which had known her and Stu when they were a couple, were standing outside. They watched as Annie gave Stu a quick kiss goodbye followed by a couple more. When Annie got out of the car she caught everyone's stare and her face turned a dark shade of pink.

One of the women that had seen her get out waited until one of their breaks to approach her. "So you and Stu are back together I see."

"I wouldn't exactly say that we're back together. We just had some amazing sex today and then he dropped Destiny off at school then dropped me off here. I wouldn't call that a relationship."

"You mean you wouldn't call it one yet. Anyway I thought you were going out the other night to find someone ."

"I did find someone and he was amazing in every way and position. However once he heard that I had a kid it was goodbye to him."

"Well you win some and you lose some."

"I don't know about winning or losing but I do know that I did get some. It's been great but you know what? I remember Stu being so much more spontaneous when we were together the first time. A year ago he never would have cared if I gave him head on his way to work."

"So he's a bit more mature but I'm sure he loves head just as much as he did before. He just knows how to control himself now."

"The guy I had the other night didn't want to control it and he certainly didn't have to. Camille look at me. I'm not exactly getting up there in age but yet I have already settled for a man and have a kid. Ten years ago I would have wanted to just continue going out with guys regardless of if they were rich, poor, or whatever. Now I have a kid and a guy that I have a feeling is going to become my husband again."

"I think you're putting too much where it's not needed. You have plenty of time to go out with guys. Hell Samantha on Sex in the city is fifty and still single. She can still get some pretty decent pieces of meat on her plate too. Think of that for a second."

"You are not seriously comparing me to a character on a TV show. A show that need I remind you isn't even on anymore."

"If it fits the situation then why not? Plus they still play repeats of the show. Come on your treating the fact that you're sleeping with your ex as if you stepped in a tart pit and are now waiting until you're just pulled completely under. Come on I can bring you out tonight and show you that there is more to life than just settling down and being a family."

That night after work Annie and Camille were walking out to the parking lot. Their plan was to go back to Camille's house where they would get something to eat then after that head out to the bar for a couple drinks. Annie had completely forgotten that she had been driven to work that morning. However she was quickly reminded when she saw Stu parked out by the front entrance.

"Oh hey Stu."

"Let me guess you forgot I was coming?"

"Yeah it just slipped my mind."

"Look I have to talk to you about something." Stu's face was expressionless giving Annie an uneasy feeling .She looked at Camille who rolled her eyes and walked away. Annie got in Stu's car and before she could even buckle up Stu zoomed out of the parking lot.

"Okay what's up with you?"

"I just wanted to know if that offer from earlier is still on the table. You know the one that dealt with me driving and you doing a little something for me."

"I think it just might be. Is that what you wanted to get out of the parking lot so quickly for?"

"It was all I could think about all day. Plus I really could have used it. My day was kind of stressful."

"Why?"

"I had to have a little conversation with Debbie."

"Oh. How did that go? Obviously you said it was stressful but what exactly happened?"

Stu was quiet for a little bit. He kept his eyes fixated on the road. He made a quick glance at Annie then darted his eyes back forward. Annie knew from experience that he was hiding something. However she knew the perfect way to get him to say it.

Annie moved over in her seat as far as she could to be closer to Stu. She reached her hand out and ran it over his leg. Automatically Stu pulled his attention away from the road. He looked down at Annie's hand and then put his attention back forward.

Annie licked her lips and traced Stu's zipper with her finger nail. Stu smiled and let out a small moan. He pushed Annie's hand away and cleared his throat. "Look I know what you're trying to do but I really don't want you to know what happened at my office."

"Why was there some sexual contact going on?"

"You've heard of break up sex right? And if you get mad at me then I completely understand but you know how things go. Debbie and I were together and I cared about her a lot. However I always wanted you back and when I had the opportunity I had to take it."

"Yeah I guess. Now..." Annie put her hand back on Stu's leg. She moved it across back to the zipper and started to caress the fabric. She looked at him with a smile and laughed slightly as she watched him struggle to pay attention to his driving. "Let's just see if I can outshine that ex-girlfriend of yours."

Annie unzipped the pants slowly and teased Stu a bit by placing her hand in the opening but not making contact with the hard dick. She would pull her hand out then return it to the opening of the pants. Each time her hand would return she would stick it in further. Finally after a few minutes of this cruel teasing Annie pulled the cock out of Stu's boxers. She moved her hand up and down on it a couple times before placing her mouth on it. She moved her head up and down while she reached into Stu's boxers again. She cupped his balls with her hand and lightly massaged them.

"Oh shit." Stu said. He slowed the car down and pulled over to the side of the road. He unbuckled his seat belt and pulled his pants down all the way. He then let Annie proceed while he ran his hand down her back and over her ass. He made a path from her back to her side then in between her thighs where he rubbed her pussy through her pants. Annie made a small sigh of satisfaction but made sure to show her gratitude with how she treated Stu. She pulled her mouth away and started to give Stu a hand job. After a few strokes she returned her mouth to the cock licking up and down the shaft before going back to sucking it.

Stu had to push Annie away.

"Okay I'll save what I have for you until we get home." Stu pulled his pants back up tucking his erection into his boxers and not even bothering to zip his pants. Annie sat back up in her seat.

"You know if you had continued to drive instead of pulling over then we would have been home by now."

"If I had continued driving then I would have gone off the road anyway. I would rather do it willingly. It's been a while since I've gotten head in a car."

"Your last girlfriend never did it for you?"

"Debbie was too proud, to do anything in a car."

"Yet break up sex in the office is any better?"

Stu could only smile. He could feel his dick ready to blow a load but he figured that being home would make for a better situation for if there was any mess they wouldn't be far from the bathroom. Annie caught his smirk and tried to contemplate what her lover had in store for her.

When they got to the house Stu and Annie spent no time waiting before Annie was on her knees. She had to only suck his dick for about three minutes before he came getting only some of it in her mouth while the rest ran down the side of her face and his cock. Annie swallowed what had made it in her mouth then licked Stu's dick clean. She wiped the side of her face with her hand then walked to the bathroom to wash it off.

Stu came up behind her and kissed her neck. "Now could you imagine how messy that would have been if it happened in the car?"

"No I can't. Okay well one of us should probably get going to pick Destiny up."

"She has her friend's birthday party tonight remember. We have the house all to ourselves until tomorrow."

"Oh I must have forgotten."

"It's okay. You know when we were first together I remember how you never forgot anything. You got so anal about everything and it kind of drove me crazy. But now I see the more imperfect side of you and let me just say that it turns me on so much more. I mean the old you turned me on too."

"Yeah thanks. You know these past two days I have felt closer to you than I ever have in all the years we were together. Now I know that sounds really cliche but it's the truth."

"I feel that way too. Maybe it's because we're together because we want to be and not because we have to. Think about it, we were together only a couple months before you got pregnant and even that was more of a sex thing. Then you and I got married because we were having a kid so we were forced to be together. After that it was all just pressure to be parents and trying to keep a relationship together that was pretty much still only based on sex, well you know."

"You know when we together I don't think we ever once talked about our dreams or what we wished to make out of ourselves."

"Yes we did because you always wanted to go to Hollywood and be an animal trainer for the movies and I wanted to be an architect. Anyway since we're on the topic of dreams I had quite an interesting one about you the other night. It was even before I dropped Destiny off to you."

"Perhaps you would like to tell me about this dream. Maybe we could get in bed and you can tell me all about it."

"I think that can be arranged."

With no warning at all Stu picked Annie up and cradled her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as he carried her into the bedroom. He placed her on the bed lightly then pulled his arms out from under her. Before climbing in bed he took off his shirt and pants to where he was only wearing his boxers. Annie took off her pants and shirt as well to where she was only wearing a bra.

"Oh, you weren't wearing your thongs today?" Stu's eyes were wide and glowing as he couldn't help but stare at Annie's exposed lower half.

"No I just didn't feel like wearing any type of underwear today."

"Were you expecting a little bit of office sex or something?" Stu smirked.

"Quote the person who actually had office sex today."

"Okay you win."

"Yes and let's say that my victory prize is telling me your dream. And if it's any good and its possible then we could act some of it out."

"Well for part of it we would have to be in the parking lot of my work so I don't think we can really act that out...not today at least."

"Okay now I have to hear it."

Stu climbed over Annie as he got in the bed. He stared down at her as he was on his hands and knees directly over her. He gave her a quick kiss then rolled onto his back. Annie rolled on her side, moved herself closer, and put her hand on his chest. Stu put his arm around Annie and placed his hand on her hip. He moved it down a little but until it was set halfway between her butt and her hip.

"Well the dream started off where I was in my office when all of the sudden I got a text on my cell phone. I didn't recognize the number so I wasn't going to open it and I closed my phone. However I decided to open the text anyway and it was this pair of amazing boobs. There was a little bit of writing on it and when I read it all it said was: do these look familiar. I didn't know what to reply so again I just closed my phone and started to work again. Then I heard a knock on my door. So I open it up to my friend Paul telling me that there was a problem with where I parked my car and that they were planning on towing it. So I rushed into the parking lot and saw that my car was parked in the same spot as it always goes. I was about to turn around and go back to the building but then I noticed that passenger's side door was open a little bit."

"Do I come into this dream at all or what?"

"Be patient I'm getting there."

"Okay I'm sorry for interrupting."

"Anyway, when I went to go close the door you came out from behind the car and asked if I had received your text. I didn't have time to answer before you came up and pushed me against the side of my car. You kissed me and reached your hand down my pants. You were wearing this leather coat thing that reached a couple inches past your waist and when I unzipped it I found that you weren't wearing anything underneath it. So I smiled and ran my hand up between your legs and ran my hand over your pussy. You were stroking my dick and then you pulled it out completely."

"You know even though we're not in the parking lot of your work we can still be acting some of this out." Annie had a wide smile on her face as she reached her hand down. Stu was already halfway hard and as Annie played with and stroked it she could feel it stiffening up. Stu pulled his hand from behind Annie's head and placed his hand on her moistened pussy. He ran his fingers across her vagina opening and stuck the middle and pointer ones inside. He rapidly put them in and pulled them out making Annie moan and let out a satisfied scream.

The faster Stu went as he fingered Annie determined how fast she went as she jerked him off.

Stu started to slow down and pulled his fingers out of Annie. She kept her hands on his dick as he started to feel her clit and circle his finger around it.

"So go on with your story." Annie said a little out of breath.

"Yeah so anyway. Um...hold on I forgot my place."

"I was stroking your dick and you were rubbing my pussy."

"Oh yeah. Okay so while we were sitting there doing that I started kissing your neck and you brought your arms up around my neck. I pulled my pants off completely and brought you to the front of my car where you were set on the hood. I made you lay back as I put your legs up on my shoulders. Then I put my hard dick inside of you."

"Hold on we should be acting out this part too." Annie rolled on her back and Stu without hesitation got over her again. He put Annie's legs on his shoulders. However he didn't go directly into sticking his dick inside of her. He flicked her clitoris with his tongue and watched as she looked down at him. He did it again then moved his tongue down her wet pussy. He worked all the way down to the opening and then came back up. He circled her clit with his tongue then licked and sucked on it.

HRose
HRose
16 Followers