Nighttime Fun, Daytime Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Annie had small orgasms one right after another and the sensation was almost too much for her to bear. She pulled Stu's head back and got up. Stu watched with confusion as Annie made her way to the bottom of the bed. He turned on his back to watch her then could only smile as she started to crawl toward him. He moved back until he was pressed against the head board. His dick stood up and secreted its clear pre-cum which Annie was happy to take in her mouth as she began to suck Stu off. He placed his hands behind his head letting out moans and sighs of sheer enjoyment. He was rendered unable to say much else besides the occasional "Damn" or "Shit".

Stu had the urge to cum in Annie's mouth for a second time that day but he held back. "Annie." He said weakly. It was almost impossible to speak through the smile he wore but Stu finally said "Get over here."

Annie crawled up slowly until she was on top of Stu. She reached over and pulled a condom from her nightstand drawer. She opened it up and slipped it over Stu's erection before straddling his lap and sticking his hard cock inside of her. She moved up and down on the shaft experiencing numerous sensations. Finally she felt a large climax and her toes curled as she let out another loud scream of ecstasy.

Stu threw his head back and thrust his hips up as he let himself cum. He nearly sank into the bed as he slowly got back down.

Annie climbed off of Stu's lap and kissed him lightly on the neck. She got off the bed and went to the bathroom for a shower. Stu came in the bathroom behind her and the two washed off together.

"Damn if we keep going at this rate I'll be drained by the end of the day tomorrow." Stu smirked as he put a small dab of shampoo in his hands.

"You think you're gonna be run down. I wasn't having sex from last Halloween all the way until the other night when I met Ron. That's almost six months I was going without it. If I'm not careful I might get too used to this being sexually spoiled."

Stu was quiet for a bit then asked, "Who did you have sex with last Halloween?"

"It was just one of the parents that I met when Destiny was invited to a Halloween party. He and I hit it off and we hooked up. I never heard from him again after that and I didn't have sex after that."

"Okay enough said."

That night Stu and Annie just spent their time enjoying each others company. They had a simple chicken and instant mashed potatoes dinner then settled on the couch to watch a good movie thriller. Just as they were about to again enjoy the heat of passion that each had become addicted to there was a call on Annie's home phone. She pulled herself away from Stu and got up to get it.

"Hello."

"Hi is this Annie?"

"Yes may I ask who is calling?"

"It's Ron."

Annie could feel her heart stop for a second and she had to see if she heard the name correctly. "Can you repeat that name again? I'm sorry my phones been a little screwed up lately."

"It's Ron. Do you remember me, from the other night? We met at the club then went back to my house—"

"Yeah I remember. Why are you calling me?"

"Well I got to thinking and it really doesn't bother me that you have a kid. I want to know if I can have a shot to explain that to you. I mean in person."

"Umm I think I should get back to you. How about I call you later? Or better yet why don't I just meet you for lunch tomorrow."

"Sounds great."

"Okay do you know that diner on Smith Street?"

"Yeah that's like my favorite place of all time. What time do you want to meet?"

"I get a lunch break at around eleven thirty, twelve o'clock so what time would be good for you?"

"Eleven thirty is great for me."

"Okay."

Annie hung up the phone and walked back over to Stu. He stared at her quizzically for a minute then asked, "What are you smiling about?"

Annie could feel her face get hot. She had to think fast. "One of my friends from high school is coming into town and they want to meet for lunch. Actually she didn't graduate with me. She and I hung out in the beginning of high school and she moved away before sophomore year. I'm just amazed that she would look me up after all these years."

"Well that's awesome. So you guys are gonna get together for lunch?"

"Yeah."

"I hope you have fun. Now what do you say that you and I go have a little fun of our own?" Stu got a smile on his face and kissed Annie's neck. She gave small sighs but they weren't from pleasure. Annie looked at Stu who was running his hand up her thigh. She pushed herself back.

"Stu I'm really not in the mood right now."

"What?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not some kind of girl that can ride the dick every second." Annie snapped.

"Woh, where is this coming from? We were having a great night, then one phone call and it all goes flying out the window. Okay you know what now I think I remember why we broke up in the first place. It had nothing to do with sex. It had to do with the fact that you always let the littlest things get to you and then you would take it out on me. Well I don't know if I can deal with that or not." Stu got up from the couch.

Annie tried to grab Stu's arm to make him stay but he pulled it back.

"I'm gonna stay at my house tonight. I think it will give us each an opportunity to think about if we really want to be together."

Annie's heart sank. She couldn't even think straight at the moment to even contemplate what had just happened.

After a sleepless night Annie was really in no condition to make a decision about a guy with whom she had slept with one night and was now looking to get with her again. She kept the lunch date though and at eleven thirty she left work to head down to the diner on Smith Street.

By quarter after eleven she was still sitting alone and when the clock read twelve o'clock she decided that she would either order or leave. She sided with ordering for she hadn't had anything to eat for breakfast. If it wasn't bad enough dealing with heart break; Annie was now dealing with rejection.

When Annie was given her food she looked at the clock before she started eating. She shook her head and picked up her fork. Her heart was pounding when she heard the front door opening. There was a moment when she didn't want to turn around but when she did she couldn't have been happier. Her fork hit the plate with a clang and she got up from her seat. She made her way over slowly.

"Of all the people I have ever met up with in this diner, you're probably the one I'm the happiest to see." Annie could feel herself about to cry but she didn't.

"I can say the same thing about you. I'm just happy that little one night stand from the other night didn't show up. There's only one man that I want being around my daughter and her mother. And that's me." Stu smiled as he pulled Annie in close.

"Yeah I'm happy that Ron never showed up too. How'd you know that it was him though?"

"You forget that we went to school together and I never knew you to have a friend that you were close to and moved sophomore year."

"Oh yeah." Annie smiled feeling a little embarrassed to be caught in a lie but happy to know that the only thing being held against her, was Stu's warm body.

The End

HRose
HRose
16 Followers