Nightingale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes the egg, as well as most of her crotch, was slippery with lubricant. Now the egg returned to her clit, where she slowly worked it around, trying to find just the right angle. Her eyes drooped closed, she leaned back and finally just held the vibrating egg firmly against her clit.

Though clenched teeth, Gayle finally moaned, "Oh... God" and started to come. Tom watched her pussy clench and the muscles in her belly quiver. She ground her crotch down onto Tom's chest as she cried out. Finally, she pulled the vibe away from her clit and fell sideways onto the bed.

Gayle pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them as she laid there. After a few minutes she uncurled and looked up at Tom. "Well, let's see if you're a little more relaxed now," she said as she looked his cock over. "I don't know, your balls aren't quite so tight, but your cock seems to have gotten harder... and there's an awful lot of precum on your belly. I'd say you enjoyed my little show just now."

"Are you kidding - I've never seen anything that hot before in my life", said Tom.

"Flatterer. We'll see if I can do better before the morning is out", she said.

Gayle once again returned to the bedside table and opened her drawer full of toys. She fumbled around inside it for a moment.

"There we go, everything a man needs to have the hand job of a lifetime."

She held - something - against her chest, but would not let Tom see it. Walking around to the foot of the bed she squatted down and placed it on the floor. She then took her opera gloves off and wrapped her toys in them and placed them on the bed between his knees. Tom craned his neck, trying to see what it was.

"You know, I'm still pretty horny. One orgasm is definitely not going to be enough for me today." Gayle again kneeled on the bed. "But I really should get back to stroking your hard cock. I've got it - I'll put you to work too". She kneeled over his head, then slowly splayed her legs until she was laying on the top of his chest with her pussy against Tom's chin. Without having to be told, Tom immediately started to eat her out.

"Mmm. Good boy," she said, smiling as Tom polished her labia with his tongue.

If there was one thing that Tom enjoyed, it was going down on a woman. He just wished his arms weren't restrained - he wanted to wrap them around Gayle's thighs. Instead he concentrated on using his mouth to please her. He worked his tongue all over her vulva from top to bottom, stopping occasionally to concentrate on her clit. He took it between his lips and sucked gently on the little bead.

"Oh, fuck, I had no idea you were so good at that," gasped Gayle. She was splayed over him, concentrating on the wonderful jolts of pleasure that Tom was giving her. She could feel the orgasm building deep within her and her hips started to roll unconsciously.

Through half-lidded eyes, Gayle stared down at Tom's cock - she hadn't so much as touched it since he started, but it seemed almost bigger. It was steel-hard and the head was a fierce purple. It flexed as she watched and a large drop of precum oozed out. Tom was on the verge of coming, just from eating her. That thought was all she needed to careen her over the edge.

"Oh my god - I'm coming," she cried as she ground her pussy into Tom's face.

Tom continued the stimulation. He sucked on her clit and flicked his tongue against it, hummingbird fast. He could feel the muscles in her belly vibrating from the contractions of her climax. He was determined not to stop until she pulled away and when her orgasms subsided.

For a few minutes she simply laid there on top of him, her pussy just out of reach. She was panting from the exertion of her orgasms and a fine gleam of sweat covered her body.

"Oh my", she said eventually. "Why is it you don't have a girlfriend?"

"I think it might have something to do with being too shy to ask women out", he said.

"Well if it's any consolation, you'll have no trouble keeping them around once they've sampled your tongue." She rolled off his chest, turned around and looked him in the eye. "Thank you," she said and with that she gave him a quick kiss, her tongue darting out once to flick his.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, I was jerking you off."

Gayle reached past his cock to her stash of unknown items and grabbed a small bottle of clear fluid. She squeezed a dollop of it into her palm and closed it. She was looking into his eyes as she reached down with her now lubed up hand as she slowly curled her fingers around his cock. He closed his eyes and sighed with pleasure.

With agonizing slowness Gayle slid her hand up and down his shaft. She took care to avoid the head for now. Having seen the look on his face, she now turned her full attention (and both hands) to pleasuring him.

Her left arm was draped across him and the hand snaked around to play with his balls. Her right hand continued its slow journey up and down his shaft. Tom closed his eyes and just let the sensations engulf him. Every stroke brought him a little closer. It wasn't as fast as he'd have liked, but he knew the pace would bring him off if she kept at it for just a little longer.

Her grip tightened on every upstroke, and he could feel her forcing a new bead of precum out of the head each time. It dripped down onto her hand, adding to the lubrication. Every now and then she would stroke just high enough for his glans to get some stimulation and that always brought an extra jolt of pleasure. Finally he was there, right on the edge.

Again she stopped, but this time he could feel her pressing her other hand between his cock and balls, forcing his balls down and away. Immediately, his urge to climax faded. He still wanted to come, but now found that he couldn't.

Gayle shifted the grip to underneath his balls. Now she pushed up and away, trying to hold his cock and balls with one hand, by the base. Tom's scrotum was stretched tightly over his nuts and the pressure was on the edge between taut and painful.

"Gahh! What are you doing," he exclaimed.

"Almost finished, just hold on a bit longer," Gayle replied.

Tom felt some kind of rubber ring being placed against him, taking the place of Gayle's firm grip. With a snap she let go, but he was still held firmly by the ring.

"This," said Gayle, "is a cock ring. It'll keep you nice and hard and, at the same time, keep you from coming too soon."

Gayle sat up and put some more lube into her hand. This time she warmed it up by rubbing both her palms together.

"Now I get to give you a two-fisted hand job without worrying about you shooting off."

Gayle repositioned herself so that she ws sitting cross-legged between Tom's restrained legs. She formed her two hands into a tunnel and began to stroke him again. These strokes were different from before - Tom wasn't used to two hands at once, and not from this angle. The pleasure was still intense, but the cock ring did its job well.

"You want a lot more than my hands, don't you?" whispered Gayle. "I bet you wish you were sliding into a nice, tight pussy."

As she said that, she tightened her grip and engulfed the head of his cock as well as his shaft, forcing him to penetrate her well-lubricated fist. Tom gasped with the shock of this pleasure. He strained against his bonds, willing himself to come, but the ring thwarted him.

Gayle slowed down and leaned forward. Now she stroked him with just the first finger and thumb of her right hand, shaped into an OK sign. Her mouth was an inch away from the head of his cock and she breathed heavily on it as she said, "Or maybe you'd like to come in my mouth?" She leaned back up and giggled. "God this is fun - are you having fun? You sure feel like you're having fun."

"I think I might die if you don't let me come," said Tom.

"Oh, I think you can go a little longer", she said. With that, she started stroking him again. Almost immediately he was at that point where he needed to come, but couldn't. In his desperation, Tom had a revelation - Gayle wasn't going to leave him high and dry; he didn't need to try and come, it would get there in its own time.

So Tom tried not to think about it. Instead he just concentrated on the wonderful sensations produced by Gayle's slick hands on his hard cock.

She worked him with her hands. She would alternate her hands going down over his shaft, so that it felt like he was sinking into an endless vagina. She would switch directions and "milk" his cock. A constant stream of pre come was leaking from his cock by now and Gayle didn't have to re-lubricate her palms - Tom was doing it for her.

Each stroke was its own jolt of pleasure and Tom just relaxed and let it happen. And each jolt pushed his threshold up a notch until he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Sometimes she would jerk him lightning fast, with her fist barely touching his cock. Other times she would grip him tightly and work it up and down slowly. Then she circled her palm around the head, and just under the head. These sensations were so intense that Tom bucked and tried to keep Gayle from doing it, which of course only served to encourage her.

"Do you like that?" She teased as she slowly pressed her slick palm along the head of his cock.

"It's too intense - I can't take it."

"Oh poor Tom," she said as the circular rub continued. "It's not like you have a choice".

The excruciating pleasure continued as Tom turned his head and bit down on the pillow. Gayle had one hand around the lower half of his shaft, giving him firm half strokes at the base. Her other hand continued it's slow slick rotation.

Tom was whimpering through the pillow he had clenched between his teeth. This was it - He was going to finally come, cock ring or no cock ring. He cold feel the semen boiling in his balls. But just as he was on the brink of orgasm, Gayle stopped completely. His steel-hard cock was quivering in the air with nothing touching it but a fine sheen of lube and precum.

"Noooo," he cried, "I was right there".

"I know, I was worried I might have misjudged. Don't worry baby, we're on the home stretch now."

The threat of Tom's orgasm was now safely over. Gayle grabbed his cock and pulled it downwards with one hand while she gently, gently stretched the cock ring off of him. His balls were tender, and they retreated tightly back into his body. Her warm hand gently cupped them.

Gayle got up from between his legs and laid down beside Tom. Laying on her side, she propped her head up with her hand and looked deeply into Tom's eyes.

"Are you ready for the grand finale?" she asked.

"Oh god, anything you want," he replied, never looking away for an instant.

She leaned in closer. "I think you really like being tied up, don't you?"

She kissed him instead of waiting for his answer. At first the kiss was shallow, but Gayle shifted position so that they fit together better and she started a frantic deep, French kiss. Tom was in heaven, necking with his beautiful friend. So much so that for a moment he forgot about his cock, but only for a moment - Gayle reached down and slowly wrapped her fingers around it.

She slowly slid her fist up and down the lower half of his shaft. With every stroke it got a tiny bit faster, her fist a tiny bit tighter and she slid closer to the head.

Tom again didn't try to come, he just rode the wave as he again experienced the ever increasing jolts of pleasure. This time, she wasn't watching him - she was kissing him, deeply.

Finally he was right on the brink of orgasm, he whimpered into her mouth and that told her all she needed to know. She paused, briefly, then her fist, lightning fast now, rode over the whole length of his cock. Tom exploded with pleasure like he had never imagined - he had no idea an orgasm could be this intense and he screamed into Gayle's open mouth as he came. She kept up the stroking, allowing him to ride out each explosive contraction to its maximum pleasure. Her hand and his chest were now soaked with his cum. Finally, she stopped stroking when he was well and truly spent. She left her hand on his now shrinking cock.

After a minute, Tom opened his eyes to see her looking at him from inches away. "Hi," he said.

"Hi yourself," she said smiling.

They lay there for a few minutes as Tom caught his breath. The exchanged small kisses for a time. Finally, Gayle got up and unbuckled the leather cuffs that had held Tom into place. Tom sat up and rubbed his wrists and ankles.

"So, did you like that?" she asked him.

"You know I did," said Tom, gesturing to the splattered semen on his chest.

"No, I mean did you like being tied up and at my mercy? Did you like being teased for over an hour like that?"

Tom thought for a moment about the experience he had just had - about the two weeks with no release and the incredible things she had just done to him. Mostly he thought about how he had finally reached a point of total trust and submitted himself to her will.

He looked her deep in the eyes and said, "Yes". After a moment he added, "I don't think I could take it very often, but I did like it - and I'd do it again."

Gayle smiled and hugged him. Then, joking to show that the serious confessional moment had passed she said, "You're lucky my arm was getting tired, or you'd have been tied up for a lot longer. Hurry up and get dressed, I think we both deserve a big breakfast."

It was later, after breakfast, when Gayle had to leave to fetch her son, that it came time for Tom to go home.

They stood at the threshold of her front door, they again hugging and sharing kisses, both unwilling for the day to end.

"My ex has Dylan in two weeks. Want to come over and help me... paint," she said, giving him a sly smile and running a hand down his chest.

"You bet," said Tom enthusiastically.

"Can you do something for me in the mean time," she asked?

"Anything."

"No orgasms."

"What's in it for me?" he asked.

"Next time I won't use my hands," she said.

Tom knew it was going to be a difficult wait. He also knew it would be worth every moment.

The end.

12