Nightlife with Kiefer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue was hitting every spot I had and it drove me wild. The sensations built, I writhed in torment as his tongue rasped across my clit. The moment he did that he looked up and our eyes locked in a heated gaze. His fingers entered where his tongue was and he bit down lightly on my clit. That did it. With a primal scream, I had the most powerful orgasm in my life. Writhing and shuddering, I worked myself on those fingers and that tongue, trying to ride the sensations. My body finally came down from that delicious sensation only to feel Kiefer kiss his way up my belly, paying special attention to my rib cage and the bruise there. Lapping carefully, he worshipped it. Moving slowly upwards, his hands traced their way upwards as well, holding me, caressing me. When he got to the chest scar, he paused to run a finger up and down it before slowly lapping and nipping it. Comming back down he paid special attention to my aching nipples, making me whimper with lust.

That's all it took, with one swift movement, Kiefer's cock thrust into my pussy with up to the hilt. He lifted his head to capture my lips with his own, lightly nibbling on the lower lip with his teeth as he thrust himself in and out with savage force. I tasted myself on him and felt his tongue invade my mouth. Groaning, I wrapped my legs around his waist so that he could grip my ass. By this time, the strain was making us both sweat. The wound on my face was stinging, but that made the pleasure all the more exciting. After a few moments, he stilled, held perfectly still. Lifting his head, he locked eyes. Blue to gold flecked green. He caressed my face as we stared at each other in the darkness. Sweat made our bodies shimmer as we stood there, trembling in exquisite torment of the moment.

Leaning forward til our lips almost touch, he whispered. "Dont look away and dont close your eyes. I want to watch you." My body clenched at that voice that seemed to caress every part of my body. My hands started their own daring moves on his body, teasing, caressing. I found that our heartbeats were pounding in synchronised rythm as he began to move inside me. Ever so slowly he tormented me with his cock. Yet, as I stared into his eyes, he was tormenting himself as well. Finally, he couldnt take it any longer and rammed himself savagely into me, casusing me to gasp and clench my inner muscles down on him.

Such primal thrusting couldnt last for very long, but it was enough to send my body screaming over the edge in orgasm. All I could see were his eyes as I trembled in the throes of pleasure. Soon, however, his lips cam crashing down onto my lips as he screamed his own orgasm into my mouth, gathering me as tightly to him as possible as his body shook violently with the thrusting. We both slid to the ground, entwined in the darkness of the night. As our breathing slowed and we came floating back to earth, metaphorically speaking, we basked in the afterglow on the soft grass under our bodies. His hand traced the scar on my chest. "What happened?" he asked softly.

Looking down at that finger running up and down the scar, I closed my eyes and leaned back. The memory of that day came back. "I dont know what really started it. But I had just refused a very profitable offer to take illicit photos of stars" I said, I looked over at him. "I dont agree with smearing someone's private life all over the front page of those damned tabloids." I sighed. "Somehow my ex boyfriend found out about it and he got pissed. Aparently he thought he was going to run my life for me." I met his eyes, "I told him to get out and attacked me with a knife." There was more to it, but I wasnt going to tell him all the gory details. But I saw the understanding in his eyes. I placed my hand on top of his. "There is a reason that he is now an ex-boyfriend." I smiled, "But that is in the past, Kiefer. Today and the future is mine to control" I grinned, "Or be out of control as I choose"

He smiled in his own special way, and brought my hand up to place a kiss on the palm. It was then that I realized he was still hard. The realization sent a searing heat through me. He rolled me over onto my back and slid back into me. "Out of control is where I want you, " came a soft growl as he began to move. His teeth bit down into the flesh on the side of my neck before he said, "Never again. You will never be hurt again, I swear it." as we both thrust against each other, My hands raked up his back, causing him to arch up and thrust as hard as he could. In retaliation he bit down on my nipple, causing me to do the same thing. In a frenzy we both worked our way higher and higher, reveling in the sensations of our primal lust. He drew the skin under my ear into his mouth and sucked hard, causing me to gasp and whimper. He let go just long enough to moan, "Cum with me. Let me feel you cum." before returning to my neck. That did it. My pussy muscles gripped him hard and quivered. His own moans echoed mine one last time.

This time, there was a faint glow on the horizon signalling the fact that dawn was not that far away. We slowly got dressed amidst soft kisses and gentle touches. By the time I laced up my boots and got my shirt back on, he was already buckling on a set of chaps that he wasnt wearing when I first felt him behind me. I smiled at him and said, "You were waiting for me, werent you." He gave me a look and laughed, "Yes, I was. I wanted just to watch you when you came up to the clearing. I.." he flicked a glance away, then returned to gaze into my eyes, "I dont know what I wanted, but Gods you're beautiful." I smiled, "I'll accept that from you, Kiefer..." I sighed and shrugged into my jacket, then came close to him and nibbled his neck. "I enjoyed tonight. Every wild moment. But you and I know we have to come down out of here and do what we need to do."

He looked at me, then caressed the skin next to the stitches on my face. "Yes, we do. " he said softly, then pressed his lips to mine in a soft, romantic moment. "But I'll be thinking of you every moment." he smiled. "Now get out of here before I give in to this very real urge of ravishing your body before you go." he laughed and I nipped him playfully on the neck before walking away.

I got back to my house without incident to find that my answering machine was overflowing and that the picture of me and Kiefer outside the Billiards hall had made it international. My editor had left me a message telling me to take a couple days off, but the check had been deposited in my bank account and then to call him after a couple days for another assignment. The rest of the messages were from various newspapers asking for an exclusive. Tired of it, I unplugged the phone and fell onto my futon. For the second time in as many days, I was going to bed as the sun came up. Gods! I was turning into either a vampire, or a night owl. I dont know. But it was delicious. But then I had a startling thought. Was it a dream?

Getting up and going to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. There, on my neck, was a deliciously big hickey just underneath my earlobe. Nope, not a dream here. I was comming out of the bathroom when my doorbell rang. It was a special delivery person. Opening the door and turning my back on the press, I signed for the small, oblong box. Thanking him and warning the man.. and I looked at him, startled. It was Markus, Kiefer's best friend and bodyguard. I almost laughed outright, until he winked and placed a finger over my lips. "You're doing him a lot of good, you know." he whispered, nodding as if I were giving him some information. "Keep it up. He says to rest and relax and he'll give you a call later." Pausing, I said wait.. and handed him a piece of paper with my cell phone number on it and E-mail. "Tell him to use either of these. I shut off the regular phone." I winked and flicked a glance over my shoulder. "Will do, Ma'am" he said loudly and left, to disappear into the crowd of tabloid paparazzi.

Locking the door, I slowly opened the package. Inside was a single white rose and a silver necklace. There was a Locket with intertwined hearts on it for the pendant. Inside the locket was a tiny braid of sandy brown hair and a small picture of him. I fell onto my futon with the rose in one hand, and the locket securely around my neck. The last image I had in my head was of Kiefer, standing in the moonlight with the reflection of the light off the sweat on his body and the murmering sound of his voice as I slowly faded into an exhaustive sleep.

Author's Note: This story is one I started a bit ago and have finally put an ending on it. It's designed to be added on to. If you like it and want to hear more. Tell me please. Let me know. If so, I'll be glad to make another chapter to this story and send most of you Kiefer fans running for a cold shower. hehehehe

12