Nightly Screening

Story Info
Young couple has fun with new video camera.
1.1k words
3.64
22.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day before she had brought a video camera back home. She had suggested to Jason, her boyfriend to make a little home video. He had embraced the idea eagerly. She had not expected differently.

They were both in their early twenties, both going to college and sometimes bored out of their mind, but always up for some fun. She had checked out the camcorder at the library on campus. It was to be returned on the following day. They wanted to make the best of it, not to be too serious, rather silly; they just wanted to have a good time.

Jason had mounted the camera on a tripod.

"So, babe, what do you wanna do now?"

Susan did not particularly like it, when he called her babe, but it seemed to be a habit that was incredibly hard to break. She ignored it this time. Not the right time for pointless arguments. There were more interesting things to focus on. Him for example.

"Hm, I don't know," she passed him a beer, "but how about we go in the bedroom with that camera?"

"Sounds just terrific." He took a sip of his beer and lifted up the tripod bearing the camera and carried it into the other room. A little bit slower she followed, watching him from behind. She loved Jason more than anything. They had been dating for shortly more than two years and living together for more than a year. From the beginning on she knew, he was the one. She knew it would be just a matter of time, till they got married and would indeed spend the rest of their lives together. Happily ever after. Cheesy, but she liked the sound of that a lot.

Briefly her eyes found a picture on a table that showed the two of them together. They looked incredible together and almost every one of her friends agreed without a question. The other ones were really just jealous as far as she was concerned.

Jason was almost one head taller than she was and his short hair was just a little darker than hers. Above all she absolutely loved his smile. Yeah, if she had to choose just anything, it would be his smile. That was what caught her attention at first and that was what never let go of her thereafter.

When they arrived Jason put the tripod down, adjusted it so the camera would get the whole range of the bed. He made sure, a new tape was inserted, connected the power supply and turned on the camera. After he made sure, the camera was recording, he finally turned around to face her completely and displayed that broad smile of his.

"It's all set now."

"Not quite," she responded and pushed him backwards. Giggling, she threw herself against him, making him stumble, until they eventually both fell on the soft mattress behind them.

Jason was lying on his back, while she knelt over him.

"I don't think we will need a script tonight." Laughing, she attacked again, attaching herself mercilessly to his neck, which she started kissing almost furiously.

Gasping and struggling between surprised laughing and pretended anger he did not quite know what to do right away. Then he pressed both hands against her ribcage and lifted her up a little, just enough to make it impossible for her to reach his neck.

"Oh, oh, young lady, I think you need to calm down a little –," he started, but was interrupted very quickly when he felt one of her hands between his legs.

"Quiet now, we don't wanna miss anything now, do we?" She was smiling mischievously down at him. He very willingly, almost a little too eagerly, gave up his resistance, lowered her down on him. Her lips searched for a moment then found his and while they both closed their eyes they embraced each other in a long kiss to start off their intimate game.

The red light of the camera was blinking persistently.

He started pulling her shirt over her head, which she allowed by pausing their kiss for a moment. Once their lips clung together again, Jason started unhooking her bra, which he managed without much difficulties. Quickly they rolled around, taking off her bra and bringing him on top of her. He let go of her lips and slowly but very determined began to kiss her downwards. His hands moved up and down her warm upper body, stroking her full breasts and feeling her stiffened nipples. He kissed her neck, then her upper chest and finally began licking her nipples, first slow and hesitant, then faster, stroking the other one with a free hand, kissing a nipple eagerly. He could hear her moaning. Susan was enjoying herself. Her eyes were closed and she simply gave in to the wonderful feeling of being caressed by her boyfriend. Not for long though, then she became active again, sat up a bit, trying to reach his shoulder or his neck with her mouth. At the same time she got a hold of his shirt and began pulling it over his neck. He stopped within his motion and let her proceed until he was rid of the shirt. Then he continued, but brought his attention away from her boobs further down a beautiful body. He unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and began pulling them down. She helped him out by raising up her hips just enough to proceed. It took very little effort and just a short moment and Susan was lying in front of him naked, in all her beauty, ready for anything that might avail itself. Jason began kissing her on her inner thigh and all around her hips, when suddenly Susan moaned, "just take off your pants, I need it, I need it now!"

She would not need to repeat herself. At once he removed his remaining clothing and was above her, lowering himself down. She could feel his erect penis approach her private area, and she was so hungry for him, she felt like screaming it out in the world. Maybe she would, yeah, it felt like, it could become a loud night. He entered her quickly and paused for a moment, allowing both of them to get used to the sensation.

Then he started thrusting into her and Susan had been right, she would start screaming after not too long. Their passion raged through them until it became a thundering crescendo, after which he collapsed onto her. All he was able to do was give her one last, but passionate kiss and slowly withdraw. Jason then rolled over and quickly fell asleep. He was exhausted, and so was Susan.

Her arms and legs were tingling and she felt tired and sleepy in the most pleasant of all ways. The last thing she noticed before drifting away into a world of soothing dreams was the blinking red light of the camera.