Nightmare in Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wikidts
wikidts
3 Followers

"So, what do you do in Detroit?" Cody inquired, trying not to get caught up in the heat of the moment and the excitement of the situation.

"Computers," he answered. "I'm here in New York to purchase some hard drives for a new line my company is hoping to make."

"Do you like it, what you're doing?"

"It pays the bills, but I thought we were through with all this small talk at the bar."

"Oh, I'm sorry, sometimes the weed makes me a real scatter brain and I forget where I am."

"Well then I think you've had enough. I want you to remember this in the morning."

"Ok," she said and made the imaginary gesture of zipping up her lips.

She leaned over, picked up the rolled up bill and snorted an edge off the pile of coke on the nightstand. Almost immediately, she felt the tingling sensation, her pulse quickened, and the blood rushed to her head.

"Whoa," she let out, rocking back to her seat on the bed.

Seeing this, Roberto/Stephan figured she was ready for the fun to begin. He stood up removed his sport shirt, undid his belt and unzipped his trousers. He let them fall to his ankles and stood before her like a gladiator with his hands on his hips. His boxer shorts tented from his state of semi arousal.

She knew what he was expecting, what was coming next, and she dropped to her knees. She reached up and pulled down his shorts. Like a pro she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it like a baby. He wasn't overly large and she could almost take the entire length at one time. He grabbed her hair and guided her head back and forth over his hardening manhood.

She licked and sucked for all she was worth. She wanted to kill this assassin with pleasure that would make everyone's job a lot easier.

He pulled her up to her feet and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders. The dress slide down to the floor revealing her favorite black corset with eight garters, four on each side, holding up her light transparent burgundy hose, over which she wore a pair of black satin panties. He stepped back and took in the entire picture of this pretty she male as she stood there in the semi dark hotel room lit only by the porn streaming from the TV set.

"Nice, very nice," he admired.

She took her index finger and twisted it in her cheek while giving him a coy little smile.

"You're just too cute," he whispered to her as he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately on the lips. She opened her mouth and let his thick tongue slip in. Their tongues played tag while he pulled her close and she felt his hard cock flatten out against her corseted stomach. Her own she male cock was starting to twitch and strained to be released from it's tucked position between her thighs. He pulled down her panties and it sprang forward like a garage door. He pushed her back on the bed and was immediately at her side, his hands grabbing her over sized clit and putting it in his mouth.

"Hmmm," he hummed. "Your precum tastes so good, it's almost sweet."

He slurped at her cock, bathing it in his spittle. He reached up and squeezed her padded corset where her tits would be. She folded down the top of her corset exposing her small pert A-cup titties. He pinched and mashed at them like they were molding clay. He was a bit rough but she had been with worse. As long as he kept sucking on her clit, she would let it go a little longer.

Suddenly he stopped, got up, went to the bathroom, and returned with a bottle of lube. He opened the bottle, squirted some into his hand, and placed the bottle on the nightstand.

Cody just lay there, not knowing what was coming next. He returned to his position on the bed, took her clit back in his mouth and slide a lubed finger past her taint area and up into the soft pucker of her ass.

"Oh yes," Cody moaned. "That's what I like."

He worked the finger in and out, then two as she wiggled in excitement on the bed. When he had both fingers in as far as they would go, she felt that bubbling sense of urgency building up in her loins. Before she could tell him to slow down, she exploded in his mouth. Grabbing his head, she held it down over her swollen clit until she collapsed from her ultimate release.

She lay back on the bed breathing heavy, trying to get her rhythm back.

"That was nice," she expressed. "You've done this before."

"That and a whole lot more," he joked.

"Give me a minute to recover, K?" she requested.

Roberto/Stephan replied, "Ok, but just a minute. Look what you've done to me," pointing to the stiff six inch cock protruding up from his lap.

She reached for one of her cigarettes and he lit up the roach. They each took a couple of puffs off their chosen poison and sipped on the white wine. She snubbed out the VS in the ashtray, took another snort off the pile of cocaine and gulped down the last of her wine. Squirting some lube in her palm, she grabbed his cock with both hands. He fell back on the bed and enjoyed the milking she was putting on his stiff tool.

"Easy, baby," he uttered. "I don't want to cum just yet."

"Otay," she answered imitating Buckwheat.

While still massaging his cock with one hand, she dipped into her purse and pulled out a rubber. Ripping it open with her teeth, she placed it in her mouth, bent over, put his cock in there too and then proceeded to go deep. When she came up, his manhood was encased in it's own snug little raincoat.

She picked up the lube and coated the outside of the "jimmy hat", then stuck two of her lubed fingers up her she male cunt, greasing up the hole. Next she threw a leg over his prone body and guided his missile into docking position with her body. Slowly she slide down on his cock, working it in a bit, then up until only the head was left in and back down an inch lower than the last time. Up and down she worked until her butt cheeks were sitting flat on his crotch. With his cock now all the way up her ass cunt, she started rocking back and forth. Then she bent forward and started kissing his bushy chest and neck with quick, light kisses. She had a feeling of pride at the acting job she was doing, matching wits with this cold-blooded killer.

After a couple of minutes playing like a rocking horse, she pulled her feet up under her hips and slowly started bouncing up and down on his stiff pole. She was moaning from the pleasure she had learned to appreciate from getting ass fucked. He was moaning too. Then he started breathing heavy and bucking up to meet her downward thrusts. She knew he was close. Cody squeezed her butt cheeks on her downward movement and released the pressure on the up.

"Arggg," he moaned, sounding a bit like a pirate. "Oh, oui. Oh, yes. I'm cumming," he shouted. He realized that he almost resorted to his native tongue in the pangs of ecstasy. His body jerked three or four times before it went still. She held his cock tightly in her ass until it wilted back to its flaccid state. She rolled off of him and lay next to him on the bed, both of them silently staring at the ceiling.

She had to make a decision, wait until he was fast asleep or get out of there now. She figured that if she waited until he was asleep she could sneak out without too much drama.

"That was great," he whispered to her. "You're fantastic."

"I try to do my best," she replied. "Do you mind if I have a little more wine? The coke has got me sort of amped."

"Help yourself."

She got up went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and peed. Then she wiped the remaining lube from her ass. Checking herself in the mirror, she combed her hair and touched up her makeup so that when she felt it was time to go, she could get up and leave quickly.

When she got back to the bed, it appeared that he had fallen asleep. She poured another glass of wine and smoked the rest of the joint, figuring she would give him a good half an hour to fall deep into his sleep.

She lay down in the bed next to the killer and started watching the couple on the TV go at it hot and heavy. His rhythmic breathing, the whir of the air conditioner and coming down from the nights excitement proved too much, and soon she too was taking the trip to dreamland.

The pull on her wrists caused her to open her eyes with a start. The water slowly dripped down her forehead and she saw Roberto/Stephan standing over her with a glass slightly tilted, letting only a small drop escape at a time. Laughing, she thought this was some kind of game. She tried to roll out of the way but couldn't move her wrists and ankles had been tied to the bed frame.

"What the hell?" she demanded.

"Shhh, you'll wake the neighbors," he said as he forced a wadded up washcloth in her mouth.

Her eyes were wide open now, her heart was beating hard and fast, she was scared, really scared. She thought she had everything under control. What happened?

"Has anyone ever told you that you talk in your sleep, cheerie?" his voice now indicating his European background. "You really had me fooled. I would have never thought one of your stupid agencies would come up with a plan like this to trap me. Who are you working for? CIA?"

She shook her head no.

"FBI?"

Again no.

"Scotland Yard?"

No.

"Interpol?"

No.

"Well it really doesn't matter who you're with. Because you're going to die and I'm going to get away, just like I always do." He pulled out a stiletto knife; the blade went "pop" as it sprung from the housing. In the stillness of the situation it sounded like a gunshot. She started shaking with fear, jerking her arms and legs trying to get free. He had a fiercely, sadistic crazed look on his face as he approached the bed.

"I've got to say, you're a nice looking bitch and a hell of a lay, and I really hate to do this. We could have had a lot of fun together. So don't take this personally, it's just business."

He raised the knife above his head...

...Brringgg! Brringgg! The telephone called out to her.

She looked around; she was sitting in the rocking chair in her living room. The late afternoon summer sun was streaming in through the window. She looked at the clock, it was almost six, and she was dripping wet with perspiration.

Brringgg! The answering machine started recording the message.

"Hey girlfriend," it was Gypsy. "I guess you're not in, I'll talk to you tonight. I've got some business at eight, so I've got to run. I'll see you at the Big 'O' around tenish. Ciao."

A dream. It was all just a dream, she thought to herself. No, it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare. Whatever thoughts she had about playing the spy game were suddenly put out to pasture.

***

Cody's nightmare had really shaken her up. She considered staying home, but thought what are the chances of something like that happening. Agent Franklin said himself that Roberto was probably sipping a Mai Tai and sunning himself on some Caribbean beach by now.

As she walked out the door of her apartment, she suddenly stopped, went back inside, picked up the agent's business card, and put it in her purse. You never know, she said to herself, you can't be too careful.

She walked through the door of the Oyster Bar and a blast of cool air hit her in the face. It was almost ten and she didn't see Gypsy at her booth. So she stepped up to the bar, ordered her favorite drink and zigzagged her way back to Gypsy's booth. Sitting down she lit up a Virginia Slim and watched the dancers making love to the music echoing from the jukebox. She had her back to the door and didn't see him approaching the booth. Before she could make a move, he sat down directly opposite her. "Oh, my God," she almost screamed. She pinched herself hard on the thigh to make sure she wasn't dreaming again. It was him, the co-star of her earlier nightmare, the illusive Roberto himself.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he inquired smoothly.

"I don't know. I'm meeting someone and she should be here any minute," she replied. Her legs were shaking like crazy under the table.

"That's okay, I'll split when she gets here. But I just wanted to say that I saw you in here last night and the only reason I'm here tonight was in hopes that you'd be here again." He smiled his killer smile.

She realized that she should try and keep him here until she could contact Agent Franklin.

"Well, I guess that would be okay."

"You know you're very beautiful and I was really turned on watching you dance last night," he said laying on the charm.

"What are you drinking? And would you like another?" he asked.

"Sure, that would be nice. It's a Long Island Ice Tea."

"I'll be right back," he said.

"Okay, I've got to use the ladies room anyway."

"Then I'll meet you back here in a few minutes."

"Okay."

She tried not to look like she was running to the restroom, but felt she couldn't get there fast enough and that he was watching and knew her plan. She was almost panting when the door finally closed behind her and she was safely inside. She pulled her cell phone from her purse and dialed the phone number on the card.

"This is William Franklin," he answered.

"Will, this is Cody Daniels. I'm at the Oyster Bar on West 40th Street and that guy you're after, Roberto, he's here. He's trying to pick me up. I'm really scared, what should I do?"

"Keep him there, don't do anything heroic, but do whatever you can to keep him there. We're on our way. We'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Okay, just hurry, I'm really scared and I don't know how long I can keep up this act."

"Don't worry, Cody, the Calvary is on the way."

She hung up the phone and put it back in her purse. Took a couple of deep breaths and tried to shake that nervous lump in the pit of her stomach before it got to her throat. She checked herself in the mirror, she looked all right. She could do this. All she had to do was stay cool, calm and collected. Pretend he's just another guy out looking for a good time. She had played this role many times in the past; another fifteen minutes would be no problem.

As she exited the ladies room, her thinking suddenly changed. Run, she thought. Get away, get out of there as fast as she could. Maybe he won't see me. She looked over at the booth. "Oh shit," she said to herself. Gypsy was there. Her back to her and Roberto looked to be listening intently as she rattled off one of her stories. As soon as he saw Cody, he stood up and waved for her to come over.

***

"This is it folks, we got him. The Oyster Bar on West 40th Street. Let's go people, let's move," Franklin shouted.

There was a mad rush for the door. In no time at all two cars with four agents in each were on the roll. In minutes the blue print of the Oyster Bar flashed on the Bureau's main computer screen and the information about the entrance and exit transmitted to the agents in the cars. They devised their plan of attack on the fly, communicating via two-way radios. They hooked up their headsets and pulled up in front of the bar exactly twelve minutes after receiving the call.

The plan was that Agent Franklin's team would take the front door and Agent Jackson's would cover the back stairway and alley. Since Franklin was the only one who knew Cody he would go in first and survey the situation. A few minutes later Agent Matt Brody would enter and hook up with Will. The other two agents would position themselves to cover the front door in case Roberto was able to slip past Franklin and Brody.

As he walked down to the front door, Franklin said to himself, "Okay Cody, come through for me, doll, be the one that brings this scum bag down."

He removed his tie and stuck it in his pocket. He opened the door and stepped inside. Only then did he remember he forgot to tell the other agents what kind of a bar this was. "Oh well, I guess it shouldn't make any difference," he thought.

Once his eyes adjusted to the dark, he moved to the bar and ordered a Heineken. As he sipped the beer his eyes wandered to the back booth. He saw the back of Cody's head and the back of another queen, but couldn't get a good look at the man seated across from them. He picked up his beer and quietly moved to the other side of the bar. staying out of sight as best he could, he nonchalantly gazed at the booth again. Beyond the dancers, in the dark corner, the disco ball's light rays hit the face of the man talking to Cody and her friend.

There he was, the illusive ghost, Roberto, casually chatting up these lovelies like he was one of the regulars. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world. Franklin hoped this meant his guard would be down and they would be able to take him without much trouble.

Brody came up along side Franklin, holding a bottle of MGD. Franklin nodded toward the back booth and Brody nodded his recognition. Even though he looked at ease, the agents figured he was probably armed. They had to move carefully to keep this from turning into a gun battle and the possibility of a lot of innocent people getting hurt.

The plan was for Franklin to somehow get the girls away from the booth by saying there was someone he wanted them to meet. Once he had the girls safely away from the table, Brody would slip into the booth across from the killer and Franklin would hop into the same side as Roberto, essentially trapping him.

Matthew Brody was only 5'8" tall and somewhat self-conscience about his height. Here he was standing in a bar where most of the girls had to look down to see his face and he was really feeling small. While they waited for the song to end and the dance floor to empty out a bit before they made their move, Brody turned to Franklin and said, "I guess you forgot to inform us what kind of place this was."

"I forgot, sorry. With all the excitement it must have slipped my mind," said Franklin. "But look on the bright side, you can always hide behind them or maybe get one to cover your back."

"Literally," quipped Brody.

The song played its last refrains.

"Ready," inquired Franklin.

"Let's roll," said Brody.

"We're moving in, everybody get ready," Franklin said into the sleeve of his coat.

***

Cody was getting antsy; surely it had been fifteen minutes. Where was the Calvary, she was thinking, when she suddenly heard her name being called from across the dance floor. She turned her head and saw Agent Franklin approaching their booth.

"Cody, hey girl, how's it going? I've been looking for you. Listen I've got something special planned later on and I was wondering if I could talk to you and your friend outside for a minute." Agent Franklin was all smiles, playing his role like he was auditioning for a movie.

Cody's face beamed. She had never been so happy to see anyone in her entire life.

"Hi Will, I'm so glad you showed up. This is my friend Gypsy that I told you about and this is Max, he's in town for one of the trade shows."

"Nice to meet you. Listen Max, you wouldn't mind if I steal these ladies away for a few minutes. I promise to bring them back shortly, good as new."

Roberto/Max shrugged his shoulders, but his survival instinct started tingling and the hair on the back of his neck began to stand on end.

"Damn, Cody, two in one night, you've been holding out on me," joked Gypsy as they piled out of the booth.

They had only taken a few steps when Gypsy realized she had left her purse on the seat. She abruptly stopped, turned around and went back for it before Will could stop her. She bent over and reached for it just as Agent Brody was closing in.

Like a magician, Roberto seemed to produce his gun out of thin air and fired two shots before Brody could get his weapon out of his shoulder holster. The first shot whizzed over Gypsy's head and hit Brody in the right shoulder. Instinctually Gypsy jerked back at hearing the explosion of his first shot. She never heard the second one. It hit her just above the right temple and she was gone before she hit the ground.

wikidts
wikidts
3 Followers