Nightmare of Silent Hill Entry 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

I jerked into reality violently. My whole body reacted to the experience at once. I was sweating and my heart was beating at an ungodly pace. My nipples were hard as rock and a puddle of fluid had soaked the crotch of my pants. My head was pounding and my flashlight was out. It was pitch black so I tapped the flashlight a few times. I was on the floor. That was the longest vision I had ever had. I tried to shake it off and stood up. 'God.'

Something didn't sound right. It sounded like a mill was running inside the building. And then I heard the siren. It sounded like an air raid siren, long and loud. I screamed as the room changed before my very eyes. Just like in my dream, the room seemed to decay to reveal metal grating and rusted beams. The stalls, porcelain, mirrors all dissolved to reveal nothing but rusted metal and stained tile. The world turned mottled reddish brown before me. The siren stopped as the transformation completed. I ran and sat in a corner, hoping that it was a vision as well. After a few moments, I realized it wasn't true. My flashlight flashed on as the room was now three times darker.

I left the bathroom and entered the hallway. The gate was gone now, revealing three mannequin creatures. I could feel adrenaline hit my bloodstream and my temper flare. In a mad rush, I used my weight to spear the first mannequin and since the second one wasn't far from the first one, I used the butt end of my weapon to shove the second one to the ground. Letting go of the flagpole, I pulled out the skillet and smashed the third one to a pulp in one swipe. They all bled out as I put my skillet away and kicked the second one to death. I un-spiked the first one and proceeded down the nightmarish hallway. The double doors to the back hallway were unlocked so I entered them. I checked doors that were locked or broken until the door that read Library Reserve. 'I'm really starting to question all the locked and broken doors. I wonder what's behind them.' I decided to investigate at a later time.

I entered the unlocked room. I see a ghostly visage of older Alessa giggling in a Charlie's Angels pose. She was holding her hands in the shape of a gun. It faded away to reveal an object on the table. I got closer to see a nine-millimeter handgun and two clips of ammo. "Thank You," I said, picking it up and putting the clips in my pocket. 'Yay, high velocity solid metal projectiles. I've never used one of these before. I guess I'll learn.' I slowed down, breathed lightly and practiced aiming. I sat down for a moment, feeling the ache and drowsiness of exhaustion setting in. I knew better than to fall asleep but figured a little rest wouldn't kill me. I sat down in a corner and took off my coat. I pulled off my backpack and flagpole and did a recount of the stuff I had. My backpack held my skillet, a map of Silent Hill, my unused clothes, my unusable cell phone, a couple of nutrition drinks, my wallet, a couple batteries for my flashlight and now the handgun and ammo. 'I should change if I get a chance,' I thought, looking down at my bloodstained clothing. I drank one of the healthy drinks as I thought about Harry and Alessa. 'I have found no trace of Harry but tons of Alessa. What relevance do they have to this town? I have so many questions.'

A loud scraping noise interrupted my train of thought. It sounded like it was coming from the room right next to this one. I quickly put my stuff together and stood up. I cautiously proceeded to the next room, only to find it empty. The scraping noise was coming from the next room. I went over to the rusty steel wall and put my ear to it. Than, to my realization, there was a peephole about eye level in the wall. At first, I was surprised, than cautiously put my eye to it. The same man in the vision with Alessa, raping two other girls, clouded my vision. One girl clung to his leg, obviously drugged and naked, as he had the other pinned to the wall, fucking her.

Reality stung my eyes as I watched the scene morph into something entirely different. My head pounded with hammer-like force but I forced myself to remain watching. Then I heard the voices ...stop...it hurts...kill you...in a high pitched voice and in a lower tone...I will have you...I need you...I am consumed...feel it...FEEL IT...The janitor changed into a creature and the girls, mannequins. The creature seemed wire to a bed frame with barbed wire. He also seemed dismembered of a sort. My face contorted as I got a view of his grayish-red member impaling the mannequin. The mannequin also had chunks of flesh carved out by the barbed wire. The one on the floor had a puddle of blood surrounding it. There were a myriad of muddled words, strange moans, and splashing sounds. Eventually, it stopped and the mannequin fell to the floor bleeding. I felt a little sick but more angry. 'That thing raped Alessa!' My face got heated as the bed frame monster scraped towards the door to the hall. Anger and conviction filled me, conquering what fear I had of the thing. 'It will die for what it did to her.'

The bed frame monster was in the hall and I gave it a few moments before following. I couldn't even see it, only hear it as it moved down the stairs. I followed again at a ridiculous distance. It, followed by me, descended the stairs all the way to the bottom. I was on the last flight when I heard a metal door open and close. I entered the basement with sparks in my eyes and molten metal in my belly. 'This bastard is dead.' I pulled out my handgun and turned off the safety. I pulled back the chamber and checked the two clips in my jacket pocket. Knowing hesitation would only hinder me; I entered the room.

As soon as I entered the room, my head pounded profusely. ...What is the smell...it is...it is...delicious...an untouched flower...I can't resist...I need...I crave...I got a closer look at the thing as it turned to face me. The head, torso and individual limbs were all held to the frame by a solid coating of barbed wire. Its member was blatantly visible but I had tunnel vision so I didn't care. His eyes, bright and human, stared directly at me. ...Give me...the flower...It started to drag on the floor towards me and out of reflex, I shot it once right in the fleshy part of its face. An unearthly yell echoed in my ears and the voice filled my head, ...hurt me...than I kill you bitch... The thing leapt, surprising me, and barbed wire secured it to the ceiling and wall. Doubt filled me a little too late as I fired a shot at its torso. The shot ricocheted and a twisted strand of wire lashed out towards me. It caught me in the shoulder and I yelped in pain. I lurched to the side and fired another shot, this time at it's head. The shot contacted and another yell erupted from the thing. 'That's its weak spot.' The thing lashed at me again but prepared, I dodged easily. It moved forward only dangling from the ceiling in an attempt to get closer to me. I backed up, trying to steady my aim for its head.

Than it lurched back and multiple twisted strands headed straight for me. I quickly dived to the side, managing to land on my feet not too gracefully, but dodging the attack perfectly. I circled his side quickly and shot it twice in the head. It turned around slowly but surely and lashed at me again, forcing me to jump back and lose my aim. I slowly aimed again as it started swinging back and forth. I took another shot and missed miserably. It hooked two more wires to the ceiling and scurried over above me. Just in time, I jumped back as it landed on the floor where I used to be. I quickly noticed that its back was fleshy and pulled out my flagpole, putting my gun away. I jumped, landing awkwardly on its back. With all the force my arms could output, I speared it. It yelled and bucked and I barely managed to stay on by clinging to the flagpole. I dislodged the flagpole and stabbed it again. I stabbed it eight times total, until it stopped moving and started bleeding. The eighth time, I tried to pull the weapon but after trying several times, it would not budge. I got off of it, and flicked it off. I slumped down on the floor, bleeding and disheartened.

The room started changing back to the school's boiler room. The walls changed to pasty white and it smelled of mold. Huge machines appeared, making a faint humming noise. I felt better and tried to clean up my wound. 'I never found Harry. God, when will this nightmare ever end?' I got up to leave. 'I'm not finished here. I still have so many questions.'

Leaving the school, I looked back toward the door because I had a feeling I should. By the door, a ghostly visage of older Alessa was waving to me. I tilted my head in curiosity and heard a faint "Thank You." That simple sentiment did more for me that day than anything ever had in my life. It made me at peace with myself."

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers
12