Nightmare of Silent Hill Entry 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

It had never occurred to me that he would be good at this until now. My body was reacting far too well to this. I wanted sex, the very thing I couldn't bear to think about a few moments ago. His hand sought the crevice between my thighs. He lowered himself kissing a line to my belly button. He unbuttoned my jeans. I gulped. He looked up at me. He must of seen the uncertainty in my face because he said, "I just want to make you cum. That's it." I nodded, hesitantly. He slid my jeans down my legs. I had a sprinkle of hair on my muff and a little on my legs. He didn't seem to mind. He put his hand back in between my legs. His fingers caressed the now engorged, moist pussy lips. I was really sensitive. His fingers moved up, caressing my labia, clit hood and muff. I managed to keep most of my vocal reaction in up until this point. I moan loudly. His finger found the clit hood again and rubbed there. My body spasmed and my knees almost buckled under me. He caught my one leg and put it on his shoulder. His mouth found where his finger had been. His tongue flicked over the spot, earning moans out of me. My pussy was so wet by this point, it was almost dripping out of me. His fingers kept working, one index finger finding its way inside me. My body immediately told me I wanted more. He pushed that finger in and out of me. His tongue didn't stop but to pause for a moment. The middle finger of the same hand pushed inside of me as well. My hand was in his hair by this point and I was moaning consistently. I was close, the heat in my midsection and legs is a sign of the coming orgasm.

"Don't stop. Please. I'm very close." I cooed at him. He didn't stop. Once the heat was there, the tingling started. And once over that edge, the orgasm comes far too quickly. Seconds later, the tone of my moaning reached a crescendo. My pussy clutched at his fingers and I was sweating. I breathed, trying to relax. My heart wanted to come out of my chest, it was beating so hard. I would gladly blow him for that experience. He stood with a smug look on his face. He held up the fingers that were inside me. They glistened with my fluid. I grabbed that hand and put the fingers in my mouth. I had tasted myself many times before and this time was no different. It was obviously pleasing him that I was licking and sucking on his fingers as his dick got hard in his pants again.

I let go of his fingers and crouched down. I ran my hands down his torso and looked up at him. I stroked his hard length under the cloth as I undid the button on his pants. The slacks had a second button right above the zipper, which I undid. The zipper came down easily, revealing blue and red plaid boxers. I pulled his boxers and pants down at the same time, revealing a decent sized member. It was stiff, purple and leaking clear fluid. I took it in my hand and put it mouth level with me. I wasn't huge on blowjobs but the sooner I got it in my mouth, the easier it would be for me to get it over with. So I didn't play around, I immediately took it all the way to back of my mouth. The doctor groaned in delight, his hand clutching the back of my head. I sucked in my cheeks and began moving my mouth in and out on his member. His groaning became louder and more frequent. I became more vigorous, focusing on making him cum. About the time I cupped his balls, his groaning hit a crescendo. But a half a minute later, his dick twitched and hot cum squirted on my tongue. He was pulling my hair, he gripped my head so tight. Two tablespoons and four twitches later, I swallowed the load and stood. He panted and put himself back together.

He whispered, "Thank you so much."

I shrugged.

"Would you like some breakfast?" He asked me cheerily.

"No thank you." My brain was already back on the topic of how to save Alessa. 'What did demons want more than anything? Power. Corruption. Sin. This would not change regardless of the malevolent being. The demon thing that controlled Alessa pacted with her for power over this place. It got dominion, and souls from her.' I stood abruptly, shaking. "I got it. I know what I have to do. I have to go." I said to the doctor. I rushed into the other room, grabbed all my things and threw on my jacket. I rushed back out, and grabbed the gun off the table. I ran over to the stairs down. I pulled out my maps and checked them. The roof. The roof is where I need to be.

The doctor came over and said, "Wait." He handed me the shotgun. "It doesn't have much ammo but you'll have more use for it than me. Come back to me if you get hurt. I can treat your injuries." I nodded. "And one more thing. The Greater Wills cannot exist outside of the Nightmare. That is the best way to escape one. Run, okay?"

"Thank you."I looked at him. I opened the doors out into the garden. I put the shotgun in my bag saving it for something bigger. It only had 8 shells in it so I had to conserve ammo with it. I had plenty of handgun ammo, about 24 rounds, so I pulled it out instead. I headed for the stairs just out of the double doors. I went up to the second floor, finding the staircase to the third floor gated off. The gate was locked. My map indicated there was another set of stairs on the other side of the hospital. So I opened the door to the second floor. The voices of the monsters filled my head as soon as I did. There was a nurse right there. And she had a gun. 'Oh shit.' I leveled my handgun with her head and fired twice. She dropped and bled but the noise didn't stop. I stepped into the hallway only to see another nurse. Luckily, she only had a crowbar. I took the time to aim for her head, considering she was still a few feet from. The click, boom sound of the gun firing echoed in the hallway. She fell and bled out like the other. 'One shot. Not bad. I'm getting better with my aim.' I investigated the gun on the other nurse only to find it to be a rusty revolver. I would have been surprised if it had fired. I knew I was in the M hall so I started trying doors to see if there was anything useful in the rooms. M4, the room across from the stairs opened right up. The bed was upturned and it appeared to be just another dirty room. I looked around more closely. After a minute of looking, the light off my flashlight reflected off something. On the floor, next to the unturned mattress was another pretty orb. This one was opalescent white. I took it. Out into the hall again, I checked M5. It was broken. Finally I went to M6. The door opened. I peeked inside for monsters. Finding none, I entered. Tiled and filthy like the last room, the only thing in here was a box of ammo. I looked in it to find 5 shotgun shells. More fire power for the big ugly things.

I continued back down the hall, finding a pile of junk to the ceiling in a square room. There was a set of double doors that led out into the main hall. There was another nurse with a gun. I said, "Oh, nurse..." accenting the end, picking fun as I leveled my handgun at her head. Two shots later it was another body to add to the pile I'd accumulated. I found the door to the other set of stairs. I crossed the hall, finding no monsters down the fork to my left. I saw the elevator, but there was a hall behind it. Finding no icky things, I tried the elevator. No ding, no lights. 'It's probably dead. Fuck.' Checking my handy map, I realized the elevator control room was on the roof. I hoped the stairs next door weren't blocked off or I was stuck on the first and second floors. I went back to that staircase and headed up. It wasn't blocked off or gated, so I climbed the stairs all the way to the roof. I noted that there was no door to the third floor in this staircase, it was just a wall. 'Weird.' As I opened the door to the roof, the light hit me like a hammer. Being reliant on my flashlight in the dark hospital, my eyes took a moment to adjust to the bright outside. It was still gray and foggy. I saw the door to a small building that was the control room. The rest of the roof was plain, other than the tall, chain-link fence around the edge of it. It was so tall I probably couldn't have climbed it. I went over to the door, keeping an eye out for monsters. The door opened and nothing jumped me. Inside was small, all a generator looking thing. It wasn't running. I hope it didn't require any fancy electrical jerry-rigging, because I didn't know shit about that stuff. There was a big black case on a pedestal about hip level with me. In the case, there was two small round indentations. I felt them, wondering what they were for. The indentations made me think of the two pretty orbs I picked up. I dug in my backpack until I found one. It was light and just about the right size. I put the opal one in the right side and I heard a light click sound from the box. I pulled out the onyx one and put it in the other indent. Another click emitted and the two pieces of the box pulled apart, revealing a lever. 'That was easy, almost too easy. But what if I had not picked up one of the orbs; I would have had to go all the way back for it. I'm glad I checked everything. Apparently I'm pretty good at this whole thing.' I thought as I struck the Charlie's Angels pose. As I headed outside, the pain of a vision hit me.

The roof of the white hospital was at contrast with the ink black sky. The white concrete had veiny red cracks in it. In front of me was a white humanoid creature. It's head ceased twitching. I felt petrified as it asked me...Can you hear me, sacrifice?...

The vision left me on my ass and the world black and rusted. Only the robed creature wasn't there. I shook, the gun rattling in my hand. 'That thing can kill me. It's invincible here. What if it comes up on the roof?' I pulled my pack around and dug around for a drink. I found one of my shakes and guzzled it. I threw the empty bottle across the roof. I huddled up, rocking.

I stayed like that for a while, at least until I stopped shaking. 'I have to keep moving. I have to find Alessa. No matter what the danger. She could be trapped by that thing.' I remembered the easy-to-get-to elevator that I just repowered on the second floor and decided to go back down the stairs. As I go through the door of the second floor and heard the voices of the monsters ...that doctor...he has such a hot body...Oh, yes... I didn't see them initially so I turned the corner, going down the hall to the left. The voices got louder as I went. I got the glimpse of a nurse with a revolver before a hail of gunfire aimed at me thundered in my ears. I immediately ducked. I leaned against the nurse's station counter. I felt the burn of searing pain in my left side. I dropped the handgun and pulled out my shotgun. I winced at even moving my left side. I put the flashlight on the counter, knowing the nurses would be attracted to it. I scooted over to the edge of the counter and I waited for the nurses to come out. I put a knee under me and braced the butt of the gun on the floor, knowing the recoil would be frame rattling. I aimed the barrel up and listened for the cunts. 'Fucking bitches are gonna get blown to bits.' One meandered out of the station and the moment she was beside me, I filled her with buckshot and pumped the gun. I whipped out and braced the gun in my shoulder as I blew a hole in the second bitch's cervix. I stood up, pumping the gun and blew a hole in the torso of the third. The recoil almost killed my left side as my left arm went numb and I dropped the gun with my left hand. I noticed a shiny badge on the desk to my left. I snatched it up. I sat down and lifted up my shirt. Of course, it was a bloody mess where the wound was. Now that everything in the place knew where I was, I hurriedly cleaned the blood up with gauze. 'Who would have thought a bullet graze would hurt so damn much.' I applied some hydrogen peroxide to the wound and put a bandage on it. I put everything back in my bag, including the shotgun with the safety on. I picked up the pistol again before standing. 'That's what I get for getting careless and arrogant.'

I limped slightly, favoring my right side to the elevator. The button up lit up after I hit it. A light ding sounded as the doors opened. I got into the metal, sterile square. A few moments of height equilibrium sickness and I was on the third floor. As I stepped out from the elevator, the voices got me. ...Why... nobody love me? Why I...lonely?... The thing at my feet was human sized with crooked arms and legs. Its snout was elongated like an anteater. It had clubs on its forearms and had the same rotting look as the rest of the creatures here. It scuttled into the hall make a high-pitched chirping sound as it did. The sound hurt my ears, making me wince. I aimed my gun at the floor and tried to keep pace with the thing. I struggled, considering the thing moved so fast. I got my chance when it came close to attack me. Before it struck out at my legs, I plugged it with two bullets to the body. It flinched but skittered away from me. I followed it again and waited for it to come close. It did and I fired one more shot into it. It convulsed, shrilled and stopped moving. I let out a breath, glad I came away unscathed. I couldn't afford anymore major injuries.

I turned down the hall, heading west and realized this floor had the same layout as the second floor. I turned down to my right, to a door that said special treatment. The door was metal with only a small reinforced window. There was a metal handle and one of those card slider things next to the door. I remembered the badge I picked up and dug it out of my pocket. I saw the magnetic strip on the back and slid it through the little machine. There was a click as I put the badge back in my pocket. Upon entering, there was a nurse. I shrunk to the wall until I realized she only had a syringe. I took a moment to aim for her head as she lumbered toward me. She lunged at me and I said, "Isn't that medical malpractice, Nurse?" as I fired two shots into her head. She never answered as she died on the floor. The special treatment room was all white, dingy tile with four metal doors. The metal was the signature rusted color of this place but wasn't grates. I tried the door to the first room, it didn't open so I moved to the second one. The inside was the rusted metal as well. There was paper skewed about on the floor. One sheet caught my eye as it was covered in large black splotches. Amid the spots, read:

Watch out for the blond intern! She's a fiery one. Numerous complaints about rough handling. She's hot, so put her up for consideration anyway.

I puzzled over the note as I moved to the next door. It was also locked so I moved to door four. 'So, what's behind curtain number four Bob?' When I opened the door, a vision hit me.

My arms are bound around me. I keep scratching myself, the doctors say. Why is my hair always in my face? Red, red everywhere! Please... the monsters will eat me!

I gasped as the nightmare returned. I couldn't shake the doubt that remained in the wake of the vision. I went into the hall again. The staircase door on this side was broken, meaning I would have to use the stairs on the other side of the hospital. I entered the double doors leading to the s rooms. I started checking doors, when the doors to the day room opened up on me. I heard maniacal high-pitched giggling when a vision hit me.

A cute young blond nurse was hovering over a body on a gurney. Upon closer inspection, her front was covered in wet blood and she had a mad grin on her face. In her hand was a surgeon's knife, which she was using to stab the lifeless body over and over again. She then looked at me...

She was an inch from my face when I saw reality. She had long spindly limbs and a plump round torso. She was faceless other than a smiling maw that reached from side to side of her head. She brandished gnarly, rusted knives in each hand. She slashed at me, which I had to duck to get out of the way of. I moved around her, backing up. I shot a round into her round belly and she screeched. She ran at me with unearthly speed. I rolled to the side and hitched. The wound in my side made that especially painful. The pause cost me though, as she was on top of me again. She lashed at me wildly, nicking flesh as I scrambled to get out of the way. The consistent pain in my side was slowing me down. I fired three more shots at her as I backed away again. I ran around to the side of her, trying to keep her as far away from me as possible. I fired at her again but then the gun clicked. I would have to reload. The bullets were hitting but not slowing her down in the least. They didn't even look like they were hurting her that much. 'If I get a chance, I will pull out my shotgun. If the bitch gives me a chance.' She lunged at me again, only to have me dodge by a hair's length. Then, I spotted the actual metal gurney with a dead nurse on it in the room. Getting behind it would give me the time I needed to pull out the big gun. 'This is going to hurt, regardless.' I leaped and rolled behind her, and dashed to the gurney. I got behind it but she was already most of the way to the gurney. I grabbed the shotgun and shook the bag off it. I got the butt in my shoulder and the safety off by the time she was in my face. "Eat this, Bitch!" I yelled as I fired a shell into her and pumped the gun. She flew back. I was running on pure adrenaline by this point, putting a timer on killing her. So I charged, firing another shot at her lying form. I paused but when she scrambled to get up, I shot her again. She was still finally. I sighed and my left side went numb again. The nightmare didn't disappear.

Then, I heard the screaming coming from the hall I had come in from. 'It just doesn't fucking end, does it?' I headed down the hallway. The awful noises I had been hearing were much louder as I stepped into the showers. The tile was dirty and reddish-brown. Where it had chipped or was missing entirely, the signature reddish color grating showed underneath. I kept dreading what I would see, considering the nightmare didn't end with that psychotic nurse. I kept thinking of the vision that started this merge. The creature in robes. I shuddered. I was in the locker room, I thought, though it was hard to tell. As I went to look in the stalls, my red world turned white.

Steam from the showers stuck to my skin. The sound of running water didn't drown out the noise of an "Oh...doctor...it's so good." I peeked at the source using my peripheral vision. A naked man had a rather busty woman against the shower wall. He was pounding the woman rather vigorously. The woman still had her nurse cap on. The man was...attractive. Muscular and tanned, he was the image of the iconic modern male. As he turned his head to look at me, bright blue eyes peered at me. He stopped his fucking as he tilted his head at me.

His lips didn't move as I heard, ...A tainted? You do not seem alarmed. That can only mean you can see my human illusion...

With that, the man in front of me became the robed creature of my earlier visions. The world reverted to that of the nightmare hospital. There was a monster nurse on the floor in front of him. I felt fear slam into me like a fist.

"You can form full sentences," it was stated in exasperated breaths.

"Of course I can, I am the Guardian of the God." The statement confused me. He continued, "Unfortunately, all tainted must be sacrificed."

"Sacrificed?"

Sounding very nonchalant, "It means you must die here."

The shotgun was up before my mind acknowledged that fact. The signature boom of the gun blared and recoil shook my arm as shot formed black bloody holes in his chest. The force of the shot pushed him back.

"I forgot to mention that I cannot be killed by you." He stated.

Adrenaline pushed through my veins as I turned around. My feet carried me out the door. My side immediately flared up in pain but I ignored it as I ran. I heard him behind me, a sharp scuttling sound. I glanced behind me and saw him climbing on the walls, similar to a spider. He was gaining on me. My eyes searched and my brain registered for a way out. There was locked door after locked door, until I reached the double doors leading to the main hall. The stairs. I flew to my right, toward the door to the stairs. I slammed into that door, blowing it open, and started my descent. The first floor was my destination. I was jumping down multiple steps at a time as I heard his relentless pursuit. Finally after what seemed like forever, the first floor door appeared.

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers