Nightmare Squad: Four-Poster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

The first time they'd seen the main bedroom they'd stood inside the doorway simply gasping in amazement - although the room itself was, at least by comparison with the rooms in any modern-day house, truly enormous - the four-poster bed they found there was itself so big it still managed to all but dominate it.

'Shit, you could hold a party on that!' Kelly said.

'And you'd need to keep the light on to make sure you didn't lose track of each other.' John answered.

'I was thinking of a party with more than two people John.' she replied with a grin to the others.

'OK people, we've seen the stage, now let's get back downstairs so we can sort out a roster for the players.' Susie broke in.

It was agreed that as Josie had time and time again demonstrated that her senses were more finely tuned to the paranormal than anyone else in the squad, she and Ross should be the couple to spend the first night in the room. Then having worked out times and duties for everyone else, the team made lunch and went their various ways for the rest of the afternoon.

Brad and Susie set about drawing-up a plan of the layout of the house, hoping that by doing so, and if something did appear, it would give them a better chance of maybe identifying the true locus of whatever might be the cause.

Kelly and John went off to change into their running gear then headed off down the drive-way together.

'I think we need to get in a bit of training too.' Ross said as he and Josie watched them go and he took her by the hand.

'Training? What sort of training?'

'Four-poster bed kind.' he replied grinning, then added in a more husky voice. 'What happened in the car really got to me, and in the last few hours I simply haven't been able to stop myself thinking about your pussy Josie.'

'Just my pussy?' she answered with pretended offence.

Ross, taken aback by her apparent indignation, struggled to find an appropriate answer. 'No of course not - that's not what I meant.'

Enjoying his momentary confusion Josie gave it another stir by saying. 'But it's what you said.'

'Yeah, well I - as I said, what we did in the car just left me feeling, well, you know...'

'No Ross, left you how?'

'Horny! Feeling you up like that left me horny - and since then, seeing you, but not being able to kiss or even touch you - well it's just been getting worse!'

'Ah now I understand.' she replied sweetly, at the same time reaching forward and pressing her hand against his crotch. 'Oh yes! Yes indeed - we certainly can't have you walking around with a terrible swelling like that.' she said when she felt the long hard length of flesh that was already straining against the front of his shorts.

The pair of them virtually ran up the stairs; Ross eager to reduce some of the pent-up pressure he'd felt building in the previous hours, and Josie's pussy moistening at just the thought of what she would soon have inside it.

At first Josie was going to make for the room they'd been given as their own, but Ross tugged her the other way. 'No Josie, let's use the main bedroom, after all Susie's decided we should be the first couple to use it - and nobody's said anything about that only being at night.'

When they'd seen it earlier they had been part of the group, and standing just inside the doorway, but this time, when they went in and stood immediately next to the bed they realised just how big it really was. 'You'd have to wonder what was in the mind of the person who had something like this made for them.' Ross said.

'Maybe he was just another horny old goat.' Josie replied, reaching across to start undoing Ross' shorts.

'With delusions about owning a harem.' he replied as he began quickly unbuttoning her shirt.

'Who knows, maybe he had one, after all there are rather a lot of bedrooms for the staff.' she suggested as she started to tug his shorts down.

'Before we go any further help me get this cover off - we don't want to end up wrecking it.' Ross said as he finished off what she'd started, then also got rid of his shoes.

Josie did likewise with her skirt and for a moment each stared at the sight of the other in just their underwear, then common sense prevailed and they stripped the bed down to just its sheet. 'You go first Ross.' Josie whispered throatily, then watched as he carefully unhooked his briefs from the thing that had been making them bulge so provocatively.

'Aah yes!' she sighed when it sprang quiveringly upright. 'Hands and fingers may give a little sweet variety, but they're really no substitute for a cock, especially one like yours.'

'I'm glad it pleases you Josie, but come on, let's see what you're offering in exchange.' he answered throatily.

It took only seconds for Josie to strip off her bra and panties, then she stood there; watching him, watching her - and watching his cock's immediately powerful response to his sight of her complete nakedness.

Recognising the strength of his need - and knowing from her short but already intense experience of Ross' fitness and capacity that he was always capable of fucking her more than just once - Josie decided that in the long run they would both benefit if she did without some immediate pleasure.

'From the look of things I'd say you were already more than ready to blow - what say we quickly just reduce some of the immediate pressure.' she said, watching the steadily seeping flow of pre-cum already dripping from the tip of his cock, then turning to bend herself forward over the end of the bed.

Ross thought she had the most beautiful bottom he'd ever seen; the pale creamy skin completely unblemished, the cheeks both tautly full and smoothly rounded, and in spite of the way he was already feeling he simply couldn't resist the opportunity that position gave him. He felt a shiver run through her body as he ran his hands over her, moving them slowly up and down the backs of her thighs, then slowly caressing each silky globe. And, when he knelt down and began sliding his tongue up and down over the sensuous curves he felt those shivers strengthening.

By moving her legs further apart and bending low he found he could reach her pussy and having given it a couple of flickering licks he stiffened his tongue and ran it slowly up the crack between her buttocks. She gave a cry of surprised delight when she felt his tongue tickling her pussy, then gasped, wriggling her bottom back against his face when it slid up between her cheeks.

He could tell from the strength of her responses just how much she loved what he was doing so while his tongue continued; he slipped his arms around her, caressing the fronts of her thighs with one and her stomach and pubic mound with the other.

All that time his already powerful need had been steadily growing - and that coupled with both the feel and scent of her sent it even higher. But, in spite of what she'd earlier decided Josie had been getting even more worked-up from the intensity of pleasure she was feeling herself, and it wasn't long before it was she that virtually begged him to stop. 'Do it to me now Ross, please! I want to feel you inside me!'

He got up and when she felt him guiding the head between her pussy-lips she lifted herself a little higher, so when he pushed forward, his already rock-hard cock slid straight up into her. 'Oh Ross, that feels so good!' she moaned as he paused, savouring the sensations that were shooting back through him.

'For me too Josie.' he replied gruffly.

With his cock as massively engorged as it was he initially had some fleeting concern about causing her discomfort, so began pushing back and forth rather tentatively. But her pussy was so wet from the way she had responded to what he'd already been doing to her that he found he could immediately get surprisingly deep, and then, from the way Josie started thrusting herself back on to him he knew she was having no problem taking it.

So, using a single, much stronger push, he rammed his cock even deeper. Josie gave a sharp cry as it drove way up inside her, then a low, satisfied grunt when he gave another, and she felt his pelvis jamming up against her arse. She had taken it all.

With his cock completely embedded, he paused for a moment, feeling it throbbing and jerking in reaction to the slick tightness of her pussy, savouring the incredible sensations that were firing off inside his head. Holding himself tight up against her he bent forward, kissing the back of her neck, then whispering. 'You have the most beautiful arse I've ever seen Josie. And, as I've told you before, the tightest, juiciest pussy my cock's ever been in. You can feel how big, how excited it's got, can't you.'

'Yes, yes I can, it's huge. It's stretching me wide open, and I can feel it throbbing.'

'What do you think it wants to do? And what do you want me to do with it?'

'It wants to fuck me. And so do you! And so do I! I really, really need you to fuck me! Need you to open me right up with that enormous cock!' she replied in between short, gasping breaths.

The tone of her reply added to Ross' excitement and as he answered - 'And that's just what I'm going to do.' - he gripped the cheeks of her arse, spread them wide, and began to thrust vigorously in and out.

Her pussy was so tight that if her juices hadn't been so free-flowing he guessed he would never have been able to get so deep. Even so, it felt as though the friction from his cock-head rubbing against its walls was generating sparks, sparks that zipped up his spine and triggered intense bursts of pleasure in his brain.

He was thrusting so hard Josie was virtually pinned against the end of the bed, but although it was almost impossible for her to move he could tell from the sounds she was making just how excited she was getting. In between the gasping grunts his pounding forced out of her he heard her continuing to urge him on. 'Yes Ross, oh yes! Give me more of that gorgeous cock! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me faster, harder!'

His cock felt as hard as steel, sizzling from the friction it was getting from the hot tightness of her pussy and he looked down, watching it piston in and out of her, its entire length glistening with a frothing mixture of her freely flowing pussy juices. He could hear himself making loud, guttural grunts as he tried to force it even deeper, each forward thrust triggering those incredibly intense shock-waves of pleasure, and a bruising ache in his balls as they repeatedly slapped against the back of her thighs.

Even though the sensations he was getting were so intense - and they'd both thought that the pressure that had built up inside him during the morning, would mean he'd climax quickly - they were both surprised at just how long he managed to hold on before he felt himself starting to build towards it. And, equally surprisingly, it built remarkably slowly, giving him even more time in which to enjoy the sensations he was getting from Josie's super-responsive body. But they were so incredible, so unbelievably exciting that he still wished he could have held on even longer than he did, had even more time in which to savour them.

As the pressure inside him rose steadily higher he rode her faster and faster, sweat starting to drip down off his face and the ache in his balls intensifying as their contents seethed and churned. But when he finally felt them tightening, drawing up for that final, massive surge, he still managed to thrust even harder and deeper.

'Yes! Oh Ross, yeesss! I'm coming!' Josie suddenly cried between the gasping sobs brought on by the speed and power of his action.

'I'm coming too! Any moment now I'm going to flood your pussy.' he growled gutturally, then, just a few seconds later a climax that felt even more powerful than he'd expected ripped through him. He gave a series of loud, rasping grunts as each gout of semen scalded up the length of his flashing cock, and felt Josie convulsing as they shot deep into her flexing cunt.

He drove on, frantically ramming himself into her, his cock pumping out everything he had, and, when he was finally done, with his cock still jammed hard up inside her, he collapsed forward on to her heaving back.

Not surprisingly, neither of them had been in a position to see, nor had had the inclination to check, but behind them, amongst the bank of equipment along the far wall, several small, red alert lights were slowly blinking.

But, in spite of the way Ross' still quivering cock was continuing to stimulate the nerve ends buried deep inside her, once the full force of the massive orgasm had subsided a little Josie sensed something. 'Hold still Ross, don't move!' she whispered, slowly turning her head.

For a moment she saw it - then it was gone, slipping away in a pale, smoky trail, like the blown away final traces of a burnt-out cigarette.

'They were here!' she whispered in a low secretive voice, and only then noticed the still blinking alert lamps. 'Damn!' she muttered as she pulled herself forward, noisily uncoupling herself from Ross' still plugging cock. 'We missed them!' she exclaimed when she saw the look of confused bewilderment on his face. 'I saw them, well at least I saw them leaving - and look at the alerts.' she added, nodding across at the still blinking lamps.

'Shit! We did exactly what the newlyweds did, had our backs to them.' Ross replied.

'Yes, but at least we've proved one thing.'

'What's that Josie?'

'They don't only appear at night - and I understand that pretty unusual for most apparitions.'

'And it looks as though it is the sexual activity that brings them out.'

'Yes, at least it certainly looks like that.'

'So what do we do now - wait until the others come back?' Ross asked.

'Oh I have a much better idea - but first, a quick shower I think.' Josie answered with a sparkle in her eyes.

Even though they spent much of their time under the shower in giggling groping and fondling of various parts of each other Josie still managed to explain her idea to Ross. 'If we're right about it being the sexual activity that triggers their appearance we need to use a position that allows us to watch for them. And, as I want to see if I can actually make some sort of contact, I'll need to be on top.'

'Well you know how much I like us doing it that way.' Ross replied. 'Have you picked a particular position?'

'Yes, but I thought a little sixty-nine first, just to get you fully in the mood - OK?'

'More than.'

So, once showered and dried they returned to the bedroom, and having re-set all the monitors they returned to the bed. Josie had Ross lie down then got down on all fours and straddled herself above him, her pussy above his mouth and his already partially rearoused cock beneath hers. 'You'll have to be prepared for me to stop you - I mean if I sense them reappearing.' she warned before fully settling herself.

As absolutely nothing happened for at least fifteen or twenty minutes, each of them had more than enough time to thoroughly restimulate the other; Ross' licking and lapping soon had Josie's pussy dripping - and by then her lips, mouth and tongue had completely reinvigorated his cock. In fact Josie had all but given up on the couple reappearing and had decided not to waste the opportunity of having the rigid length of it where both of them really preferred it to be.

Giving his rearing cock one last, powerful suck she lifted her head and turned. 'Looks as though we're on our own Ross - time for something a little more meaningful I think.' she said as she got up and moved forward to squat above him. 'I hope you don't mind the view of my back.' she added.

'With an arse like yours, how could I?' he replied, slipping his hands up to lightly caress the silky tautness of those twin globes.

But, even as Josie positioned herself; using one hand to steady his cock and the other to spread the hot wetness of her pussy-lips, she sensed them - then, as she lowered herself and took the first few inches of him into herself - she saw them materialising.

Fearing that once they had fully appeared any further movement or sound might frighten them away again Josie whispered - 'They're returning.' - pushed herself fully down to rest her buttocks on Ross' thighs, then, although the feel of his twitchily spearing cock made it difficult, held herself silently motionless.

The original drifts of grey smoky substance she'd first spotted quickly grew denser, then took form and grew more substantial, until she could clearly see the two of them.

Even if his paranormal sense's had been as keen as Josie's, with her body blocking his view Ross would still have seen none of what she did - and although Josie let her mind reach out in an attempt to reach theirs, to him the room remained both silent, and apart from themselves and the once again slowly blinking lamps, empty. All he had to pass the time was the feeling of Josie's juicily tight pussy gripping his cock, and the thought of how much better it would be if she weren't so finely tuned to whatever it was that was preventing her from doing what he really wanted her to do.

But although the silent emptiness seemed to stretch almost interminably the gripping tightness kept his cock keenly hard and when Josie brought it to an end by softly whispering - 'Tonight then.' - then, in her more usual voice - 'Sorry Ross, your turn now.' - and began moving herself up and down, he soon found his previous physical arousal being quickly re-fired.

She took him, and by the sounds of her cries, also herself, to a more than satisfyingly exciting orgasm, but even once that was over, would say nothing of what had happened to her during the time she'd been silently motionless. 'I'll tell everyone at the same time Ross, just be patient please.' she said as she finally pulled herself up off his fully drained cock.

* * * * *

Once Kelly and John had returned from their run and showered and changed the team met to discuss that evening's plans - which were of course thrown into temporary confusion by Josie's announcement that she had already make contact with the targets of their investigation. Leaving out the all but necessary details of her and Ross' activities she described how the young couple had appeared, then went on to explain what she had learned about the cause of their continuing ties to that room.

'They're rather like the couple whose experience brought us all here.' she began. 'The woman, well she was no more than girl really, was the daughter of the man owning the house. She had been betrothed to the son of another local big-wig - and perhaps rather unusually for those times, she actually loved him. Anyway, they were married in the main church in town and were returning here to spend their wedding night, before leaving the following day for their honeymoon in Europe. But on the way back from the church there was an accident; the horses pulling their carriage got spooked by something, the carriage overturned, and they were both killed, outright.'

Josie glanced around the faces watching her, then continued. 'Of course in those days sex was not quite as free-wheeling as it is today - so they were virgins, both of them. Not only virgins, but still completely uninformed about sex.' she added.

'What they seem to be trying to do is to find out exactly what it's all about; I mean not only what's involved, but even how they were supposed to go about doing it.' she explained. 'They seem to think that once they have satisfied both their perfectly natural curiosity and understand what had been expected of them, in effect finally consummating their marriage - that in itself might free them, release them from here.' she concluded.

'Well Josie seems to have done all the ground-work for us - well done Josie!' Susie said when she thought that Josie had completed her report.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers