Nightmare Squad: Four-Poster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

'There is one more thing Susie.' Josie interrupted.

'What's that?'

'I sort of made an appointment for us, for tonight.'

'An appointment, what sort of appointment?' Susie asked,

'Well I sort of thought we, I mean all of us - after all we've all agreed that the bed is more than big enough...'

'You've booked us in for a group-sex session, so they can watch us.' John interjected excitedly.

'Is that what you've done?' Susie asked.

'Yep! Exactly that. I thought they'd learn much more - and faster, if we did that. You know, each pair of us can be doing something different, sort of demonstrate some of the various positions for them.' Josie explained.

It was clear to see from the excited look on everyone's face that nobody had any complaints about her idea, and really all that was left for them to decide was who would be doing what, and exactly how. Given her role as the team leader they agreed to leave those details up to Susie's imagination and set about starting to make themselves a meal. Then once they had got things under way they took it in turns to head for the bathroom to shower.

A couple of hours later, having eaten and cleaned-up the six of them went upstairs and once the monitoring equipment was switched on, Susie outlined the scenario she'd decided upon.

As Josie had established herself as the couple's prime contact Susie wanted her to be in a position where she could continue to easily maintain both visual and mental contact, so told Ross that he should lie with his head at the foot of the bed, then with Josie kneeling above him while facing the same way, he would be able to demonstrate the art of cunnilingus. While he was doing that, on one side of the bed John would begin slowly fucking Kelly doggie-style, and on the other, Brad would use the more traditional technique on Susie herself.

Then as they all started to undress she reminded them of just why they were there. 'Don't forget everyone, keep things nice and slow - this is to be an educational demonstration for our visitors, not just a chance for you all to get your rocks off! And assuming what we're going to do will trigger their appearance we don't know either how long it will take for them to do so, nor how much time they'll need to absorb what each of us doing. And finally, everyone but Josie please keep very quiet - we don't want to scare them off once they are here.' she warned them.

'And don't you forget Ross that once I've made contact I'll be shifting back to do what we did this afternoon, so make sure your cock stays nice and hard for me.' Josie added.

As buttons and zips were unfastened six pairs of eyes roamed around the scene; here a pair of large and heavily meaty breasts, there a smaller, neater pair - here an already partially engorged penis, there a still flaccid, uncircumcised one - here a pair of tautly muscled buttocks, there a softer, much rounder set - here an almost glowing white display of skin, there a much darker, and to some, an even more sensual one.

Whether it was the varied display, or that of each individual's partner's, by the time they were all stripped down, nobody had been able to remain totally unaroused - and as cocks grew and stiffened, nipples tightened and pussies moistened.

However, none of them were such automatons that they could simply organise and arrange themselves in the tableau Susie had pre-planned without at least some preliminaries. So for several minutes there was a good deal of kissing and fondling of their partner, the effectiveness of which was very soon on obvious display. Then, although there was no outward signal each of the three couples were more than happy to set about arranging themselves for what Susie had called their 'educational demonstration'.

Once Kelly had settled herself on hands and knees on the edge of the bed, John found he had no trouble in immediately slipping his cock into her obviously more than ready pussy, and it only took just one, strong single thrust to embed it right up to the hilt. On the other side of the bed, whether because Susie's pussy was smaller and tighter, or just because he himself preferred doing that way, it took Brad a score or more shorter, quicker jabs to get him to the same point. Meanwhile, at the lower end of the bed Ross' tongue was already slowly but skilfully working away at Josie's pussy.

In spite of the rippling waves of pleasure she immediately felt Josie managed to concentrate her mind elsewhere, awaiting the first flickering tendrils of awareness that would alert her to the presence of their target couple. And, perhaps because of what had happened earlier it was actually no more than three or four minutes from once the team had settled into their various activities that she felt it, became aware of their imminent appearance.

Apart from Josie's whispered - 'They're here! - nobody but her saw or heard anything for quite some time, so each had to continue to try to maintain control of themselves whilst being involved in both giving and receiving what were usually quite all-consuming sensations.

Josie watched the smoky mistiness thickening, taking shape, then finally saw what she had that afternoon - a bewildered, but clearly anxious young couple from a time that had ceased to exist more then a hundred years previously.

At first they just stood there, obviously far too embarrassed to look at what was happening - but once Josie was able to link her mind with theirs, she did her best to explain the purpose of it all. Then, once the ghostly couple understood what she had done for them they approached closer; their hands gripping each other's noticeably tighter - and soon after that Josie saw them exchanging shyly embarrassed glances as they took in the detail of all that was happening.

But, although at first it was all but imperceptible, even as they were doing that Josie felt sure she could see a change occurring, it appeared that their forms were slowly becoming just that much more distinct.

Once begun, the process grew more quickly, and within a few minutes their bodies were almost as substantial as were the team's. Josie took a risk and spoke in her normal voice. 'Hello - it looks as though you want to join in with us.'

For a moment she thought she'd been wrong, the couple's form trembled, their outlines momentarily blurring - but then that stopped, and although they made no sound, she 'heard' them say - 'May we?'

'Of course, there's plenty of room for another couple.' Then speaking much more softly, said to the others. 'Make a little more space for our friends, I think they've worked out what newlyweds are supposed to be doing.'

Her message made the others spin around in the direction she was looking; John and Brad both stopping in mid-stroke, and everyone discovering that they too could now see them; see the obviously eager young couple, see their flushed faces, their feverishly bright eyes.

However, although they were both clearly enthusiastic to try something of what they had seen they first had to deal with the problem of their clothing. The hooks, eyes and lacings of the young woman's crinoline gown, not to mention the various layers of garments beneath it, had until then always been dealt with by a lady's maid - and the young man had absolutely no previous experience in dealing with such things. But, as they say - 'where there's a will, there's a way' - and although there were times when his growing frustration at the complexities of what he was encountering might have turned the whole business into a fiasco, eventually he had her down to just a final ribbon-bedecked camisole and beneath that, a prettily matching pair of bloomers.

Once he'd achieved that success he began removing his own things, much more quickly, and once he stood there in only his drawers everyone, and apparently especially the young woman, was glad to see that judging by the size of the bulging protrusion in the front, he had lost of his enthusiasm for whatever was to come.

The team was glad to see that even though the carnal temptations had been so graphically laid out for them, the couple still did what each of them had earlier done - they embraced, and kissed. Although their actions were initially far less demonstrative than those the team members were used to doing with each other, in time they became just a little more overtly passionate - mouths opening rather more widely and hands definitely moving more freely over each other's body. Perhaps only Josie and Ross were in a position to see it, but before the couple finally broke apart, they distinctly saw the young man's hand slip up to cup one of the girl's breasts - and perhaps even more surprisingly, even the young woman reaching down for a reassuring feel of what she had seen making such an impression in his drawers.

All that was left for them was to take that last step; strip off the remainder of their garments, and set about finally consummating their long, long ago marriage. And, following Josie's suggestion to them, although there was still a trace of their reluctant embarrassment, they did so, right in the very centre of that massively spacious bed.

Not knowing if the couple were even aware of the potentially painful process of taking his wife's virginity Josie warned and advised them of how best to go about it - then, having seen them through that first hurdle, and confident they were perfectly capable of coping with the delights that would follow, she quietly told everyone to relax. 'I think we've done all that we can for them - so let's just put on a bit of show of a few of the variations they might have to look forward to.'

Whether it was that the young man had been endowed with a remarkably strong potency, or that he simply had over a century's frustration powering him - he proved himself all but insatiable, regaining a fresh erection over and over again. And once made aware of what her own body was capable of the young woman proved equally eager to take what he was offering, from any direction. In fact, on at least one occasion during the evening, when he had seemed to be a little slower in reacting to her, she did what she had at one stage seen Susie doing to Brad, taking her lover's still semi-erect cock in her mouth and revitalising his virility by bobbing and sucking it back to life.

Giving impetus to their activities was what the team were getting up to all around them; although most of them kept one eye on the couple's activities, once they were certain they were more than capable of working things out for themselves, they took full advantage of their circumstances. Neither limiting themselves to the original positions Susie had allocated, nor even, in time, to the partner.

Josie recalled the comment Ross had made in the car - about Susie having a film-star's looks - and had seen his eyes staring at the curvily lithe form she'd exposed when they'd undressed. So, once they had all experienced their first climaxes she'd manoeuvred them closer to where she and Brad were lying recovering - and lifted Ross' hand over to rest on one of Susie's pert breasts. Even as she saw Susie responding to the unfamiliar touch, Josie slid herself lower and slid her lips down over the familiar shape of Brad's sticky and still partially engorged cock.

Susie had previously seen with what expertise Ross' tongue had treated Josie's pussy and once she realised that Josie was taking care of Brad, she swung herself around so she too could experience at least a little of that herself. And as it was immediately obvious he had no objection to an already wetly leaking pussy, held him there until he had given her what proved to be a powerfully unforgettable orgasm - then returning the favour by giving him one that if his reactions were anything to go by seemed to be equally forceful.

Some time later Josie found herself being fondled by John, and knowing his staying power, found herself becoming almost instantly heatedly aroused. Seeing that Susie and Ross appeared to be heading for a second helping of each other, and that Brad and Kelly were also getting together, she spread her legs and welcomed that dark, chunkily stubby, but seemingly tireless cock inside herself.

So it was two, perhaps three hours later when Josie 'heard' the young woman's voice. 'We just wish to thank you for what you have done for us. Although we regret we were deprived of the opportunity of spending our full lifetimes' enjoying these pleasures, at least we now know the true benefits that a marriage can bring. We can now go to our rest. So, once again, our deepest, and most sincere thanks.'

When Josie looked up to where they'd been resting together all she saw were the lingering, faintly spiralling smoky trails of their departure. 'They've gone!' she said with a trace of sadness in her voice.

Given the amount of energy that each had expended by then there were no objections when Susie suggested that it was actually a good time to bring their activities to a close - and each of the original three couples headed to their separate bedrooms to get a well deserved night's sleep.

When they met again for breakfast there was distinct feeling of despondency in the air - but Susie quickly dispelled it with an announcement. 'I know we could say 'mission accomplished' at this stage - but, we've been hired for up to a week and although Josie tells us that the couple have left for good, I'm not really sure that we can be certain of that.'

There were a couple of people who had puzzled looks on their faces, but several more - anticipating what might be about to come - who had excitedly broad grins.

'So,' Susie continued. 'I think we should stay on for just a few more days - just so we can be certain we've actually done what we were hired to do!' she concluded.

The team took full advantage of the opportunity that gave them and by the time they headed back for their base almost everyone had tried almost every possible position with almost everyone else. And although it was one of the very few missions that had not included a horror, danger or even death, it remained one that none of that six would ever forget.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers