Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives in to temptation but stops before it's too late.
5.1k words
4.3
62.3k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,203 Followers

"Sorry, we took so long." Jill said as she walked into the store five minutes later.

"It's ok." I said, keeping my eyes firmly on the page I had been at for an hour now.

A few seconds later Troy walked in. I looked up and saw he was sweating. Sweating like he had just finished a workout which, well, he had. He ambled in my direction, and started getting behind the counter. I looked at him questioningly and gestured with his thumb towards his mouth, and came close to me.

There was a mini-fridge under the counter with stuff for us employees - water, juice, colas, etc. It was right next to my feet. I could almost feel the heat radiating off Troy's body as he stood right next to me, and bent down to open the mini-fridge. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. A man I had seen just minutes back fully naked. And I could not help but think of his dick as my gaze moved towards his crotch..

Not that there was anything to see. Troy wore really loose clothes. Loose jeans, with a long almost knee-length t-shirt. The only bulge in his clothes was of his stomach bulging out of his t-shirt. Troy took a bottle of water out of the fridge, opened it and emptied it into his mouth. Standing next to me, over a foot taller than me, and pouring that water down his wide-open mouth he looked even more like a gorilla than usual.

"Could I have some water too?" Jill said getting behind the counter. With me and Troy standing there, she could not get to the fridge.

I bent down to open the fridge, and Troy had the same idea. He bent down and reached for the fridge, but a second later than me. And his big hand hit my left breast with a mild thump. I have bigger than average boobs. Not freakishly massive, but they fill out a C-cup perfectly. So when I bent down, they were sort of suspended from my body and I was sure Troy hitting my boobs was an accident.

"Umm...sorry." Troy said in an embarrassed voice and withdrew his hand.

"It's ok." I said, marveling at how hard even that gentle accidental touch seemed to be. It had made my breast gyrate a few times. I reached down, picked up a bottle and gave it to Jill, who didn't seem to have noticed what happened. Troy lumbered out from behind the counter, and walked back to the pumps. And I turned my attention to Jill.

She must carry a compact in her pockets or something. Even after what I had seen, Jill wrapping her lips around Troy's huge dick and sucking it, her make-up was perfect. Her lipstick seemed even and undisturbed. She had to have touched it up on her way back.

"What're you staring at Savvy?" Jill said, and I realized I had been staring a little too obviously.

"Oh. Nothing. I....I like your lipstick." I said, making up an excuse. And got back to my book.

When I told Vinit what I had seen, he got even more excited than before. He actually canceled a conference call to have sex with me. I told him in as much detail as I could what I remembered. And we tried the position, of him holding my ankles up, but somehow it was too uncomfortable and his dick kept slipping out. So we just did it regular doggy style.

Over the next week, it became somewhat of a ritual. At 3 a.m., Jill would say they were going for a smoke and a walk. I would wait for ten minutes, then lock up the store and head to the shrubs. Make my way through the shrubs to my spot. And watch them have sex. The range of their positions amazed me. Some times Troy would fuck her standing up, holding her against a tree. Sometimes she would ride him. There were the usual positions, and of course the one where he held her ankles up, like a wheelbarrow. I would tell Vinit everything in detail and our sex life improved beyond recognition.

One detail I did leave out was how big Troy's dick was. I was sure that Vinit might feel emasculated, even if he didn't admit it to me. So when Vinit asked me, I said "It is about the same as yours". He did not believe it at first, but I assured him that the big monstrous black guy had a dick which was roughly the same size as his. And finally Vinit seemed convinced.

The one day, a couple of hours before leaving for work, I got a call from Pareshbhai,

"Jill is taking tonight off." he said. 'It will be just you at the counter."

"Will Troy be there?" I asked, wondering if the two of them had decided to spend the night somewhere else.

"Yes, he will be there. I wouldn't leave you alone all night, dikra." he said and hung up.

Troy and I exchanged just pleasantries and nod when the shift began. We never talked much anyway. And I didn't smoke, so couldn't join him on smoking breaks. I just took care of business and read my book as Troy manned the pumps.

At 3 a.m., as per habit, I looked outside, expecting to see Jill and Troy together preparing for their smoke-sex-walk. But then I realized Jill hadn't come in tonight, so that was not going to happen. I got back to my book when the door opened. Troy poked his head in and said,

"Be back in a bit."

I nodded. He nodded back, and ambled away. In the same direction he went in every night with Jill. But there was no Jill with him. That puzzled me. Why was he going there alone? Maybe he was actually going just to have a smoke and stretch his legs, I decided. He would be back soon.

Fifteen minutes passed and he still wasn't back. That really puzzled me. What was happening? I wondered if Jill, despite taking the night off, had still decided to make their nightly outdoor sex date. Maybe they were in those trees right now, like every night, having sex. Or maybe it was some other woman Troy had called over. My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to investigate.

I locked the store and walked towards the usual spot. Got into the shrub, and squat-walked slowly past them taking my usual route. Moving past the last shrub, where I usually watched everything from, I came to a stop. And looked straight ahead among the tress at the spot they usually had sex at. But it was empty. Confused, I was about to turn around when,

"You're here." I heard a voice say close to me. I turned my neck and saw Troy sitting on the ground near a shrub about 5 feet away from me.

"Ummm..." I couldn't think of what to say.

"Been waiting."

"What?" I said.

"I've been waiting for you to show up." Troy said, looking at me with a piercing gaze.

"I was just....looking for you to....for some help...with some boxes.....of chips." I said, managing to string a story together. And once I got it strung, I continued confidently. "I needed your help to get some boxes of chips out of the storage closet."

"No, you weren't." he said matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I was." I said, resolved to stick to the official response.

Troy put his palms on the ground, propped himself up slightly and moved sideways until he was seated right next to me. Then he turned to face me and said,

"I know, Savitri." He pronounced my name almost perfectly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked angrily, deciding offense was the best defense.

"I know you watch." he said.

"Nonsense." I said.

"Okay well. Someone watches. Every night. I know that. From this very spot. It's been too dark for me to know exactly who. But I had a guess. Turns out my guess was right." Troy said with the logical elegance of a prosecution attorney making his closing argument.

I had no idea what to say. I was panicking. And I was in a very uncomfortable position, sitting on my haunches. So my face was sort of bent forwards out of the shrubs. Troy was however seated quite comfortably. And he was looking at me, waiting for the defense attorney's response.

"Well...I....sometimes...maybe..." I was having a tough time stringing this story.

"Sometimes? Maybe? No. Every night. Definitely." Troy said. This was the most I had ever heard him speak. His voice still had that phlegmatic lazy tone though, that of a man perpetually struggling to keep awake.

"Troy.............shut up!" I said a little too loudly, in a flourish of eloquence.

He furrowed his brow, and brought his face very close to mine. I could see from his face that he was annoyed. And he had the right to be. He had caught me red-handed, and yet I was the one being combative.

"Why?" he asked calmly.

"Why? You mean why shut up? Or why do I...." I trailed off.

"Why?"

I shifted uncomfortably on my haunches.

"You see my husband and I..." I started saying, but the sentence never got completed.

Troy's face, which was already close to me, leaned ahead and he put his lips on mine. A small bolt of electricity....or maybe it was panic....ran up my spine as he reached around with his big hand, put it on the back of my head, and drew my even closer, locking us into a kiss. I wanted to struggle and yell. I wanted to break away and run. I wanted to do a thousand things.

But at that moment, locked in my first ever kiss with anyone apart from my husband, a forbidden kiss with a co-worker, also the lover of another co-worker, I found myself unable to move. All I could think of was how his thick rough lips pressing against mine, felt so passionate and almost assertive. A strange wave of pleasure was washing over me, and it started cresting when I felt his thick tongue dart into my mouth and gently poke at my tongue.

My tongue stayed back shyly at first, like a turtle reluctant to peek out of its shell. But Troy's tongue kept inquiring, gently as well as urgently, and I did not even realize when my tongue finally got over its reticence. And started playing with Troy's. Once I responded with my tongue, Troy pushed my head even harder towards his, and his lips pressed and caressed my lips hard. He then slid his slips lower and bit my lower lip with his teeth very gently. And then got back to a lip-to-lip kiss. My mind made a note - this is a way hotter kiss than any I have had with Vinit.

Vinit!

As soon as the name flashed into my head, I came to my senses. I withdrew my tongue and pulled my head back. Troy kept the pressure on the back of my head, but I pulled back again. And he let go. I had pulled back with a lot of power, so when Troy let go, I fell backwards, still on my haunches, but my back resting against a shrub. I let out a loud gasp for breath as I realized how breathless I was. And how fast my pulse was racing. Troy sat where he was, looking at me intensely.

I stared at him for a few seconds, regaining my breath. My eyes must have been alternating between confusion and panic. Finally after what seemed like ages but was no more than 5 seconds, I got up. Turned around and started making my way out of the shrubs rapidly, hoping Troy would not follow me, or grab me again. He did not. A few more seconds and I was out of the shrubs. I ran, ran hard like a sprinter, towards the gas station. Opened it, got behind the counter, and stood there red-faced, trying to catch my breath.

What had just happened? Why did he kiss me? Had he forced himself on me? Hadn't he? How could I let this happen? I was a happily married woman in love with my husband.

"No. You stay out. Stay out!" I yelled as I saw Troy opening the door trying to walk in.

"Savitri. It's not big deal." he said calmly.

"It is a big deal!" I said.

"No, it ain't!" Troy said.

"I am a married woman. Happily married." I said in such a high pitched voice that it grated even my nerves.

"Yes. I know." he said.

"Don't do that ever again!" I said.

He kept quiet. He was standing a few feet away from me across the counter, looking at the floor. We were both silent for a few minutes.

"Wasn't all me." he finally said.

"What?" I asked.

"It was not all me. You were kissing me back too. And the tongue...." he continued.

"Shut up, Troy! I wasn't kissing you back. There was no tongue. Just shut up!" I said, raising my voice again.

"I'm gonna be outside." Troy said in response and walked out of the store. I glared at him angrily as he left, and kept glaring through the glass wall even after he was standing near the pumps.

The next morning, Vinit didn't ask me what I had seen, because he knew Jill had taken the night off. I did open my mouth many times to tell him what had happened. Tell him about the kiss. Apologize. Maybe even quit the job. Bu for some reason, I did not. This was a completely new situation for me. I had never had to confess anything to Vinit. I had never done anything wrong. Even here, I didn't know if I had done anything wrong. If I told him, maybe Vinit would overreact.

I wallowed in guilt and confusion all day until we finally fell asleep after lunch. When I woke up at 7, Vinit was already getting ready. It took me a few minutes to sort out in my head if that kiss with Troy had actually happened, or if it had been a dream. When I realized it had been true, I started dreading the thought of going to work and facing Troy again.

"Please Savitri dikra." Pareshbhai said on the phone, "You have to go tonight. Jill isn't coming today either."

"But Paresbhai...." I protested. I had called up hoping to miss work.

"Please. Who will I find on such short notice. I would have gone myself, but I am in Savannah for some work."

"Can't anyone from your family..."

"No one is available. Please. At least until midnight. After that if your head still hurts, just close up and go home. But you know the 10pm-midnight traffic is important."

"Okay fine, Pareshbhai." I said reluctantly. He had been nice to me, given me a job risking his neck. I could not ignore his pleas, especially when I did not actually have a headache."

From the minute Vinit dropped me off at work, I was on pins and needles. Troy was there. But his behavior towards me was normal as if nothing had happened. I opened my book and tried hard to concentrate on it as Troy was outside fueling cars. I was thankful when customers walked in because it offered a bit of a distraction.

But for the most part, I kept obsessing over what had happened. My mind, as if on a loop setting, kept replaying the kiss over and over for me. As I remembered the kiss multiple times, I could not deny that along with the guilt, there was also an element of arousal. A part of me kept getting turned on at how amazing that kiss had felt when it was actually happening. How I had responded to his tongue with mine. How his lips felt, very different from Vinit's. How his stubble felt against my face. And how his warm breath felt. With every mental replay, the kiss seemed more and more magical in retrospect. And that in turn made me feel even guiltier. It was a hopeless spiral.

Every time I looked at Troy outside, my heart raced. And my guilt grew. A little past midnight, I was a complete mess, almost having an anxiety attack. Even the customers started noticing and asking if I was feeling okay. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed some time to myself. So I picked up the bathroom key and went there, to get away from it all and sort out my mental mess.

Okay, be rational, Savitri, I said to myself. There is no need to be this anxious. So you kissed a guy. It just happened. You didn't mean to. And so what if you responded and got turned on by it? You have never even kissed another man. It is natural to react with some excitement. The important thing is to keep it all in perspective. It was JUST a kiss.

But was it just a kiss, I asked myself. It seemed like so much more. Yes, because it is the only time you have kissed anyone apart from Vinit. But don't obsess over it. It was a weird situation, it was dark, you were outdoors, surprised, and you just got carried away. It can't have been as great as you're making it out to be, replaying it over and over again. Maybe you should just kiss him again and get it out of the system.

What? Kiss him again? How will that solve things? It will solve things because you have been building that one kiss up too much. Look at him. He is a fat ugly slob. There is no way you can find anything remotely attractive about him. Kiss him again, in full light, and you will see how ordinary it is. And just get it out of your system. Yes, maybe that is a good idea. Just get it out of the system. And then tomorrow, Jill will be back and they can get back to whatever they do. As far as I am concerned, I should just get it out of my system. And soon, before I lose my resolve.

Resolutely, I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the front. There were no customers around and Troy was standing near the door smoking a cigarette. I marched up to him, holding the key tightly in my fist. He looked at me as I came to a stop near him.

"What?" he said, blowing a puff of smoke out confused at the weird look on my face.

"I need to get it out of my system." I said in a rehearsed voice.

"Huhhh?"

Looking at his face, my resolve melted momentarily. But I reminded myself - get it out of your system. I took a few steps until I was right in front of him. Then I got on my tiptoes, closed my eyes, and puckered my lips, waiting for him to kiss me.

"Savitri...I don't think.." he started saying, but by now I was committed to the moment. I reached up with my hand, towards his head that stood a foot above mine, and pulled his face closer to mine. His lips touched mine and another kiss started.

That voice in my head that said this would be ordinary? Stupid, stupid and wrong. A few seconds into the kiss, Troy started kissing me back and again, I felt tiny bolts of electricity shoot through me. Troy bent down, put one arm around me and drew me close until I was pushing against his big belly. He then flicked the cigarette away from his fingers and wrapped his other arm around me, holding me in a tight embrace, as the kiss went on and on.

Again, his tongue probed mine, and again my tongue responded. Again, I felt his stubble, his breath on my face and it turned me on. Forget being ordinary, this kiss felt even better than the previous night. He was also caressing my back gently with his big rough hands, and it added to my state of excitement. And he kissed me alternating between really hard and then gently rubbing his lips over mine.

I had been feeling something rub against my stomach, but I ignored it until it became impossible to ignore. Then my mind got around to analyzing that feel and returned the verdict - what you feel against your stomach is his erection, which, based on recent changes in hardness and reach, seems to be growing really fast. Erection? That made me snap out of it.

I broke the kiss, freed his grip around my back, and took two steps back, gasping to catch my breath. I almost stumbled and realized that the kiss had made me feel light-headed. I thought I would topple over backwards and fall when Troy reached out with his hand and steadied me.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded. Neither of us said anything. And I walked back inside the store.

My mind went from being chaotic to just completely blank. I had aimed for getting it out of my system. Instead I had suffered system overload. My mind just shut down completely, and I sat at the chair behind the counter, staring dumbly into nothingness. I don't know how much time passed by with me in a state of mental stasis when a customer came in. Asked for a pack of Camel lights. I mechanically reached back and fetched it for him, and took his money. I did not even respond when he wished me goodnight. He left and I went back to just sitting there dumbly.

I could not even bring myself to introspect. It just seemed too much to process. The only thing my mind communicated to me over the next hour or so, was telling me that I needed to go to the bathroom. Not to get away from anything, but to actually pee. And like a zombie, I took the key and walked to the bathroom. Sat on the toilet, relieved myself, cleaned up, got up, buttoned my pants, and was washing my hands when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to see Troy's hulking figure standing there. We both started at each other for a few seconds. Then he gently pushed the door. I let it open. He stepped in. Closed it behind him. And then took me in his embrace, and started kissing me again. --- "Oh Troy...yess...harder..."

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,203 Followers
12