Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 04

Story Info
Horny old boss is about to fuck her when...
2.3k words
4.06
78.4k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,203 Followers

"Take my shirt off." Pareshbhai said in a breathless and high-pitched voice, finally taking his boobs out of my bosom.

"What?"

"My shirt. Take it off." he said, his hands still fondling and pinching my ass inside my panties. And then his fingers reached lower and poked at the opening of my cunt. "Not wet yet I see. Don't worry. You get me naked and I'll get you wet."

His body was very close to mine, so I had to bend my arms completely in my elbow to reach between us and start unbuttoning his shirt. Meanwhile his left hand kept fondling my ass and the middle finger of his right hand was trying to enter my dry cunt, making me wince in discomfort. His machinations with his fingers were distracting me, so I was fumbling with the buttons of his shirt.

"Oh forget it. It'll take you until morning to unbutton it." he said, taking his hands out of my panties, much to my relief, and taking a step back. He rapidly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. His undershirt came off next, displaying his fat torso, covered in gray hair. "No need to make a face. That Troy is fatter than me, and you have no problems fucking him. And don't fold your arms like that. I want an unobstructed view of your tits. And your mangalsutra."

As I reluctant unfolded my arms and let them drop to my side, Pareshbhai started taking off his pants and then his underwear. If the sight of his shirtless torso was unappealing, the sight of him naked was just completely revolting. His fat and stubby legs, also covered with a of hair seemed so unattractive that I did not even dare let my eyes wander to his crotch.

"Like it? It likes you already." he said, wrapping his hands around his dick and finally making me take notice. It was already erect, and why wouldn't it be? It was not too long. Average size, maybe a little smaller than Vinit's. But it was thicker. And surrounded by pubic hair so thick and gray that it reminded me of Bin Laden's beard.

"On your knees, you whore!" Pareshbhai said.

"What?" I asked, gladly moving my gaze from his dick to his face.

"Get on your knees in front of me. Don't act like you don't know what you're supposed to do."

Sadly, I was very aware of what I was supposed to do. And the thought of it made me feel like vomiting. I was supposed to give this man a blowjob. As repulsive as the thought was, it also created an opportunity in my mind. If I sucked his dick really well and made him cum very early, it was possible that he wouldn't go beyond it. At least not for a while. With a newfound resolve, I got on my knees in front of him.

From up close, his crotch looked even more ghastly. And it smelled bad too. I touched his dick gingerly with one hand, and looked at it with trepidation. Was there no way I could get out of this predicament, I wondered?

"Wait a second." he said, and reached down to grab my mangalsutra. He pulled it up and took it off. I watched in horror as he then proceeded to wrap it around his erect dick, the mangalsutra locket resting on top of the dick of his head like some sort of a tiny helmet. The symbol of my happy marriage, now wrapped around another man's dick. Could things get any worse? Yes, they could.

"Open your mouth and take it in. Don't make me give you instructions at every step, Savitri." he said sternly.

I closed my eyes, and summoning the same courage with which I took yucky medicine, opened my mouth. Pareshbhai put his hand on my head and jerked his hips forward, and his foul dick entered my mouth. He pushed so hard that the dick almost hit the back of my throat and the mangalsutra scraped against my tonsils. The dick tasted even worse than it smelled. Also, a lot of his pubic hair entered my nostrils. So I felt two reactions from my body racing to express themselves - a strong gag reflex because of his dick in my mouth, and an impending sneeze, because of his pubic hair in my nostrils.

The sneeze reached there first. The harder I tried to fight it off, the faster it approached.

"Unkchooo." came my sneeze, muffled by the dick in my mouth.

"AAAAOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!" Pareshbhai pushed my head away, took a step back and started jumping up and down. "YOU BITCH! YOU FUCKING EVIL BITCH!!!"

Very confused, I stared as he hopped towards the bed and fell on it, with his hands on his crotch. And then it dawned on me. The sneeze had made me bite down as a reflex action. And I had, quite unwittingly, bitten Pareshbhai's dick.

"I am....I am sorry...I didn't mean to...." I said, getting up off my knees. A part of me was glad and even amused at what had happened, but I felt bad for the old man as well.

Pareshbhai was sitting on the bed howling, his hands over his dick. I took a couple of steps towards him, and said,

"I am so sorry. It was an accident. The hair made me sneeze and..."

"You slut." he said, grabbing my arms very hard and getting up. "You stupid dirty whore." And then he slapped me very hard. So hard, it almost knocked me off my feet and I stumbled backwards. As he rushed towards me, I saw some blood oozing from his dick.

"Pareshbhai, please listen. It really was a sneeze....."

Another slap. This pushed me back and I hit the wall behind me very hard. Immediately he pounced on me and put his hands around my neck.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" he yelled and started strangling me. I tried to fight back. With my hands, I tried to loosen his grip but to no avail. My throat started to constrict, and I really started fearing for my life.

More instinctively than with any sort of intent, I swung my knee forward. And I felt his testicles crush with the impact.

"UKKKKKKKK!" he screamed drawing his breath in as his grip around my neck loosened, and his hands went to his crotch again.

His body fell forward against mine and his face slammed into my boobs as he lost his footing. I breathed hard, to recover from my choking, and in another instinctive move, as I felt his nose rub against my left nipple, I put my hands on his shoulder, and pushed him even as I kicked him hard again with my knee.

He stumbled backwards, his hands flying off his crotch as he tried to regain his balance. As he stumbled, his hands tried to grab on to what they could to prevent falling. That happened to be my boobs. His hands grabbed my boobs hard, but that wasn't enough to prevent him from toppling backwards. All it did was, pull me with him, and we both fell.

I heard a sickening thud as the back of his head hit the edge of the bed when he fell, and I landed on top of his, my face hitting his shoulder. And then his hands let go of my boobs and fell to the side.

Still trying to catch my breath from his trying to choke me, I just lay there on top of him, my head buried in his shoulder. I took a few deep breaths and then looked up at him and said,

"Please Pareshbhai, let me explain. It was an accident....."

And I noticed his open eyes were staring behind me into nothingness.

"Pareshbhai?" I said inquiringly when I noticed a puddle of blood on the floor behind him. "Pareshbhai, please answer me!" I said, panicking.

There was blood on the floor, and I also felt a wetness along the front of my panties. I looked down and saw that his bleeding crotch had messed up my panties. I got off him in alarm, and tried to comprehend what exactly had happened. I called out his name a few more times, but his open eyes kept staring into nothingness.

I then got down on my knees and with my hands shaking, touched the side of his neck. No pulse! I felt his wrist. Again, no pulse!

"Oh shit! He's dead!" I said aloud to myself, as if to confirm my worst fears. As he had mauled my naked body, I had been hoping and praying that something would save me from getting violated by this monster. But I certainly wasn't hoping for this. I did not mean for him to die. And I certainly did not mean to kill him, even if it was by accident.

I don't know how long I just sat there on my knee, my mind totally blank, with my hands on my head, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. I kept closing my eyes for long periods of time, hoping that all this was just a nightmare that I would wake up from. But the sight of a dead Pareshbhai, his head still bleeding all over the carpet, refused to go away. And soon I started thinking about the consequences. And about what I should do next.

The first thing I realized was, my panties were now soaked red with blood in the front. Immediately, I got up and took them off. I then noticed there were splashes of blood all along my thighs, stomach, and some on my shoulder and hair as well, from when Pareshbhai's head hit the side of the bed. I ran to the bathroom, turned the shower on, and washed myself. Washed my body clean of any blood.

As I showered, I thought about what to do next. I couldn't call Vinit. That was out of the question. I couldn't call the cops or 911. It would be obvious to even the most novice cop what had happened. I couldn't call the motel front desk, because they would call the cops. My only hope, however fleeting, of minimizing the consequences of this was Troy. The former convict.

I got out of the shower, dried my naked body, and immediately reached into my purse for my cellphone.

"Hello." Jill answered her phone on the ninth ring, sounding a little cross.

"Jill! Oh thank god! Is Troy there?"

"Troy? What happened Savvy? Why do you sound so scared?"

"Please, just give the phone to Troy if he's around." I said, the urgency in my voice very clear.

"Hello." Troy said solemnly.

"Oh Troy! You have to help me something terrible has happened to Mr. Patel. I need your help."

"Okay. Did you call 911?" he asked. In the background I heard Jill asking, 911? Why 911?

"I can't call 911. Could you please just come over and help me?"

Troy was silent for a few seconds and then said,

"Where are you?"

"In the Good Knight motel off exit 83."

"Hmmm." Troy said. "Yeah, I know where it is. Room number?"

"302. Please come soon." I said.

"I'm leaving right away. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." he said. "The desk clerk won't just let me walk into the motel and go to a room without a key or anything. So call the front desk and tell them you're expecting someone. Give them the name Michael, not my real name. Okay?"

"Okay." I said.

"And Savvy. If what I think has happened has happened. Don't touch anything except for the hotel phone. Anything, you get me?"

"Okay Troy."

"And I mean it. Nothing should be touched."

"Yeah, got it."

I called up the front desk and told them that if a big black guy named Michael came, they should send him over to the room. The desk clerk said okay, and did not seem like he sounded suspicious at all. My heart still racing, and my mind full of panic, I scanned the room to look for my clothes to get dressed before Troy got there.

I looked around the room in dismay and realized that a lot of my clothes were simply unwearable. The blood from Pareshbhai's head had oozed all over where he was lying, and there was blood on my sari as well as on my petticoat, both of which were near the bed. I had already thrown my blood-soaked panties to the side. All that was wearable was my bra, which was flung in a corner with my blouse. I went and picked it up and remembered, all the hooks on the blouse were broken because of Pareshbhai's rough handling. So practically speaking, the only garment I could wear, from when I walked into this room, was the bra.

My mind raced as I thought about the options. Even in this situation, I had no intention of being buck naked like I was, when I opened the door for Troy. So I needed to cover up soon, before he got here. I picked up the bra, and put it on. Next I put on the blouse, and tried to adjust the front flaps so they would cover my chest as much as possible. What next, I though, as I stood there, naked except for the bra and the torn blouse. I considered wearing something that Pareshbhai had worn and taken off. But even that had bloodstains all over it. So what do I do?

Of course, the towels. I went to the bathroom where there were a couple of clean towels on the shelf. I took one and wrapped it around my waist like a skirt. Next, I took another towel and put in around my neck with the edges behind me, so it covered my chest. My stomach was still visible, but apart from that I was pretty well covered.

"Who is it?" I softly asked when I heard a knock on the door.

"Troy." he whispered back.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,203 Followers