Night's First Kiss

Story Info
One woman's desire for her love.
921 words
4.6
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting in our darkened living room on the couch. It is the end of another long day; your eyes close as you try to slowly unwind yourself. Your mind focuses on the music that is playing for a moment; a very even tempo beat with a fair amount of bass. You take another sip of your wine glass and then set it to the side, it's a little too fruity for your taste, but you think never mind, now is a time to just relax.

You hear my voice from the side of the room, very softly just about the music saying, "Hi there." You look to the side where my voice came from and see a flame jump from my fingers as I strike a match. Gently I set the head of the flame to the wick of a large candle. In the flickering light you can make out the curve of my lips, very full and red with a hint of moistness. As the light of the candle grows and casts shadows across the room you can see my fully in light now. The high cheeks and smooth jaw line that you adore and already the dark pools of my eyes looking upon you from across the room.

Smiling as my eyes connect to your, I move in a side step around the counter and into your full view, wearing that small, sheer black one piece that drives you so crazy.

My soft smile turns to a blush and I look down to the floor, my hair falling in front of my eyes as my toes play in the carpet. My right hand then brushes up along my face and pulls my hair back behind my ear. Looking back at you I wink seductively as my hips begin to softly sway to the music.

In about three beats my body has become in sync to the music and you watch as I slowly grind my half covered waist round in small circles. My eyes are always on you, watching your reactions; a motion from your hand or a wink from your eyes in response to my love for you. Biting my lower lip and slowly raking my teeth over it until it pops back, I move closer towards you. My hips, torso and arms keeping the beat to the music, move in their own language.

Round I gracefully move until you have a perfect view of my rear in the candle light. The thin, sheer silk forms a perfect black V over my bottom and oh so slowly I wiggle it for you teasingly, knowing fully what my lover desires. Slowly turning back around for you so your eyes can now take in the apex formed by the V of the material on my front side, I spread my legs a bit and swing my hips in a wider motion. Fingers trailing down my trim tummy, nails guiding down lower teasing my own love. My eyes still fixed upon you; your face, your hair, the outline of your body that I so much desire myself.

Then seizing the proper moment I climb onto your lap stealthy as a cat, knees straddling your hips and arms wrapped around your neck, coming oh so close to you. The feeling of my body, my warm flesh, my sex sends a rush of hot intensity through your nerve channels. Coming closer, my face hovering over yours, looking still deeply into those dark pools of your thoughts, close to you, but not close enough to kiss. You can smell that perfume that drives you wild, or is that just my sex? You can feel my fingers along the back of your neck and going into your hair as my hips start to slowly rock in an up and down circular motion above yours, not touching you. Your hands latch on to my hips impatiently, noticing I move my lips close to your left ear and throaty whisper, "Not yet my lover." My cheek lingers next to yours, smooth skin brushing along smooth skin as my face moves back to hang over your face, your head now tilting back due to the coaxing of my finger tips on your neck. "That's it," I tell you, "relax and know that I will take care of you." Close your eyes.

Slowly and softly my soft lips graze your soft lips, your mouth parts like a thirsty desert traveler who has not seen water in days, as my hips continue their soft bucking motion above your aching thighs. Brushing back over your lips again, my nose slides along side yours and my head tilts, softly nodding as I gently press my opening lips into yours. Closing my eyes finally, content that you are now relaxing; I feel your tongue quickly slide into my mouth, between my lips and teeth. Coaxing it in more with my curled tongue, I seize your tongue between my teeth and hold it as my prisoner, gently sucking on it; teeth softly raking over its thickness.

Repressing my lips to yours, pressing into you, my hips sink down finding now your lap to dance on and against; my open mound desiring to rub against yours. I soft moan escapes my mouth. And finally letting go of your tongue I slowly break the kiss, my lips brushing over your chin as we both pant heavily. Looking into your eyes as I hold your head whispering, "That my love was tonight's first kiss."