Nights of the Arabian Sea Ch. 1

Story Info
Naive-looking guest meets two very different women.
8.8k words
4.21
54.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c3k
c3k
21 Followers

This is a two-part story, both the stories are related and hence it is requested to read both of them in the right sequence. The story is a real life incident with the author. Any comments and similar experiences by other readers are welcome. Kindly read the story, as it is the details provided may be boring but are necessary. Thanks and happy fucking.

* * * * *

Goa situated on the western coast of India, close to Bombay and Pune has always been my favourite get-away places. The sun draped beaches of the great Arabian Sea and beautiful Churches dotted on the Goan countryside make it my favourite holiday destination in India. During my tenure with a MNC as a Channel Manager I used to look for reasons to visit Goa, as it would involve business and pleasure combined into a lovely package.

For many a foreign tourist Goa is a cheap and wonderful holiday destination. On the other hand for most of the Indian populace Goa has been made infamous as a land of Nude beaches, where foreigners indulge in sex and drugs orgies. It is ironical that people in India always tend to believe more on hearsay than on facts. Thus it is not surprising that when any local tourist visits Goa the expectations of Nude beaches and sex orgies are laid to rest forever. Goa welcomes every individual into its fold as its own; in fact very often most of the people visiting Goa do so again, and again and again.

The people of Goa are fun loving and have an easygoing lifestyle. The locals indulge in very little physically or mentally stimulating activities. The business and administration is left to people from other well-known business communities of India. For a Goan male, Soccer and Liquor form the basis of his existence while females do not have any such compulsions. It may be argued that party and dance does create a longing in their minds. Also it is not very uncommon to find married women complaining of their husband's drinking and lethargy.

While I was at the company HO I had received a courier from a lady, Irene, in Goa asking for more details about the company's terms and conditions to setup a shop. After having sent her a letter of acknowledgement, accompanied with the terms and conditions the lady replied promptly in the affirmative. I continued to engage Irene in communications explaining the dos and don'ts of our business. To take matters further I had to visit Goa and inspect Irene's shop location. I met Irene at her shop location found Irene to be a very friendly person and we both took a kind of liking to each other in the correct sense of the word. I even met her husband, Chris, in the evening over a high Tea.

Friendly as they were I struck a chord with them instantly and the conversation shifted from business to other areas of interest. After a lot of time and some cups of tea we had discussed families and occupations and what not. Pleasantries were exchanged and promises made to meet soon as I took their leave.

Irene was a typical beautiful Goan lady, to say the least and had the most stunning figure at 29 she looked 20. Her husband Chris was also a cool chap and saw humor in every sentence. I had a lot of respect for them as they treated me like their very own in only a few meetings. I also visited their wonderful beach house, a large bungalow with small studio rooms on the first floor used as a guesthouse for foreign tourists. The furniture was old and antique and the Arabian Sea was tantalizingly close to the back yard. Few rooms were made over the backyard also to accommodate more tourists at a special price as it leads to the Arabian Sea.

After returning to Pune, I kept in touch with the couple over numerous emails and telephone calls. After months of communications the couple were not able to finalize the contract and had some problem or the other. Finally I decided to visit Goa and invite enquiries to set up stores, through a Newspaper ad. This would put some latent pressure on the couple that someone else may set up a shop in their location. Additionally the company wanted to tap the potential of other areas too. I made the necessary preparations and set off to Goa, I informed all concerned about my visit giving them my Hotel address and numbers.

On reaching Goa the ads in the Newspaper's came as scheduled and I started interviewing people from various locations. After a couple of days I received a call form Irene, I was delighted to speak to her, after a few minutes of normal talk Irene extended an invitation to visit their house as it was Chris's birthday. I was in Goa with a colleague of mine, Elvis. Elvis was much younger to me in age and also much junior to me at work. After some thought and debate we decided to attend the party.

We left our self-driven rented Car at the Hotel itself. Irene had informed us that most of the guests are coming from Panjim, where our Hotel was situated, and thus it would be better if we took a drive back with someone familiar with the roads, the party was likely to end very late. Taking the local bus, we reached Irene's house almost half hour before the scheduled time, to avoid being early into their house Elvis and I went for a walk to the beach nearby. The beach was deserted the beachside shacks had fluorescent lights and at some distant shacks trans music could be heard. Couples were seen closeted together on long wooden beach chairs staring aimlessly at the night sea.

We returned after some time, it was really embarrassing to find out that we were the only guests in the house and others were expected a bit late and later. Irene engaged us in some conversation offering us Beer and Whiskey. Since I did not drink I declined the offer, seeing me decline the offer even Elvis, who was not a teetotaler also declined the drink. We helped ourselves to some Coke and started moving around the house. Chris came over and with him the first of the guests.

Aunty Lizy, her husband, Sammy D'costa, and their wonderful teenaged daughter Natasha. Chris and Irene introduced me to them as if I was the Director of a Company. The D'costa's had a gifts and novelties store in the heart of Goa and it was a famous store. The family was very well to do. It became apparent over the evening that they were invited to most of the parties.

Aunty Lizy was impressed with the nature of my work; she even knew a thing or two about our business. In-fact they even stocked our company's products in their store. Their daughter showed interest in what we were talking but did so in compulsion, she was not really interested in spirit.

Being guests we did more listening and less talking as aunty Lizy continued to question me on various aspects of our business. She came across as a chirpy but knowledgeable female. The cross examination of my business acumen was getting interesting as few more guests joined us in the debate. Elvis and I were glad that we had company. Sammy D'costa meanwhile slipped away to get his second drink, while Natasha was looking utterly bored. To break her thoughts I asked her what she was doing, I was surprised to hear a very wonderful and mature voice, Natasha spoke well, from her talk and general development of assets it could be gauged that she was just about nineteen or twenty. Natasha noticed my gesture in breaking her monotony and now tried her best to indulge herself in the conversation. She worked in a famous five star Hotel at the Travel desk, only to keep herself occupied. She was not interested in her parent's business.

Guests started trickling in, and over the hour the house looked noisy. In a typical Goan style there was a game of Cards organised for the old hands and most of the old folks went into a backyard room and made a noisy start to the Card game. The party was organised in the dimly lit back yard. We were seated on what was supposed to be the boundary of the backyard, but the width was wide enough and it also had a polished surface. Some guests were seated on the boundary while their friends were seated facing them on chairs arranged for the occasion.

There was a separate section of a garden enclosed by flower trees, with seating arrangements in a circular fashion. Chris was out with his guitar and was singing along to glory with a few of his friends giving him company. They sang some wonderful Goan tunes and also some western classics. Chris sang Eric Clapton's Wonderful tonight, to a great applause from all listening and Irene was blushing to no end as she was at the center of the song. Most of the music buffs were seated in that section and enjoyed the singing. Most of them with drinks in their hands sang along.

The noise from the Card game was boisterous and one could not imagine the oldies making so much of noise, a peek into their room said the story. Each and every one was drinking away to glory; the game of Card was only a reason to assemble. That does not in any way mean that the Card game was not interesting.

Aunty Lizy was still sitting next to me on the boundary of the backyard, she had a drink in her hand and judging from her intense discussions she must have already been feeling good about it. In between she kept patting her left hand over my thighs and in the excitement of laughter she even started patting my shoulder. I was also totally involved in the laughter and jokes session and the party was beginning to become a bit more meaningful for me. Elvis was busy conversing with a school principal, the principal was trying desperately to put his point across.

Now what I thought were soft patting on my thighs and shoulder became regular, in the excitement of laughter aunty Lizy made sure her left boob touched me now and again. After the patting, the hand was not moving off as quickly. The other members of our group, one retired govt. employee uncle Tony, Mrs. Saldanha a school teacher in her forties, Mrs. Grimditch a social worker, Ms Neena a business woman and Mr. Rodney a local club singer. Out of the pack, Ms Neena was interesting and she kept staring at me in between conversations. She looked to be in her thirties, a divorcee she had a garments boutique close to the famous Anjuna beach. She was wearing khaki short pants and a white T-shirt. Her brown soft shoes matched very well and she looked like a woman of good taste. Neena was sipping Vodka; her well-kept figure disguised her drinking and partying habits. She looked attractive and one would wonder why such a beautiful thing is divorced. Looking from her way of talking probably she was a bit demanding and enjoyed her independence. The other members of the pack were their profession.

Aunty Lizy was involved in every topic of conversation and she had something to say about every thing and anything. But for now she had her hand over me and for the first time I really wanted to take a look at aunty Lizy. She had a full body, huge breasts and medium in built. Her short hair suited her well. She was wearing maroon trousers tight to her ass and a party shirt, splendidly colored. As I was looking at her over my right shoulder aunty Lizy also happened to look at me, her eyes had a lot of desire in them. I was dressed in a beige colored trouser and a white T-shirt. From my movements and general disposition Neena and Rodney asked me if I was in training at which I smiled and said

"Nothing much just some regular fitness regime."

Neena had a very suave look on her face and her mannerisms were articulate, but for a moment, I thought she was only trying to hide something. I was beginning to think that she had a different side to her than this sophisticated, urbane, liberated soul. She even noticed aunty Lizy's excesses, as her boob continued to torment me. As I eat some sand-witches I also noticed that aunty Lizy was getting uneasy over me. She put her left hand behind my back leaning on the flat boundary; in effect she was only letting her boob touch me continuously. I was feeling uncomfortable in the group because three of the gang members were looking me right in my face and surely they must have noticed aunty Lizy's boob touching me. Very slowly I tried to move forward then backward in order to make room for the huge boob to stand free of my touch. It was difficult and I gave up after a few tries. Aunty Lizy knew what I was up to and instead of having pity on my pressed me a bit more with her boob. My cock had a kind of confusion in it, as it didn't know how to react one minute it was expanding and the other contracting.

Neena who was seated to my right had the best view of aunty Lizy torturing me with her boob. I looked at her and she gave me a wicked smile. Her smile again like her general self had more to it then met my eyes. To make matters worse there was no real apparent reason for me to move from my place. I was hoping Chris or Irene came over or that someone called at me so that I can excuse and take leave. Wait a minute I don't think I wanted to leave either; maybe I was enjoying the feel of Lizy's boob touching me. My dick was surely interested.

Elvis on my left had no idea of what was happening. The school principal and his wife were tormenting him with their vague arguments. I kept sipping Coke, the hosts had taken care that each guest is well attended. My attention was beginning to shift a bit as Neena opened her legs to make herself a small drink from the tea table kept at her side. Her beautiful legs leading to her sexy thighs, then into her valley distracted me. My eyes were trying to concentrate, to try and see the color of her panty, voyeuristic though it may seem, but what the hell all of us have some voyeurism in us. The cool romantic night needed some thrills, with a conscious awareness that others may be looking at me; I kept looking at Neena's short pants for any sight of her panty. The fun was in identifying the color of the panty and then teasing the person later. As I was on the edge and about to conclude my investigation into Neena's short pants aunty Lizy came in the way and looked at me, offering me some dry fruits. I was dismayed but nevertheless enjoyed whatever I saw, I even thought that she wore a cream colored panty. Not sure though. Neena did not have boobs to write home about. They were small but looked cute for her shape. Only when she stood up one could say that she did have nice boobs. While she sat they did not make their presence felt on her chest.

Meanwhile, Neena and her movements were also distracting Aunty Lizy. Neena kept eyeing me and aunty Lizy was aware of that. Now, here was a situation, two women eyeing at me both aware of it. The best part was even I was aware of it. Probably someone else was also aware. The messages exchanged by the eyes of the two ladies were subtle and only experienced and sharp minds could have picked them up. Rodney the singer must have understood a thing or two but his glass of Whiskey was all that he valued, in-fact it was Whiskey, that had made short of what was a promising career in singing. To make it clear to Neena as to who was in the drivers seat aunty Lizy edged closer to me and in between conversations made me feel her breadth. Her boob was tormenting me continuously and I felt, if I did not do something soon there would be embarrassment all around.

The ongoing battle between Lizy's boob and my side could not escape Mrs.Saldanha, the teacher's eyes and she made some excuse and left our gang in a hurry. She had a disgusted look on her face, I was sure she spotted aunty Lizy's excesses and wanted to have none of it. The other guests were more polite and liberal and continued normally. They knew how to hide their true feelings.

Meanwhile I saw Elvis in conversation with Natasha and her friends. Elvis was probably fed-up with the Principal and his wife. Natasha seemed to enjoy Elvis's company and they were all chatting along laughing and cracking jokes. Natasha had a glass in her hand, which I'm sure was Coke and nothing more.

Understanding what may happen if things went off the way it was I started to worry because I was a guest in Irene's house and I did not want to upset them by screwing up things. Chris and Irene were wonderful people, I liked them and they liked me. We had a lot of love and respect for each other and I wanted to avoid any action that may cause them embarrassment. Though I must admit given a chance I would have fucked Neena, aunty Lizy was not bad but I was never really fond of women who fall on you.

I excused myself and asked a guest where the rest room was; the guest guided me to one of the studio rooms on the backyard. Confused I asked which one, Tony came with me to the edge of the steps leading down to the rooms and pointed his finger in a far away direction. The room was independent of the other rooms and apparently was special, it was well away from the backyard, although there was a small bulb lighted, the area around the room was dark. From this studio room one could just run onto the beach, straight to the sea, through some bushes. The room was secure and private in fact I had missed it completely on all my previous visits to the house.

I peeped into the room to see if anybody was there, confirming, I entered the room. It was a wonderfully kept room with a bed only just about large enough to accommodate two people, a table, a chair and a tea table. The furniture was all Cane. There was a washbasin with a mirror. A towel, comb and some other toiletries were well assembled. A painted aluminum door led me into a bathroom cum toilet. I entered the toilet, latching, I relieved myself; I spent more time in than usual. After steadying myself in the inside mirror, cleaning my eyes off the dust I came out of the toilet.

To my utter shock aunty Lizy was seated on the bed, as far as I remembered no one followed me and for a second I did not know what to say. Words were not coming easy out of my mouth and I just uttered

" Oh!! Aunty Lizy...., you...., how come....., I didn't see you.....?"

Aunty Lizy was cool and spoke normal, she said.

"I wanted to have a leak very badly and I thought I could give you some company"

I was really surprised by her presence and did not say anything. Asking me to sit on the bed beside her she wondered if I was scared to be alone with her in this room. Shrugging off I said there was no problem at all. She asked me to wait while she had a leak. She started to remove her belt as she was approaching the toilet door. She had a big ass and as she opened the door I could see her pulling her tight trouser down. She did not bother to latch the door as she emptied her bladder into the pot. I did not have any view on her action inside. She came out with her shirt out; trouser unzipped and began to tidy herself. I could see her black panty in between as she made efforts to make it seen by me. I also realised what a bomb of a woman she was and fucking her would be really worth it. Mature, full, hungry, happening and desperate I thought. She made sure that she made her intension clear to me, by showing her panty to me she was making a gesture only a fool would have ignored.

I had a slightly worried look on my face and it was apparent to Aunty Lizy. Having tidied herself she came close to me and asked me what was bothering me, I told her it was nothing, nothing at all. Aunty Lizy with a sly smile told me.

"Darling Douglas your eyes tell a different story and you speak something different, you are afraid cos you are a guest here isn't it, please do not be afraid, party's in Goa are a medium of meeting people for indulgence. I can see you are a very, very sexy and smart guy."

I was left speechless I just looked at Aunty Lizy and said

"Well you are a very experienced woman, you could gauge exactly what I was feeling."

Seating herself on the bed she stunned me saying

"I also know for sure that you wouldn't mind getting indulged with me tonight really, wouldn't you?"

I was shell shocked at her candidness and didn't know what to say. Not hiding my feelings I told her just what I felt.

c3k
c3k
21 Followers