Nights of the Arabian Sea Ch. 2

Story Info
He misses Neena, but not for long.
8.5k words
4.31
31.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c3k
c3k
21 Followers

Please read "Nights of the Arabian Sea Ch. 1" to get a complete understanding of this incident. This is a continuation of the Ch. 1.

* * * * *

Elvis and Natasha came back close to 15 minutes past 2.00 a.m, not that aunty Lizy was really waiting for them. People were saying goodbyes and leaving one after the other. I looked out of my skin for Neena and the bitch was not to be seen. My mind was wandering into the same old negative thoughts again, has Neena backed off?, was she just playing a game on me. To add to my woes Lizy came up to me and started conversing. She seemed to be indicating that I meet her the next day at her store. I was not sure wanted to say no, but good sense prevailed and I took her visiting card and promised her that I would call her.

I was feeling despondent as it was coming to be 2.30 am and no sign of Neena. I started telling myself that since I had already fucked Lizy it was quiet alright if Neena does not turn up. Just as I was consoling myself further she appeared with that same old wicked smile of hers. I really felt relieved at seeing her, it was almost as if I started to like her. It may sound strange but I developed a kind of liking for her and felt something for her.

I told Chris and Irene that Neena has agreed to drop us at our hotel and we'd be fine. Taking turns we shook hands with all concerned and made our way to the exit. Irene and Chris invited us come and spend a day with them as she could not attend to us properly during this party. I wanted to tell Irene.

"Irene you really do not know what a great time I've had here and it is not over yet" I just smiled at their gesture and promised that about calling them up the next day. Aunty Lizy looked tired now and her husband was in-fact zonked to the top. Natasha took him by his hand and led him to the exit. Aunty Lizy game me a funny smile almost as if she felt shy and clasped my hand tight as she said good night to me. I reciprocated and whispered "good night b i t c h".She smiled again and went off looking back at me all time. I wandered if she knew who was coming to drop us.

Finally I exchanged goodbyes and handshakes with all concerned and headed towards the exit. Neena followed us as we went out. She had a four wheel drive Gypsy King, I sat with her at the front, she was on the wheel. Elvis who made his feelings obvious when he bid good night to Natasha was lost in his own world and looked happy. He was trying to be funny all the way.

I had already made my plans to take care of my dear colleague Elvis when we reach the Hotel. We went along driving, Neena was driving fast, the deserted winding roads with sharp turns were very inviting. She was trying to show off how well she knew the roads, as she was maneuvering the curves and turns with deftness. Neena spoke little and I had to do most of the talking, Elvis was really happy and wanted to crack a joke at every thing. I started suspecting that Elvis must have sipped in a few pegs when I was away fucking Lizy, or maybe he was just happy that he got a date with Natasha.

Neena indulged in her usual caustic ways of letting people know that she knew what they were up to. She did not spare Elvis as she questioned him about Tito's the discotheque. Elvis had mentioned about his visit prior to going out with Natasha. She kept prodding Elvis as to how his drive was, who was driving and did they dance. Elvis kept answering her as if it was his duty to answer her.

The drive across the Mandovi River over the bridge was lovely, with the cool river breeze making us feel a bit a chilly. The atmosphere was magical, the shining silver waters of the Mandovi made me wonder into a spin of thoughts starting with imaginations, wild enough to scare the demons. I imagined Neena driving completely nude, no clothes at all. I also imagined making love to her on the bonnet of her Gypsy, she in the nude and me in one of my black tight fit jeans. Then there was a Thought of sucking her as she drove or make her suck as I drove. Wild thoughts kept flashing in my head there was this thought of taking Elvis also along and giving Neena something to fuck(think) about. There was a smile on Neena's face too probably she was also in a trip of her own, and most probably thinking about sex only. I also knew for sure that Neena was an adventurous person and my thoughts of fucking her in every possible way, could me put into practice if things went well. But for now nobody knew what the impending morning had in store for all of us. The writing was on the wall as we descended the bridge taking a right turn, it was a home run to the Hotel.

As we approached Hotel Mandovi I was surprised to see some other Indian Tourist's also creating a crowd at the Hotel entrance they also looked as if they were back from some kind of a party.

Neena braked at the Hotel entrance. I remained seated as Elvis came out of the Car from the rear. As soon as Elvis came towards me I winked at him and told him that I shall leave Neena to her apartment and come back. I told him to leave the room key with the reception after locking himself in, so that I can enter the room on my return without disturbing him. Elvis for a moment didn't know how to do that. Looking at his frozen expression I told him

"Just call a bell boy and after opening the door give him the keys, is that fine?"

Elvis seemed shocked at my quick moves and as I finished, Neena added fuel to fire she bid Elvis a quick good night and was already in first gear and moving. I looked back to see Elvis still standing there and looking in my direction, I waved my hand out to him and he seemed to do likewise. Elvis looked frozen in his place for eternity. Nicely done I said to myself, Neena was smiling at the way things were handled. Her expression suggested she was impressed and I did not hide my feelings either.

Now that we were free Neena looked at me with a smile as I asked her

"So Ms Neena how do you feel "

"Great!" she said " Great! I feel simply great!"

To ease things up I spoke about her business, how she got into it and all such crap. Sex was on my mind and on her mind but we both wanted to cool off a bit. The pressure of anticipating a fuck is always very high and sometimes it gets to you and affects clear thoughts. I had experienced such a thing before and knew very well to divert our energies to some common bullshit so that we would have a fresh look at our impending sex dance.

The drive to Mira Maar was faster than I expected, Neena had an independent bungalow in this, an up-market area of Mira Maar. The houses in that area were on a hill lined up on either side. The backside of the hills slanted into the Mira Maar beach. Because this side of the beach was a slump, no houses were built here. The bungalows had the most fascinating view of the river Mondovi flowing into the great Arabian Sea. From the backyard of those houses one could see the world famous port of Vasco Da Gama and the lights of the city of Vasco. I knew a family from this part of Mira Maar and had visited them during one of my visits. That visit was during the daytime.

The place was beautiful to say the least. The bungalows were large and spacious, each one made to a different taste. It was as if the owners had a point prove to one another. Privacy was guaranteed, there was 24 hours security at the gates , only the very rich had houses here.

This was Neena's parental home. Her parent's were away in Hong Kong, they had some business interests there and Neena's younger brother Tushaar lived with them. Tushaar had married in Hong Kong and had a son. The family came to Goa once a year during the holiday season. This year they were coming a bit late in February due to some engagements. Neena did not fancy visiting Hong Kong much, although she had stayed there for some time. She loved Goa and the life out here. Probably what she enjoyed here the most was her freedom.

Neena's house was on the right side, three houses from the last one. It was a large house with six huge long porticos dotting the front veranda. The house looked palatial and must have cost a bomb even 30 40 years ago. Neena gave me the key to the gate as I offered to open it, Neena came in and parked the car in the courtyard itself. I latched the gate as Neena came out of the car and towards me I went ahead and embraced her and kissed her. Two words just came out of my breadth

"Oh baby"

Neena kissed me back and uttered

"Welcome home"

We both headed towards her door hand in hand. Neena unlocked the door, moving ahead, switched a bulb in the large rectangular sitting room with very high ceiling. The furniture were old but polished. The width ran from left to right. At either side of the rectangle ran wooden stairs in a bend leading to the upper floor. A deer head stuck to the wall looked like a good taxidermist's job. The house looked old and well kept. Neena holding my hand took me up the stairs from the right side as we reached the top of the stairs and into a passage. The passage to the right, narrowed into a wonderful, large terrace/ balcony, with two rooms on either side of the passage. The balcony seemed like a dining place because dining table was laid out there. As Neena unwound the bamboo screens, the balcony got converted in to the most vantage of spots to view the night sea. The sight of the Arabian sea in moonlight was breathtaking. Looking out into the silver waters emotions, desires, thoughts, feelings all just drifted. It was pure magic.

Just touching this balcony, to the right was Neena's bedroom. Entering her bedroom she headed straight to the toilet, which was at the left end of her room, unbuttoning her short pants on the way. She must have had a full bladder she did not care to latch the door completely. She knew I was following her cos, even I wanted to use the rest room. I could see her pushing her short pants down, her T-shirt covered her panty, I stood as she pulled her panty down it was a cream one I was thrilled because my guess was correct. She emptied her bladder and as she was getting up from the pot I went forward to see if she was done. Her neat ass could be seen only for a brief moment. As she finished flushing she got up removed her panty and hung it on the hook while she got into her short pants. She had a stunning figure; it didn't look like she had a regular fitness regime yet her figure was stunning. It must have been genetic, perhaps. She was probably not aware that I had seen her in the toilet because as she came I was facing the opposite side, and had my eyes on some shoddy painting. Neena came from behind me and stood in front. I asked her.

"So how was the discharge, the Vodka is out I suppose"

Laughing at my remark she avoided the topic and instead questioned me

"Are you going in?"

"Of coarse I said, I'm full too, only Coke and water though"

She made a mocking sound like

"Ho Ho Ho.....real cool our guy does not drink ah..."

I excused myself and went inside. I did care to latch the door as I had to empty more than just my bladder. Having relieved my self of all the unwanted pressure in my system, I felt real cool and light. Unlatching I looked around, Neena was not in the room. Zipping my trouser I came out but there was no trace of Neena. I waited in patience thinking that she must have gone down into the kitchen or something. I took time to inspect her room.

It was a wonderfully kept room. As I had guessed Neena had a good taste and she seemed to be a well-traveled person. Curios and memorabilia from various countries dotted her neat showcase. She had photographs of her parents and brother on top of the showcase. Her mother looked much like her lean mean and hungry. Her brother had very scant resemblance of Neena.

Neena's wardrobe was a wall length on the wall next to the toilet in a right angle. The room was very large and the large bed on the right side looked archaic. Generally the room had an elegant look, perhaps that's just the way it was or maybe Neena had taken care to make it look like that. The soft pastal mushroom color of the paint gave the room a very cosy feel. She had Plants against a window on the far side of the bed. The palm plant had grown well and was almost half way to the ceiling.

Neena appeared soon enough with a few chocolates, some pastries and a jar of Milk all neatly assembled in a tray. As she offered me the tray I took the tray in my hand and kept it aside on the side table adjoining the bed. Taking her in my arms I undid her hair which was on a squinchy. Neena had nice hair, long towards half way to her side; caressing her hair with both my hands I went ahead and kissed her. Neena offered her mouth in total surrender and we kissed each other for the firs time in union.

I whispered into Neena's ears

"You fascinate me baby"

Neena breathed on my face as she looked at me in the eye and said

"You know what Douglas, I would have done anything to get you tonight"

I kissed her and asked her why so?

She replied

"I don't know, just don't know, its never happened before. I just felt like it, I'm still wandering about what's happening. I just can't resist you, cant resist you............." Saying this she embraced me and kissed me again.

Kissing her lips and sucking them a bit I said

"Neena you are a beautiful creation, everything you said and did at the party was beautiful, I just loved every moment of the time I spent with you. I loved the way you winked at me in the room, I loved the way you smile, it the most sexy smile I've ever witnessed, your smile seems wicked but perhaps I like the wickedness in your smile, there is sex in that smile of yours"

Neena was feeling the heat of my breadth as she said

"You really think so, no one told me so. You know what Douglas you are a different character you look different and you see things very differently, I love the way you see things, I love the way you speak so openly yet so differently, I love your sense of humor.............Oh Douglas is this really happening"

Embracing her I clasped her tight to my body, returning to my senses I realized that I was wet with sweat from all the activities of the night and felt like a shower. Taking Neena by her hand I queried.

"How about a hot shower baby"

She liked the idea but was hesitating, pushing me slightly backwards Neena said

"How about a hot shower from your "

Saying this she put her hand on my rock hard dick, making her point clear.

She sure was bold and this is what I had thought of her. Now I did not want to rush things as I had done while fucking Lizy. I told her

"How about a hot shower in the shower."

She seemed understand just what I meant and she immediately kissed me and agreed. Moving towards her wardrobe she pulled out a huge towel, while I continued to hold her by her hip and kiss her. She went into the bathroom and came back saying it would take some time for the water to heat up. Coming into my arms she offered to kiss me I resisted as she pushed forward, I resisted again as she pushed at me. I resisted again and this time she pushed me with force and I fell backwards onto her large bed. She leapt over the bed at my side and came over me kissing. She moved her right leg to rub her cunt on my body as she kissed me. I embraced her, feeling her boobs onto my chest. Clasping her and moving my hands all over her back, I reached for her ass and stroked them. Neena was rearing to go and was in full flow as she kissed me on my face and lips. Rolling over her, I moved to get on top. This time I made her feel my rock hard rod and kissed her holding both her hands onto the bed. She was completely overpowered by my force and she was kissing me in admiration of my power. She looked sexy, her eyes full of desire and want, in this night of passion. I kept rubbing my cock onto her body as her breath became heavy.

We kissed and kissed tasting each other to the fullest. Neena was thirsty and she took a liking for my saliva, her mouth was dry after all the Vodka and she just kept rolling her tongue in my saliva. Releasing one of her right hand I started to feel her boobs running my hand over her boob I could feel her tits hardening in my palm. Moving my hand ever slowly towards her short pants, feeling her nice stomach I explored her valley. My fingers bent into her depths as she closed her legs in pleasure. I rubbed my fingers over her cunt in a slow motion and returned to kiss her. Neena pushed me to rest on my side and she also took rest on her side, now putting her leg on top of me she made way for me to put my leg between her legs. We were both crossing our legs and feeling each other's flesh. The kissing continued unabated as Neena was thrusting her ass onto my body in a forward motion, begging for action.

I got her distracted by saying that the water has been heated up three times over, the geyser had already shut and started a few times. She continued kissing me and said

"Let it be, let's continue, we'll take a shower later.........." And she continued kissing me as I was getting up.

Making her stand with me I kissed her holding her from the back, her boobs just over my embracing arms and my dick sticking into her ass from my trouser. She moved in my clasp and liked the feel of my dick on her shapely ass. Cupping her breasts with my palms, while kissing her on her neck I squeezed her boobs. Neena was moving in a dance motion as she breathed heavily sweat was beginning to appear on her hair linings as I continued kissing her in her neck and ears. My tongue was teasing the veins on her ears and Neena was enjoying every moment, her movements against my dick growing by the second. Neena's moves were rhythmic and suggested she wanted to have an erotic dance. I liked her gestures and continued to hold her from the back and my cock continued to give her ass some pleasures. I moved forward and backward in tandem with her. Soon we were covering the length and breadth of the room. I kept kissing her neck and playing with her boobs in between the dance. I was even trying to fuck her ass through all our clothing and this was really turning her on. She said

"Do it Douglas, Do it now, strip me I want you in me"

Turning her over I kissed her open lips, Neena was a great kisser and our tongues were deep into each other's mouths. Her deep hot breadth had smell of Smirnoff but the smell of her being was replacing it. Her mouth was dry and as we continued kissing away to glory she had her leg move over my leg and like aunty Lizy, even she made me feel her vagina. Since she was not wearing any panty now, she had a direct lightning running through her cunt. I concentrated on feeling her cunt on my thigh and also bent my knees to feel her flesh completely. The kiss was forgotten for some time as I assisted her to feel her clitoris rub against my side. I asked Neena if we could have some music playing, she was not leaving my arms and continued kissing, I took her away slightly and asked her again.

"Neena! Sweet heart can we have some music"

Holding me she led me to the system at the left corner sliding a CD we continued to kiss as she set the remote. The music she played was some old instrumental Waltz number. Embracing her I moved on the floor making her feel my cock in her stomach. She clasped me as we danced. Releasing her I suggested that we get into the shower now and perform the remaining act there. Neena looked excited at the prospect of getting banged in the bathroom.

I asked Neena to set the shower, now that the water was hot. Adjusting the levers she told me it was set. I unwound the shower lever; first cold and them warm water began to sprinkle on us. I could see neena's boobs sticking to her bra and shirt the sight was mesmerizing me into madness, as I kissed her. The water was drenching me too, but I quickly removed my Trouser and threw it over hoping it would hold on to something. I was in my underwear as Neena came forward to remove my T-shirt. Removing it she looked at me from a distance and said

c3k
c3k
21 Followers