Nights of the Arabian Sea Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"vow, you are in shape sweetie, you sure are in shape"

Now it was my turn to act instead of removing her shirt I just went ahead and kissed her tits biting it a bit. Neena felt a current in her body as I kissed her tits biting them. The bra and her T-shirt protected them as I bit them, the sensation in her body was turning her mad as she moaned. My hand was now holding her from her back and my right hand found its way to unbutton her short pants. The water had completely drenched her as I unbuttoned her short pants. Going down on my knees I pulled her short pant down, Neena was looking at me with a lot of shyness in her eyes. I rose and put her hand on my underwear, so that she could remove it instead Neena bent down and kissed my rock hard cock through my tiger spots designer underwear. She kissed it taking it into her mouth and moved quickly to remove my underwear. Removing it as it was stuck in my dick, she gave a moan gulping my cock into her mouth. She made currents pass through my brain as she sucked my cock with a lot of care and kindness. She treated me like a child.

Taking her by her underarms I made her rise up as I pulled her T-Shirt. Neena had a cute pair of boobs her cleavage was not fleshy but lickable and lick I did. Undoing her bra strap from her back I clasped her into my arms in unison. We both were stark naked now. Neena had vegetation on her underbelly and she looked like a Goan beauty dipped in gold. My cock was twitching at the sight of her ominous cunt. Once again I moved Neena over and held her from the back. The shower was now sprinkling water in a hurry and cupping her breasts from behind washed them as she looked up at the shower. My dick was torturing her from behind. The water had drenched us completely now and the feeling of the warm water running over our bodies was adding some extra bit of excitement.

My hands continued to wash her boobs, her hard tits were dark pink and the girdle around her tits was red. Moving down from the back I rested my face on her ass sideways and my left cheek felt her ass as the water flowed onto us. I moved my hand onto her back and caressing her back moving down all the time my hands started washing her ass. Moving to the side my right hand moved in between her wonderful and tight ass, my fingers felt the water and her ass hole. I washed it as Neena moved her legs apart, she was holding her boobs and looking down from the side as my hand was torturing her hole. Parting her ass with both my hands I put my tongue in between, I felt her hole in my tongue and licked it with élan. I continued to lick her hole as she started moaning.

I moved from between her legs to face her cunt looking up I could see her wonderful boobs with water flowing continuously from them. Neena come forward, I was sitting on the floor facing her cunt she moved forward and my head moved too. My tongue headed straight to her cunt and licked her clitoris. Neena was going mad looking down at me as I licked her cunt. Taking the water in my mouth from the flow into her cunt, I had my mouth full of water and then aiming her clitoris I directed all the water with a lot of pressure onto her clit. Neena spread her legs further as I repeated the sequence to her utter pleasure and delight. I went ahead and dug my mouth into her vagina entering her delightful and hot areas. Neena kept moving her ass in my direction and now she was having a bend towards me inviting me to suck her further. Now on my knees and holding her ass I created ripples in her senses as I tortured her clitoris with my teeth and tongue. Moving up I licked her navel and clasping her boobs started sucking her nipples one by one. Neena was rubbing her cunt forward onto my dick and I moved up and down to make her feel my dick. I sucked her tits to no end as she was washing my back. She wanted to repeat the sequence I did to her. My dick was twitching in anticipation as I could feel her flesh with my dick head. I was moving my ass in a dance motion round and round onto her vagina and now both of us were involved in the most erotic sex dance one could experience. Holding her by her sides I made movements into her vagina and Neena reciprocated with moves matching my moves. Minutes later Neena was murmuring

"It feels great it feels great Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh please get into me Douglas, get into me ...Fuck me now it feels great... fuck me now."

Bringing her to the floor I sucked her vagina for some more time making it wet. The hot water from the shower was filling up onto her as she was moving on the floor to take position, spreading her legs in a real W and rising looked at me and said "fuck me Douglas fuck me pleeeeease" I mounted her and feeling her vegetation pushed my rock into her valley. Neena gave the most desirous moan as I started to move up and down onto her, the shower continued to sprinkle water onto our hot bodies. She was leaning on her forehands to look at me working on her pussy. My slow clinical movements made Neena moan as she moved her ass on the granite flooring. My slow penetrations gave way to some agitated action as I thundered her cunt with my willow. Feeling the pressure she loosened her hands and lay flat on the floor, trying to catch hold of the tap fittings at her side. The battering continued as Neena brought her legs over and across my head. She kept moving it away as I came up to enter again. She was screaming rubbing her tits with one hand and holding the fittings with the other. She yelled

"Harder, harder, you rock, harder, tear me, tear me apart"

I banged and banged as she moved on the floor in pain and excitement. Moaning and screaming Neena came into the night with her sweet, sweet nectar. I went down to lick her cum; Neena continued to moan in desire and wanted more of it. She was trying to rub her clit as I licked her, moving up I licked her clit and sucked it to make her moan in ecstasy, she whispered.

"Sweetie you make me feel the sky, Douglas darling you make me feel special"

Moments later she came over onto my cock as we both came into a 69 as we licked each other to glory. Working on my cock with her hand and her luscious lips Neena fucked my cock with her mouth her forward thrusts made my cock ache. I came into her mouth moaning, fucking her mouth with my forward motions.

Soaping each other we enjoyed the hot shower taking turns in cleaning each other's parts. I took extra care to soap Neena between her legs as she laughed and then moaned in excitement. I soaped my dick and stuck the same soap into he ass, my actions were bringing out laughter from Neena as she enjoyed the bath. She was happy from the fuck on the floor and was showing it in her behavior. She was treating me like she knew me for long and spoke to me as one would speak to their mentors, she seemed to obey me and followed every instruction as if in surrender as if she wanted to get fucked more and more and more.

We both dried each other with the towel each taking turns to dry the other. I was awestruck at feeling Neena in her great body, nude, in my arms. Looking back I thought that it was easy fucking women in Goa if you have friends who invite you to parties. Here is a woman whom I did not even know some eight hours ago.

As I stood by the bed coming behind me Neena held me from the backside and I had the most wonderful feeling of her boobs squeezing against my back and her cunt searching on my ass. Neena kept rubbing my hairy chest and feeling my stomach, while she was trying to touch my butt with her vegetation. She felt my butt and rubbing her thigh over it said.

"You know what? You have the strongest looking butt and legs I've ever seen"

Saying this she kissed my butt profusely all over. Making my cock bulge with delight she made her boobs feel my butt, current was running through my brain as I could feel her hard tits being rubbed on my ass. She tried moving her finger over my ass hole as I leaped myself in excitement. Moving from in between my legs she looked at my twitching cock and straight away moved her hands over it. She got my cock into her mouth and made forward and backward movements to feel it in her tongue and her throat moaning all the time breathing heavily.

Bending down to lift her up I whispered in her ear

"So you like my butt, you want to see the power of my butt in your butt, you have the most beautiful body and your ass is the most shapely ass I have ever slid my fingers into, do you mind if I fuck your ass"

Rising up Neena said

"You sure have the most hard and strong butt I have ever witnessed, what are you waiting for, my depths are want to feel your power......darling please love me forever take me Douglas take me I love you, I really do"

Going behind her and making her bend holding the side table near the bed I took a look at the pink area of her ass. Sliding a finger I made Neena open her legs wider, her labia were looking as inviting and my palm went on to caress her cunt and once again my fingers entered her cunny. Neena was moaning as I increased the vigorous motion of my fingers into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhh Ohhhh Ahhhhh aaaa what are you doing you loving bastard! "

I was excited at the change of tone and the shout of bastard from Neena's mouth. Taking position to fuck her ass I shouted

"You goan pussy, you sexy pussy, take it now, take it, here I come into your ass"

Saying this I began to kiss her ass and lick it, going further down I licked her flesh as well her labia looked ever so inviting, after lubricating her ass hole I started to insert my rod in there. It was a difficult task, I went down spat on her hole and then tried, with some difficulty and a loud scream from Neena I entered her rear. Neena's legs were moving in directions as I made my first thrust into her ass. I repeated a slow second thrust and Neena made a moan of pain and pleasure put together.

"You loving bastard you animal be careful take care of me"

She was shouting. I began my motion slowly but surely and began to rock her with a very slow move. Neena greeted each thrust with a moan of pain and pleasure. I continued to rock her and now judging by Neena's moan I started thudding her with a more rhythmic motion. She screamed and screamed as my ass thudded into her tiny hole. My dick was also feeling the sharp edges of her ass hole and I was in pain too. Neena was trying to activate her cunt with her right hand but my thrusts were too powerful for her to be supported on one hand and she gave up that act. I went into full gear and made her cry in pleasure. Neena once again wanted me to fuck her in her pussy as she cried in the pain of her ass fuck. She started saying.

"You'll kill me, You'll kill me, you are a demon you fuck like a demon, fuck my pussy fuck my pussy I like it there pleaseeeee Douglas fuck my goan pussy."

Coming out of her ass I went over the bed as Neena spread herself there, I wanted my cock to take a break and thus went on to lick her pussy again. I licked and lubricated her pussy more until I was ready to penetrate her. Mounting her on her soft bed I thudded her with all the power of my legs. Neena fucked me in return from below me making wild upward movements; her eyes were closed throughout as tears came from her eyes. She felt the pleasure of a lifetime come into this night as she kept saying

"I love you Douglas, Do you love me, and do you love me? please be my friend Douglas I want you to be my fucking friend. "

I was thudding her rapidly and words were not coming from my mouth I still uttered

"Yes Neena I love you too, I want to make you cry in my love"

"Yes darling yes you make me cry, you make me cry.......... I love you"

I continued to fuck Neena royally because my veins had no juice left to throw and my erection would not cease, I romped and romped until Neena felt the pain in her entire body.

Withdrawing we both lay motionless for a while. She curled up onto my body as we both closed our eyes. Neena said

"You know Douglas I've not been fucked like this before, you really are something"

Kissing her and clasping her in my arms I said nothing, as we lay motionless feeling each others wet bodies.

After a few quieter moments I asked her how come she took a liking for me, because there were so many other men in the party. Neena said that she knew most of them, almost all of them were drunkards and liquor was of primary importance to them in parties. In Goa party means Liquor nothing more nothing less. When she saw me she knew instantly that I was not from Goa, although my looks could easily be mistaken for a Goan, my attire and general disposition suggested that I was not a localite. She liked the tough look on my face. She mentioned that as we were having conversation she kept admiring my naked sense of humor and frankness of opinion. The fact that I was a teetotaler interested her and she liked my mannerisms. She asked me what I felt about her, I responded saying.

"You dear Neena look sexy, your attire suggest you like independence, you like to do things your way. You are adventurous and have good taste. You like your body and would not get fucked by any Tom, Dick and Harry. You choose your partner carefully, but it does not take you time, the moment your heart feels that this person or that person in the one you go for it. Your mind knows all the attributes to look for in your partner, thus the moment your mind agrees with a person you make sure you take that person as a partner. I liked your suaveness and deft movements. You are wild in your heart but gentle in manners. You are searching for a wild partner and my looks suggested that I am the one. You have a lot of wild desires, which you want to fulfill. Isn't it Neena, how do you like my observation and analysis. I can add more but first tell me if what said is correct or wrong."

Neena went mad at my detailing, She just could not believe the way I described her feelings and choices. She kept saying

"Unbelievable, unbelievable you have entered my mind, no one has read me like you have done in just a few hours, I don't believe it, you are something. How'd you do it, how could you read so much? "

We both were tired and wanted some time to recuperate. I eat a few pastry's then getting up relieved myself and came back to take a nap. Neena was waiting for me she really took a liking for me and came into my arms and kissed me, as we slept.

I was woken up at around 5.00 am, there were some sounds coming from down. Waking up from my sleep I presumed it must be Neena, she must had cooked up something. Neena had some wild ideas as she came from nowhere with tray with a flask and Coffee mugs on it. My eyes were closed, but I was awake.

Neena came and stood near the bed, I saw her standing nude. My eyes could see her legs closed, moving up her red hot cunt, further her clitoris hanging like a purple ripe grape fruit, further up nicely cropped vegetation, further up a wonderful stomach decorated by a nice, neat and long navel, moving further sizing her shapely sides, there they hung, her magnificent boobs small but very cute, her tits hot and pointed, further up her thin long neck, leading to this beautiful creation of God, longish face, thick hair growth, beautiful black eyes, luscious lips and a straight forehead. Her cheeks were sucked in just a bit giving her a perfect hot and sexy look. Neena must have been 5'3" or 5'4" in height I had completely ignored it all the while, now as I was looking at her details. Frankly I never had the time or inclination to measure her up I was busy thinking about fucking her. Within those seconds of a glance I almost felt myself in a different world, a world of sheer beauty, full of passion and love.

I got up, sitting, I kissed her stomach and holding her hand I kissed them too. Neena offered me Coffee, and soon we both were having coffee. I kept looking at Neena's beautiful breasts as she was having coffee, her crossed legs and the looks she was giving while sipping the coffee meant another fuck was brewing. There was a storm in her teacup if I may say so. What I was not sure about was if I would be up-to it. The nap and rest had surely done a world of good, but there was sleep in my eyes.

After the coffee Neena led me down and through the kitchen door to her back yard. I was getting excited with her sense of adventure and my sleep began to fade off. The lawn on the back yard was a large rectangle with seating arrangements on elevated platforms facing the great sea at the borders. There was an iron swing at the left hand corner. A clear view of the great Sea and the wonderful sight of the Port were prized from the benches installed.

We both were stark naked, Neena had a coffee mug still in her hand as she was sipping some extra coffee. She walked ahead of me and got seated onto one of the benches in the center. The early morning breeze was making me feel cold but the sight of seeing her nude body from the back in pitch dark was amazing, and that was the heat required to nullify the cold. The outline of her wonderful figure in the backdrop of the Arabian Sea was pure visual nirvana, a feast for the eyes one would say. The lights on the top floor were switched off before coming down and there was not a single bulb lighted. Both the neighboring houses had very dim lights and did not through enough to make visibility strong. The half moon light was all that was there and Neena had sex and adventure in her mind. The whole atmosphere and the approaching dusk created a strange desire in my mind. I had never fucked a woman at this hour and that too in the open.

Normally in a city by 5.am it is normal to hear vehicles and busses plying but this part of Goa was a secluded and serene locale and there was no indication whatsoever that the hour was at 5.00.

I had picked up a few chocolates from the bedroom as I came out with her. Unwrapping one of them I headed towards Neena who was seated with crossed legs and watching the huge Vessels in anchorage at the Vasco-Da-Gama.

Seating myself next to her touching her completely I put my arm around her as she put her head on my inside shoulder. I took a bite of the Chocolate and asked Neena if she wanted, she nodded while looking out at sea. Holding her hair from behind I made her head to elevate towards me then moving towards her lips I put the chocolate piece from my mouth into hers. She was instantly aroused by this act and closed in on me, clasping. Her body was still hot. She took the chocolate from my hand and took a bite off it, now she exchanged it into my mouth and we both were eating off our mouths.

Neena's legs were crossed while I was kissing her with the chocolate in my mouth. My hand went to her boobs without warning and started playing with it as we kissed each other with chocolate filled mouths. Neena's hand had already found its way to my dick and she started playing with it. My cock went into orbit in her hands; I could feel Neena's breath become heavy as my cock was bulging in her hand. Her boobs were squashing against me as we clasped each other; with my hand I made her to spread her legs and started caressing her flesh. I held her labia with my hand and tortured her sides from inside with my fingers. Neena was squirming in her seat and her deep and hot breadth was heating up the morning chill. The same was done to the other labia too. Now rubbing my hand onto her clit I made her moan in sexcitement.

Neena was moaning in joy, as I moved over ever closer and kissed her tits with the chocolate in my mouth. My chocolate laden tongue left the chocolate onto her tits as I started to lick the chocolate. The chocolate piece in my hand was melting in the heat of my palm I rubbed it over her boobs and then onto her cunt. Neena was heated up to boiling point now. I tasted her hot, hard, tits with the chocolate on them as she was moaning. Facing her and going down I spread her legs on the bench and went ahead to suck and lick her cunt. The chocolate had some crumbs in it and my tongue was using some of them to create currents in her clit. Neena was wriggling in the ordeal her serpent like movements and forward and backward thrusts suggested that Neena was on cloud 9, she wanted more and more of it she was moaning whispering!!!