Nights of the Arabian Sea Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhh , you sweet licking bastard, you chocolate licking bastard do it more more, lick my chocolate of desire, my pussy is the chocolate of desire, lick it Douglas. This is just why I came down for, please love me"

Her voice had desire in it the soft whispering voice was arousing. I continued licking her cunny, inserting whatever chocolate was left in my hand into her cunt. My tongue caught her clit in between my lips and started torturing it in my mouth. I got stuck into her and roggered her. She was making forward motions and wanted to fuck my mouth, like a man would fuck a woman while giving a BJ. She was in paradise the cold sea breeze did not stop us from sweating and Neena was moving like a woman possessed. I went on to suck her inside as she screamed

"Eat my clit, eat it, bite it, this is great, this is great, I like it, I like it, make me come, make me come Pleeeeeeaaaseee"

These words acted like tonic to me and I went berserk sucking her clitoris, biting it with soft teeth as Neena kept whispering words of death into my ears. Her body movements and her whispers made me to rub my cock too, so arousing were her actions I was getting mad too. I continued to lick her cunny to and fro and her clitoris was now a part of my mouth I felt it like my own tongue and any movement away from the clitoris made Neena to scream.

"Don't leave me, bite me there, bite me there, don't move Douglas please. That's it that's the chocolate you eat, eat it to your fullest"

Changing positions I made her lie on the bench while I mounted the bench and sucked her again. As I sucked Neena made gigantic thrusts into my mouth upwards. The bench was not as comfortable sleeping but our bodies found ways to adjust. Neena was screaming aloud and came leaping into my mouth, she came spurting a bit as she moved her base into my mouth hitting my face again and again. I was licking her as she came and she was moaning with her hands torturing her tits. Moving her to the lawn I licked her juice for the second time in the night once dry I mounted her and fucked her until I came into her cunt. The morning light was fast appearing and the cold chill was being felt in my bone. I lifted her and took her up in my arms and we both slept in her bed till almost afternoon.

Elvis was worried and anxious at the Hotel, but my wink before leaving him must have given him something to think about. I called up the Hotel and spoke to him there. I told him that everything was fine and I should be at the Hotel in an hour's time. Elvis obviously wanted to know what I was up to, all that I told him was that I should explain everything on my return. I asked about the business aspect of our visit and in-fact Elvis had already met someone and had lined up some other enquiries as well.

Neena was too tired to wake up, but she managed to sit up and talk to me. I told her that I had to go and attend to the business. She asked me to take her Car and to keep in touch on the phone during the day and fix up when to meet again with the Car. My spirit was willing to enter Neena's pussy once again; even she looked like she could do with one more, good fuck. Thinking about the future, I said to myself that I could always come back and fuck her in the night, in-fact that would be better as both of us would have time to recover from this wonderful and bizarre nights of the Arabian sea.

The Goan Carnival went on as I fucked Neena in my Hotel room. Elvis as suspected had gone out for the evening with Natasha. I picked up Neena from her house in the evening we had an early dinner followed by an erotic session at my hotel room. My trip to Goa was a lengthy one business got delayed and Neena got me fucking interested. After the ordeal, looking back I could still recollect every moment of the Nights of the Arabian Sea.

Happy ramming

Please email your comments and similar experiences.