Night's Song

Story Info
Leaving a party in the rain leads to great sex.
1.3k words
3.83
20.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party began and Rose sat looking out at the crowd. It had been awhile since she had attended a party such as this one, but she had to be there. Something inside her felt at home there. The dim lighting and the dark setting put her mind at ease. She sat in the corner, wearing her short dark burgundy velvet dress, catching the eye of all who passed. During the night, many approached her, both men and women but she said no to all.

Rose sat there sipping her glass of red wine when she saw him across the room. He stood there among a small crowd, talking and as they broke out in laugher, he saw her. Rose looked away suddenly shy. She felt him gazing upon her long caramel legs, just stopping at the place where leg seemed to end, and her dress began. His eyes traveled upward still until they met hers once again. The way he gazed at her made her body shudder. The sight of him drew her in more. His body looked as if it was carved with complete care as she looked at it covered with his deep red shirt, which was matched perfectly with a pair of black pants. He smiled a small smile as their eyes met. Rose felt her cheeks blush as he watched her. The crowd continued to laugh and before she had time to react, she saw him excuse himself from them and make his way toward her.

She felt his eyes upon her and inhaled deeply. She turned and took a small drink and there, beside her, he stood. "Hello, my name is Leigh, and you are?" Rose turned quickly and found him smiling at her, his gaze holding her heart. "Rose." She responded.

"Very nice to meet you Rose. I hope you don’t mind me saying this but you are very beautiful."

"Thank you." She responded as she blushed deeply. He laughted at her reaction, his fangs showing a bit more. Rose looked on in awe. "Oh, you like these? A friend made them for me. Maybe I can test how much you like them later." He said taking her hand. "Come on my red Rose, let's dance." He took her hand and led her to the floor.

They danced throughout the night; she loved the feeling of his body pressed against hers. He moved gracefully to the fast rhythms, holding her close. He began to kiss her neck softly while whispering into her ear. " I want to taste you, drink your nectar, my sweet rose." He said. His voice made her heart flutter. Rose felt the wetness grow between her legs, but tried to ignore it. The night continued and time began to take its toll, soon it was late. The party came to an end and it was time to go. "Can I take you home Rose?"

"I would like that thank you Leigh. I don’t live to far from here, so I walked."

"So, we'll walk." He lifted her coat and placed it around her shoulders.


It was a warm summer night; the heat could be smelt in the air. They walked together slowly, hand in hand. Just as they were two blocked from her house the rain began. A storm swept in on the clear night sky. The couple began to laugh as she took his hand, held it tighter, and started to run. They finally made it to her house, but she fumbled with the lock with her trembling fingers. Leigh smiled, took them from her hand, and opened the door effortlessly. "After you." He said as he held the door open for her. "Why thank you." She said as she entered her house. She flicked on the light switch yet the room remained dark. "Damnit! The storm blew out he power." She said as she sucked her teeth.

"It’s fine. Do you have any candles?"

"Yeah, in my bedroom. Come on." Rose took his hand and led him to her room.

She lit one candle and handled it to him to light the others. Candles were all around her room creating a dim warm light. "I love candles." She said with a smile. "I can tell," Leigh responded. "We should get out of these wet clothes." Once again Rose was suddenly shy. Leigh loved to see her blush; she looked beautiful. The lighting complimented her caramel skin tone well, making it glow in the light. Rose smiled as the lightning flashed outside her window. Her short wet hair clung to her face and she inhaled as his hand touched her back softly. The rain continued to fall. Nature seemed to know how the night was to end. She looked into his eyes and found herself lost in desire, no just lust, but the desire to have him.

She giggled as the thoughts flashed of her schoolgirl days when she would simply blush at the thought of her feelings now. Leigh was like a lustful dream come true. Her flashing memories were ended by the kiss of his soft pink lips. She wanted him with all the desire in the world. They kissed each other with great hunger, tongues intertwined, hands touching softly at each other's flesh. He slowly began to pull her dress over her head, and it fell to the floor. There she stood before him in all her glory, wearing nothing more than a pair of white lace panties. Leigh kissed her bare shoulder softly and felt her body react to his simple touch. She reached out and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, rubbing his chest softly as she did so.

As she took it off his shoulders, she kissed his lips. Feeling her breast against his chest made her tremble. There were others before him, but she wanted him like no one else. She slowly began to kiss his chest, moving downward as her hands unbuttoned his pants. As they fell to the floor, he took her hand and led her to the bed, laying her down gently. Leigh knelt beside her, softly caressing her body, begging with her neck; he placed a single kiss there, then another at the collar bone, moving lower slowly, stoping only to kiss and suck the nipple of her breast. Her breathing quickened with his every touch. His hands and mouth mapped out her body as they found the spit they searched for, the river of lust between her legs.

One finger dipped slowly into her pool, then he brought it to his lips as she moaned in pleasure. She parted her legs as his fingers brushed her clit softly, gently sending waves of pleasure into her body. A gasp welcomed his touch and her eyes slowly closed as she moaned. He brought his lips to her pink folds and just barely licked the slit slowly, lapping at her sweet juices. He pulled her folds apart, and using his fangs held her clit as he sucked on the bud softly. That sent her over the edge. Her excitement boiled over, her back arched and she moaned his name loudly against the storm as she came.

She needed him inside her more than anything in her life at that moment. Leigh moved from between her legs, and kissed her, allowing her to taste her own juices on his tongue. Rose laid him down and climbed on top of him. Leigh moaned loudly at the feeling of entering her tight warm wetness. Rose slowly lifted her body and began to allow his hard member to drive deep into her depths. With the flickering candles and the rhythm of the storm, she allowed herself to raise and fall on his hard cock. The only sound head were those of the storm and of their pleasure. Leigh grabbed her hips and drove his cock inside her deeper. As the thunder made itself known outside the window, they cried out in mutual pleasure. The two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

As the sun came through the window, Rose awoke to find a white rose on he bed beside her and a note that read:

I will see you again, my sweet Rose.

~Leigh